Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 pm

I don't understand why people say he's a sociopath. I don't see it. I think he's just a normal guy. And actually, he kind of seems like he would get on with you, Winston. I can easily imagine you and him having interesting chats, although I get the feeling that he might look down on you a bit, in terms of alphaness. The only thing I dislike is the way that forum is run.

The moderators are idiots and most of the regular posters come off as chickenshit asskissers. It's ironic how they seem to think that they're really manly or whatever, yet they can't stand it when people have a disagreement, and someone inevitably gets banned. Notice how suspicious they get of new members, and how gossipy they become if someone says something that deviates from the script. Just like girls. And when someone is close to getting banned, they behave as though it's the greatest drama the world has ever seen. Just like girls.

Banning people left and right is the sign of a coward and a p***y. Real men let other men have their differences and arguments. The people on that forum remind me of women. In that sense, you Winston are more open minded and unfazed by conflict and you can handle disagreements, which is what men do. By contrast, the ladies of RVF start to faint one by one whenever there's a commotion, that is until one of the moderators comes in with her handbag to swat away whoever has the lowest post count.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:00 am

Roosh has grown a real manly beard.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu78LXkOWCk [/youtube]

He's says men in their 20s need more interests than stacking cash and laying women. I liked the old Roosh that wrote "Bang" and "Dead Bat In Paraguay."
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:31 am

Winston wrote:I have a question:

If Rooshv is a sociopath, asshole and douchebag, and maybe a con man as well, then he has the qualities that American women go for right? Why would he be a misfit in America? Wouldn't he be the type that thrives in America? Why would he be a HAer? Any idea?

Also, why are threads about Rooshv so popular here? It seems he has a knack for getting attention, even here in this forum. lol


I addressed those questions earlier. Basically, RooshV was aiming too high in America. He can get average and even above average women here, but he was never able to get the elite, and that bugged him. He also can't get the elite overseas, but he didn't seem to care about that.

He attracts attention because he touches on hot button issues. But he gives the wrong solutions.

And Johnny1975 is right. The circle jerkers at RVF have some interesting things to say sometimes, which is why I read the forum and joined it before being banned, but they act like a bunch of girls with their banning.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Cornfed » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:04 am

I don't understand why anyone would buy Doosh’s stuff. He is a scrawny mustafa who can't get white females, as is right. He also can't get quality non-white females, as is also right. So why the hell would you take his advice on how to get females? And now we are supposed to take his advice on masculinity. It is like taking some 350lb couch potato's advice on athleticism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:23 am

Cornfed wrote:I don't understand why anyone would buy Doosh’s stuff. He is a scrawny mustafa who can't get white females, as is right. He also can't get quality non-white females, as is also right. So why the hell would you take his advice on how to get females? And now we are supposed to take his advice on masculinity. It is like taking some 350lb couch potato's advice on athleticism.


RooshV merits criticism, but exaggerating and lying just makes it seem like you're envious of him. He gets plenty of white females, just not the elite.

RooshV is not a lazy failure, like that 350 pound couch potato example. More like a guy with average genetic potential who turned himself into an above average athlete, but did so the hard and stupid way. "Hard and stupid" is why his advice is no good. His effort and determination are to be admired and emulated.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Cornfed wrote:I don't understand why anyone would buy Doosh’s stuff. He is a scrawny mustafa who can't get white females, as is right. He also can't get quality non-white females, as is also right. So why the hell would you take his advice on how to get females? And now we are supposed to take his advice on masculinity. It is like taking some 350lb couch potato's advice on athleticism.


Maybe someone has any photos of Roosh (recent from at least the last 3 years) with him and any girlfriend at all?

Anyone can put the photos here, if they exist, and break this popular belief that Roosh can't get any girls in reality.
Last edited by books on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Winston wrote:I have a question:

If Rooshv is a sociopath, asshole and douchebag, and maybe a con man as well, then he has the qualities that American women go for right? Why would he be a misfit in America? Wouldn't he be the type that thrives in America? Why would he be a HAer? Any idea?

It seems he has a knack for getting attention, even here in this forum. lol


He is not a misfit at all in USA. He had sex with maybe over 70 very drunk american women.

There is just one thread about Roosh on this forum.

Discussing about Martin Shkreli or about Elliot Rodger or Saddam Hussein doesn't mean they are popular.

It simply means that people want to discuss and have the freedom and the free speech of also honestly and openly criticizing someone.
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:The moderators are idiots and most of the regular posters come off as chickenshit asskissers. It's ironic how they seem to think that they're really manly or whatever, yet they can't stand it when people have a disagreement, and someone inevitably gets banned. Notice how suspicious they get of new members, and how gossipy they become if someone says something that deviates from the script. Just like girls. And when someone is close to getting banned, they behave as though it's the greatest drama the world has ever seen. Just like girls.

Banning people left and right is the sign of a coward and a poosy. Real men let other men have their differences and arguments. The people on that forum remind me of women. In that sense, you Winston are more open minded and unfazed by conflict and you can handle disagreements, which is what men do. By contrast, the ladies of RVF start to faint one by one whenever there's a commotion, that is until one of the moderators comes in with her handbag to swat away whoever has the lowest post count.


You described very accurately the feminine circlejerk that is RVF.

Johnny has my award for Post of the day
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Cornfed wrote:I don't understand why anyone would buy Doosh’s stuff. He is a scrawny mustafa who can't get white females, as is right. He also can't get quality non-white females, as is also right. So why the hell would you take his advice on how to get females? And now we are supposed to take his advice on masculinity. It is like taking some 350lb couch potato's advice on athleticism.


There are over 7,650 million people in the world

275 million people bought "Fifty Shades of Grey" book
1 million people bought Tucker max books
0.001 million people bought the last book of Roosh

so what. If you Cornfed write tomorrow a book and publish it, be very sure that there will be people
who will buy your book too.
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Mr S » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:01 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:Roosh has grown a real manly beard.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu78LXkOWCk [/youtube]

He's says men in their 20s need more interests than stacking cash and laying women. I liked the old Roosh that wrote "Bang" and "Dead Bat In Paraguay."


His advice is spot on and reliable for those who have ears to hear. He's matured and it shows since his early days. I think he's realized that to survive as an online persona he needs to expand himself personally, intellectually and has to appeal to the greater male movement on various topics of interest. It's quite possible many of his followers that control the forum are the ones influenced by his earlier work and persona rather than how he is in the present. He probably should clear house and reestablish forum rules to be a bit more liberal, although he may be reluctant due to negative feedback and less viewership and readership from supposed 'fans' that may worship him as a pickup God role model as of now. He comes off as a reasonable person in his writing and videos at least, but in person I guess individuals would have to come to their own conclusions.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby MrMark1972 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Roosh wasted his life and his precious youth on chasing white women...he should have stuck to his own kind...Persian/Iranian women are amongst the hottest on the planet...and he would have been considered a God with his US status...not too late as lots of old Iranian men score young hotties but once again you gotta live over there,or in a third-party country like Malaysia,you cannot bring them to the West or they will dump your ass for Chad...
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: The United States of Canada

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:37 am

MrMark1972 wrote:Roosh wasted his life and his precious youth on chasing white women...he should have stuck to his own kind...Persian/Iranian women are amongst the hottest on the planet...and he would have been considered a God with his US status...not too late as lots of old Iranian men score young hotties but once again you gotta live over there,or in a third-party country like Malaysia,you cannot bring them to the West or they will dump your a** for Chad...


This post is from 2013, so obvious Roosh didn't have a downfall. Return of Kings is a great website. But he's growing older and realizing some things now too.

Here's a recent post by him:

http://www.rooshv.com/the-future-mother-of-your-child-should-be-a-virgin-who-believes-in-god
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:55 am

The weird thing is that Return of Kings does have good articles sometimes. (Emphasis on the sometimes. Lots of posers and circle jerkers write posts on there too.) He'll have articles defending a traditional way of life then on the other hand put up articles talking game and f***ing sluts. I think the truth is clear: he does whatever gets hits or appeals to his audience. No concretes values or principles. If he got paid enough to blog about how great feminism is, he'd do that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Ghost wrote:The weird thing is that Return of Kings does have good articles sometimes. (Emphasis on the sometimes. Lots of posers and circle jerkers write posts on there too.) He'll have articles defending a traditional way of life then on the other hand put up articles talking game and f***ing sluts. I think the truth is clear: he does whatever gets hits or appeals to his audience. No concretes values or principles. If he got paid enough to blog about how great feminism is, he'd do that.


But feminism is great*

(*This post is brought to you by Coca Cola).
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Ghost wrote:The weird thing is that Return of Kings does have good articles sometimes. (Emphasis on the sometimes. Lots of posers and circle jerkers write posts on there too.) He'll have articles defending a traditional way of life then on the other hand put up articles talking game and f***ing sluts. I think the truth is clear: he does whatever gets hits or appeals to his audience. No concretes values or principles. If he got paid enough to blog about how great feminism is, he'd do that.


I think you're missing why he writes like that though. Roosh is someone who would prefer a traditional way of life, but recognizes reality. He writes about sleeping with sluts because most women in the West aren't good enough anyway. Besides, game is useful for relationships too. It's about female psychology. The core principles of game are just confidence and conversation skills. That's necessary for a good relationship even when dating non-sluts.

But roosh is older now, so he's less interested in just sleeping around. Most of his posts aren't even about game anymore, but society and the new world order.

If game isn't right, then what is? The feminist whore mainstream media? Game just reveals the truth about female psychology. How you use that information is up to you. It can be used for sleeping around with sluts or it can be used to have better relationships.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: yick and 8 guests