View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Post a reply

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 16th, 2016, 9:40 pm

He's still kewl. I like him.

Notice at the beginning one of the male reporters manhood comes out as he laughs with Roosh. That is quickly quashed by feminists in the room.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 5:43 am

Adama wrote:So let's see. Your filthy dreams include imaging you have a vajina while masturbating and fantasies of rape.


This is way off topic, but since Adama is telling lies again, I'll respond. I specifically said, and you even quoted me saying such, that I do NOT fantasize about rape (at least nowadays, I might have done so in the past) because of the risk that I might try to live out that fantasy and then get in trouble.

As for imagining I have a vagina, that is an esoteric Tantric/Taoist sexual kung fu/sexual alchemy technique, blending the male and female energies during masturbation so as to balance myself internally and not feel deprived at lacking a real sex partner. Most of my life I have been alone by choice. When young, I was trying to get rich quick and so had no time for women. For the past 16 years, including right now, I spend much of the year backpacking or bicycle touring in remote areas where few women could or would accompany me. Only for about 10 years of my adult life, back in my 30's, was I continually involved with women. So masturbation had to be my sexual outlet much of my life, which is why I was attracted to those sexual kung fu techniques.

Given that you, Adama, are apparently an incel due to your religious nuttiness, I would suggest you investigate these techniques of mine yourself. Also, did you ever stick that magnum sized chocolate colored dildo up your ass like I recommended, to help prepare you for sexual kung fu?

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 8:17 am

lol thread twisting and turning in interesting ways

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 12:54 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
Adama wrote:So let's see. Your filthy dreams include imaging you have a vajina while masturbating and fantasies of rape.


This is way off topic, but since Adama is telling lies again, I'll respond. I specifically said, and you even quoted me saying such, that I do NOT fantasize about rape (at least nowadays, I might have done so in the past) because of the risk that I might try to live out that fantasy and then get in trouble.

As for imagining I have a vagina, that is an esoteric Tantric/Taoist sexual kung fu/sexual alchemy technique, blending the male and female energies during masturbation so as to balance myself internally and not feel deprived at lacking a real sex partner. Most of my life I have been alone by choice. When young, I was trying to get rich quick and so had no time for women. For the past 16 years, including right now, I spend much of the year backpacking or bicycle touring in remote areas where few women could or would accompany me. Only for about 10 years of my adult life, back in my 30's, was I continually involved with women. So masturbation had to be my sexual outlet much of my life, which is why I was attracted to those sexual kung fu techniques.

Given that you, Adama, are apparently an incel due to your religious nuttiness, I would suggest you investigate these techniques of mine yourself. Also, did you ever stick that magnum sized chocolate colored dildo up your ass like I recommended, to help prepare you for sexual kung fu?


See, that just shows how far in darkness you are, RF. You think there is a real distinction here. You want to fantasize about rape, but the only reason you do not is because you're afraid of prison, not because you recognize it as wrong.

As for your masturbation, I don't care. Just it is proof of your sick mind, along with your suppressed fantasies to rape women.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 1:24 pm

I've never fantasized about rape. To me it's not a turn on to force someone into something they don't want. Part of sexual satisfaction is knowing that you're pleasing your partner and that your partner is experiencing pleasure. To force someone is the exact opposite of that.

I would agree that a sick mind fantasizes about such subjects.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 1:36 pm

Voyager1 wrote:I've never fantasized about rape. To me it's not a turn on to force someone into something they don't want. Part of sexual satisfaction is knowing that you're pleasing your partner and that your partner is experiencing pleasure. To force someone is the exact opposite of that.

I would agree that a sick mind fantasizes about such subjects.


Yup, and those are the same ones who feel disappointed they can't fantasize because it might lead to prison. They know it is forbidden, but are unable to accept the morality of it, because their morality is garbage. Instead, evolution becomes a justification for rape. This is simply unbelievable for me, but this is how some fools think.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 3:06 pm

Voyager1 wrote:I've never fantasized about rape. To me it's not a turn on to force someone into something they don't want. Part of sexual satisfaction is knowing that you're pleasing your partner and that your partner is experiencing pleasure. To force someone is the exact opposite of that.

I would agree that a sick mind fantasizes about such subjects.


And yet you just finished admiring RooshV, and the whole point of these recent postings was RooshV's discussions of how he enjoyed borderline rape.

I also look for the woman's enjoyment, but that is because I am a partially castrated man. Modern society severely punishes fully intact men, so all of us are partially castrated, and accept such partial castration as necessary. Unlike you and Adama and others here,I at least have the intellectual courage to admit the truth of who I am and what was done to me by society, instead of pretending this truth didn't exist.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 3:35 pm

I just like Roosh's aura. I like his attitude. I don't necessarily agree with everything he writes or thinks.

I think a lot of the stuff he writes in his books or blogs is just to sell books or to cause controversy.

How is one partially castrated? You had one nut removed? Do you suffer from cryptorchidism? I don't care really. I believe in the philosophy of do as you wish as long as it doens't bring harm to others.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 4:19 pm

Voyager1 wrote:How is one partially castrated? You had one nut removed? Do you suffer from cryptorchidism? I don't care really. I believe in the philosophy of do as you wish as long as it doens't bring harm to others.


Don't be silly. You know what I meant. Mental castration. All of us have been tamed by our upbringing. Those who aren't tamed go to prison or die young. The idea that rape is wrong is mental castration par excellence. Your distant ancestors didn't think this way.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 4:31 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:I've never fantasized about rape. To me it's not a turn on to force someone into something they don't want. Part of sexual satisfaction is knowing that you're pleasing your partner and that your partner is experiencing pleasure. To force someone is the exact opposite of that.

I would agree that a sick mind fantasizes about such subjects.


And yet you just finished admiring RooshV, and the whole point of these recent postings was RooshV's discussions of how he enjoyed borderline rape.

I also look for the woman's enjoyment, but that is because I am a partially castrated man. Modern society severely punishes fully intact men, so all of us are partially castrated, and accept such partial castration as necessary. Unlike you and Adama and others here,I at least have the intellectual courage to admit the truth of who I am and what was done to me by society, instead of pretending this truth didn't exist.


Frank, a fundamental point here: who you are, and what society did to you, is not who other people are and what society did to them.

I mentioned before that your writing doesn't employ rhetorical devices of some subtlety, such as sarcasm and irony. That's not to say it's without literary merit. Far from it. You do a quite passable Hemingway imitation -- blunt and fixated on bodily processes (frank is a descriptive term perhaps, rather than your name?). Careful, though, you're getting close to the age where he found the bodily processes less than pleasing, and put a gun to his head. Sounds like you stay in shape, though, and he was probably an alcoholic, so you'll undoubtedly surge well past his expiration date for those all-powerful and all-determinative bodily processes.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 4:40 pm

gsjackson wrote:who you are, and what society did to you, is not who other people are and what society did to them.


That's partly true. Some people, like me, were allowed to remain wild and untamed mentally, because it serves the interests of society to have a few free thinkers. Most people, like you, were tamed mentally by their upbringing (made into stupid sheep who obey without thinking), as well as having their sexual impulses tamed.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 5:42 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
gsjackson wrote:who you are, and what society did to you, is not who other people are and what society did to them.


That's partly true. Some people, like me, were allowed to remain wild and untamed mentally, because it serves the interests of society to have a few free thinkers. Most people, like you, were tamed mentally by their upbringing (made into stupid sheep who obey without thinking), as well as having their sexual impulses tamed.


I wasn't trying to be pejorative and get into a pissing contest, I was trying to be descriptive of humankind, and allow for variations. But if we're all defined by our bodily processes, not much variation is possible. I don't have a problem with your metaphor -- American society castrating many men -- it's pretty good. If I'm objecting to anything, I suppose it's your continued insinuation that if others were intellectually honest, they would see things as you do and embrace your world view. But your world view is very circumscribed, as was Hemingway's, and I think it's pretty much a dead end. But then it is by definition, as you define it to yourself, isn't it?

Basically, I'm saying "there are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophies," and intellectually honest people can find them. I wish I was a mindless lamb who did as society commanded me; life would have been a lot easier.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 18th, 2016, 8:00 pm

books wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:i got banned after 1 post... it said hi


About the press conference Roosh had back in february, an article in Washington Times that humiliates him:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/02/08/roosh-talked-and-we-listened-for-the-last-time/

Title: "The sad spectacle of a radical misogynist's basement press conference"

Roosh installed all the microphones only for him, so that the questions from journalists cannot be heard.

Most of the "conference" was actually a frustrated, vengeful monologue from Roosh accusing everyone of everything


After the basement "conference", Roosh started to be completely ignored by the massmedia and regarded as a sad joke.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 28th, 2016, 9:43 pm

Roosh V is featured in https://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/why-pick-up-artists-should-be-sued-for-false-advertising-wcz/

Why Pick-Up Artists Should be Sued for False Advertising

The reigning king of the pick-up artists: Daryush Valizadeh (Roosh V). What a profoundly delusional idiot this guy is! He actually thinks that his sociopathic “skills” are what gets him laid.

What’s not funny is watching a homely computer programmer trying to apply Roosh V’s creepy techniques.

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

September 28th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Okay. Hold the phone. I don't do PUA, but isn't Roosh a legend? What's this about a downfall?
Post a reply