Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » October 1st, 2016, 9:30 am

If you're into having sex with inflatable plastic dolls and with very fat women in the range of
2 - 5 max, then ok... then I guess Roosh might be the "legend" you look up to:

Image

Image

Image




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » October 15th, 2016, 6:56 pm

And by the line of thinking: "I know a violet-pink lion, therefore all lions are violet-pink"
this might be the dumbest delusional crap that Roosh ever wrote:
"Me Roosh I didn't reproduce yet, therefore human evolution is not real"

http://archive.is/3aXXo

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Voyager1 » October 16th, 2016, 8:21 am

Go Roosh!

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Voyager1 » October 16th, 2016, 8:24 am

The guy reminds me of Mark Ames.

Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Mr S » October 18th, 2016, 1:37 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:
books wrote:
books wrote:Laurie Penny (has about 145,000 fanbase) met with Roosh (has about 24,000 fanbase) this week



"Roosh is bitter and vindictive, convinced of his own victimhood as a self-made blogger who was never given his due by the mainstream media.

He tells me that the reason I have a column is that I’m a useful idiot and all my readers have low IQs.


I turn to leave, and Roosh suggests that we should start some sort of “fake fight” on the internet, because that’s “part of the game”.
Winston, what proofs do you have to your claims that it was not Roosh or Roosh alt usernames
that banned you from RVF, but actually a different person ?

It is a regular common practice on internet forums to create alts that do the "dirty work" of banning.

Do you have any proofs to your claims that those alts from RVF are actual different people than Roosh?

Thank you.

I will probably never understand why would anyone sane
have any interest in what a failed pickup artist who is hated by an entire world as
being a proven multiple serial rapist,
just because he managed to sell few hundreds of idiotic "bang" guides in his lifetime.

Roosh has some of the worst conversion rates online.
He had on his websites in february even 18.6 millions angry people in a single day.
He managed to convert not even 0.001% of them. If this is not a failure, then I don't know what a failure is.
Come on. Be realistic here. Use basic logic. Roosh's forum is large and very active. Every large forum naturally will have moderators. The owner doesn't have the time to moderate everything. Roosh is one man. Why would he want to handle everything? Especially if he is busy traveling? He can easily find moderators. There are always people who like being moderators because it gives them a power trip. So it is easy to find volunteers. So it is logical to assume that he would have moderators.

One way of knowing whether Roosh and his moderators are the same is to analyze their writing styles. Writing styles are like fingerprints. They are very unique and hard to change. That's how we find out here in this forum, whether a person is using multiple usernames or when a banned username has returned.

You gotta have some evidence or probable cause, otherwise it's just speculation.
Yep...I was banned off Rooshs forums as a "self promotion troll"....which is pretty funny because Roosh obviously promotes himself.

In the early days of ROK Roosh tolerated me posting all the proof of the criminality of the family law courts etc.

His readers were not interested....PUAs could not care less about men being criminally victimised in the family law courts, right?

Now Roosh is venturing in to my territory.....how to fix things.

I have offered to educate him and teach him how the world really is and how the remedy we created works.

He has declined my offers.

So his readers will suffer along with most men as the hammer comes down.

There is no avoiding the hammer coming down now....lots of men will be genocided in the west and that is as it should be.

The smart men will not be genocided in the main.

Indeed, the way in which the genocide is currently being done will pretty much ensure the useless eaters are the ones culled in the main and that the smart men get to survive and create something better after this period of instability.

I have very much come to appreciate the wisdom of the C300....they are doing the right thing....there are too many useless eaters on this planet wasting energy and other resources.
What 'things' do you fix exactly, if I may ask? I've read some of your stuff and looked at some of your videos but haven't had the time to look at everything you do nowadays.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

steve55
Junior Poster
Posts: 659
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by steve55 » October 19th, 2016, 11:22 am


books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » November 24th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Roosh again got chickenshit scared and deleted all his over 25,000 tweets.

Probably he found out that he's under new multiple more investigations of his real-life past rapes.

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
Posts: 321
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Contact:

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by nomadphilippines » November 25th, 2016, 6:58 am

newsweek is pretty big time
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » December 4th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Ironically, Roosh desperately advertises everywhere his "Free Speech"
but on his forum, Roosh insulted some of the oldest members, banned everyone he disagreed with,
and banned inclusively several members with well over 3,000 posts.

Why Roosh banned for example this guy?:

Image

books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » December 5th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Also, because roosh spends even more than 18 hours per day sometimes in front of his old laptop, many people that know him claim that he is close to becoming blind. Whenever he is "working" on his laptop, he wears glasses with large dioptries (you can see this also
in the photos taken when the journalists caught him living in his mum's basement)

books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » December 18th, 2016, 9:45 pm

Metro UK wrote a surprisingly dumb article, with its only highlight the part
where it talks about Roosh V and his "how-to-rape seminars"

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/13/cat-men-a ... y-6317288/

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 19th, 2016, 7:54 am

Roosh is cool but he bans people way too easily and doesn't tolerate any free speech on his forum. It's hypocrisy

books
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: June 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books » January 12th, 2017, 2:49 pm

books wrote:If you're into having sex with inflatable plastic dolls and with very fat women in the range of
2 - 5 max, then ok... then I guess Roosh might be the "legend" you look up to:

Image

Image

Image
It's funny how rooshbag sells hyped up guides about free speech, but zero is no free speech of any kind on the
forum he runs himself :))

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 7:55 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Devil Dog » January 12th, 2017, 9:46 pm

I don't really give a shit about Roosh or Winston on a personal level. I don't know either and probably won't ever meet them.

Compare the two sites and the people who post on them. Roosh is clean of spam and it is a congenial atmosphere. The overall theme there is self-improvement, mostly the members are somewhat skilled at life and want to get better.

OTOH HA is full of spam threads and bickering between misfit members. The overall theme here is complaining, mostly the members want rationalizations for their shortcomings.

So if you want to improve your lot in life, go to Roosh. If you want to complain about how bad things are with like-minded people, spend your time on HA. I will add that HA seems to be obsessed with Roosh, judging by these long threads on the Latest 100. There is no indication that the Roosh forum gives a shit about HA, which is how it should be.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by starchild5 » January 13th, 2017, 3:50 am

Devil Dog wrote:I don't really give a shit about Roosh or Winston on a personal level. I don't know either and probably won't ever meet them.

Compare the two sites and the people who post on them. Roosh is clean of spam and it is a congenial atmosphere. The overall theme there is self-improvement, mostly the members are somewhat skilled at life and want to get better.

OTOH HA is full of spam threads and bickering between misfit members. The overall theme here is complaining, mostly the members want rationalizations for their shortcomings.

So if you want to improve your lot in life, go to Roosh. If you want to complain about how bad things are with like-minded people, spend your time on HA. I will add that HA seems to be obsessed with Roosh, judging by these long threads on the Latest 100. There is no indication that the Roosh forum gives a shit about HA, which is how it should be.
It's only one ex-member of roosh, who is posting 90% of the time in this thread...Most members here would be banned in roosh forum BUT NOT VICE VERSA ....That's the key.

One aspect that can really improve your life is "FREEDOM" and before you say it, you get banned in Roosh...but here whatever the f*ck you can say and you still won't be banned...

The problem with WESTERN Society which boast of freedom, democracy, justice is mere words not in action.

1. You cannot talk about hookers and p4p in roosh..you immediately get banned.

2. You cannot talk about Non-PC stuff.

3. If you say anything negative about Roosh...You get banned.

4. You cannot talk about Jews, Niggers, Sand Niggers [ that's me :lol:], rednecks, hitler being good or bad, muslims etc etc as openly as here than anywhere else...

5. You really cannot express whatever you are feeling right now on the day anywhere in the internet except here...try it...

Being Racist itself will get you banned in 90% of the forums online...Here, you can be openly racist :mrgreen: or a Conspiracy Theorist who believes in Aliens :mrgreen: ..Roosh only wants to make fun on IRT...Indian Race Trolls but has no balls to debate about Jews, Blacks, whites etc...

Here, You can say a lot about Winston and he will even debate with you...Where has this happened before...I have been to many many forums and not one single forum is as FREE as this one...

Not everyone goes through same emotions in life...Some do like p4p but for Roosh ...Its not good somehow and its theme on improvement is how best to pick women...

Surely ..Freedom of speech is 1000 times times better than the Art of Picking women...

What you call "misfit members" are the real authentic ones who cannot fit into crazy society...Its incredible that misfits hang out here...That's the whole point i believe...

I have seen How GreekKamaki was banned, 1000+ other members too...Roosh friends don't last long..Most are fakes...You cannot make real friends in Roosh forum...look here ...Winston and Rock still going strong for over 15 years now... :D

The bottomline is..Whatever the f*ck you wanna say in Roosh forum, You can say here easily ...but not the otherway around.

Roosh forum is too plastic, unreal, not able to express or experience full ladder of emotions there...

I cannot say...Hey man...I was just in Thailand and saw a great girl but she turned out to be a hooker ...I wanted her badly...so anyways I paid to f*ck her but i'm a PUA but in Thailand I occasionally f*ck hookers as most are into it......and now see how long this post last there...

The truth is some Roosh members are f**cking Hookers but are AFRAID to post it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

I agree this forum badly needs an upgrade on its software for spam protection. Lets see when Winston does it.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”