Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:30 am

If you're into having sex with inflatable plastic dolls and with very fat women in the range of
2 - 5 max, then ok... then I guess Roosh might be the "legend" you look up to:

books
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 pm

And by the line of thinking: "I know a violet-pink lion, therefore all lions are violet-pink"
this might be the dumbest delusional crap that Roosh ever wrote:
"Me Roosh I didn't reproduce yet, therefore human evolution is not real"

http://archive.is/3aXXo
books
Freshman Poster

Postby Voyager1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:21 am

Go Roosh!
Voyager1
Freshman Poster

Postby Voyager1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:24 am

The guy reminds me of Mark Ames.
Voyager1
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr S » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:37 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:
books wrote:
books wrote:Laurie Penny (has about 145,000 fanbase) met with Roosh (has about 24,000 fanbase) this week

http://medium.com/welcome-to-the-scream-room/im-with-the-banned-8d1b6e0b2932

"Roosh is bitter and vindictive, convinced of his own victimhood as a self-made blogger who was never given his due by the mainstream media.

He tells me that the reason I have a column is that I’m a useful idiot and all my readers have low IQs.

I turn to leave, and Roosh suggests that we should start some sort of “fake fight” on the internet, because that’s “part of the game”.

Winston, what proofs do you have to your claims that it was not Roosh or Roosh alt usernames
that banned you from RVF, but actually a different person ?

It is a regular common practice on internet forums to create alts that do the "dirty work" of banning.

Do you have any proofs to your claims that those alts from RVF are actual different people than Roosh?

Thank you.

I will probably never understand why would anyone sane
have any interest in what a failed pickup artist who is hated by an entire world as
being a proven multiple serial rapist,
just because he managed to sell few hundreds of idiotic "bang" guides in his lifetime.

Roosh has some of the worst conversion rates online.
He had on his websites in february even 18.6 millions angry people in a single day.
He managed to convert not even 0.001% of them. If this is not a failure, then I don't know what a failure is.

Come on. Be realistic here. Use basic logic. Roosh's forum is large and very active. Every large forum naturally will have moderators. The owner doesn't have the time to moderate everything. Roosh is one man. Why would he want to handle everything? Especially if he is busy traveling? He can easily find moderators. There are always people who like being moderators because it gives them a power trip. So it is easy to find volunteers. So it is logical to assume that he would have moderators.

One way of knowing whether Roosh and his moderators are the same is to analyze their writing styles. Writing styles are like fingerprints. They are very unique and hard to change. That's how we find out here in this forum, whether a person is using multiple usernames or when a banned username has returned.

You gotta have some evidence or probable cause, otherwise it's just speculation.

Yep...I was banned off Rooshs forums as a "self promotion troll"....which is pretty funny because Roosh obviously promotes himself.

In the early days of ROK Roosh tolerated me posting all the proof of the criminality of the family law courts etc.

His readers were not interested....PUAs could not care less about men being criminally victimised in the family law courts, right?

Now Roosh is venturing in to my territory.....how to fix things.

I have offered to educate him and teach him how the world really is and how the remedy we created works.

He has declined my offers.

So his readers will suffer along with most men as the hammer comes down.

There is no avoiding the hammer coming down now....lots of men will be genocided in the west and that is as it should be.

The smart men will not be genocided in the main.

Indeed, the way in which the genocide is currently being done will pretty much ensure the useless eaters are the ones culled in the main and that the smart men get to survive and create something better after this period of instability.

I have very much come to appreciate the wisdom of the C300....they are doing the right thing....there are too many useless eaters on this planet wasting energy and other resources.

What 'things' do you fix exactly, if I may ask? I've read some of your stuff and looked at some of your videos but haven't had the time to look at everything you do nowadays.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:22 am

* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby books » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Roosh again got chickenshit scared and deleted all his over 25,000 tweets.

Probably he found out that he's under new multiple more investigations of his real-life past rapes.
books
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:58 am

newsweek is pretty big time
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Ironically, Roosh desperately advertises everywhere his "Free Speech"
but on his forum, Roosh insulted some of the oldest members, banned everyone he disagreed with,
and banned inclusively several members with well over 3,000 posts.

Why Roosh banned for example this guy?:

books
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Also, because roosh spends even more than 18 hours per day sometimes in front of his old laptop, many people that know him claim that he is close to becoming blind. Whenever he is "working" on his laptop, he wears glasses with large dioptries (you can see this also
in the photos taken when the journalists caught him living in his mum's basement)
books
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions