America Is The Loneliest Country In The World

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Americans have been programmed to believe that staying single will make them happy, this has not happened.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -structure

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America Is The Loneliest Country In The World

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:America Is The Loneliest Country In The World
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -structure
Here are some direct quotes from the article:

Never in the history of our nation have Americans been so isolated from one another. Most people get up in the morning, drive to work or school, perhaps do a little shopping afterwards, and then drive home again. The rest of the evening is typically spent in front of the television or on some sort of electronic device.

And even when Americans do go out and try to meet people, the relationships that are formed are very much “on the surface� at best. The truth is that most Americans have very few “close friends�. Just take a moment and consider how many people outside your immediate family actually “love you� and would be there for you no matter what. For most Americans that number is depressingly low.

In a desperate attempt for human love and interaction, an increasing number of Americans have turned to social networking websites such as Facebook to fill that void. For the desperately lonely, some human contact is better than none. In fact, a growing number of people are so desperate for people to talk with them that they will pretend to be someone else online. Many will even use an attractive picture of someone else in an attempt to try to lure others. This has become so common that this phenomenon has even been given a name. It is known as “catfishing“, and it has grown to epidemic levels.

Other Americans deal with their loneliness by recklessly indulging in food, drugs, gambling, shopping or other addictions. We are a fundamentally unhappy nation, and this is reflected in the fact that we lead the world in antidepressant use. In fact, the total number of Americans taking antidepressants doubled between 1996 and 2005.
Jamesbond, you have made some really good points!!! Here's another link you might be interested in:

"AMERICA IS THE LONELIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD- IS IT BECAUSE WE'VE ABANDONED THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY STRUCTURE?"
http://www.infowars.com/america-is-the- ... -structure
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

With a culture of people who live like demons, it is no surprise that America is the loneliest nation on Earth. The Sabbathless rat race, the expensive lifestyle, the life that revolves around the automobile, the culture that is literally mentally allergic to the outdoors, the toxic, fake, plastic, degrading society, the thick ice walls around everyone, even Christian people brushing strangers away like brushing away flies, Christian parents even today teaching their kids to live within a default perimeter ice wall, plus the extreme high divorce rates. The love of America herself has literally waxed absolutely cold!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think America is one of the loneliest country in the world. I would have throw in UK ..pretty much many of the western countries..and Japan and maybe soon South Korea.

Yes, there are some expats who have a blast in Japan or South Korea but that's because as an expat(white guy or black guy) you stand out so it's benefit in some ways or sometimes not a benefit. I'm talking about the local men in those countries. Japan is known to have lonely Japanese men their. I predict as a nations get wealthier and focus on just status, wealth and superficiality ..there be lonely disconnected people.

The family is breaking down in places like Japan and South Korea..maybe not in the same rate as USA but give it another 20 years..Yes. Sad really.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Add to that forced celibacy for many men, and it's a recipe for disaster...and societal collapse.
Welcome to the United Lonely States of America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Yeah, Japan totally crushes the west in terms of social isolation and loneliness.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

cdnFA wrote:Yeah, Japan totally crushes the west in terms of social isolation and loneliness.
The herbivore men in Japan are quite an intriguing phenomenon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVieeWwX8qY[/youtube]

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its not about America....common, Its the White People..Indians are living quite happily in America and they have good married happy life...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans

If White People are left to their own devices for example in Philippines..The most social friendly, family first place on earth....They would end up like Marcos Zelota :lol: who lives in seclusion and refuses to meet credible members and gives white man excuses of wanting "Privacy" and "space" and do not want his "little paradise" poisoned :lol: :lol:

Marcos even been in Philippines CHOSE to be alone, yes he has wife and kids but what about social circle? There are many White People in Asia, who CHOOSE to live alone and refuse to meet anyone...I think Winston would probably send you a list of white people in Asia who refuse to meet him.

White Race cannot hide anymore from there internal defect....I call it.."The Mars Defect" :wink: ..

Ghost will probably tell you how he hates Philippines and how he was scammed, The eternal victim of tragedy on Earth are the White People :) ....Always looking to fix things :lol: :lol: and not heal themselves.

Even when given Philippines..They still complain and create websites dedicated to Filipino Stupidity or creating threads like...Are all Filipinas Sluts and Whore....

You cannot run from excuses white people..The chickens have come home to roost....The stats are overwhelming now, that the problem is not earth BUT YOU....
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Expats tend to have a high share of weirdos, I wouldn't read any of your racist fantasies into views by some people of expats.

As for your last line, typical pinoy pride style nonsense of refusing to accept any blame or responsibility for societal and personal fail.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Okay, so why don't I have this defect? I'm white. That doesn't make sense, that or I'm an anomaly. ....Because I swear I do not feel the ways you've said. I feel it has nothing to do with skin color - and all to do with conditioning.

But I've always said that, and people have never understood it (whites). So you may be right.

Then what's going on with me?
This is getting too weird, bring your spaceship back down, please. :twisted: :mrgreen: :!:

And if Japanese birth rate is down - we can't blame feminism can we!?
So then, what the hell is it...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:Okay, so why don't I have this defect? I'm white. That doesn't make sense, that or I'm an anomaly. ....Because I swear I do not feel the ways you've said. I feel it has nothing to do with skin color - and all to do with conditioning.

But I've always said that, and people have never understood it (whites). So you may be right.

Then what's going on with me?
This is getting too weird, bring your spaceship back down, please. :twisted: :mrgreen: :!:

And if Japanese birth rate is down - we can't blame feminism can we!?
So then, what the hell is it...
You are spiritual, that is why you are different from your own race. Like Winston is totally different from Chinese Race because he is spiritual.

Now, What is spirituality, What is god...The trillion dollar question that has plagued humanity

This is the answer you will never find anywhere online or in Vatican library :)

What is spirituality? >>> Spirituality is the exact opposite of you.

Who is God?>>>> God is exact opposite of you.

The entire world is going backwards, we can feel it, everything is decaying around us, The doc destroy health, lawyers justice, teachers knowledge etc....

You have to change, evolve to be Spiritual. This means going in the right direction not opposite like what we as human beings are doing.

When you are in the right direction, In India we call it Dharma, You will never have Karma. Karma is the negative vibe..Which only happens..when you are on the wrong path like most of us are on earth.

You are different from white race or any other race because you are in the right path now...You are following Dharma...

You are absolutely right. What I wrote does not apply to you because you are in the right direction. Following your Dharma.

When you are spiritual....There is no race, creed, gender for you as you are on the way of God. The path laid out by God.

The elites have rolled out the negative word Karma in the west as you may already know it...but the real keyword is Dharma...Which means the right path.

As long as you do Dharma....There is no Karma and you are Free..You are spiritual....

-------------------------

Also, if you want to know the true gods...come to India..visit Ram Setu bridge which was created by Lord Ram...The Avatar of GOD..This is simply the greatest truth on earth..This bridge...When I saw this...I completely changed.....No one has understood God...God is not at all..What they tell you...Its completely opposite of whatever we can ever think of at present...

I created a video on this bridge..if you have time, you can watch it and know what spirituality is all about.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26VMwCXOA7s[/youtube]
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:Marcos even been in Philippines CHOSE to be alone, yes he has wife and kids but what about social circle? There are many White People in Asia, who CHOOSE to live alone and refuse to meet anyone.
What is wrong with my circle of friends consisting primarily of Filipinos? I have a Filipino best friend who I drink with in weekends, I work during week days, write during evenings and maintain a good relationship with my wife's large number of relatives. Why would I go out of my way to meet with white people? Lol, as if I need fellow expats to be somehow "fulfilled". Do you go out of your way to seek out fellow Indians when you are abroad? I mean, fine with me if you do but to me, it does not add much. There's another white man living near me and we meet from time to time, but honestly I embarrassed to be seen with him at times because of his clearly he is a reject of Western society; alcoholic, unheathy, vulgar and unfaithful with a "kid in the candy-shop" look on his face whenever he sees a pretty girl.

In the Philippines I am rarely "alone", or is alone the state of being where one does not meet with enough members of his own race? If so, you have a very unusual definition of alone.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144