America Is The Loneliest Country In The World

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: America Is The Loneliest Country In The World

Post by Eric »

Did you even read what he said? Go back, and read it again please - you seemed to have completely missed the entire point he was making, there buddy.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:.....I'm talking about the local men in those countries. Japan is known to have lonely Japanese men their.

The family is breaking down in places like Japan and South Korea..
There is a significant difference between Japan and USA.

In USA you will be really lonely and not by choice. Just being alone at home, but also alone at the workplace avoiding conversation, going out alone etc.

In Japan this is different, many young people prefer to live alone, but they are totally obsessed with parties, dining, working very slow during overtime while there is a lot of chat among co-workers, meeting others on holidays for some short excursion by bus to some places like temples, exhibitions, enter a golf-membership, plenty of activities in schools etc.

When talking with females, there is not much to worry about being 'politically correct'.

Japanese are not so lonely as you might think, especially young women in a group can be very talkative, the point is only there is not so much talk about sex. - However if you want just sex, night-life services are legal and also available.

Of course in Japan there are outsiders too, just sitting at home playing with the computer... but this is by their own choice.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

You have the advantage in knowledge since you live in Japan already but I have a feeling there is a growing number of disconnected young Japanese men and maybe some Japanese women but mostly Japanese men. I see this with South Korea too.

When I say disconnect I mean they have hard time connecting with people or meeting a future partner. Japan and South Korea is similar where the group identity is much stronger and perhaps because of this group identity they feel like they belong to something . For example if you work for a company in Japan or South Korea your identity and pretty much your life revolves around that company. Which is different from here in the states. Where the individual identity is much stronger. However, I still think there will be a growing number of disconnect in Japan.

I think it's different for the expats in Japan. Expats stick out and for some expats they make their own little community so they feel like they belong to something. On top of that if the expat guy or girl is half way decent looking it;s not hard to find a Japanese partner or sex partner.

However, for the average Japanese guy it's different story. Japan I think is similar to Korea where they judge you base upon status like what school did you go to or what your profession is on top of that I think Japanese girls like Korean girls became allot more picky so for the average Japanese guy he has his challenges.