Do majority of daughters in the USA treat fathers like SHIT?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tre
Junior Poster

Do majority of daughters in the USA treat fathers like SHIT?

Post by tre »

This is something I have noticed in my own family.

My sisters treat my dad like shit and I've noticed this for many, many years. My mother doesn't particularly respect my dad either so perhaps that is why this is the case. As a result, I do not get along with my sisters very well at all.

I have 3 sisters, the youngest of which I've completely disowned as my sister recently. My two younger brothers ALSO do not get along with my sisters particularly well. My two brothers and I used to not get along with my mother growing up while my mother and sisters got along very well. These days, however, my brothers and I get along fine with my mother as she has learned to keep her mouth shut on issues she doesn't agree with us on. She is still closer to my sisters than to us, however. My dad still puts up with the verbal abuse from both my mother and sisters...saddens me to see it.

This brings up questions in my mind about how common this kind of scenario is in the USA nowadays. I have noticed that this kind of upbringing has made myself and my brothers less tolerant of female control, in general. We all must be the alpha and will not allow anything to get in the way of it. We are also not happy working for ANYONE else...only for ourselves. We have the strong urge to rule our own world at all costs. This is opposite of how my dad is with my mother. In contrast, my sisters are very similar to how my mother used to be. They are NOT submissive in any way whatsoever.

My mother is extremely hard working, knows how to do pretty much anything (from building a house from scratch, to bottling/canning anything, to making a quilt from scratch) and has shown that she loves myself and my brothers, especially in recent years. I think that she loves my dad too and would not know what to do if he were gone. However, her attitude is that she knows best and that she can do anything better than my dad can (and she is correct in many cases). It's not like my dad is incapable...he makes 6 figures a year and is a pretty smart man. It's just that my mother knows how to do more things than he does, in general. That has got to be a tough thing to deal with for my dad.

I'll bet if I were a fly on the wall in my sisters homes, I'd see that they wear the pants. I can't really see it any other way....I know them too well. The reason why women in the USA get away with this is because too many men put up with it. I don't understand how they can do it as I resent anyone that tries to get in my way. The two oldest sisters (younger than I am as I'm the oldest) try not to talk to me in depth. If it does go into depth, they will go quiet...lol. We disagree on so many things that we just can't have a decent conversation. My youngest sister, however, feels the need to spew ignorance and will get quite personal with it. I hope she ends up with a man that will take her down a notch..or 10 notches.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

If your wife doesn't respect, you can hang it up.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Ya my sister does that to my dad lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

SilverEnergy wrote:If your wife doesn't respect, you can hang it up.
If a girl does not have a good relationship with her father, run like hell! My wife ADORES her
father and always speaks well of him. Early on, I considered it a very good sign.

In America you could have some technicians putting the final touches on a nuclear reactor
and you could see two women with their hands on their (Oversized) hips, telling those dudes
how it should REALLY have been done.

What can you expect when all public education is continually worshiping within the female
self-esteem cult. Now it has got to the point where very few women are as skilled
as your mother and they have been convinced of their own brilliance.

One way or the other, most American women suffer from some degree of mental illness.

It is an irresponsible act to impregnate such women, it only continues and concentrates
a line of freaks. Mixed kids can be quite good...my daughter, who has spent most of her
life in the USA, did not really participate in mainstream peer culture in the USA and considers
most USA females to be bat-shit crazy.

Outwest
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Since my sister obviously has a feminine disease, her 3 yo. daughter gets it in spades. She attempts to assault ALL males she comes into contact with. She's thrown many objects at me, with incredible strength and precision! While most guys have just shrugged it off, I simply return the favor! No bitch of any age EVER attacks me and gets away with it! Of course, putting a child through the wall even when they deserves it, is considered child abuse, so you have to be creative in punishing a child.

I give her the spanking, eat all her snacks and she gets blamed, and then I twist her hair and pull the accessories out so she gets whooped as her mom has to work to reattach them. When my revenge is complete, her tears are like sweet, sweet nectar. :D

And then she turns to me after all that and says "I love you, X."

I wanna say "Bitch, shut up and go to hell where you belong, with all the other pig sows!", but she absorbs words like a sponge. :lol:
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

C.J.- Holy shit! You shouldn't be acting that way to a 3-year-old! She's still little & you act like she's a grown enemy, savoring her tears & such! Did you ever think to talk to her mother about that or ask why she does those kinds of things?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Wolfeye wrote:C.J.- Holy shit! You shouldn't be acting that way to a 3-year-old! She's still little & you act like she's a grown enemy, savoring her tears & such! Did you ever think to talk to her mother about that or ask why she does those kinds of things?
I already know why she does those things! It'd take WAY too long to explain, it gets REAL deep. However, westerners are usually too stupid to sift the truth from lies, or even ponder the thought that they may be living in a mental hellhole. So they quickly brush it off and continue to walk off their metaphorical cliff. I no longer have any patience to explain westerners/humans and their true nature for a FOURTH time!

I do what I do, because universal law allows me to. If you ignore it, you deserve ALL the shit that comes your way. Funny thing is, that same 3-year old(now 4) loves and respects ME much more than her own mother! That's because women, nay ALL humans, are supposed to be treated that way... they're not worth more than the valuables I own!

When you become pure of heart, mind and soul, ALL humans(except your benefactors obviously) are your enemy! No matter their age, race, gender or relation to you.

But her mother is a worthless feminist. She's dumber than a bag of rocks, still watching those mind-numbing reality shows. Me and many others have told her the truth before for months, even the mail delivery lady - stop doing stupid shit, value your brothers and the fact that they're supporting your worthless ass, and stop wasting your time and money pursuing stupid niggers who have no money or ambititons, they just want to get in your pants and run away like the cowards they are. You're better than that.

She didn't listen, disappeared for 3 months, got pregnant TWICE by two different nigger bums and wasted $1,000. And after 8 years, STILL has no valuable skills. A lost cause. Her daughter will be too. In the grave, unhappy, and full of regrets.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

If you allow someone to disrespect you, they'll continue to do so. You have to teach people how to treat you, and if they can't be taught remove yourself from that evironment or their surroundings, disassociate! Human put too much priority on attachement, it's not that important, if your're being treated badly. I know some who was in a 4 year shitty relationship & they stayed, reason being well I still love them & I've invest 4 years. Why do people do this, just cut you losses, the more you stay in bad situations the worst it's gonna get.

So in conclusion American men 'allow' all this.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Do majority of daughters in the USA treat fathers like S

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Tre,
It is quite common for girls to dis their fathers nowadays in the west. It is because their mother disses the father and the girl figures she can get away with it.

My former daughter never dissed me to my face. She knew she would be put over my knee and spanked if she would do that.

My wife tried to encourage the children to dis-respect me and she was very upset when this would be stomped on in front of the children. There was a time when I would take her aside and talk of how she dis-respected me in front of the children and tell her not to do so for the benefit of the children. However she did it so often that I decided to address such dis-respect in front of them.

In our last family meeting after Jennifer had attacked me in the courts I made it clear to the 3 of the 4 children present that I expected to be shown the respect I had earned across my lifetime and if not shown then I would have nothing to do with any person who did not show me the respect I had earned.

Both the boys, 14 and 26, criticised their mother there and then. The girl did not and she should have. Instead she was self centred, greedy and selfish which means that apple did not fall far from the tree.

Now all 4 children have to live with me denouncing them as criminals and cowards for not standing up for truth, justice and equality before the law.

Can you imagine what it does to a child to be publicly denounced by their former father/step-father as criminals and cowards?

Not to mention that their mother is being denounced publicly as a prostitute, criminal, child abuser?

That is what my former children will have to put up with for the rest of their lives....that I can write essays titles "Western women are deeply evil people" and that their mother is a poster child of examples all through the essay. That I can write a book called "How to be a good wife" and use their mother as a poster child for everything NOT to do as a wife.

Here are the links to the essays.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A women who can do all these things and better than your father I think is great, if we had more people like this the world would be a much better place. The problem the way I see it is most women think men are totally obsolete when in reality the intelligent male brought us here to the point to where the human race need not toil and work much anymore.

The women have been programmed by the state to believe males are no longer needed so they take shots at them and dump on them.

This could no more be farther from the truth as Mark Dice does a video called " Left Handed Screwdriver " that in a couple minutes pretty well explains what will happen if there are no males to tend the modern shop.

The women in the video self explain it themselves and make it evident that modern civilization we take for granted will collapse without males to maintain it.!
Time to Hide!