Why Are So Many Americans Leaving the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Why Are So Many Americans Leaving the US?

Post by Johnny »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The US is finished as a country, you need to find a new place to live or you won't make it.

Poverty In America Is Absolutely Exploding
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... -exploding
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I always thought that when a country rises to the top, it has nothing left to aspire to. It sits at the top of the heap and slowly disintegrates from within, if for no other reason than because the collective mentality of the population/gov isn't real, actual progress, but pure gluttony.

My suggestion - determine which countries are truly on the rise and up-and-coming as world powers... then you'll have some idea of where you and your offspring will have a real future.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

manly5000 wrote:I always thought that when a country rises to the top, it has nothing left to aspire to. It sits at the top of the heap and slowly disintegrates from within, if for no other reason than because the collective mentality of the population/gov isn't real, actual progress, but pure gluttony.
This is also true among people. I've noticed that, generally speaking, first-generation immigrants in the U.S. are a lot harder working than regular Americans. When I was in college, most foreign students were extremely studious whereas a lot of American students were more interested in partying, slacking off, sleeping around, drinking, doing drugs, and doing the bare minimum to get by (e.g. cramming for exams at the last minute after dicking around the entire semester). I was kind of in the middle. I wanted to enjoy my college experience as much as I could, but my studies were always my top priority. I didn't neglect them like most of my roommates and classmates did. The sad part is, a lot of those people who screwed around in college ended up having better careers than I did because of their social connections. But that's another story altogether.

As to why so many Americans are leaving their homelands, I would venture to guess that most of them are leaving for the same reasons that my ancestors left their European homelands for the eastern shores of America: for better opportunities. They emigrated primarily due to the economic opportunities that were more abundant in America at the time (beginning of the 20th Century). I'm personally going to leave the U.S. next year for greater social and sexual opportunities. Sure, I will also need to move to a place where economic opportunities exist, but that's a secondary concern to me at this point. I am willing to give up the comforts of a middle-class American lifestyle if I have to, in order to have a more fulfilling social and sex life.

Like they say, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." Many Americans are waking up to the fact that the going is getting tougher, so they are literally going... good for them I say...