Why Is Female Sex Tourism Embraced By Society?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Is Female Sex Tourism Embraced By Society?

Post by zboy1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

The same reason female pedophiles are embraced by society. Because society is completely fukked up.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

manly5000 wrote:The same reason female pedophiles are embraced by society. Because society is completely fukked up.
Exactly, women who have sex with underage boys in America usually get NO jail time and only get probation for a year or two. A man who does the same thing get's put in jail for years. Why aren't women held to the same standard that men are in America?

I say, "equal time for equal crimes" if a woman commits the same crime as a man, she should get the exact same punishment that a man does.

It's unbelievable what women in anglo-countries get away with! In some instances, they literally get away with murder, like Casey Anthony did. She murdered her two year old daughter and was found not guilty even though there was overwhelming evidence that she murdered her daughter.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Yep. Let it burn. Find your place in this world, build a life there, and let this place burn itself to the ground.

On a note related to the article -- I guess I think it's pretty funny how many dudes get up in arms about the whole white woman/black dude thing... As a white guy I absolutely hate white women. Even good white women such as the ones from Eastern Europe/FSU are last on my list of attraction and desire.

I say let 'em have them. I could care less. I'll be too busy living the dream with my Latin, Afro-Latin, or Asian angel. 8)