Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American girls hate me because I ignore them

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

American girls hate me because I ignore them

Postby Mr.Darcy » November 16th, 2013, 6:30 pm

This one girl I used to mess with started playing games, so I completely ghosted her. She never says a casual hello or anything to me. She just mean mugs/ignores me like we never knew each other. In addition, I ran in to these other two girls I each took on one date, but never contacted them afterwards because of low interest on my part. No hellos, but I got a lot of mean mugs. I found out one was telling her friends that I awkwardly tried to kiss her. Lol, that doesn't even make any sense and I never wanted to kiss her in the first place. I am well above these girl's league, and they should feel honored that I even gave them a chance.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 4:21 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: American girls hate me because I ignore them

Postby Teal Lantern » November 16th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:This one girl I used to mess with started playing games, so I completely ghosted her. She never says a casual hello or anything to me. She just mean mugs/ignores me like we never knew each other. In addition, I ran in to these other two girls I each took on one date, but never contacted them afterwards because of low interest on my part. No hellos, but I got a lot of mean mugs. I found out one was telling her friends that I awkwardly tried to kiss her. Lol, that doesn't even make any sense and I never wanted to kiss her in the first place. I am well above these girl's league, and they should feel honored that I even gave them a chance.

If you can see their facial expressions, you're not ignoring them enough. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby jtest28 » November 16th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Cool, another woman ignorer! I was beginning to think I was alone! I agree, you're supposed to ignore them ALL the way, then watch em' jump around like a pack of monkeys, trying to get your attention. LOL
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: January 4th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Postby Mr.Darcy » November 16th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Consistently pursuing a girl in today's age is a key ingredient to a broken heart. It is not a smart decision on a man's part.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 4:21 pm

Postby jamesbond » November 17th, 2013, 5:55 am

jtest28 wrote:Cool, another woman ignorer! I was beginning to think I was alone! I agree, you're supposed to ignore them ALL the way, then watch em' jump around like a pack of monkeys, trying to get your attention. LOL

I agree, the minute you show interest in a woman is the minute they are no longer interested in you!

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Teal Lantern » November 17th, 2013, 8:16 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Consistently pursuing a girl in today's age is a key ingredient to a broken heart. It is not a smart decision on a man's part.


Some men are smartening up.
Why men are withdrawing from courtship.

Don't sleep on the comments; there's plenty of good info there as well as a 1950s era father-of-daughters mangina who'll provide plenty of entertainment.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Cornfed » November 17th, 2013, 8:37 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Consistently pursuing a girl in today's age is a key ingredient to a broken heart. It is not a smart decision on a man's part.


Some men are smartening up.
Why men are withdrawing from courtship.

I would have thought the main reason men don't bother to court females any more is that there is no point. If you are trying to court females, that just indicates to the female you are a loser who she wouldn't want to be courted by, since if you were one of the minority of men (mostly dirtbags) scoring all the skanks, then you could simply demand she submit to degrading sex acts right away or else move on to the next skank. Also, there is no end benefit to courtship because Western females are all worthless sluts incapable of intimacy. The best you can hope for is a serial sex arrangement while she is being ploughed by various dirtbags and any male dogs they own on the side, so obviously they figure only pathetic losers would bother to court them.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5582
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby Rayn » November 17th, 2013, 9:19 am

I recalled getting hit on plenty of times too when I blatantly ignore girls around me. But when I start doing the pursuing they flake the hell out from me.

I think this isn't just an American phenomenon but it happens in all Westernized countries too where the women were raised to be ego-driven and narcicistic.
Rayn
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 168
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 2:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby Teal Lantern » November 17th, 2013, 7:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:I would have thought the main reason men don't bother to court females any more is that there is no point. If you are trying to court females, that just indicates to the female you are a loser who she wouldn't want to be courted by, since if you were one of the minority of men (mostly dirtbags) scoring all the skanks, then you could simply demand she submit to degrading sex acts right away or else move on to the next skank. Also, there is no end benefit to courtship because Western females are all worthless sluts incapable of intimacy. The best you can hope for is a serial sex arrangement while she is being ploughed by various dirtbags and any male dogs they own on the side, so obviously they figure only pathetic losers would bother to court them.


Not every man is in the same place, emotionally.
For men still in the negotiating stage (I'll screen better, I'll get a religious wife, I'll get a foreign wife or g/f, etc.) or already married, places like Dalrock or H.A. give them some hope for a coping mechanism.

Men who've reached the acceptance stage ('eff it, AWALT) are the ones who become the "dirtbags" to varying degrees or opt out, altogether.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Rich » November 18th, 2013, 8:01 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I would have thought the main reason men don't bother to court females any more is that there is no point. If you are trying to court females, that just indicates to the female you are a loser who she wouldn't want to be courted by, since if you were one of the minority of men (mostly dirtbags) scoring all the skanks, then you could simply demand she submit to degrading sex acts right away or else move on to the next skank. Also, there is no end benefit to courtship because Western females are all worthless sluts incapable of intimacy. The best you can hope for is a serial sex arrangement while she is being ploughed by various dirtbags and any male dogs they own on the side, so obviously they figure only pathetic losers would bother to court them.


Not every man is in the same place, emotionally.
For men still in the negotiating stage (I'll screen better, I'll get a religious wife, I'll get a foreign wife or g/f, etc.) or already married, places like Dalrock or H.A. give them some hope for a coping mechanism.

Men who've reached the acceptance stage ('eff it, AWALT) are the ones who become the "dirtbags" to varying degrees or opt out, altogether.


I had to look AWALT up.

"AWALT, NAWALT, AWALTTVD?

All-women-are-like-that?
Not-all-women-are-like-that?
All-women-are-like-that-to varying-degrees?"
Rich
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 58
Joined: August 3rd, 2013, 12:19 pm

Postby Grunt » November 18th, 2013, 9:07 pm

How does the old joke go? Women want your attention, not your affection.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests