Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

That's what I'm saying. AiB doesn't need a Winston in his life anyway, lest he end up cursing the ground the natives of whatever country he's in walks on.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

SilverEnergy wrote:Why does everyone think they should make up, is this some kind of therapy session?

Just let them part their ways and why do you care if they are ever friends again?
Everyone? I don't give a shit whether they make nice or not. There goes that theory.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Devil Dog wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Why does everyone think they should make up, is this some kind of therapy session?

Just let them part their ways and why do you care if they are ever friends again?
Everyone? I don't give a shit whether they make nice or not. There goes that theory.
I think you know what I meant....
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Devil Dog wrote:

Everyone? I don't give a shit whether they make nice or not.
Yeah, I never said they should make up either. I said Winston should apologize to AiB for being a dick, and for driving him out of the forum with his childish insulting behavior.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:it looks like sleezy bar to me

https://www.facebook.com/julianaclub

Sorry Winnie but I would bet my life that these girls f**k for $$$, cant you read body language, no decent woman would work in place like this.
You are delusional sick dog.
You are just assuming things. Check out their website:

http://www.julianaktv.com

I don't see anything there that would indicate that you can barfine girls there. Dianne told me that barfines were rare there and that most of the girls there didn't like to do that kind of thing. It may happen, but it's not supposed to be the norm there, and thus is not expected.

Try going to whoremonger forums like WorldSexGuide and InternationalSexGuide and asking the guys there in the Angeles City section if they can barfine girls at Juliana or not. Don't just assume things.

Also check out Juliana's photo gallery:

http://www.julianaktv.com/gallery/

As you can see, they only hire good looking girls to work there, that are above average. So the fact that Dianne was hired there, and the fact that they want her back, proves that she is hot and attractive. Additionally, the fact that Dianne gets checked out often by people out in public (which Falcon can confirm because he's seen it too) corroborates this. Thus, your claim that Dianne is not attractive is DEBUNKED and OUTWEIGHED. Your opinion here means nothing anyway, and is no match for reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tre wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Winston and AIB: Let's call a truce and move on. ...

Doesn't look like AIB is coming back to post...looks like he's done here. Any more bickering and badmouthing against him is pointless and likely to have the opposite effect of what is intended. AIB is one of the few that is doing what a good portion of us here want to do. I found his views and suggestions about Thailand and Asia to be very good. He is on the ground IN those countries for years on end. Those of us sitting in the USA or some other Western country can't pretend to know better than he does about those areas or it's people...
What are you so worked up about? AiB's info was basic and simple. Nothing impressive. He had no deep insights that were on par with Ladislav, Mr S, or Rock. He's just a simple guy saying simple things. If you have questions about Thailand, you can ask Repatriate or Rock. They can give you any answers that AiB could.

Do you have a thing for guys who look like thugs or bad boys? lol

If you guys like him so much, then how about this:

- I call a truce with AiB. He comes back, but we both agree not to talk about each other, or to each other. We just pretend that each other doesn't exist. Then he talks to whoever wants to talk to him and pretends that I'm invisible, and vice versa.

- Or, he comes back and has his own board here where he can post whatever he wants, without my participation. Those of you who are his fans, can participate there with him, without involving me. He mainly stays on that board, and does not talk to me or about me.

What do you think?
Hackenfall Backslash wrote: Damn, yet another quality poster gone, thanks to the Emperor of the Wu Dynasty. AiB might've been interested in a cease-fire, but we all know he won, hands down.
How is it my fault? How did he win? He merely broke some rules and was warned. I did nothing except give him a dose of his own medicine. He was very mean and nasty to me in many posts. It's hypocritical that he only wants to dish out criticism but can't take it. That's not mature either. I am merely a mirror that reflects back what others give me.

I challenge you to cite a single solid case where I've ever been unfair to anyone. Plus, it was Zboy who banned him temporarily, not me. He broke some rules.

You guys are like animals in an animal kingdom, worshipping the biggest animal in the tribe in terms of physical size.

What if I beat AiB in a boxing match and surprised you all? Would you then have a new level of respect for me? lol. How barbaric.

Why is it that you all tell me to lose weight, yet AiB is huge like a balloon, and none of you tell him to lose weight? Wtf is up with that?

Why are thugs and brawns more credible to you than honesty and brains? That's sick and upside down you guys. I'm disappointed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

So am I to understand that Winston is LIVING in the US now? Could this be the end of Happier Abroad? It seems more useful posters who are out there DOING something are being driven off again. It is really a shame.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The_Adventurer wrote:So am I to understand that Winston is LIVING in the US now? Could this be the end of Happier Abroad? It seems more useful posters who are out there DOING something are being driven off again. It is really a shame.
Yeah, I agree. I guess it's time to clean-up the forum again. I have to do that from time-to-time, to get things straight again on this forum.

People complain that I'm way too lenient on this forum, and that I'm not enough of a moderator--especially from long-time posters--so I guess I'm going to have to start cracking down again. I've banned Hackenfall and Bitch_Slapper (who shares the same IP as Bonner Jones, Flatland, and five other aliases...) from this forum.

As for Winston, his behavior and his posts is really starting to drag this forum down...I hope he gets his act together soon. ...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:So am I to understand that Winston is LIVING in the US now? Could this be the end of Happier Abroad? It seems more useful posters who are out there DOING something are being driven off again. It is really a shame.
Yeah, I agree. I guess it's time to clean-up the forum again. I have to do that from time-to-time, to get things straight again on this forum.

People complain that I'm way too lenient on this forum, and that I'm not enough of a moderator--especially from long-time posters--so I guess I'm going to have to start cracking down again. I've banned Hackenfall and Bitch_Slapper (who shares the same IP as Bonner Jones, Flatland, and five other aliases...) from this forum.

As for Winston, his behavior and his posts is really starting to drag this forum down...I hope he gets his act together soon. ...
I certainly don't think you are too lenient. Being a moderator in this forum is a paper tiger position. You only do what Winston allows you to do and sometimes when you do ban or delete posts, he overturns you, rightfully so. You shouldn't complain about him openly cus he's your boss man lol.

Anyway, it's his forum which means he can do whatever he wants with it. If he decides to be an asshole or even destroy it, it's his prerogative. Since he's a free speech man, he rarely tolerates anyone who is not an obvious troll from being banned. So be it. But from what I've seen and heard, he does probably tolerate more open personal criticism than about any other admin out there. Heck, he even used to have a Wu Bashing section lol.

Oh, for those who don't like it here, I think steve55 has a copycat forum which he has been running for over a year now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huh? It's already been explained million of times that im visiting here for the nature and good food. That was settled long ago. Why are you acting like you didn't hear it yet?

What do you mean "more posters" are being driven off? One street bully who VOLUNTARILY left does NOT equal a trend. Why are you trying to mischaracterize things? Wtf?

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:
Huh? It's already been explained million of times that im visiting here for the nature and good food. That was settled long ago. Why are you acting like you didn't hear it yet?

What do you mean "more posters" are being driven off? One street bully who VOLUNTARILY left does NOT equal a trend. Why are you trying to mischaracterize things? Wtf?

Winnie Wu - making pussies dry since 1970s...lol

You are hopeless moron, you wouldn't be able to score in brothel. :lol:

oops, you scored in Julianas...you are disgrace to this movement and humanity
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Banano wrote:
Winston wrote:

Winnie Wu - making pussies dry since 1970s...lol

You are hopeless moron, you wouldn't be able to score in brothel. :lol:

oops, you scored in Julianas...you are disgrace to this movement and humanity
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Winston wrote:
tre wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Winston and AIB: Let's call a truce and move on. ...

Doesn't look like AIB is coming back to post...looks like he's done here. Any more bickering and badmouthing against him is pointless and likely to have the opposite effect of what is intended. AIB is one of the few that is doing what a good portion of us here want to do. I found his views and suggestions about Thailand and Asia to be very good. He is on the ground IN those countries for years on end. Those of us sitting in the USA or some other Western country can't pretend to know better than he does about those areas or it's people...
What are you so worked up about? AiB's info was basic and simple. Nothing impressive. He had no deep insights that were on par with Ladislav, Mr S, or Rock. He's just a simple guy saying simple things. If you have questions about Thailand, you can ask Repatriate or Rock. They can give you any answers that AiB could.

Do you have a thing for guys who look like thugs or bad boys? lol

If you guys like him so much, then how about this:

- I call a truce with AiB. He comes back, but we both agree not to talk about each other, or to each other. We just pretend that each other doesn't exist. Then he talks to whoever wants to talk to him and pretends that I'm invisible, and vice versa.

- Or, he comes back and has his own board here where he can post whatever he wants, without my participation. Those of you who are his fans, can participate there with him, without involving me. He mainly stays on that board, and does not talk to me or about me.

What do you think?
Hackenfall Backslash wrote: Damn, yet another quality poster gone, thanks to the Emperor of the Wu Dynasty. AiB might've been interested in a cease-fire, but we all know he won, hands down.
How is it my fault? How did he win? He merely broke some rules and was warned. I did nothing except give him a dose of his own medicine. He was very mean and nasty to me in many posts. It's hypocritical that he only wants to dish out criticism but can't take it. That's not mature either. I am merely a mirror that reflects back what others give me.

I challenge you to cite a single solid case where I've ever been unfair to anyone. Plus, it was Zboy who banned him temporarily, not me. He broke some rules.

You guys are like animals in an animal kingdom, worshipping the biggest animal in the tribe in terms of physical size.

What if I beat AiB in a boxing match and surprised you all? Would you then have a new level of respect for me? lol. How barbaric.

Why is it that you all tell me to lose weight, yet AiB is huge like a balloon, and none of you tell him to lose weight? Wtf is up with that?

Why are thugs and brawns more credible to you than honesty and brains? That's sick and upside down you guys. I'm disappointed.
I don't think AIB is coming back so that's that.

I enjoy reading posts by Rock, Repatriate, and Mr S. I am HUGELY appreciative of Ladislav and enjoy his points of view as well. AIB just offered a different, but also valuable point of view...especially in regard to Thailand. AIB was direct and exacting in his statements, eliminating unnecessary BS. The overall goal is to SIMPLY do what works consistently. That is what AIB laid out in regard to Thailand and other things/places.

I don't like judging a place, people or culture by one or two people that are similar, with similar challenges and thus similar views. I like information from the greatest variety of people possible as that gives me the best overall view of reality. That is the best it can get outside of visiting myself, but that various information coming from many will help me when I finally make that big move. This is why I visit forums and not blogs or information websites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another explanation. Could it be that AiB is just bitter and frustrated because he can't make a living online and is struggling financially, and therefore he is taking it out on other people? He is obviously struggling financially because on his website and YouTube channel, he is almost begging for donations and sponsors. Have a look:

http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com/funding.html

His explanations for why he needs donations makes no sense though. It does not cost a lot of money ("hundreds and thousands" he claims) for him to shoot videos outside and upload them to YouTube or his website. In fact, you can do that for free. Plus his videos are short and only one or two minutes long anyway. I haven't seen any work on his site or YouTube channel that would justify a lot of expenses as he claims.

So it looks like he is just trying to freeload off of others. This can only mean that he is struggling financially with making a living overseas. Otherwise he would not be asking for donations like that. It's not easy for a man to compromise his pride and ask for donations, unless he really needs it. And when people are frustrated, they take it out on others. Could that be what triggered his short fuse and violent threats to anyone who disagreed with him?

In any case, if you feel sorry for him, or want to help him, feel free to donate to him at the link above. He has PayPal buttons for one time payments or recurring subscriptions. So if he's brought some value to you, feel free to donate to him and help him out from your heart. Some of you guys seem to like him a lot, so I thought I'd let you know.

Who knows. If enough of you donate to him, you might persuade him to come back here.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com/funding.html

"Each time I set out to make a video clip, photograph or film a project, I pay my own money to do so, the majority of time with an American Express card. In addition to transportation costs, I must also pay for food, accommodation, insurance, cameras, lenses, memory cards, photo storage, film and film development (yes, I do sometimes still shoot film), computer upgrades, printing, website hosting, marketing, and equipment maintenance costs. Covering these costs, whether local or international, as well as my living expenses, is often difficult.

I am a father, husband, and photojournalist, and my time is in limited supply. Every project I engage in costs hundreds and thousands of dollars to produce"

I think he shouldn't be asking for money, somehow it doesn't sit right with me. SEA is cheap , if he is really successful abroad then there is no need to go that low.
His wife works, he makes money too and lives in cheapest country in the world.

AiBs videos are informative, no doubt, but they can be done with smartphone, furthermore, transportation, food and accommodation are dirt cheap.
It is possible that AiB is struggling financially or just trying his luck