Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

I'm always on guard against falling for strippers or bar girls but the truth is, I'm not always successful. So far I've managed to extricate myself before things started to get too crazy but it's been a close run thing.

Never do the Girl Friend Experience. Before long you forget that you're only on the holodeck and start believing that the girl and the experience are real.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Winston wrote:Tre,
Yeah but you did you read what I wrote? Carson City is VERY VERY different from Vegas, in every way. The people are more relaxed and down to earth. It is not a cesspool of asshole drivers or rude people. The rest of Nevada is different from Vegas. Nevadans outside Vegas are far more down to earth and relaxed.

Also that blonde and I talked in a very GENUINE and authentic manner. She did not sweet talk me or make fake flattery or use any type of manipulation. I sensed a nice sweet innocent soul inside of her too. I have met a lot of strippers before too, and NONE of them were like that. So you gotta give her credit for that, no matter how much you look down on her.

Do you understand that? Or do I have to repeat that? Why don't you guys take that into account?
You refuse to believe anything anyone else tells you Winston, despite your not knowing shit about women.

If your stripper is so f***ing great Winston, go back there and ask her out. Stop talking about it and just do it. My guess is it is never going to happen. You will make some excuse.

Also Winston, you talk way, way too much shit about me and can get away with it online. Not only am I 10 times the man you are, I'm also a helluva lot better looking than you.

Please let me know when you come to Thailand, if you ever have the money or the balls. One of two things will happen - I will take you out and you'll have the time of your life or I'll slap the dogshit out of you.

That said, you haven't learned shit in all your years of being "Happier Abroad." My guess is you won't be going abroad for a long time. You had a kid with a f***ing bar girl, you got laughed at in Russia, and you're a harmless little f***er who can't get laid in America or elsewhere. Perhaps if you didn't analyze women and how they look, you might get a little more action.

"She looks sweet." Big f***ing deal. Some of the sweetest women I've ever met have also been the biggest tramps.

It's time people started calling you on your shit Winston. You meet a stripper, she talks to you a little, and you're in love. Jesus Christ you're a sad f-u-c-k. Say what you will about me but I can back my shit up pal and I have game. When I didn't I was good looking enough and fit enough to get laid. But you're sad man, seriously, to even consider this chick is like saying, "I have no standards, a girl winked at me so now I'll share my life with her for the rest of my days." Sad as f**k - start believing a little of what people tell you.

And tell that sad piece of shit Steve R. to get his sorry a** to Thailand again if he can afford a ticket. This c**t couldn't land a regular Thai girl if she's not handed to him on a silver platter. SAD....you guys are SAD EXCUSES FOR MEN. It's time people stopped kissing your a** and believing your bullshit and started seeing you for what you are. And it's time you started seeing that everyone is not out to get you, people tell you things and you absolutely refuse to believe anything.
Dude you aren't better looking than me. You are huge, obese and bald. And your personality is that of a narrow know it all expat. You are just a macho know it all guy who is dominating. Only low class desperate women would want you.

I'll bet money that that pork stall girl would reject you if you asked her out. I read her body language in that video.

I have more experience with girls than you do. You have no charm or looks. You are the cold expat type of guy. Lots of guys are like you in Angeles City. But they don't connect with the girls and the girls only want them for money. Plus they get the ugliest girls.

Your wife is not hot at all. That speaks volumes. Actions speak louder than words.

I will be glad to meet you in Thailand provided:

1) You promise not to get violent or physical if we have disagreements, and
2) If we disagree or debate, that you give me fair time to voice my opinion and not talk all over me, like a lot of know it all guys do.

I know a lot about women and have a lot of knowledge in psychology. That's why I have given lots of good advice. So what if I fall in love with the wrong people sometimes? We are all human and I am a hopeless romantic. Falling in love quickly is one of my "achilles heels". We all have our weaknesses.

Only assholes like you would use that against me.

You forget that even if what the other guys say about strippers is true, that I am the ONLY one here that has met this stripper in question. So I know her better than they do. That's a qualification I have that they don't. It's very likely that if they met her, they might change their mind about her. Did you consider that?

Should I teach you a course called "Open Mindedness 101"? Sheesh. You are so damn NARROW! Like a barbaric brute with brawns but no brains. Definitely not intellectual. You probably can't even beat the computer in chess at level 1. lol

One time, when a guy asked how to withdraw money in Thailand, you told him that the best way was to wire money through the bank to yourself. LOL. Bad advice. You screwed up there. Anyone with common sense would have told him to go to an ATM machine. LOL. Obviously you screw up in basic facts. You aren't that smart or efficient.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Winston wrote:
Yeah but you did you read what I wrote? Carson City is VERY VERY different from Vegas, in every way. The people are more relaxed and down to earth. It is not a cesspool of asshole drivers or rude people. The rest of Nevada is different from Vegas. Nevadans outside Vegas are far more down to earth and relaxed.

Also that blonde and I talked in a very GENUINE and authentic manner. She did not sweet talk me or make fake flattery or use any type of manipulation. I sensed a nice sweet innocent soul inside of her too. I have met a lot of strippers before too, and NONE of them were like that. So you gotta give her credit for that, no matter how much you look down on her.

Do you understand that? Or do I have to repeat that? Why don't you guys take that into account?
You refuse to believe anything anyone else tells you Winston, despite your not knowing shit about women.

If your stripper is so f***ing great Winston, go back there and ask her out. Stop talking about it and just do it. My guess is it is never going to happen. You will make some excuse.

Also Winston, you talk way, way too much shit about me and can get away with it online. Not only am I 10 times the man you are, I'm also a helluva lot better looking than you.

Please let me know when you come to Thailand, if you ever have the money or the balls. One of two things will happen - I will take you out and you'll have the time of your life or I'll slap the dog shit out of you.

That said, you haven't learned shit in all your years of being "Happier Abroad." My guess is you won't be going abroad for a long time. You had a kid with a f***ing bar girl, you got laughed at in Russia, and you're a harmless little f***er who can't get laid in America or elsewhere. Perhaps if you didn't analyze women and how they look, you might get a little more action.

"She looks sweet." Big f***ing deal. Some of the sweetest women I've ever met have also been the biggest tramps.

It's time people started calling you on your shit Winston. You meet a stripper, she talks to you a little, and you're in love. Jesus Christ you're a sad f-u-c-k. Say what you will about me but I can back my shit up pal and I have game. When I didn't I was good looking enough and fit enough to get laid. But you're sad man, seriously, to even consider this chick is like saying, "I have no standards, a girl winked at me so now I'll share my life with her for the rest of my days." Sad as f**k - start believing a little of what people tell you.

And tell that sad piece of shit Steve R. to get his sorry a** to Thailand again if he can afford a ticket. This c**t couldn't land a regular Thai girl if she's not handed to him on a silver platter. SAD....you guys are SAD EXCUSES FOR MEN. It's time people stopped kissing your a** and believing your bullshit and started seeing you for what you are. And it's time you started seeing that everyone is not out to get you, people tell you things and you absolutely refuse to believe anything.
Dude you aren't better looking than me. You are huge, obese and bald. And your personality is that of a narrow know it all expat. You are just a macho know it all guy who is dominating. Only low class desperate women would want you.

I'll bet money that that pork stall girl would reject you if you asked her out. I read her body language in that video.

I have more experience with girls than you do. You have no charm or looks. You are the cold expat type of guy. Lots of guys are like you in Angeles City. But they don't connect with the girls and the girls only want them for money. Plus they get the ugliest girls.

Your wife is not hot at all. That speaks volumes. Actions speak louder than words.

I will be glad to meet you in Thailand provided:

1) You promise not to get violent or physical if we have disagreements, and
2) If we disagree or debate, that you give me fair time to voice my opinion and not talk all over me, like a lot of know it all guys do.

I know a lot about women and have a lot of knowledge in psychology. That's why I have given lots of good advice. So what if I fall in love with the wrong people sometimes? We are all human and I am a hopeless romantic. Falling in love quickly is one of my "achilles heels". We all have our weaknesses.

You forget that even if what the other guys say about strippers is true, that I am the ONLY one here that has met this stripper in question. So I know her better than they do. That's a qualification I have that they don't. It's very likely that if they met her, they might change their mind about her. Did you consider that?

Should I teach you a course called "Open Mindedness 101"? Sheesh. You are so damn NARROW! Like a barbaric brute with brawns but no brains. Definitely not intellectual. You probably can't even beat the computer in chess at level 1. lol

One time, when a guy asked how to withdraw money in Thailand, you told him that the best way was to wire money through the bank to yourself. LOL. Bad advice. You screwed up there. Anyone with common sense would have told him to go to an ATM machine. LOL. Obviously you screw up in basic facts. You aren't that smart or efficient.
Winston you're a f***ing joke and almost everyone on this site knows it. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT WOMEN. YOU ONLY THINK YOU DO. Awwwww, poor baby, you have a weakness - you fall in love. That's not a weakness, that's something you should know by know, especially being the almighty Winston Wu, Happier Abroad. The truth hurts Winston - you haven't done shit. You went to Russia 10+ years ago and the Philippines. You fell in love with a bar girl and now you're in love with a stripper.

Here's the thing Winston - I AM OLD NOW BUT I AM and WAS THE REAL DEAL. That's why I've lived in Asia as a foreigner for 20 years and had my fun. You on the other hand, are a f***ing joke. You let some idiot talk you into being partners then found out how f***ed up he was and what did you do? Cry to the members on this site. Then you send me message after message asking me why he's like he is.
Buddy, grow the f**k up and think for yourself. You made your bed with that cunt, now sleep in it.

You having more experience with women is like saying you're a playboy. You're not. You're a weasel and you can't get laid to save yourself and those Russian broads were laughing at you, not because they thought you were cute and they wanted to f**k.

You're always talking about how you can read people. The truth is, it's all you have. You have nothing else to say except your "psychology." You aren't a fuckin psychologist so stop thinking you are. I took pysch in university but that doesn't make me a psychologist nor does it give me super powers to read others. You can't read shit you dumbass, you still think this f***ing stripper likes you and she's GAMING YOU. Go back and see if you can date or sleep with her!!!! Do it! Tell me what happens and I'll be the first to eat shit if you bang her.

I'm not going to promise you shit if you keep talking about my wife you piece of shit. You'll get seriously hurt if you come here and talk shit about her to my face. One word and I'll bitch slap you like the little cunt you are and you won't do a thing about it. That's a promise. Say what you will but at least she wasn't whoring in a bar like the mother of your child.

That said, you've never seen my wife in person, and my guess is the only time you've seen here is when she was playing basketball in one of my videos (where she looks damn good pal) or in one or two photos at the beginning of some of my videos. Doesn't show much and you haven't got a clue. You wanna talk shit, when you come here, if you ever do so, do it to my face. Otherwise shut your little girl C-U-N-T.

Winston. I am a big dude, definitely, and I still have a gut but I am quite a bit more muscular than you know, especially since I've been training the past few months. When I take my shirt off, many people never knew how muscular I really am because I never show it. Mark my words, I'll throw you around like a rag doll without breaking a sweat.

Bald - so? Is that all you got? There are a lot of men who are bald and they get laid plenty. What's you're excuse?

Now...I've lost 16 pounds in 3 months. It doesn't take long pal and you would be quite surprised. So come talk to me like a man and tell me how fat and old I am.
One time, when a guy asked how to withdraw money in Thailand, you told him that the best way was to wire money through the bank to yourself. LOL. Bad advice. You screwed up there. Anyone with common sense would have told him to go to an ATM machine. LOL. Obviously you screw up in basic facts. You aren't that smart or efficient
Listen you stupid f**k, I made it clear that this was for a LARGE SUM OF MONEY and I very clearly said I transfer $2000 at a time for $3 in two days or $6 in a day. You only see what you conveniently want to see. Just like when you continually harangued me for saying I had been in Thai prison twice - AS A JOURNALIST!

As far as the pork stall girl, again, you can read people yet you conveniently missed that SHE walked out from behind her stall to talk to me. She saw me, she came to me. Now I wasn't after her and I don't want her. But you claiming you can read her and you know I couldn't land her is more of your ridiculous bullshit.

You're a f***ing moron Winston, plain and simple, and my guess is you'll be living in the US for the rest of your life and whining about how bad all the women are. But then, you've always been jealous of me because I AM DOING WHAT YOUR SITE IS ALL ABOUT AND I HAVE DONE IT FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. You hate this because you aren't doing shit now and haven't done a tenth of what I've done.

You can kiss my ass Winston - let me know when you come to Thailand and we'll see how much shit you talk when you're here.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:

Please let me know when you come to Thailand, if you ever have the money or the balls. One of two things will happen - I will take you out and you'll have the time of your life or I'll slap the dogshit out of you.

1. Winston, you have all of this insight into psychology and you have the ability to look deeply into a person's soul and see the real person. And this is why you are alone in Las Vegas wrapped around the finger of some dumbass 19 year old stripper? Just what the f**k do you know about psychology anyway? Do your powers of "deep thinking" make you an expert in every area?

2. The real asshole move is for you to criticize the looks of aib's wife. I saw the video of her playing basketball and I think she is a good looking girl. I lack your ability to immediately know everything about a person's character, but she appears to be a pleasant, open and fun loving person.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

You shouldn't be talking shit about AiBs wife, at least she is not a whore, you found your wife in a bar(read brothel)..and now you are into a stripper(hoe), what is wrong with you man?
Have some respect for yourself and your family, hoes are hoes, they have their function in society, pump and dump..

As for you being great psychologist,have you noticed that Russian women were laughing at you? Your connection with them was non existent, it was all in your head. i don't mean to be nasty but thats my interpretation of their body language
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

Banano wrote:Winston

You shouldn't be talking shit about AiBs wife, at least she is not a whore, you found your wife in a bar(read brothel)..and now you are into a stripper(hoe), what is wrong with you man?
Have some respect for yourself and your family, hoes are hoes, they have their function in society, pump and dump..

As for you being great psychologist,have you noticed that Russian women were laughing at you? Your connection with them was non existent, it was all in your head. i don't mean to be nasty but thats my interpretation of their body language
The guy also abandons his own kid. He has no problem going to strip joints, spends money on hookers but probably sends very little to help support his own kid and the mother of his kid.

If you checked out any of AIB's boxing videos, you can see he is pretty athletic and no doubt has some muscle mass. He may be overweight but I wouldn't compare him to Winston who is clearly a fat and out of shape weakling.

Any guy who's sex life mainly revolves around prostitution shouldn't have any opinion over another man's woman.

Winston, you're not open minded at all.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I think that it's pretty clear that AIB knows more about Thailand than anyone here. If I were headed to Thailand, I'd go through ALL of his videos and information that he has generously shared. I wouldn't doubt for one minute that he could pick up a Thai girl any day that he wanted to. However, I have respect that he doesn't and is committed to his wife and children. I can only hope that I will be able to do what he has done and MOVE away from the USA and truly integrate with society in another country.

While I do believe that some people can read people better than others, NO ONE can read everyone. There are people that specialize and spend their entire lives reading people for their line of work. Even those people can't read everyone, only a percentage of the population of a certain section of the world.

It is easier to recognize common female traits than it is to read their faces. This is especially true with strippers, hookers, etc.. If you can't understand their language they could be smiling at you while calling you an idiot. In order to know someone, you have to be willing to ask the right questions no matter the outcome. You can't allow yourself to be emotionally invested too soon.

I've known several strippers and have been to many strip clubs. Some strippers are definitely worse than others but they ALL have issues. If they didn't, they wouldn't be taking their clothes off for strangers. Winstons stripper might be better than most, but I'd bet my life she has some skeletons in her closet....lol. Best way to find out is to get her away from work and get her a few drinks (or more than a few). I think the truth would come out pretty quickly...if you want to know the truth bad enough.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'I wouldn't doubt for one minute that he could pick up a Thai girl any day that he wanted to."

What sort of women are we talking about?
Poor, provincial, Issan women, maybe , but that is transaction, younger middle class, no way.
AiBis 50+, past his best and he is not george clooney or brad pitt in looks department,its not like thai women are dick hungry hoes who will jump your dick just bc you are white man. He probably looks better than 90% thai men of his age but still
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Banano wrote:'I wouldn't doubt for one minute that he could pick up a Thai girl any day that he wanted to."

What sort of women are we talking about?
Poor, provincial, Issan women, maybe , but that is transaction, younger middle class, no way.
AiBis 50+, past his best and he is not george clooney or brad pitt in looks department,its not like thai women are dick hungry hoes who will jump your dick just bc you are white man. He probably looks better than 90% thai men of his age but still
Let's not get carried away. Even when I was young and fit and making nearly $100K a year I would never say I could pick up any Thai girl I wanted. It just isn't that easy and I am no Brad Pitt. Even the best looking guys fail here and most Thai women are not walking around thinking, "I need farang cock." The thing with women, any women, is you're always going to strike out. The trick is to keep swinging away until you connect.

I used to work with a young, fit, pretty good looking guy who was single. Nice guy and he always wanted a Thai girlfriend but could never land one. He liked to party and wanted to get laid right away. The women who were looking for a boyfriend for financial reasons would often sleep with him. The women who had their heads on straight got to know him and most blew him off because they could read right through him. They would see a guy who partied too much and slept with whores all the time and that would be the end of his chance of landing a good Thai girl. I told him time and time again to lay off the partying, the whores, and ones on the fence but he never could. The good ones can smell this on a guy and most will run from a guy like this, especially a foreigner.

Banano, you surprise me. It is highly unlikely that I would go after "poor, provincial Issan women" now if I were single. She would need to be incredibly hot and have a helluva lot going for her and those sort of women are hard to find anywhere. I tend to have quite a bit of class when I date and most little Issan women who don't know what it's like to eat in a nice restaurant are not my type. At my age I don't want to have to teach a woman how to exist outside of Issan.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Some points:

Winston´s ph girl is not a whore or a bargirl officially. So it´s little bit over the top to say it. So looks like AiB put the vid (I have also a story of an asian girl, Basketball and red yoga pants) of his wife into the net and talks shit about the ph girl. That´s not exactly intelligent nor a civilized manner. Even if he brings some value there is no need to swear in the forum. Anyway putting vids openly for everybody to see and then talking shit is not a good way of dealing with things. Why would somebody stress himself deliberately?

We all know who Winston is. AiB doesn´t have to tell us nor him about him and specially not with swear words. Winston was called out enough. We don´t need a guy who likes to call everybody "cunt". That´s not acceptable. I hope Repatriate will ban him at least for 3 days so he has time to think about it.

As to the stripper, how often does W. has to tell it´s some kind of artificial drama to spice HA? Winston is to cheap to play Sugar Daddy at least for USA.

Yeah with this cunt friend he did made a wrong but it´s still ok, as it´s typical Winston move.

What I want to say is when am I going to Disney Land? One time in life every man should go there but I am struck here in this cunt country. I need an ass kick. Winston what about we go together to Pattaya then Ph?
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Billy wrote:Some points:

Winston´s ph girl is not a whore or a bargirl officially. So it´s little bit over the top to say it. So looks like AiB put the vid (I have also a story of an asian girl, Basketball and red yoga pants) of his wife into the net and talks shit about the ph girl. That´s not exactly intelligent nor a civilized manner. Even if he brings some value there is no need to swear in the forum. Anyway putting vids openly for everybody to see and then talking shit is not a good way of dealing with things. Why would somebody stress himself deliberately?

We all know who Winston is. AiB doesn´t have to tell us nor him about him and specially not with swear words. Winston was called out enough. We don´t need a guy who likes to call everybody "c**t". That´s not acceptable. I hope Repatriate will ban him at least for 3 days so he has time to think about it.

As to the stripper, how often does W. has to tell it´s some kind of artificial drama to spice HA? Winston is to cheap to play Sugar Daddy at least for USA.

Yeah with this c**t friend he did made a wrong but it´s still ok, as it´s typical Winston move.

What I want to say is when am I going to Disney Land? One time in life every man should go there but I am struck here in this c**t country. I need an a** kick. Winston what about we go together to Pattaya then Ph?
Indeed. You are now an official rocket scientist.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

AIB and certain others. Dianne is NOT a bargirl. She's a decent person and responsible mother just like I'm sure your wife is AIB. So Winston doesn't think your wife is hot from the vid he's seen. Fine. Maybe you don't think Dianne is much to look at either and you can say so right back. But calling her a bargirl, ho, etc. is not fair cus it's inaccurate.

Also, can't you guys cool off on the swearing? It doesn't add weight to the points you are trying make but rather makes your post just look like an angry attack.

I'm in Bay Area and just met up with Winston yesterday. In response to AIB's invitation for a match, he just said you should watch the following video and learn lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isnu0wtZHGc
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Rock wrote:AIB and certain others. Dianne is NOT a bargirl. She's a decent person and responsible mother just like I'm sure your wife is AIB. So Winston doesn't think your wife is hot from the vid he's seen. Fine. Maybe you don't think Dianne is much to look at either and you can say so right back. But calling her a bargirl, ho, etc. is not fair cus it's inaccurate.

Also, can't you guys cool off on the swearing? It doesn't add weight to the points you are trying make but rather makes your post just look like an angry attack.

I'm in Bay Area and just met up with Winston yesterday. In response to AIB's invitation for a match, he just said you should watch the following video and learn lol.

Rock - your intentions are well-meaning BUT...

You know Winston can not take any criticism or disagreement. Some people react more poorly to his words than others and I am one of those people.

I thought this is a site about living Happier Abroad. You also know he hasn't done much at all in many years and even when he did go to Russia, the girls were appeasing him, nothing more.

As far as his girl being a bar girl, okay, fine, she's not:
viewtopic.php?p=144400#144400

I prefer to refrain from debating the quality of the mother of his child. She is what she is, whatever she is. I do not know her and as I said, what others think doesn't matter as long as he's happy with her. Apparently though he is not or he would be with her.

Winston - watch Mike Tyson vs Michael Spinks. This isn't a movie. Watch the fight, you might learn something, lol.

All the above bullshit aside...

If Winston asks for responses, be prepared for the answers, good or bad. It's very simple.

Winston asks questions or makes comments and then when people respond negatively, he lashes out. He talks about falling in love as being a weakness, he talks about falling in love with a stripper. First, why is it he isn't with his girl? As a couple? Second, did he think making a post about falling in love with a stripper after a couple of hours would endear people to him? Or is it just a bullshit post to garner views? To me that would seem a pretty poor strategy but like I said, if he really, truly thinks the stripper is into him, go back, ask her out, and see what she says. Simple as that.

Even when others try to be diplomatic, which is difficult at times, Winston can't handle the responses. He needs constant reassurance that his decisions are correct and in many cases, he will ask over and over again. Then when a negative comment is made, he gets pissed off and disagrees and does his own name calling.

Seriously Rock, I know you're his friend, but Winston needs to grow up.

If he wants to get intellectual or philosophical, get this way about his weakness - he falls in love easy. Was it a weakness with the mother of his child? Isn't this weakness damaging to his son if he isn't in love with her enough to be with her and be his father?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Rock wrote:AIB and certain others. Dianne is NOT a bargirl. She's a decent person and responsible mother just like I'm sure your wife is AIB. So Winston doesn't think your wife is hot from the vid he's seen. Fine. Maybe you don't think Dianne is much to look at either and you can say so right back. But calling her a bargirl, ho, etc. is not fair cus it's inaccurate.

Didin't he pick her up from a bar where she worked for a few days something but she never had sex for money according to her, of course she has no reason to lie
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Banano wrote:

Didin't he pick her up from a bar where she worked for a few days something but she never had sex for money according to her, of course she has no reason to lie
She might be a bargirl (she does have the cheap bargirl look) but maybe Winston scooped her out early? I should have met up with Winston to see her in person, that would really be a more accurate assessment because pictures can lie. Looking cheap does not mean cheap. If she is a bargirl, then she must be reformed one now and I don't see anything wrong with that.