Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.
She gave you the Facebook because she probably felt you weren't much of a threat and felt comfortable on a friendship level. But even with a Facebook page, it really doesn't mean anything. Strippers are professionals in what they do and making guys feel good is what they do best. How long has she been stripping? If she's a bit new, which I'm assuming she is because you said she's 19, she will definitely have a different vibe compared to the veterans. New strippers tend to "appear" better in character than the ones who were stripping for a long time. Give it time, she will become just like the rest, they all do. Vibes can easily be faked. You must remember that a stripper's job is to fake everything to the client. Some of these girls also look for a free meal ticket out the scene. These girls will find a sucker to leech off of. While she's leeching off the guy, she's banging some other dude on the side. This happens all the time.

I personally know strippers who have had multiple guys propose to them, bring them gifts to the club, offer them expensive jewelry, pay their rent, bills, cars, vacations, etc. All types of stupid shit. If a stripper can create such a "vibe" to make men do those things, there's no question in what else they can do to manipulate men and their emotions. You need to think logically when it comes to strippers. It's a whole different ball game when you're dealing with them. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying that I don't believe her.

As for her spending 4 hours with you, it means there was probably no money to be made with the current clientele in the club that day/night and she felt comfortable with your companionship as a friend/nice guy. Was this during a busy weekend or a slow weekday? If it was a busy weekend, it's highly doubtful she would spend that much time with anyone. She's there to make money, they all are.

If you're falling for her with emotions, you are making a huge mistake. Think with your head, not with your heart. The last thing you want is to be burned by a stripper.
But why do you believe that if she doesn't give me her number now, that she never will? Why do women always have to make decisions on the spot? Why is it now or never?

Yes she's new and only been there for 2 months. She doesn't even have tattoos, so she's clean in that way.

She told me that hustling people is not in her nature. She simply doesn't like to be pushy. She has too much empathy to treat people like that. I think I believe her when she said that. She may be a great looking dancer, but it's just not in her personality to hustle. There is a genuineness in her that I don't see in other strippers. So it's not just that she's new.

I don't agree with you and AiB that vibes can be faked. If you think that, then you don't understand what vibes are and you don't have a good sense of intuition.

When I was at the Vegas strip club with Steve R, lots of girls tried to sweet talk me and tried to "fake vibes" of niceness. But I could see through it all. They were fake and going through the motions like a routine. So no, they did NOT successfully fake any vibes. They were acting and it was obvious.

I do not confuse fake sweet talk from typical strippers for genuine vibes. No way. Maybe you do. But not me. Understand?

This girl was NOT like that at all though. She did not try to fake anything or BS or manipulate anything. She was NOT the typical stripper. I told you.

There was a genuineness about our conversation that was far more natural than the others. I see in her eyes that she's different and more soulful.

If you came and met her and talked to her, you'd see what I mean.

Why do you guys all judge her negatively just because she's a stripper? Yes she talked to me for 4 hours on a slow weekday. But either way, she was definitely more comfortable with me than with other guys.

Even if she's not attracted to me, I'm pretty sure that she enjoys talking to me and finds me interesting and refreshing. At least I don't act f***ed up and degenerate like man guys do.

You gotta remember that I am not like other guys at all and don't have the same vibe that other guys do. Some girls will find that refreshing.

You can ask Steve Neese and another poster here named Lawrence (who doesn't post anymore). They've both seen me sweet talk with girls and have said that I have a way of connecting with girls that they can't, and that most other guys can't. So you gotta take that into account too.

Plus you gotta remember that Carson City is a small town, way different from Vegas. The people in Carson are way more relaxed, warm and friendly. They smile at strangers more, and do not rudely honk at other cars on the street like drivers do in Vegas. Small town people are friendlier in general than city people, especially a city like Vegas where hustlers and bad low quality people are the norm. So that may be another reason why this girl is nicer than others. You gotta consider that too.

Btw, if a stripper won't meet a guy outside of her work, then how can she leech off him or get him to pay her bills? No guy is going to show up at her work and hand her wads of cash as a gift.

What exactly makes a girl decide to become a stripper or turn into one anyway?
Why do you assume that I think she'll "never" give you her number? I never said that at all. Getting a number doesn't mean anything either and we all know that.

You say that I don't know what vibes and intuition are and that is far from the truth. I don't think it is fair for you to try to judge me this way just because I'm trying to help steer you in the right direction. I have way more experience than you when it comes to communicating with strippers. You think that you're the only guy that met a stripper new to the business that appears genuine? Every stripper that comes from a different town or new to the business ALWAYS has a different vibe than from the other girls. But what you fail to understand is that they will not always stay this way. The longer they stay in the business, the more they become like the rest. Unless you plan on being her savior and getting her out the business, giving her a home, money, etc, she's going to become like the rest. It's not any different than bringing a great foreign girl to the US. Most likely in time she'll become like the rest.

I never said that a stripper won't meet a guy outside of work to leech off him. Strippers that leech off men do on occasion meet the guys outside of work but not all are f***ing. They may go out to meet for lunch, dinner, etc. And believe it or not, guys DO come to clubs to hand over tons of cash and gifts to the girls. Don't take it the wrong way but you are kind of new to the Vegas scene here to know a lot of the details that goes on. You are taking everything we are all saying here as negative when in fact some of us are actually trying to help steer you in the right direction to not get burned, either emotionally or financially.

Of course not all strippers are bad. They are of course humans with emotions like everyone else but they are a different breed of women. I can guarantee you that this girl has at least some type of situation/drama in her life for her to choose stripping as a profession. You may not see it now but if you get to the point of knowing her more on a personal level, you will see it, trust me on that. You are being blinded by her vibes and looks which can be natural for a man to fall for but you need to just be aware.

You say she's not a hustler but yet she chose a job that IS hustling. That right there contradicts everything. A girl becomes a stripper to simply make money, a lot of money as possible. They may have kids to feed, want to make more money for a better life, drug habits, etc They all have their reasons but whether you like it or not, she's a hustler. It's like meeting a drug dealer that says he's different from everyone else....he doesn't hustle or like to hustle. He's a drug dealer, he IS a hustler. A stripper IS a hustler. She may not be as "aggressive" as the other girls but she still is a hustler. There's no other explanation, whether you like to believe it or not.

On rare situations you will meet a girl who is stripping to make as much money so she can set herself up for a better life, pay for her school etc. I have a friend I've known for years that recently quit stripping. She did it to pay her way to school. She finished school and now working a normal job. She is a sweetheart with a great "vibe" and is really a nice person. She always had that great vibe even when she was working, but that never changed the fact that she's a hustler. She hustled her way to pay for her school.

The fact that you are not like other guys is clearly visible to her. She looks at you as a nice guy which is why she was comfortable talking to you but you need to realize that this does not mean she may want a relationship. She would probably like to keep you around as someone who is a good friend to her. The problem in these situations is that the guy will always be on standby and willing to help and do anything for the girl without getting anything out of it. What I'm saying is be smart and don't get yourself caught up in the mangina territory.

But like I said before. No matter how you look at it, whether it be good vibes or not...she is still an AW and that doesn't change.

In my opinion, you are getting way overly sensitive and too defensive about this issue. If you want me to meet her, I will meet her and I'll be able to tell you right away if she's for real or not.
That would be the best thing to do.

You both live in Las Vegas, right?

That stripper is trying to run game on Winston and she's being successful at it lol

These strippers are professional hustlers, they know how the game works.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

SilverEnergy wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.
She gave you the Facebook because she probably felt you weren't much of a threat and felt comfortable on a friendship level. But even with a Facebook page, it really doesn't mean anything. Strippers are professionals in what they do and making guys feel good is what they do best. How long has she been stripping? If she's a bit new, which I'm assuming she is because you said she's 19, she will definitely have a different vibe compared to the veterans. New strippers tend to "appear" better in character than the ones who were stripping for a long time. Give it time, she will become just like the rest, they all do. Vibes can easily be faked. You must remember that a stripper's job is to fake everything to the client. Some of these girls also look for a free meal ticket out the scene. These girls will find a sucker to leech off of. While she's leeching off the guy, she's banging some other dude on the side. This happens all the time.

I personally know strippers who have had multiple guys propose to them, bring them gifts to the club, offer them expensive jewelry, pay their rent, bills, cars, vacations, etc. All types of stupid shit. If a stripper can create such a "vibe" to make men do those things, there's no question in what else they can do to manipulate men and their emotions. You need to think logically when it comes to strippers. It's a whole different ball game when you're dealing with them. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying that I don't believe her.

As for her spending 4 hours with you, it means there was probably no money to be made with the current clientele in the club that day/night and she felt comfortable with your companionship as a friend/nice guy. Was this during a busy weekend or a slow weekday? If it was a busy weekend, it's highly doubtful she would spend that much time with anyone. She's there to make money, they all are.

If you're falling for her with emotions, you are making a huge mistake. Think with your head, not with your heart. The last thing you want is to be burned by a stripper.
But why do you believe that if she doesn't give me her number now, that she never will? Why do women always have to make decisions on the spot? Why is it now or never?

Yes she's new and only been there for 2 months. She doesn't even have tattoos, so she's clean in that way.

She told me that hustling people is not in her nature. She simply doesn't like to be pushy. She has too much empathy to treat people like that. I think I believe her when she said that. She may be a great looking dancer, but it's just not in her personality to hustle. There is a genuineness in her that I don't see in other strippers. So it's not just that she's new.

I don't agree with you and AiB that vibes can be faked. If you think that, then you don't understand what vibes are and you don't have a good sense of intuition.

When I was at the Vegas strip club with Steve R, lots of girls tried to sweet talk me and tried to "fake vibes" of niceness. But I could see through it all. They were fake and going through the motions like a routine. So no, they did NOT successfully fake any vibes. They were acting and it was obvious.

I do not confuse fake sweet talk from typical strippers for genuine vibes. No way. Maybe you do. But not me. Understand?

This girl was NOT like that at all though. She did not try to fake anything or BS or manipulate anything. She was NOT the typical stripper. I told you.

There was a genuineness about our conversation that was far more natural than the others. I see in her eyes that she's different and more soulful.

If you came and met her and talked to her, you'd see what I mean.

Why do you guys all judge her negatively just because she's a stripper? Yes she talked to me for 4 hours on a slow weekday. But either way, she was definitely more comfortable with me than with other guys.

Even if she's not attracted to me, I'm pretty sure that she enjoys talking to me and finds me interesting and refreshing. At least I don't act f***ed up and degenerate like man guys do.

You gotta remember that I am not like other guys at all and don't have the same vibe that other guys do. Some girls will find that refreshing.

You can ask Steve Neese and another poster here named Lawrence (who doesn't post anymore). They've both seen me sweet talk with girls and have said that I have a way of connecting with girls that they can't, and that most other guys can't. So you gotta take that into account too.

Plus you gotta remember that Carson City is a small town, way different from Vegas. The people in Carson are way more relaxed, warm and friendly. They smile at strangers more, and do not rudely honk at other cars on the street like drivers do in Vegas. Small town people are friendlier in general than city people, especially a city like Vegas where hustlers and bad low quality people are the norm. So that may be another reason why this girl is nicer than others. You gotta consider that too.

Btw, if a stripper won't meet a guy outside of her work, then how can she leech off him or get him to pay her bills? No guy is going to show up at her work and hand her wads of cash as a gift.

What exactly makes a girl decide to become a stripper or turn into one anyway?
Why do you assume that I think she'll "never" give you her number? I never said that at all. Getting a number doesn't mean anything either and we all know that.

You say that I don't know what vibes and intuition are and that is far from the truth. I don't think it is fair for you to try to judge me this way just because I'm trying to help steer you in the right direction. I have way more experience than you when it comes to communicating with strippers. You think that you're the only guy that met a stripper new to the business that appears genuine? Every stripper that comes from a different town or new to the business ALWAYS has a different vibe than from the other girls. But what you fail to understand is that they will not always stay this way. The longer they stay in the business, the more they become like the rest. Unless you plan on being her savior and getting her out the business, giving her a home, money, etc, she's going to become like the rest. It's not any different than bringing a great foreign girl to the US. Most likely in time she'll become like the rest.

I never said that a stripper won't meet a guy outside of work to leech off him. Strippers that leech off men do on occasion meet the guys outside of work but not all are f***ing. They may go out to meet for lunch, dinner, etc. And believe it or not, guys DO come to clubs to hand over tons of cash and gifts to the girls. Don't take it the wrong way but you are kind of new to the Vegas scene here to know a lot of the details that goes on. You are taking everything we are all saying here as negative when in fact some of us are actually trying to help steer you in the right direction to not get burned, either emotionally or financially.

Of course not all strippers are bad. They are of course humans with emotions like everyone else but they are a different breed of women. I can guarantee you that this girl has at least some type of situation/drama in her life for her to choose stripping as a profession. You may not see it now but if you get to the point of knowing her more on a personal level, you will see it, trust me on that. You are being blinded by her vibes and looks which can be natural for a man to fall for but you need to just be aware.

You say she's not a hustler but yet she chose a job that IS hustling. That right there contradicts everything. A girl becomes a stripper to simply make money, a lot of money as possible. They may have kids to feed, want to make more money for a better life, drug habits, etc They all have their reasons but whether you like it or not, she's a hustler. It's like meeting a drug dealer that says he's different from everyone else....he doesn't hustle or like to hustle. He's a drug dealer, he IS a hustler. A stripper IS a hustler. She may not be as "aggressive" as the other girls but she still is a hustler. There's no other explanation, whether you like to believe it or not.

On rare situations you will meet a girl who is stripping to make as much money so she can set herself up for a better life, pay for her school etc. I have a friend I've known for years that recently quit stripping. She did it to pay her way to school. She finished school and now working a normal job. She is a sweetheart with a great "vibe" and is really a nice person. She always had that great vibe even when she was working, but that never changed the fact that she's a hustler. She hustled her way to pay for her school.

The fact that you are not like other guys is clearly visible to her. She looks at you as a nice guy which is why she was comfortable talking to you but you need to realize that this does not mean she may want a relationship. She would probably like to keep you around as someone who is a good friend to her. The problem in these situations is that the guy will always be on standby and willing to help and do anything for the girl without getting anything out of it. What I'm saying is be smart and don't get yourself caught up in the mangina territory.

But like I said before. No matter how you look at it, whether it be good vibes or not...she is still an AW and that doesn't change.

In my opinion, you are getting way overly sensitive and too defensive about this issue. If you want me to meet her, I will meet her and I'll be able to tell you right away if she's for real or not.
That would be the best thing to do.

You both live in Las Vegas, right?

That stripper is trying to run game on Winston and she's being successful at it lol

These strippers are professional hustlers, they know how the game works.
Yes, I live here as well. But if I meet her and sense that she's full of shit, I don't think Winston will want to believe it anyway. In the end, he's just going to have to learn on his own in my opinion. If he truly falls for her emotionally, he will be hurt, that's for sure. I can only try to warn him but ultimately it'll be his decision on what to believe. It's not just the fact that she's a stripper....it's the fact that's she's still an AW. When you add the 2 together, it usually is not a good combination in most cases. That alone is enough to know to keep your emotions in check.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Winston why do you insist on fitting square pegs into round holes? That girl looks like Lady Gaga without makeup. She's not that hot. I don't know why she's managed to melt your brain just from whispering sweet nothings into your ear and maybe rubbing your crotch a couple times.

What's wrong with you dude? She even refers to you as a customer and gave you a blunt "she doesn't give numbers to customers" line. That's as stone cold of a rejection as you can get from a professional. Just move on and stop daydreaming.

Also, if you're so infatuated with blondes why don't you save up money and hit up Eastern Europe again? We've all been waiting for you to do another extensive travel blog again. Honestly, most of us are tired of reading about you rotting away in Vegas.
This thread was created for getting attention and to inspire people to post since activity has slowed down on this website for the last couple of months.

No real solutions whatsoever on this website.

And the rest of the time is spent bad mouthing other website owners.
Repatriate, she did not try to flatter me or whisper sweet nothings to my ear. We had a very authentic genuine and down-to-earth conversation that flowed nicely and naturally. It was very refreshing, almost like talking to a foreign girl. There was no fakeness at all. So get that straight.

Anyway, SilverEnergy is right. This thread is not that serious. I started it to put up a controversial title that would get attention and even flames, ridicule or condemnation. Doesn't it make my trip reports more interesting and controversial? I mean, sheesh, it's better than me writing everyday that I drove from point A to point B and and enjoyed the scenery and tomorrow I'm gonna do the same, blah blah blah.

Wouldn't that be boring to read? Of course it is. That's why I spiced things up with this issue. Not that I made it up of course. It's real and happened exactly the way I described. But when it happened, I saw it as an opportunity to spice up the forum with some controversy and drama, even if it's negative or makes me look bad. Get it?

Besides, mistakes and foolish decisions are part of every good story. No good story would be good without them. Do you think if every character in Shakespeare's plays acted rationally and logically, that the stories would be as interesting? No, of course not.

SilverEnergy,
It's not true that activity has slowed down on this site. We have many new posters and topics. Activity has remained the same. The solutions have remained the same too, which is to go abroad and find the country or countries that's best for you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark,
I appreciate your help and practical advice. I am not trying to get defensive here. I just don't want you all to unfairly stereotype her or judge her negatively without knowing her. She doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of the strippers. Actions speak louder than words, and so far, her actions have not put her in the same category as the typical stripper.

That being said, FYI, I am not seriously falling for her. Nor do I have a goal in mind of making her into my girlfriend or trying to sleep with her. I am simply "going with the flow" and appreciating that she seems to be a nice genuine highly attractive girl that I connect with. That's all. I am simply enjoying the moment and am not attached to any outcome. Do you understand what I mean? That's the attitude I have with it.

Anyhow, she's up near Carson City, and I don't think you would drive all the way up to Carson just to evaluate her for me right? lol

Btw, so what makes a girl decide to become a stripper? Is it life circumstances or a personality type? Or is it because they have a talent for dancing and moving their bodies? Do they usually come from broken families or have mental problems? Were they ever normal girls to begin with?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:Mark,
I appreciate your help and practical advice. I am not trying to get defensive here. I just don't want you all to unfairly stereotype her or judge her negatively without knowing her. She doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of the strippers. Actions speak louder than words, and so far, her actions have not put her in the same category as the typical stripper.

That being said, FYI, I am not seriously falling for her. Nor do I have a goal in mind of making her into my girlfriend or trying to sleep with her. I am simply "going with the flow" and appreciating that she seems to be a nice genuine highly attractive girl that I connect with. That's all. I am simply enjoying the moment and am not attached to any outcome. Do you understand what I mean? That's the attitude I have with it.

Anyhow, she's up near Carson City, and I don't think you would drive all the way up to Carson just to evaluate her for me right? lol

Btw, so what makes a girl decide to become a stripper? Is it life circumstances or a personality type? Or is it because they have a talent for dancing and moving their bodies? Do they usually come from broken families or have mental problems? Were they ever normal girls to begin with?
I thought she was living in Vegas and was originally from Carson city. And no, I definitely would not drive all the way up there to meet a stripper lol.

Well as for girls becoming strippers, pretty much everything you mentioned are reasons. Some actually do love to dance and show off their bodies. Some have financial problems, some do come from broken families. I wouldn't say they all have mental problems but a lot of them do have drug or alcohol related issues. Some of them actually do it to pay their way for school and for a better life. Some just do it strictly for the money. Some don't have much of a choice and they prefer to do that versus prostitution. Many strippers are single moms and do it for survival. I would say that at least 50%++ of strippers have at least done some $$$$ for sex, do prostitution on the side, or will one day do it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark,
One more question. Suppose you are willing to pay to sleep with a stripper. Is that something you would negotiate with the stripper herself? Or would you tell the manager of the club and work out some type of "bar fine" to take her out? How does that work?

And what is the most appropriate way to bring up such a subject to her without coming across in a bad way?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

One more question. Suppose you are willing to pay to sleep with a stripper. Is that something you would negotiate with the stripper herself? Or would you tell the manager of the club and work out some type of "bar fine" to take her out? How does that work?

And what is the most appropriate way to bring up such a subject to her without coming across in a bad way?
You NEVER EVER ask a bar/club manager about that! It's not legal and you can end up either being thrown out or arrested. That's something strictly between you and the girl. If you're going to try to ask a girl something like that, the best way to approach it would be to say something like this... "maybe we can meet outside the club for the some fun" , and then see what she says. Usually the girl will know what that means and you'll get some type of answer whether or not she does it.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Here you go Winston, a few books to aid you in dating a stripper.

It can be done but you're going to have to go about it differently.

Remember, never wife up these kinds of women.

And most importantly, DO NOT let these women play you!

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yep. Actions do speak louder than words. And she strips for a living. Strippers usually aren't normal girls to begin with, normal girls don't last in the field.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Teal Lantern wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I haven't read every word of what he's written, but it does seem that Marklambo does know the nightlife scene in Nevada well. I agree with him on pretty much everything he's said about strippers. I've known active strippers and retired strippers over the course of my 8 years in Las Vegas nightlife. Not all of them are 100% bad, but I wouldn't pursue ANY of them. Be friendly with them, have fun, but ALWAYS keep your eyes open...don't let your guard down....ever. Strippers can be very smooth in how they operate. You will notice that they are much more friendly and confident in approaching you than most girls. They are not shy and they will look you right in the eye and smile. This is the skill they develop by doing what they do. Don't ever believe what they say as they want you to think a certain way about them. The truth is often times pretty horrific...they won't tell you that...lol.

Also, I am surprised that you even asked how to go about paying them for sex. Outside of known, legal brothels (Pahrump, etc) you can't ask women in the USA that. Most women (including some strippers) will be offended by it. Strippers may not be surprised or visibly offended as it happens to them all the time. However, you just might offend them on some bad night which might get ejected from whatever property you are on and you could get 86'd from it forever. You can buy them drinks, let them gamble with your money and get them a nice hotel (where you'd be having sex with her) but you can't offer to pay them directly for sex. I know...pretty silly, but it's true. Like Mark said, just ask her if she'd be interested in going out and having fun with you outside of work. I think her answer (as well as her body language) will be very telling...

Winston, I think you are setting the bar pretty low. I would never have given that girl the time of day, even if she wasn't a stripper. I understand that you want what you can't usually get...that's human nature. All blondes are not created equal and you could find so many better than that one in practically every way. You are in an enviable position to be able to travel abroad and LIVE abroad. Why not do it? It's a huge dream for so many of us here and there is a very good reason why.

Enjoy whatever time you have left in the USA, but please make some plans to travel soon. THAT is what we want to hear about, see pictures of and get motivated by...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tre,
Yeah but you did you read what I wrote? Carson City is VERY VERY different from Vegas, in every way. The people are more relaxed and down to earth. It is not a cesspool of asshole drivers or rude people. The rest of Nevada is different from Vegas. Nevadans outside Vegas are far more down to earth and relaxed.

Also that blonde and I talked in a very GENUINE and authentic manner. She did not sweet talk me or make fake flattery or use any type of manipulation. I sensed a nice sweet innocent soul inside of her too. I have met a lot of strippers before too, and NONE of them were like that. So you gotta give her credit for that, no matter how much you look down on her.

Do you understand that? Or do I have to repeat that? Why don't you guys take that into account?

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Winston wrote:Tre,
Yeah but you did you read what I wrote? Carson City is VERY VERY different from Vegas, in every way. The people are more relaxed and down to earth. It is not a cesspool of asshole drivers or rude people. The rest of Nevada is different from Vegas. Nevadans outside Vegas are far more down to earth and relaxed.

Also that blonde and I talked in a very GENUINE and authentic manner. She did not sweet talk me or make fake flattery or use any type of manipulation. I sensed a nice sweet innocent soul inside of her too. I have met a lot of strippers before too, and NONE of them were like that. So you gotta give her credit for that, no matter how much you look down on her.

Do you understand that? Or do I have to repeat that? Why don't you guys take that into account?
You refuse to believe anything anyone else tells you Winston, despite your not knowing shit about women.

If your stripper is so f***ing great Winston, go back there and ask her out. Stop talking about it and just do it. My guess is it is never going to happen. You will make some excuse.

Also Winston, you talk way, way too much shit about me and can get away with it online. Not only am I 10 times the man you are, I'm also a helluva lot better looking than you.

Please let me know when you come to Thailand, if you ever have the money or the balls. One of two things will happen - I will take you out and you'll have the time of your life or I'll slap the dogshit out of you.

That said, you haven't learned shit in all your years of being "Happier Abroad." My guess is you won't be going abroad for a long time. You had a kid with a f***ing bar girl, you got laughed at in Russia, and you're a harmless little f***er who can't get laid in America or elsewhere. Perhaps if you didn't analyze women and how they look, you might get a little more action.

"She looks sweet." Big f***ing deal. Some of the sweetest women I've ever met have also been the biggest tramps.

It's time people started calling you on your shit Winston. You meet a stripper, she talks to you a little, and you're in love. Jesus Christ you're a sad f-u-c-k. Say what you will about me but I can back my shit up pal and I have game. When I didn't I was good looking enough and fit enough to get laid. But you're sad man, seriously, to even consider this chick is like saying, "I have no standards, a girl winked at me so now I'll share my life with her for the rest of my days." Sad as f**k - start believing a little of what people tell you.

And tell that sad piece of shit Steve R. to get his sorry ass to Thailand again if he can afford a ticket. This cunt couldn't land a regular Thai girl if she's not handed to him on a silver platter. SAD....you guys are SAD EXCUSES FOR MEN. It's time people stopped kissing your ass and believing your bullshit and started seeing you for what you are. And it's time you started seeing that everyone is not out to get you, people tell you things and you absolutely refuse to believe anything.