Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Winston wrote:AiB,
No offense. Nothing personal. I'm just following the evidence and data. The bottom line here is that you are NOT a ladies man as you claim, for several obvious reasons:

1) You married a woman who is a 5 and not even thin or attractive, who has two kids from a prior marriage. You could have done that in the US, so why go to Thailand? Marrying a woman with kids goes against what most guys here recommend. The point is, if you were a ladies man who had choices between many hot women, you would not have settled way down like that. It makes no sense.

It's more likely that you couldn't find a woman who would put up with you - since you are not sweet or charming or handsome - and so you settled with a good but desperate woman whom was not wanted by anyone else.

2) The girl in the pork stall video obviously wasn't into you. Notice in your video of her that:

a) She was not making much eye contact with you. Most of the time, she was looking away while talking to you.
b) Your personality was bland, stiff and coarse. You did not project any charm, sweetness or flattery, or say anything romantic or funny, which is what turns on SE Asian girls and creates energy with them.
c) She was humoring you by talking a bit, but she was not giggling or blushing or smiling a lot, or showing any flirtatious signs.
d) At the end of the conversation, she abruptly walked away from you with only a quick cold goodbye hand wave without any warmth.

If I am wrong about any of this, please show otherwise. Go back and flirt with her or ask her out, or film other girls there who are flattered by you. Otherwise, I'm just going by the evidence that you've shown.

3) You look big, obese, bald, not handsome, and you are 5'4'' from what I heard. Your personality is bland, rough and coarse, not lively or colorful. Those traits are all the antithesis of a ladies man. If you were hotter or better looking when you were younger, can you post photos of yourself when you were better looking? Then we will see.

Again, no offense, but I am just following the data and evidence, as any truth seeker does. No offense to your wife either. She may be a great person with good qualities. But she's not hot physically. So don't take offense and threaten violence again. I'm just calling it as it is.

If you have credible evidence that I'm wrong, then show it and I will retract these statements and apologize.

Anyway, hope you learn something from your temporary ban. A real man does not threaten violence to settle every little dispute. That's not mature, and real men don't do that.


Winston, a couple of points

1. How do you know those are not AIB's biological kids? What is that based on? He's been married to he for a long time from what he says. It's not really fair to put info out there as facts when you are just speculating. It's the same as when some of the boys here claim that Dianne is a bar girl. You may very well be wrong on this Winston. Stick with what you know to be facts. If you have doubts, you can express them as that. But if you just make bold claims based on speculation, you are very possibly spreading inaccuracies which is not fair to AIB.

2. I'm not saying that AIB is a ladies man or anything like that. I honestly don't have enough data on that to have a strong opinion. Perhaps when he was younger and still living in the States, he was a bad-boy thug type who some of the American girls dug. In any case, I have seen ladies men types or guys who dated some very attractive or hot girls end up marrying a relatively plain girl. Sometimes, such guys get tired of shallow hotties and choose a wife based on personal compatibility and other inner qualities. You think David DeAngelo's wife is hot? But with his money and looks, he definitely could have pulled a very hot gal in her prime. He's gotten beyond the superficial stage. Some guys mature in that regard and others stay fixated on getting a hot piece of flesh.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby Devil Dog » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - we have no feud.

I don't ever make threats. Please let me know when you come to Thailand. It would be better if you LOL then.


You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.


lol. Winston, I strongly suggest that you do not let aib know when you go to Thailand. I don't think there would be any BS involved in the meeting.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Postby HouseMD » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - we have no feud.

I don't ever make threats. Please let me know when you come to Thailand. It would be better if you LOL then.


You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.


lol. Winston, I strongly suggest that you do not let aib know when you go to Thailand. I don't think there would be any BS involved in the meeting.

I think the only sound that would come out of Winston would be his body hitting the floor.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Why is this thread still open?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby HouseMD » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:26 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Why is this thread still open?

Because someone cranked the drama to eleventy. It's like a train wreck and no one can look away.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:34 am

Rock wrote:Winston, a couple of points

1. How do you know those are not AIB's biological kids? What is that based on? He's been married to he for a long time from what he says. It's not really fair to put info out there as facts when you are just speculating. It's the same as when some of the boys here claim that Dianne is a bar girl. You may very well be wrong on this Winston. Stick with what you know to be facts. If you have doubts, you can express them as that. But if you just make bold claims based on speculation, you are very possibly spreading inaccuracies which is not fair to AIB.

2. I'm not saying that AIB is a ladies man or anything like that. I honestly don't have enough data on that to have a strong opinion. Perhaps when he was younger and still living in the States, he was a bad-boy thug type who some of the American girls dug. In any case, I have seen ladies men types or guys who dated some very attractive or hot girls end up marrying a relatively plain girl. Sometimes, such guys get tired of shallow hotties and choose a wife based on personal compatibility and other inner qualities. You think David DeAngelo's wife is hot? But with his money and looks, he definitely could have pulled a very hot gal in her prime. He's gotten beyond the superficial stage. Some guys mature in that regard and others stay fixated on getting a hot piece of flesh.


Yes. I said that my observations are not written in stone and that I'm open to being wrong if AiB provides credible evidence to the contrary. I noted that at the end of my summary of him. I'm just following the data and evidence so far.

His kids don't look like his. They don't look half white. I brought this up before but he did not contest it, which means that I was probably right.

If he was hot when he was younger, he can prove it by posting photos of him and his girls that he got. I left that option open.

David DeAngelo's wife is plain, but at least she's tall and skinny. AiB's wife is not. You don't know if DeAngelo ever got any hot girls. A lot of PUA gurus are sociopaths and write lots of fiction to promote themselves. DeAngelo's testimonials appear to be faked too, so he isn't that credible anyway.

Why is it that just because AiB looks strong and macho, and is a boxer, that the guys here feel that he is exempt from criticism or scrutiny? It's like having brawns earns you respect from other guys here. Kind of like guys are biologically hardwired to respect the stronger members of the tribe, as in the primate world.

But on the other hand, I am like a punching bag to be overscrutinized just because I look unmasculine and have a victim vibe and dopey look that tells people to use me as a punching bag. It's sad how that is. I'm very intellectual and credible, but guys bow down to AiB more because he looks macho and big and is a boxer. It's sad how shallow people are, even here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:53 am

HouseMD wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - we have no feud.

I don't ever make threats. Please let me know when you come to Thailand. It would be better if you LOL then.


You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.


lol. Winston, I strongly suggest that you do not let aib know when you go to Thailand. I don't think there would be any BS involved in the meeting.

I think the only sound that would come out of Winston would be his body hitting the floor.


So you guys enjoy seeing violence and get a kick out of it huh? You don't care about right and wrong. That's sick. Some of you guys are demented. Not all of you are spiritual, enlightened or soulful.

Monkro told me that he's shocked at how some of you guys treat me despite all the good content I've shared and put out there.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:56 am

AIB wrote

"This f***ing Winston never stops. I am done with this site. I need nothing from it - it needs me a helluva lot more than I need it. For some reason he actually believes I give a shit about a temporary ban? Or a permanent one? I could care less. For me, it's about principle. I never came out and said what I wanted to say about his girl and personally I think she's a dog. So when he comes out mouthing off saying "I married a woman with two kids, she's not hot, she's only a 5, etc," I take great offense to this. For one, they're MY kids, not from someone else. I don't know if he writes these things knowing full well they're not true and that he's going to piss me off. But I don't care - unlike him, I am a man. I'm not a little boy who needs everyone else to validate his ideas or feelings.

Winston's one accomplishment was making this site. Other than that, he hasn't done much of anything and to me, he's a loser. I have absolutely no reason to lie and it's not in my nature, so when I came on this board and wrote things, they're all true. I think Winston is jealous of what I have he goes after me because he knows he isn't man enough to have it. If you have never looked at his videos with the Russian girls, definitely watch. Those girls are laughing at his harmless little a**, nothing more.

Anyhow, his persistent need to talk about me - which he shouldn't do because he doesn't have a clue - and to talk about my wife has pushed me to the point where I really do wish he were man enough to come to Bangkok to talk to me man to man. Talking about someone's family is uncalled for - period. I guarantee you I would have the little f***er pissing his pants by the time I was done with him. Where I come from people get seriously hurt for saying things like he has said and he really should think before he writes because there are several people on this board who are tired of his own personal attacks.

Also, if he didn't want to know what people thought of his stripper dream-girl or his little lying buddy, or anyone else for that matter, he shouldn't ask.

I honestly believe Winston is retarded and if I were to beat his a** I might feel sorry for him...but only for a second. For the record, I really do not like violence. Although I was involved with a violent sport, I prefer to be laid back and not bothered. But when he starts talking shit about my kids not being mine and how my wife is this or that, I draw the f***ing line."
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Banano » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 am

I'm against violence but taking shit about someones kids is not nice, just because they don't look like him doesn't mean they are not his biological kids.

I think Winston and AiB should meet up in Bangkok and sort it out like 2 adults. AiB can pick him up from Suvarnabhumi Airport
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:04 am

Welcome back Banano. Why did you have to post that on AiB's behalf? Why didn't he post it himself?

You do understand why you were banned right Banano? Please don't lie about Dianne being a bar girl anymore. You received TONS of warnings about it already. Can you learn this time so it doesn't happen again? I thought we settled this long ago and you acknowledged it too.

AiB, you are no man. Real men don't threaten violence over every little dispute. If I said anything wrong about you, then I apologize. But I'm just calling it like I see it. And I don't like how argumentatiive you are about every little thing.

Btw, I'm stronger than I look. Just because I look dopey doesn't mean that I can't kick and punch. I can. I punch and kick fast and effectively. And my strikes do hurt. So don't think that I'm some dopey guy you can hit who never hits back, like in those movies where nerds take hits but can't fight back. I'm not like that. I can fight back. I'm not saying that I'm a good fighter, but I can kick and punch and hurt people too. So don't assume that I'm a dopey guy who takes hits and can't hit back. That's not me.

Please try to grow up and learn to settle disputes calmly and rationally like mature evolved guys do. You act too much like a schoolyard bully.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:13 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Winston, a couple of points

1. How do you know those are not AIB's biological kids? What is that based on? He's been married to he for a long time from what he says. It's not really fair to put info out there as facts when you are just speculating. It's the same as when some of the boys here claim that Dianne is a bar girl. You may very well be wrong on this Winston. Stick with what you know to be facts. If you have doubts, you can express them as that. But if you just make bold claims based on speculation, you are very possibly spreading inaccuracies which is not fair to AIB.

2. I'm not saying that AIB is a ladies man or anything like that. I honestly don't have enough data on that to have a strong opinion. Perhaps when he was younger and still living in the States, he was a bad-boy thug type who some of the American girls dug. In any case, I have seen ladies men types or guys who dated some very attractive or hot girls end up marrying a relatively plain girl. Sometimes, such guys get tired of shallow hotties and choose a wife based on personal compatibility and other inner qualities. You think David DeAngelo's wife is hot? But with his money and looks, he definitely could have pulled a very hot gal in her prime. He's gotten beyond the superficial stage. Some guys mature in that regard and others stay fixated on getting a hot piece of flesh.


Yes. I said that my observations are not written in stone and that I'm open to being wrong if AiB provides credible evidence to the contrary. I noted that at the end of my summary of him. I'm just following the data and evidence so far.

His kids don't look like his. They don't look half white. I brought this up before but he did not contest it, which means that I was probably right.

If he was hot when he was younger, he can prove it by posting photos of him and his girls that he got. I left that option open.

David DeAngelo's wife is plain, but at least she's tall and skinny. AiB's wife is not. You don't know if DeAngelo ever got any hot girls. A lot of PUA gurus are sociopaths and write lots of fiction to promote themselves. DeAngelo's testimonials appear to be faked too, so he isn't that credible anyway.

Why is it that just because AiB looks strong and macho, and is a boxer, that the guys here feel that he is exempt from criticism or scrutiny? It's like having brawns earns you respect from other guys here. Kind of like guys are biologically hardwired to respect the stronger members of the tribe, as in the primate world.

But on the other hand, I am like a punching bag to be overscrutinized just because I look unmasculine and have a victim vibe and dopey look that tells people to use me as a punching bag. It's sad how that is. I'm very intellectual and credible, but guys bow down to AiB more because he looks macho and big and is a boxer. It's sad how shallow people are, even here.


Maybe you should take it offline and try to make peace with AIB through PM. AIB is not exempt from criticism. In fact, I don't like it when guys make physical threats. Sometime guys who have fighting experience and/or have big confidence in their street fighting skills carry an attitude like "I can kick anyone's ass" or "say that to my face and I'll permanently rearrange yours" etc. Well some answers to that:

1. Being a superior combatant in a street fight does not give you moral superiority. It just means you are a better fighter. So the hell what? If that's what your ego is primarily based on, then what will happen to your self image if you get sick and lose your health or just get old enough not to able to fight well anymore? Think Muhammed Ali.

2 There is always someone tougher than you unless you happen to be the toughest guy on the planet.

3. If someone is crazy enough to use a weapon, most notably a gun, raw fighting skills don't count for much.

4. Connections matter a lot more than individual brawn. If I hit a small guy with better connections than me and he decided to exact revenge, I might get badly hurt or even die.

5. In cyberspace where people live all over the world, points 2-4 may not matter at all if it just turns into a online war between guys in different locations. Winston has actually been in a few of these and I must say, he seems to do pretty well lol.

Guys, talk on PM and make peace. Winston, I believe those kids have his DNA so I hope you will apologize for that comment. Also, you have not met his wife in person nor seen much of her online so reserve the comments about her looks. And based on her weight vs. height which AIB gave, I think she is slim. AIB, the physical threats have no place here. Why don't you tell Winston that you didn't really mean it. You guys aren't children and he didn't threaten the safety of your family or anything like that.

BTW, it seems all this bickering has distracted Winston to the point where he has already almost forgotten about his latest crush, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:44 am

AiB is gone for good that is why I posted his message.


Yes, i know why you banned me but if what Im saying is absolute rubbish how does that bother you?
Usually its truth that hurts or if its got some truth in it.

You said yourself she worked in some HiSo Japanese bar in AC and that is where you picked her up. Did you say that or something like that?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:20 am

Banano wrote:AiB is gone for good that is why I posted his message.


Yes, i know why you banned me but if what Im saying is absolute rubbish how does that bother you?
Usually its truth that hurts or if its got some truth in it.

You said yourself she worked in some HiSo Japanese bar in AC and that is where you picked her up. Did you say that or something like that?


Well Zboy1 banned him for making violent threats. Not me. So what is his problem now? He is unbanned now and ought to learn to behave. His bad behavior is his fault. Not mine.

I don't go picking fights with people. Why should I? It's not logical to do so. He was the one picking fights with me. So why are you defending him? You are acting like a monkey in the animal kingdom, where you care more about who is the strongest rather than who is in the right.

Your lies bother me because they are lies. Would you like it if I posted your full name and said you were a thief and rapist? Would that bother you? Anyone would be bothered if lies were posted about them online. It's normal. It doesn't mean that your lies are true.

The question is, why do you persist in your lies about Dianne?

Should I say that if you don't like lies posted about you, then there must be truth in them? That's a stupid argument.

Yeah Dianne worked in a Japanese bar for a week. But she's not a bar girl. I was in the Boy Scouts for a while, but I'm not a Boy Scout. It wasn't my thing. I could not conform to it. Dianne cannot please customers or humor them or flirt with them. It's not her. She can't conform to it. She tried something for a week but it didn't work out.

I was on a soccer team once but I sucked at it. Does that make me a soccer player even though I can't play?

I never said I met her at a bar. You imagined that. I said I met her in an internet cafe. I said that many times and long ago too. Why are you so deaf? Are you a stupid monkey? Why do I have to repeat everything a million times and then another million times? Wtf man?

So will you agree to stop lying about Dianne being a bar girl that I met in a bar? Agreed? Ok?

I'm tired of having to tell you this over and over and over again. What the hell is your problem?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 pm

As one of the few here that has actually turned a bargirl into a girlfriend or "my turn" as i later discovered over a period of 1.5 years I had to end it. Bar girls are not reformable. And they will act to any degree imaginable (screwing you 5 times every single day and pretending to love it and cum each time to imaginable lengths), massage you, feed you, stay with you over there own kids, but in the end they have one eye open and will quickly leave you when the money stops. Even if the money doesnt stop they will be on the lookout for the bigger better deal which could either be a visa or a richer guy or marriage. But they start the game the minute of day 1. And youll be the one that has to beg them to come back cause they could care less about you. Oh and fake jealousy and tears etc will also be incorporated if they are a great actress like mine was.

American strippers are the same way i never got too close to one though cause they aren't as good of actors as filipinas. I remember a few strippers in san francisco i had sex with (for money) who assured me they liked me or they acted like they did. HOWEVER, every case of these girls they were like this to other customers because on teh forums people talked about these same strippers. If i had no forum to verify that i would never know these girls are like that with everyone. In fact most customers they went much farther than they did with me.

Which reminds me i read an accoutn of my bargirl/girlfriend while i was in america on the net before christmas of someone described his sexual experience. Sounded like she was absolutely loving his cock and getting off etc. Made me cringe cause i realized she was acting this way with every guy despite finally admitting she didn't enjoy it and did it only for money and i was the best at sex etc. I know he was talking about her cause the ages of her and her bargirl friend and the way the sex was described sound like it would be her from that club.

So dont think they aren't acting any different with everyone else. She also says the same words and shit to every person. And they will use the excuse its not from the heart and its for their kids or some other reason. Doesn't matter, it just means they are callous enough to operate in that fashion without a heart.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby HouseMD » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:08 am

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - we have no feud.

I don't ever make threats. Please let me know when you come to Thailand. It would be better if you LOL then.


You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.


lol. Winston, I strongly suggest that you do not let aib know when you go to Thailand. I don't think there would be any BS involved in the meeting.

I think the only sound that would come out of Winston would be his body hitting the floor.


So you guys enjoy seeing violence and get a kick out of it huh? You don't care about right and wrong. That's sick. Some of you guys are demented. Not all of you are spiritual, enlightened or soulful.

Monkro told me that he's shocked at how some of you guys treat me despite all the good content I've shared and put out there.

I was just stating what would happen in a very neutral way. Never stated I would be amused or enjoy it.

For the record, there's a lot of us here for the other posters, that have never really read much or any of your content. To those of us that are here for the forum, you're just another guy who happens to have founded the site but is otherwise unremarkable and even pretty weird. You're like the comic relief of the forum, its Kramer if you will. You barge in, say some crazy things and go on some crazy adventures every now and then, make us all stare dumbfounded at our screens on occasion while thinking "I can't believe he just did that" but in the end its all in good fun and you're a character we like having around. The only time it gets weird is when you take yourself too seriously. To many of us this place just isn't a big deal, so when you go all savior techno Buddha it just seems silly, but in a bad way. Like, in a "you're that guy that's been laughing along with us for ten minutes and then suddenly gotten serious and asked us to explain what exactly was so funny" sort of way.

When you flip from amusing to serious, your words go from being sort of tongue and cheek to being more foot in mouth.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests