Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ClearView » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 am

Even ex-strippers are trouble let alone working ones.
ClearView
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm







Postby thatkid1 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 pm

go to them brothels bro
thatkid1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:41 am
Location: United States

Postby S_Parc » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:35 pm

OutWest wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Winston wrote:True. But maybe she's my soulmate and destiny. lol. Maybe we have a karmic connection. lol.

I wish... I know that's dreaming, but one can't help but wish... You know what I mean?


Winston, are you trying to out do me?

I think I've formed the best of the unholy alliances with an AW and one who's a lesbian.

In doing so, I'm the valedictorian, summa cum :wink: laude antihero of HA.


Come one...the one question on minds here...does the "exotic dancer" have a nice
set of gems???


That's not the *point*. If you're in a threesome, as long as the *point* of triangulation (hope I got my geometry terms right there :wink:) has nice gems, it's all good in the end.

Mel keeps her shirt on, whenever we double-team & I'm cool with that. And yes, the target is normally a booberella French-Canadian or French-Caribbean 8)
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Ghost » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Whoooo-boy.....

Someone needs to go deep behind enemy lines and drag Winston's ass out of there...

Gee.....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:35 pm

(one of many) Episode #407-"Cupcaking Season"
http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episo ... ng-season-
Start at 15:00
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby zacb » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:16 am

Wow, and I thought I was bad for dating AW! Too bad.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 am

Winston - I've slept with more strippers than I can count. I slept with a couple in the US and many in Asia and S. America. Here's the thing - they're almost always screwed up mentally and/or emotionally. In the US, they were big-time screwed up (on drugs, emotionally battered, etc.) and in Asia, they were screwed up but tried to hide it. A little alcohol reveals their true self. Some of the dancers here in Thailand who I didn't pay went home with me because they were lonely. Others went home because I took them out, we partied, they got drunk, and they wanted to f**k.

My suggestion to you would be to go in again and give yourself a set amount of time (90 minutes). Before you leave, tell her you'd like to hang out with her outside of work. If she says yes, play it by ear and see what she wants to do. Under no circumstance should you take her somewhere nice. Denny's is nice enough. Then ask her if she wants to go home with you. Simple. You're not looking to marry this chick, get yours and get on down the road.

My guess is she's not gonna bite. In all honesty, she probably views you as a nice guy, completely harmless. You don't want this. A girl like this ends up with bad boys because she wants to be f***ed silly. She doesn't want to get intellectual. Get that straight and you might have a slim chance but I don't see it happening. There's absolutely no harm in trying though and who cares if she shoots you down?! Go for it.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby OutWest » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - I've slept with more strippers than I can count. I slept with a couple in the US and many in Asia and S. America. Here's the thing - they're almost always screwed up mentally and/or emotionally. In the US, they were big-time screwed up (on drugs, emotionally battered, etc.) and in Asia, they were screwed up but tried to hide it. A little alcohol reveals their true self. Some of the dancers here in Thailand who I didn't pay went home with me because they were lonely. Others went home because I took them out, we partied, they got drunk, and they wanted to f**k.

My suggestion to you would be to go in again and give yourself a set amount of time (90 minutes). Before you leave, tell her you'd like to hang out with her outside of work. If she says yes, play it by ear and see what she wants to do. Under no circumstance should you take her somewhere nice. Denny's is nice enough. Then ask her if she wants to go home with you. Simple. You're not looking to marry this chick, get yours and get on down the road.

My guess is she's not gonna bite. In all honesty, she probably views you as a nice guy, completely harmless. You don't want this. A girl like this ends up with bad boys because she wants to be f***ed silly. She doesn't want to get intellectual. Get that straight and you might have a slim chance but I don't see it happening. There's absolutely no harm in trying though and who cares if she shoots you down?! Go for it.


...and THAT sums it up quite nicely.... 8)
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby C.J. » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 pm

"I'm in love with a stripper" :lol:
LOL, strippers are worthless hoes. It's their obligation to make you feel like a man;they really, really need the money(and said why not? I'm a hoe already lol), if they're gonna work at the club. They gotta be DESPERATE.

If you give up the money great(for her, not you). If they can't squeeze any money out of you, their time spent talking to you is the cost of doing business. Move on to the next guy.

You gotta talk to a nigga, have them buy you an expensive drink and talk with them, while you gotta pee cuz you drank too much(for women it's like a cup, ain't it?). If they aren't dancing on the dirty pole, they're hoeing it outside the club(prolly the best a worthless westerner can get), or trying to rub their ass on you for $20 inside the the club. If you want a stripper as a regular person, you have to get her out of the club. Men have the most power outside the club, as they have NONE when they're on the premises due to security, handlers, meatheads and the like.

Best strip club I've been to is Hot Tamales in Detroit, MI. Great ghetto food, cheap, big breast/b***y dances for $10. I got $5 discounts by name back when I briefly attended. Totally worth the risk of drive-bys. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby blueeyescanada » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Winston wrote:True. But maybe she's my soulmate and destiny. lol. Maybe we have a karmic connection. lol.


If you want a soulmate or karmic connection, get a dog, and not a bitch; that's my plan.
A dog's philosophy: if you can't eat it or f**k it, piss on it; sounds pretty good to me!

If you do want to tempt fate and tangle with that cokehead, read this:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r21804916-Man-jailed-five-years-for-attack-on-stripper
blueeyescanada
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:55 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - I've slept with more strippers than I can count. I slept with a couple in the US and many in Asia and S. America. Here's the thing - they're almost always screwed up mentally and/or emotionally. In the US, they were big-time screwed up (on drugs, emotionally battered, etc.) and in Asia, they were screwed up but tried to hide it. A little alcohol reveals their true self. Some of the dancers here in Thailand who I didn't pay went home with me because they were lonely. Others went home because I took them out, we partied, they got drunk, and they wanted to f**k.

My suggestion to you would be to go in again and give yourself a set amount of time (90 minutes). Before you leave, tell her you'd like to hang out with her outside of work. If she says yes, play it by ear and see what she wants to do. Under no circumstance should you take her somewhere nice. Denny's is nice enough. Then ask her if she wants to go home with you. Simple. You're not looking to marry this chick, get yours and get on down the road.

My guess is she's not gonna bite. In all honesty, she probably views you as a nice guy, completely harmless. You don't want this. A girl like this ends up with bad boys because she wants to be f***ed silly. She doesn't want to get intellectual. Get that straight and you might have a slim chance but I don't see it happening. There's absolutely no harm in trying though and who cares if she shoots you down?! Go for it.


You've slept with more strippers than you can count? lol. Come on now. You are sounding like Steve R now. Why is it that when he says he banged tons of girls for free, people are skeptical and say he is BSing. But when you say it, they don't?

Repatriate, how do you justify that? AiB isn't better looking than Steve R.

Most white guys claim they've banged tons of girls for free. It must be a white guy thing. Asian guys never claim this, even if it's true.

It's also a myth that getting a girl drunk makes her horny and makes her want to f**k. I've never seen that happen. If they get drunk, they may start acting weird and saying stupid things. But that doesn't mean they become horny and willing to bang guys they normally wouldn't sleep with. That's a myth that white guys love to propagate. Everything from white guys and America is all hype and no substance.

Girls are only easy in the stories of white guys. Not in reality. I don't get this myth of girls being easy.

Why do you guys make it sound like dating strippers is easy? It's not like this:

You: Wanna go out on your day off?
Stripper: Sure. When?
You: Tomorrow afternoon at 5pm?
Stripper: Great. Pick me up at the corner of **** and ****.

It's not that easy. Otherwise, every lonely guy would be dating them.

Anyhow, why do you all generalize strippers? Why can't some of them be exceptions? How do you know they aren't just girls who like dancing and don't like working in dumb retail jobs or office jobs? Obviously they have talent in dancing otherwise they can't be strippers. And not everyone can tolerate a normal minimum wage job. So why can't they be nice girls who just like dancing because they have a talent for it? Why do they all have to be screwed up in the head?

Didn't that whistleblower Edward Snowden have a stripper as a girlfriend too? How was it so easy for a computer geek to get a stripper girlfriend?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:10 am

Well I went to see her again on Saturday. She was very nice again and I noticed a genuineness and kindness in her eyes. It's hard to explain. I sense that she's a gem deep down. She also doesn't fit into cliques or the fake American culture.

Perhaps you all generalize strippers too negatively?

She did touch me from time to time and even put her head on my shoulder. She has been a lot nicer and more personal to me than other strippers have. That's for sure. Give her credit for that at least.

Anyway, this time she gave me her Facebook account. But not her number. When I suggested that I could call her sometime, she said that she is not allowed to give out her number to customers. Oh well. At least she gave a little more in giving out her Facebook name to me this time, which was an improvement over the first time. Maybe she does like me but likes to move slow?

Anyway, I'll post some photos of her from her Facebook later so you can see how hot she is. :)
Last edited by Winston on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby inner » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 am

Winston wrote:It's also a myth that getting a girl drunk makes her horny and makes her want to f**k. I've never seen that happen. If they get drunk, they may start acting weird and saying stupid things. But that doesn't mean they become horny and willing to bang guys they normally wouldn't sleep with. That's a myth that white guys love to propagate. Everything from white guys and America is all hype and no substance.


hah Winston, I assume you never spent time partying at college. Booze lowers inhibitions. The booze itself won't make women horny but if they are having a good time the chances increase they will have sex.

I have a feeling you haven't seen a lot of stuff that is a reality for many guys. Not a dig at you but just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen to other guys.
inner
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:17 am

inner wrote:
Winston wrote:It's also a myth that getting a girl drunk makes her horny and makes her want to f**k. I've never seen that happen. If they get drunk, they may start acting weird and saying stupid things. But that doesn't mean they become horny and willing to bang guys they normally wouldn't sleep with. That's a myth that white guys love to propagate. Everything from white guys and America is all hype and no substance.


hah Winston, I assume you never spent time partying at college. Booze lowers inhibitions. The booze itself won't make women horny but if they are having a good time the chances increase they will have sex.

I have a feeling you haven't seen a lot of stuff that is a reality for many guys. Not a dig at you but just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen to other guys.


I didn't. I was a total loser. lol. But most guys I know didn't either. It's a cliche. There weren't many parties at my college except in fraternities. Most people just came to school and then went to work. They were all business. Many guys told me they had the same experience in college.

The parties and horny girls are all on TV. Where are they in real life? I can't find them.

I've never seen a drunk girl want to sleep with me who wasn't already attracted to me. That's the truth.

So women are all easy and I'm the only one who doesn't think so right? Everyone can get girls except me right?

Yes just because it hasn't happened to me doesn't mean it hasn't for other guys, but just because most white guys brag about laying tons of girls for free doesn't mean it's true either.

Besides, if laying drunk girls is so easy, why don't you guys do that every weekend in America, instead of going abroad? See what I mean?
Last edited by Winston on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:23 am

Winston wrote:Well I went to see her again on Saturday. She was very nice again and I noticed a genuineness and kindness in her eyes. It's hard to explain. I sense that she's a gem deep down. She also doesn't fit into cliques or the fake American culture.


Winston, I know that I've lost some of my esteem on this board by *dating* a lesbian, but you do need to guard your heart a bit more.

Sure, on some level, everyone wants to be genuine and experience some level of kindness, however, we're in a world of hurt and a lot of times, even well intentioned persons tend to hurt each other, to deal with prior time issues.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests