Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby marklambo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 am

Winston wrote:Well I went to see her again on Saturday. She was very nice again and I noticed a genuineness and kindness in her eyes. It's hard to explain. I sense that she's a gem deep down. She also doesn't fit into cliques or the fake American culture.

Perhaps you all generalize strippers too negatively?

She did touch me from time to time and even put her head on my shoulder. She has been a lot nicer and more personal to me than other strippers have. That's for sure. Give her credit for that at least.

Anyway, this time she gave me her Facebook account. But not her number. When I suggested that I could call her sometime, she said that she is not allowed to give out her number to customers. Oh well. At least she gave a little more in giving out her Facebook name to me this time, which was an improvement over the first time. Maybe she does like me but likes to move slow?

Anyway, I'll post some photos of her from her Facebook later so you can see how hot she is. :)

The fact that she said that she is not allowed to give her number to customers is a 100% tell tell sign that she has no interest in going any further. Strippers do give out numbers all the time, it's not a big deal even though the club doesn't want the girls to. The reason why clubs don't want girls to give out their numbers is mainly to protect themselves from girls soliciting for prostitution outside the club. But clubs in general aren't really all that anal about the phone thing unless it appears like something weird is going on. Girls openly use their phones and give out numbers to people all the time in the club.

I'm not trying to burst your bubble but it seems that she's really only interested in you as a client and nothing more. Trust me when I say this, if a stripper is interested, she WILL give you the number... as a matter of fact, she will give you the number without you even asking for it. It has happened to me many times. But even if you have a number, it doesn't mean anything because strippers are one of the most flakiest people on earth. I'm not trying to brag but I have so many stripper numbers in my phone that I had to make a category that says "Strippers" just to keep track. Getting numbers is easy but getting past the flakiness is annoying. Things are different now though. I no longer waste my time with trying to date strippers or any AW in that matter anymore.

As for the Facebook thing, it's not a true indication of a girl liking you. Remember....Facebook is primarily a network for "friends". Girls give out their Facebook page to many people and they love the attention. Of course sometimes people try to hook up from Facebook but that's not why people use it. You just really need to be careful out there man. Just like I said before in another post, just don't get emotional and never get attached.

Believe me, I hope nothing than the best for you and that you bang her till she can't walk for days...but take it from someone who's been there, you can't get your hopes up with these girls. It doesn't matter if she's a stripper or a church girl. She's still an AW. Just be careful, that's all I'm saying.
Last edited by marklambo on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby inner » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 am

Winston wrote:
I didn't. I was a total loser. lol. But most guys I know didn't either. It's a cliche. There weren't many parties at my college except in fraternities. Most people just came to school and then went to work. They were all business. Many guys told me they had the same experience in college.

The parties and horny girls are all on TV. Where are they in real life? I can't find them.

I've never seen a drunk girl want to sleep with me who wasn't already attracted to me. That's the truth.

So women are all easy and I'm the only one who doesn't think so right? Everyone can get girls except me right?

Yes just because it hasn't happened to me doesn't mean it hasn't for other guys, but just because most white guys brag about laying tons of girls for free doesn't mean it's true either.

Lot's of guys don't get laid. That is why you see all of the pua shit out there.

The US is full of party girls. If you can't get laid in the US you would have a problem anywhere in the world. I haven't found an easier place but still haven't been to the phils. hah

Like I said, alcohol makes people lose their inhibitions. There always needs to be attraction. This isn't some magic pill that makes women open their legs for anyone. If she is having fun, and there is some attraction you would be getting laid easier if there was booze involved.

You are way too focused on white guys. There are plenty of men of all colors getting laid. Otherwise where are all the kids coming from?

You tend to hang out with guys that you have something in common with. If you didn't party in school, there is a good chance your friends didn't either. That doesn't mean guys who are out there having fun didn't get laid.

Guess what, even though you never made a billion dollars, there are people that have.
inner
Freshman Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:46 am

Winston wrote:
Besides, if laying drunk girls is so easy, why don't you guys do that every weekend in America, instead of going abroad? See what I mean?

Because some guys prefer to get laid with quality looking chics rather than road hogs :D
The guys that say they are getting laid every single weekend, I guarantee you that the girls are not of quality in the looks department, even if the guy is considered really attractive.

Quality over quantity my friend.

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are trolls? YES, very easily

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are super hot? Possible but highly unlikely. It doesn't happen often.

The hotter the girl, the higher the chance of her having cockblocking friends, being with another dude already,etc
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:58 am

Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 am

marklambo wrote:Quality over quantity my friend.

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are trolls? YES, very easily

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are super hot? Possible but highly unlikely. It doesn't happen often.

In all honesty, it's not the whisky, it's either pot, coke, (or Oxycontin/heroin derivatives), which get the ladies.

And yes, I've steered away from that scene, as soon as I'd discovered it, many years ago.

In fact, Mel knows of a lot of AW parties in Rhode Island, where drug-infused orgies are common. Well, being Mel, she's smart enough to avoid those groups of ppl. Being a former Navy Brat, the last thing she wants to for her dad to read about her being in a raid.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:13 am

Winston wrote:Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.

As much as you and every other guy would like to intellectualize and understand everything, it's not going to happen.

Vibes can be faked and I'm fairly certain that you, like most guys, could be fooled.

Maybe she sat with you because she was tired of guys groping her, who knows! But no matter how hard you try to understand her reasoning, it's NOT going to happen.

When I was 20, I fell for a 29-year-old aerobics instructor whose husband was a guy who was training me. At the time, I didn't know it. Once I found out, I was bit hard. An old lady once told me something to set me straight that I'll never forget.

"If she wanted to be with you, a thousand wild horses couldn't keep her from you."

In other words Winston, if she wanted to give you her number, if she wanted to f**k, if she wanted to date, NOTHING would stop her. She would give you a lap dance and tell you to meet her after work or the next day or whatever. But a chick who wants a guy is NOT going to be stopped, no matter what. She's not being held prisoner by the Taliban halfway around the world, she's a dancer in the same city as where you are. Nothing more. If she wanted you, she would have probably already f***ed you.
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:47 am

Winston, just to clarify, all AW are trash except this stripper you found. She has a great vibe and is a gem, though. Captain Saveaho to the rescue!

Bad news: She is a stripper, and strippers are about one small step above hookers. No stripper is a gem. No stripper is a keeper. If you want to find a gem you don't look for it in a cesspool.

The good news: She isn't into you, and since you are too cheap (a good thing in this case) to spend money on her this will go nowhere. She is a professional and she sees you as an easy mark. Give it two months and tell me I am wrong.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Back in ancient times, a Boston area band, J Geils, wrote a track exactly about this situation ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YhOCnxADw[/youtube]
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:33 pm

S_Parc wrote:Back in ancient times, a Boston area band, J Geils, wrote a track exactly about this situation ...

Now that I think about it, eastern MA had numerous national/international musical acts at the time ... Aerosmith, Boston, the Cars, J Geils Band, Donna Summer, Billy Squier, and this was even before bad boy Bobby Brown, Til Tuesday, New Kids, Extreme, & Tracy Chapman.

This current generation really does suck.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.

She gave you the Facebook because she probably felt you weren't much of a threat and felt comfortable on a friendship level. But even with a Facebook page, it really doesn't mean anything. Strippers are professionals in what they do and making guys feel good is what they do best. How long has she been stripping? If she's a bit new, which I'm assuming she is because you said she's 19, she will definitely have a different vibe compared to the veterans. New strippers tend to "appear" better in character than the ones who were stripping for a long time. Give it time, she will become just like the rest, they all do. Vibes can easily be faked. You must remember that a stripper's job is to fake everything to the client. Some of these girls also look for a free meal ticket out the scene. These girls will find a sucker to leech off of. While she's leeching off the guy, she's banging some other dude on the side. This happens all the time.

I personally know strippers who have had multiple guys propose to them, bring them gifts to the club, offer them expensive jewelry, pay their rent, bills, cars, vacations, etc. All types of stupid shit. If a stripper can create such a "vibe" to make men do those things, there's no question in what else they can do to manipulate men and their emotions. You need to think logically when it comes to strippers. It's a whole different ball game when you're dealing with them. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying that I don't believe her.

As for her spending 4 hours with you, it means there was probably no money to be made with the current clientele in the club that day/night and she felt comfortable with your companionship as a friend/nice guy. Was this during a busy weekend or a slow weekday? If it was a busy weekend, it's highly doubtful she would spend that much time with anyone. She's there to make money, they all are.

If you're falling for her with emotions, you are making a huge mistake. Think with your head, not with your heart. The last thing you want is to be burned by a stripper.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 pm

S_Parc wrote:
marklambo wrote:Quality over quantity my friend.

In all honesty, it's not the whisky, it's either pot, coke, (or Oxycontin/heroin derivatives), which get the ladies.

And yes, I've steered away from that scene, as soon as I'd discovered it, many years ago.

In fact, Mel knows of a lot of AW parties in Rhode Island, where drug-infused orgies are common. Well, being Mel, she's smart enough to avoid those groups of ppl. Being a former Navy Brat, the last thing she wants to for her dad to read about her being in a raid.

Yes, I totally forgot to mention the drugs part. That definitely also plays a big role as well.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:16 pm

This thread is pathetic and sad.....grief!

There are books on how to pick up strippers.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby manly5000 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:57 am

SilverEnergy wrote:This thread is pathetic and sad.....grief!

Totally. I can't believe the owner of Happier Abroad is talking about falling in love with western strippers.

I think this place has finally jumped the shark.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 am

manly5000 wrote:Totally. I can't believe the owner of Happier Abroad is talking about falling in love with western strippers.

Unless Winston's gone rogue, like Marlon Brando in 'Apocalypse Now'.

And now, a special forces unit needs to go up the Colorado River, capture him, and send him to an AW cult de-programmer in Thailand :wink:

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 am

manly5000 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:This thread is pathetic and sad.....grief!

Totally. I can't believe the owner of Happier Abroad is talking about falling in love with western strippers.

The truth is, Winston had a great idea when he initially started HA. It's still a great idea. But aside from his Filipina and the occasional whore (or not so occasional), I don't think he's got laid very often. Like one other person astutely noted, a stripper is just a half a staep away from being a whore.

Also, living in the U.S. isn't living Happier Abroad IMO. If you were living in the PI getting laid regularly and were married or had a bevy of beauties I doubt you would have made this thread.

So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions