Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.


Well, many guys aren't getting laid, however, one thing which we all have in common is father time.

When a guy hits 29-30, *sweet looks & giggles* should no longer be a primary cause of being hypnotized and sedated into a woman's way. That's what separates being an adult vs being a teenager going from one crush to another, thinking that every smirk is a start of a great relationship like in some chick flick.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:57 am

S_Parc wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.


Well, many guys aren't getting laid, however, one thing which we all have in common is father time.

When a guy hits 29-30, *sweet looks & giggles* should no longer be a primary cause of being hypnotized and sedated into a woman's way. That's what separates being an adult vs being a teenager going from one crush to another, thinking that every smirk is a start of a great relationship like in some chick flick.


Most guys living as foreigners in countries other than their own are getting laid, as in the HA sense, that's what I meant. Those that are not either haven't been there long enough to get a grasp on the necessary or they're just clueless.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:59 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.


Well, many guys aren't getting laid, however, one thing which we all have in common is father time.

When a guy hits 29-30, *sweet looks & giggles* should no longer be a primary cause of being hypnotized and sedated into a woman's way. That's what separates being an adult vs being a teenager going from one crush to another, thinking that every smirk is a start of a great relationship like in some chick flick.


Most guys living as foreigners in countries other than their own are getting laid, as in the HA sense, that's what I meant. Those that are not either haven't been there long enough to get a grasp on the necessary or they're just clueless.


Ok, I guess I was still thinking in terms of US, Canada, & Britain.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby manly5000 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:This thread is pathetic and sad.....grief!

There are books on how to pick up strippers.


Totally. I can't believe the owner of Happier Abroad is talking about falling in love with western strippers.

I think this place has finally jumped the shark.


The truth is, Winston had a great idea when he initially started HA. It's still a great idea. But aside from his Filipina and the occasional whore (or not so occasional), I don't think he's got laid very often. Like one other person astutely noted, a stripper is just a half a staep away from being a whore.

Also, living in the U.S. isn't living Happier Abroad IMO. If you were living in the PI getting laid regularly and were married or had a bevy of beauties I doubt you would have made this thread.

So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.


I hear ya. I often wonder just how often I'll be posting online when I finally get to where I'm going abroad and have real, true love in my life once again. Honestly I might just be too busy enjoying life to post about stuff.

I'll know soon enough. Out of curiosity, it seems like you've become really active on the forum over the last few weeks, more than before... any particular reason for that or just alleviating some occasional boredom etc...?

Just genuinely curious, please don't take that as a slight in any way. 8)
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:44 am

manly5000 wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:This thread is pathetic and sad.....grief!

There are books on how to pick up strippers.


Totally. I can't believe the owner of Happier Abroad is talking about falling in love with western strippers.

I think this place has finally jumped the shark.


The truth is, Winston had a great idea when he initially started HA. It's still a great idea. But aside from his Filipina and the occasional whore (or not so occasional), I don't think he's got laid very often. Like one other person astutely noted, a stripper is just a half a staep away from being a whore.

Also, living in the U.S. isn't living Happier Abroad IMO. If you were living in the PI getting laid regularly and were married or had a bevy of beauties I doubt you would have made this thread.

So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.


I hear ya. I often wonder just how often I'll be posting online when I finally get to where I'm going abroad and have real, true love in my life once again. Honestly I might just be too busy enjoying life to post about stuff.

I'll know soon enough. Out of curiosity, it seems like you've become really active on the forum over the last few weeks, more than before... any particular reason for that or just alleviating some occasional boredom etc...?

Just genuinely curious, please don't take that as a slight in any way. 8)


I'm not in the honeymoon phase of my move. This month makes 18 years of being Happier Abroad. Sometimes I'm online quite often, sometimes I'm not. It really just depends on what I'm doing. I'm leaving tonight to hit an island in the south of Thailand. Depending on the internet speed and how long the electricity is on every day, I may or may not be online again for at least a few days.

Here's another thing...you say, "I may be too busy enjoying life to post about stuff."

Eventually, as I said, the honeymoon phase of your new life will end. Your life is the only person whose life changes. Your friends, family, people online...everything is the same for them other than their interaction with you. There will come a time when you've seen quite a bit of what you've seen and there is no rush to pack every single thing into a day. You may want to show them what you're up to as opposed to just "enjoying life."

I'm married and do things with my wife and kids when we all can. But I do what I want here alone, I enjoy myself most of the time, and I still have things I want to do....mostly they have to do with places I want to go and things I want to do there...Africa - photograph breaching Great White sharks, take a trek with a guide to photograph lions and elephants, photograph the crossing of the Masai Mara, go to India to photograph tigers, lions, and see and talk with a couple of guys who are well known herpetologists there. Australia - photograph Salties....Afghanistan....not sure why yet. Lot's of things still to do.

There are a couple of things I'd like to do here in Asia, but I've done most of what I wanted.

I guess my point is, there will probably come a time when for one reason or another you WANT other people to know what you're doing.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby manly5000 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 am

Cool, thanks for your thoughts brother. I've got my heart set on South America, but am also keen on the Phils and Thailand alternatively, so if I ever find myself in that part of the world I hope to have even half as much success as you obviously have had. 8)

I suppose letting others know is a way to inspire those who have taken the Red Pill and truly want to better their lot in life, while still having a family. I totally dig it.

The adventure doesn't stop when you get to that first spot where you finally feel you belong... finally feel at home. When you find that place... the Adventure is truly just beginning.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:09 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:This thread is pathetic and sad.....grief!

There are books on how to pick up strippers.


Totally. I can't believe the owner of Happier Abroad is talking about falling in love with western strippers.

I think this place has finally jumped the shark.


The truth is, Winston had a great idea when he initially started HA. It's still a great idea. But aside from his Filipina and the occasional whore (or not so occasional), I don't think he's got laid very often. Like one other person astutely noted, a stripper is just a half a step away from being a whore.

Also, living in the U.S. isn't living Happier Abroad IMO. If you were living in the PI getting laid regularly and were married or had a bevy of beauties I doubt you would have made this thread.

So...it comes as no surprise to me that he's smitten with the first hot-looking woman who gives him a couple of hours of sweet looks, whether phony or not. I'm sorry to say that but I seriously doubt many will disagree.

With the exception of religion, getting laid by at least some of the women you meet is important. Getting a giggle or smile out of them is nice but if you're not getting laid, you're relegated to the non-threatening or buddy position.


Let me try to give you the larger perspective again, since as usual, you see things from a very NARROW perspective and do not see the bigger or deeper picture.

First, you can't fault a man for falling for a beautiful girl. We are creatures of emotional, and love is blind. Emotions subdue logic. Why do you think the whole planet of Vulcan in Star Trek decided to purge themselves of emotions?

In one original Star Trek episode called "Requiem for Methuselah", Captain Kirk falls madly in love with a female android who is not even human. He knows it is wrong and silly to do that, but he does it anyway because he is in love.

Even the smartest and strongest men can be privy to that. You just don't understand human nature.

Second, if you really want to know, I've banged nearly 100 women in my lifetime. Most were whores yeah, but about 10 or 15 were non-hoes. That's not too bad. Most of them were good experiences that I would gladly repeat again.

I can get laid regularly in the Philippines, but I got tired of the heat, humidity, pollution and lack of nature there. I also didn't like that I was only allowed to date the poorest girls. And Murphy's Law affected me too.

But this was true of most expats too, including you if you were there.

You aren't better than anyone else. You aren't even better than Steve R. I'll bet money that you did NOT get laid in Thailand anymore than he did. You don't have looks or charm or charisma to seduce girls. I'll bet money that if you asked that pork stall girl out, she'd reject you. I know SE Asian girls very well and can read their body language. Hers said she was not into you.

Your wife is not hot by anyone's standards here either. You are big and macho looking, so you'd be the standard type in Russia and would probably do better there.

Everyone misses home sometimes. The US is good for nature. We all agreed on that. I'm big on nature, so... you get the point.

Even Rock is arriving in the US next week. Why don't any of you chide him for it? Because I look easier to pick on and look like a pushover with a victim vibe?

The reason I'm smitten by this stripper isn't just because she's a hot girl. She has kind eyes and a personality that's different from the rest. None of the strippers in Vegas are like her. Probably because Vegas is a hustling town of bad people, whereas Carson City is a small town that is slower paced. In small towns, people are nicer, kinder and more warm and friendly. So she, being a small town girl, may just be nicer than the strippers in larger cities such as Vegas. You know-it-all guys forgot to take that into account.

Plus she's blonde, and I always dreamed of having a blonde girlfriend like her since 1979 when I had my first crush on one. Deep down I feel very sad that the dream never came true. So this girl represents a lost dream from long long ago. And that has a special place in my heart.

Now, if I have a thing for blondes, spending time in the Philippines, even getting laid there regularly, isn't going to fulfill my blonde fantasy. You understand that don't you?

A guy who has had a lot of Asian chicks could easily fantasize about white chicks since he does not have access to them. You know how it is. I shouldn't have to explain this.

Just because a guy isn't getting laid doesn't mean there's something wrong with him. Lots of nice guys don't get laid, such as Falcon. Some guys are too nice that they have an asexual vibe that does not arouse sexual attraction in women. Some girls in Russia said that I was like that too. They called it "lack of sexuality".

Plus, girls aren't that easy to lay. They are hardwired to seek a relationship first, then the sex comes later.

AiB, you don't seem to have much experience in human relations with women, or else your views on them wouldn't be so narrow. Guys with lots of social experience don't have such narrow views like you do. You seem like a typical know-it-all expat who does not have the substance to back up the attitude.

I've talked to guys who really understand women, and guys who don't but just act like know-it-alls. The guys that understand them certainly don't have the narrow views that you do.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 pm

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:
Besides, if laying drunk girls is so easy, why don't you guys do that every weekend in America, instead of going abroad? See what I mean?


Because some guys prefer to get laid with quality looking chics rather than road hogs :D
The guys that say they are getting laid every single weekend, I guarantee you that the girls are not of quality in the looks department, even if the guy is considered really attractive.


Quality over quantity my friend.

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are trolls? YES, very easily

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are super hot? Possible but highly unlikely. It doesn't happen often.

The hotter the girl, the higher the chance of her having cockblocking friends, being with another dude already,etc


You forget that most guys are full of it. Me and my friends have discovered that most guys who claim that they are always getting laid are full of crap and when you check out their claims, you find that they aren't even true.

Your fallacy is in assuming that all guys are honest and truthful. No way. Where do you get that?

You remind me of the Christians who use the Trilemma argument which says that "Jesus said he was God and rose from the dead to prove it", so the only three choices you have are to believe that he was a Lord, Liar or Lunatic. However, most historians believe that the Jesus of the Gospels was a fictitious legend. So these Christians forgot the fourth option, just as you forgot the possibility that most guys are just full of it, especially when you try to verify their claims. Sadly, even some of the guys on this forum are probably full of it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:36 pm

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.


She gave you the Facebook because she probably felt you weren't much of a threat and felt comfortable on a friendship level. But even with a Facebook page, it really doesn't mean anything. Strippers are professionals in what they do and making guys feel good is what they do best. How long has she been stripping? If she's a bit new, which I'm assuming she is because you said she's 19, she will definitely have a different vibe compared to the veterans. New strippers tend to "appear" better in character than the ones who were stripping for a long time. Give it time, she will become just like the rest, they all do. Vibes can easily be faked. You must remember that a stripper's job is to fake everything to the client. Some of these girls also look for a free meal ticket out the scene. These girls will find a sucker to leech off of. While she's leeching off the guy, she's banging some other dude on the side. This happens all the time.

I personally know strippers who have had multiple guys propose to them, bring them gifts to the club, offer them expensive jewelry, pay their rent, bills, cars, vacations, etc. All types of stupid shit. If a stripper can create such a "vibe" to make men do those things, there's no question in what else they can do to manipulate men and their emotions. You need to think logically when it comes to strippers. It's a whole different ball game when you're dealing with them. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying that I don't believe her.

As for her spending 4 hours with you, it means there was probably no money to be made with the current clientele in the club that day/night and she felt comfortable with your companionship as a friend/nice guy. Was this during a busy weekend or a slow weekday? If it was a busy weekend, it's highly doubtful she would spend that much time with anyone. She's there to make money, they all are.

If you're falling for her with emotions, you are making a huge mistake. Think with your head, not with your heart. The last thing you want is to be burned by a stripper.


But why do you believe that if she doesn't give me her number now, that she never will? Why do women always have to make decisions on the spot? Why is it now or never?

Yes she's new and only been there for 2 months. She doesn't even have tattoos, so she's clean in that way.

She told me that hustling people is not in her nature. She simply doesn't like to be pushy. She has too much empathy to treat people like that. I think I believe her when she said that. She may be a great looking dancer, but it's just not in her personality to hustle. There is a genuineness in her that I don't see in other strippers. So it's not just that she's new.

I don't agree with you and AiB that vibes can be faked. If you think that, then you don't understand what vibes are and you don't have a good sense of intuition.

When I was at the Vegas strip club with Steve R, lots of girls tried to sweet talk me and tried to "fake vibes" of niceness. But I could see through it all. They were fake and going through the motions like a routine. So no, they did NOT successfully fake any vibes. They were acting and it was obvious.

I do not confuse fake sweet talk from typical strippers for genuine vibes. No way. Maybe you do. But not me. Understand?

This girl was NOT like that at all though. She did not try to fake anything or BS or manipulate anything. She was NOT the typical stripper. I told you.

There was a genuineness about our conversation that was far more natural than the others. I see in her eyes that she's different and more soulful.

If you came and met her and talked to her, you'd see what I mean.

Why do you guys all judge her negatively just because she's a stripper? Yes she talked to me for 4 hours on a slow weekday. But either way, she was definitely more comfortable with me than with other guys.

Even if she's not attracted to me, I'm pretty sure that she enjoys talking to me and finds me interesting and refreshing. At least I don't act f***ed up and degenerate like man guys do.

You gotta remember that I am not like other guys at all and don't have the same vibe that other guys do. Some girls will find that refreshing.

You can ask Steve Neese and another poster here named Lawrence (who doesn't post anymore). They've both seen me sweet talk with girls and have said that I have a way of connecting with girls that they can't, and that most other guys can't. So you gotta take that into account too.

Plus you gotta remember that Carson City is a small town, way different from Vegas. The people in Carson are way more relaxed, warm and friendly. They smile at strangers more, and do not rudely honk at other cars on the street like drivers do in Vegas. Small town people are friendlier in general than city people, especially a city like Vegas where hustlers and bad low quality people are the norm. So that may be another reason why this girl is nicer than others. You gotta consider that too.

Btw, if a stripper won't meet a guy outside of her work, then how can she leech off him or get him to pay her bills? No guy is going to show up at her work and hand her wads of cash as a gift.

What exactly makes a girl decide to become a stripper or turn into one anyway?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Here is a picture of her from her Facebook page. She's better looking in person though.

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Winston why do you insist on fitting square pegs into round holes? That girl looks like Lady Gaga without makeup. She's not that hot. I don't know why she's managed to melt your brain just from whispering sweet nothings into your ear and maybe rubbing your crotch a couple times.

What's wrong with you dude? She even refers to you as a customer and gave you a blunt "she doesn't give numbers to customers" line. That's as stone cold of a rejection as you can get from a professional. Just move on and stop daydreaming.

Also, if you're so infatuated with blondes why don't you save up money and hit up Eastern Europe again? We've all been waiting for you to do another extensive travel blog again. Honestly, most of us are tired of reading about you rotting away in Vegas.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Winston, are you authentically falling in love or is this a fantasy of falling in love? If it's the latter then you're in good shape.

I know of gals who do that, they live fantasy lives. Even one, who I'd worked with, was fantasizing about me, while getting some from her future husband. In fact, she looks a bit like a brunette Irish Catholic version of your Carson gal but without the harsh Boston accent. And yes, he's still jealous of me, even though a number of years have past because I was her first choice but I was wise enough to never set off that intra-office sexual harassment flag, because I had no intention of giving her two kids & a dream house in the 'burbs. Also, he's aged rapidly after marriage; I'm still looking like I'm in my late 20s/early 30s. He's looking roughly mid-to-late 40s for a guy who's in his late 30s.

So I'm not going to make this about strippers vs non-strippers. Or secretaries vs nurses vs managers. It's about the lot of AWs. On the whole, they're disingenuous to themselves and others.

The only reason why it's working out with Mel is that she's the most sincere person I know of & also one, who puts on a bit of a facade in front of larger groups of ppl so that she's not judged negatively as a butch lesbian. In that regard, we're very similar, in a brotherly soulmate manner. Am I in love? No, but I'm happy and content with my life.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Repatriate wrote:Winston why do you insist on fitting square pegs into round holes? That girl looks like Lady Gaga without makeup. She's not that hot. I don't know why she's managed to melt your brain just from whispering sweet nothings into your ear and maybe rubbing your crotch a couple times.

What's wrong with you dude? She even refers to you as a customer and gave you a blunt "she doesn't give numbers to customers" line. That's as stone cold of a rejection as you can get from a professional. Just move on and stop daydreaming.

Also, if you're so infatuated with blondes why don't you save up money and hit up Eastern Europe again? We've all been waiting for you to do another extensive travel blog again. Honestly, most of us are tired of reading about you rotting away in Vegas.


This thread was created for getting attention and to inspire people to post since activity has slowed down on this website for the last couple of months.

No real solutions whatsoever on this website.

And the rest of the time is spent bad mouthing other website owners.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby marklambo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:
Besides, if laying drunk girls is so easy, why don't you guys do that every weekend in America, instead of going abroad? See what I mean?


Because some guys prefer to get laid with quality looking chics rather than road hogs :D
The guys that say they are getting laid every single weekend, I guarantee you that the girls are not of quality in the looks department, even if the guy is considered really attractive.


Quality over quantity my friend.

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are trolls? YES, very easily

Is it possible to get laid every weekend to drunk girls who are super hot? Possible but highly unlikely. It doesn't happen often.

The hotter the girl, the higher the chance of her having cockblocking friends, being with another dude already,etc


You forget that most guys are full of it. Me and my friends have discovered that most guys who claim that they are always getting laid are full of crap and when you check out their claims, you find that they aren't even true.

Your fallacy is in assuming that all guys are honest and truthful. No way. Where do you get that?

You remind me of the Christians who use the Trilemma argument which says that "Jesus said he was God and rose from the dead to prove it", so the only three choices you have are to believe that he was a Lord, Liar or Lunatic. However, most historians believe that the Jesus of the Gospels was a fictitious legend. So these Christians forgot the fourth option, just as you forgot the possibility that most guys are just full of it, especially when you try to verify their claims. Sadly, even some of the guys on this forum are probably full of it.


I know that most guys are full of it, that is exactly why I commented the way I did. Guys will brag about how hot the girls they were banging but in reality, they were probably mostly trolls. I never said that I believe all guys are truthful, I was just making a point about guys talking about getting laid on the regular. I think you took it a little too far comparing me to Christians and religion lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby marklambo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but Mark, she would not give me her FB account the first night we met. So it was a step up. Maybe she has bad experience giving out her number before? What about all the other signs I wrote about the first night? Did you read them? What do you suggest? Why is she different than the other strippers? Why would she talk to me for 4 hours if she didn't like me? Why would I get good vibes from her? Vibes aren't something a girl can fake or BS. They are different from words.


She gave you the Facebook because she probably felt you weren't much of a threat and felt comfortable on a friendship level. But even with a Facebook page, it really doesn't mean anything. Strippers are professionals in what they do and making guys feel good is what they do best. How long has she been stripping? If she's a bit new, which I'm assuming she is because you said she's 19, she will definitely have a different vibe compared to the veterans. New strippers tend to "appear" better in character than the ones who were stripping for a long time. Give it time, she will become just like the rest, they all do. Vibes can easily be faked. You must remember that a stripper's job is to fake everything to the client. Some of these girls also look for a free meal ticket out the scene. These girls will find a sucker to leech off of. While she's leeching off the guy, she's banging some other dude on the side. This happens all the time.

I personally know strippers who have had multiple guys propose to them, bring them gifts to the club, offer them expensive jewelry, pay their rent, bills, cars, vacations, etc. All types of stupid shit. If a stripper can create such a "vibe" to make men do those things, there's no question in what else they can do to manipulate men and their emotions. You need to think logically when it comes to strippers. It's a whole different ball game when you're dealing with them. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying that I don't believe her.

As for her spending 4 hours with you, it means there was probably no money to be made with the current clientele in the club that day/night and she felt comfortable with your companionship as a friend/nice guy. Was this during a busy weekend or a slow weekday? If it was a busy weekend, it's highly doubtful she would spend that much time with anyone. She's there to make money, they all are.

If you're falling for her with emotions, you are making a huge mistake. Think with your head, not with your heart. The last thing you want is to be burned by a stripper.


But why do you believe that if she doesn't give me her number now, that she never will? Why do women always have to make decisions on the spot? Why is it now or never?

Yes she's new and only been there for 2 months. She doesn't even have tattoos, so she's clean in that way.

She told me that hustling people is not in her nature. She simply doesn't like to be pushy. She has too much empathy to treat people like that. I think I believe her when she said that. She may be a great looking dancer, but it's just not in her personality to hustle. There is a genuineness in her that I don't see in other strippers. So it's not just that she's new.

I don't agree with you and AiB that vibes can be faked. If you think that, then you don't understand what vibes are and you don't have a good sense of intuition.

When I was at the Vegas strip club with Steve R, lots of girls tried to sweet talk me and tried to "fake vibes" of niceness. But I could see through it all. They were fake and going through the motions like a routine. So no, they did NOT successfully fake any vibes. They were acting and it was obvious.

I do not confuse fake sweet talk from typical strippers for genuine vibes. No way. Maybe you do. But not me. Understand?

This girl was NOT like that at all though. She did not try to fake anything or BS or manipulate anything. She was NOT the typical stripper. I told you.

There was a genuineness about our conversation that was far more natural than the others. I see in her eyes that she's different and more soulful.

If you came and met her and talked to her, you'd see what I mean.

Why do you guys all judge her negatively just because she's a stripper? Yes she talked to me for 4 hours on a slow weekday. But either way, she was definitely more comfortable with me than with other guys.

Even if she's not attracted to me, I'm pretty sure that she enjoys talking to me and finds me interesting and refreshing. At least I don't act f***ed up and degenerate like man guys do.

You gotta remember that I am not like other guys at all and don't have the same vibe that other guys do. Some girls will find that refreshing.

You can ask Steve Neese and another poster here named Lawrence (who doesn't post anymore). They've both seen me sweet talk with girls and have said that I have a way of connecting with girls that they can't, and that most other guys can't. So you gotta take that into account too.

Plus you gotta remember that Carson City is a small town, way different from Vegas. The people in Carson are way more relaxed, warm and friendly. They smile at strangers more, and do not rudely honk at other cars on the street like drivers do in Vegas. Small town people are friendlier in general than city people, especially a city like Vegas where hustlers and bad low quality people are the norm. So that may be another reason why this girl is nicer than others. You gotta consider that too.

Btw, if a stripper won't meet a guy outside of her work, then how can she leech off him or get him to pay her bills? No guy is going to show up at her work and hand her wads of cash as a gift.

What exactly makes a girl decide to become a stripper or turn into one anyway?


Why do you assume that I think she'll "never" give you her number? I never said that at all. Getting a number doesn't mean anything either and we all know that.

You say that I don't know what vibes and intuition are and that is far from the truth. I don't think it is fair for you to try to judge me this way just because I'm trying to help steer you in the right direction. I have way more experience than you when it comes to communicating with strippers. You think that you're the only guy that met a stripper new to the business that appears genuine? Every stripper that comes from a different town or new to the business ALWAYS has a different vibe than from the other girls. But what you fail to understand is that they will not always stay this way. The longer they stay in the business, the more they become like the rest. Unless you plan on being her savior and getting her out the business, giving her a home, money, etc, she's going to become like the rest. It's not any different than bringing a great foreign girl to the US. Most likely in time she'll become like the rest.

I never said that a stripper won't meet a guy outside of work to leech off him. Strippers that leech off men do on occasion meet the guys outside of work but not all are f***ing. They may go out to meet for lunch, dinner, etc. And believe it or not, guys DO come to clubs to hand over tons of cash and gifts to the girls. Don't take it the wrong way but you are kind of new to the Vegas scene here to know a lot of the details that goes on. You are taking everything we are all saying here as negative when in fact some of us are actually trying to help steer you in the right direction to not get burned, either emotionally or financially.

Of course not all strippers are bad. They are of course humans with emotions like everyone else but they are a different breed of women. I can guarantee you that this girl has at least some type of situation/drama in her life for her to choose stripping as a profession. You may not see it now but if you get to the point of knowing her more on a personal level, you will see it, trust me on that. You are being blinded by her vibes and looks which can be natural for a man to fall for but you need to just be aware.

You say she's not a hustler but yet she chose a job that IS hustling. That right there contradicts everything. A girl becomes a stripper to simply make money, a lot of money as possible. They may have kids to feed, want to make more money for a better life, drug habits, etc They all have their reasons but whether you like it or not, she's a hustler. It's like meeting a drug dealer that says he's different from everyone else....he doesn't hustle or like to hustle. He's a drug dealer, he IS a hustler. A stripper IS a hustler. She may not be as "aggressive" as the other girls but she still is a hustler. There's no other explanation, whether you like to believe it or not.

On rare situations you will meet a girl who is stripping to make as much money so she can set herself up for a better life, pay for her school etc. I have a friend I've known for years that recently quit stripping. She did it to pay her way to school. She finished school and now working a normal job. She is a sweetheart with a great "vibe" and is really a nice person. She always had that great vibe even when she was working, but that never changed the fact that she's a hustler. She hustled her way to pay for her school.

The fact that you are not like other guys is clearly visible to her. She looks at you as a nice guy which is why she was comfortable talking to you but you need to realize that this does not mean she may want a relationship. She would probably like to keep you around as someone who is a good friend to her. The problem in these situations is that the guy will always be on standby and willing to help and do anything for the girl without getting anything out of it. What I'm saying is be smart and don't get yourself caught up in the mangina territory.

But like I said before. No matter how you look at it, whether it be good vibes or not...she is still an AW and that doesn't change.

In my opinion, you are getting way overly sensitive and too defensive about this issue. If you want me to meet her, I will meet her and I'll be able to tell you right away if she's for real or not.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests