Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston meets a stripper who seems like a gem! No joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Rich wrote:I'm always on guard against falling for strippers or bar girls but the truth is, I'm not always successful. So far I've managed to extricate myself before things started to get too crazy but it's been a close run thing.

Never do the Girl Friend Experience. Before long you forget that you're only on the holodeck and start believing that the girl and the experience are real.

The GFE thing always makes me laugh, I have no idea how a guy could do that to himself. Just get a f***ing girlfriend, it isn't all that hard, especially in the countries that offer things like GFE.

How the hell anyone could be happy knowing the person next to them is being paid to put up with him is beyond me.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:00 pm

HouseMD wrote:The GFE thing always makes me laugh, I have no idea how a guy could do that to himself. Just get a f***ing girlfriend, it isn't all that hard, especially in the countries that offer things like GFE.

How the hell anyone could be happy knowing the person next to them is being paid to put up with him is beyond me.

GFE, in reality, means exchange of pleasantries. In a sense, it's like going into a random Whole Foods Market and having a pleasant conversation with the person at the prepared foods or fine cheeses sections. Are you actually concerned that the person's interest in Dutch Gouda or Wisconsin Colby is a bit farcical or are you happy that your host there, actually has some bits of interesting info & was a pleasant person during that time period?

Unfortunately, the uninitiated guy is unaware of the above and sometime, confuses a GFE for the real deal. And in the society we live in, it's better to have periodic fits of social harmony than engaging in the rampant *road rage* type of scenarios which is all too commonplace.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:06 pm

jboy wrote:
Banano wrote:
Rock wrote:AIB and certain others. Dianne is NOT a bargirl. She's a decent person and responsible mother just like I'm sure your wife is AIB. So Winston doesn't think your wife is hot from the vid he's seen. Fine. Maybe you don't think Dianne is much to look at either and you can say so right back. But calling her a bargirl, ho, etc. is not fair cus it's inaccurate.

Also, can't you guys cool off on the swearing? It doesn't add weight to the points you are trying make but rather makes your post just look like an angry attack.

I'm in Bay Area and just met up with Winston yesterday. In response to AIB's invitation for a match, he just said you should watch the following video and learn lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isnu0wtZHGc

Didin't he pick her up from a bar where she worked for a few days something but she never had sex for money according to her, of course she has no reason to lie

She might be a bargirl (she does have the cheap bargirl look) but maybe Winston scooped her out early? I should have met up with Winston to see her in person, that would really be a more accurate assessment because pictures can lie. Looking cheap does not mean cheap. If she is a bargirl, then she must be reformed one now and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Not in regards to Winston's ex, but to bargirls in general- there is no reforming the vast majority of them (any that have accepted money for sex, really). The kinds of women that work the bars are also the kind that will stab you in the back. Bars exist to extract money from men, and men to the women that work there are nothing but targets. Same goes for strippers. You're nothing but a juicy meal to them if you offer out a relationship.

Remember, when you are in these places, you are prey. You're a f***ing deer and they are wolves on the hunt that want nothing more than to tear you open like a meat pinata. Getting close to them is like just laying down and letting them have you.

As to swearing, some of us just talk that way. AIB seemed a bit upset, just let him get out what he has to. Banning people for expressing their opinions when they present a fairly sound case is not a good way to operate. Some of the biggest revelations of your life can come from the mouths of swearing, pissed off friends and family, as they've finally reached a breaking point because of some fundamental flaw in either you, them, or your relationship to one another. Such an outburst should be cause for introspection and reflection, not ignoring a person.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby vanelope » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The thing you keep forgetting Winston is that American women have the attention span of a small child. This girl might be enamored of you one day but her mind will be shifted elsewhere very soon. Maybe you're the shiny unique object at the moment. This is especially true when there are hundreds of hard dicks, manginas, and wealthy betas hammering at her shields daily. You might bedazzle her with your antics and oddball characteristics for the time being but it's nothing that will last with women like this especially a stripper.

True. But maybe she's my soulmate and destiny. lol. Maybe we have a karmic connection. lol.

I wish... I know that's dreaming, but one can't help but wish... You know what I mean?

hmmm... I feel sorry to Dianne, Does she knows about this? I'm just wondering. lol.
vanelope
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:37 pm

S_Parc wrote:And in the society we live in, it's better to have periodic fits of social harmony than engaging in the rampant *road rage* type of scenarios which is all too commonplace.

S_HouseMD wrote:You're nothing but a juicy meal to them if you offer out a relationship.
they are wolves on the hunt that want nothing more than to tear you open like a meat pinata.

The metaphors around here are reading like a convention of creative writers....
... very, very cynical or pissed off creative writers. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 am

AiB,
First I ought to give you a warning for threatening me with violence like that. That's crossing the line and unnecessary. You are obviously a man with a bad temper and violent streak. Rock told me that when he met you, you said you got into fist fights with expats. I'm not surprised. This means you aren't that civilized either.

At least I don't have such faults as you do. Anyway, consider this an unofficial warning.

Second, Dianne is not a bar girl. We've been over that many times. It was settled long ago and even Banano acknowledged it. The issue was closed long ago.

Banano,
Why do you still say that Dianne is a bar girl? It was explained to you many times already and you even acknowledged it finally. The issue was closed long ago. You were warned many times to stop lying about Dianne. You already agreed. So why did you do it yet again in this thread? Your amnesia is f***ing annoying!

Since you've ignored multiple warnings about lying about Dianne, and brought up this lie again after the issue was closed long ago, I have no choice but to temporarily ban you Banano.

Jboy,
We all know that you are Ginger and have split personality disorder. So you have no credibility here. You put up a fake photo of yourself on Skype too. Lots of clues and signs indicate that you are Ginger. You've met Dianne. You know she's not a bar girl, nor does she act like one. Bar girls know how to flirt with strangers. Dianne absolutely CANNOT flirt at all, not even with me. All bar girls I've met are good at flirting or at least acting flirtatious and playful. Dianne cannot do that at all. It's not in her nature to flirt. She is way too serious. Ask Falcon, Rock and Ladislav. They are three credible people here.

Billy,
Thanks. I agree with you this time. But Repatriate is not the moderator. Zboy1 is. lol. Repatriate being moderator was long ago. You forgot? lol

AiB,
You may know something about expat life in Thailand. But you are no authority on women or psychology. Stop kidding yourself. You don't know those Russian girls. It's true that most Russian girls were just friendly and curious about me. But only a few laughed at me. Not most. You are exaggerating. But so what? They gave me lots of ATTENTION and that made me happy. I thrive on attention.

Better to ask Russians about this issue. They will tell you that Russian girls are curious about foreigners and very open and hospitable in nature. Some Russian girls thought I was handsome too, just not masculine enough. My face is good looking when thin.

Anyhow, you are no authority on Russian women at all. You have never even been there. So stop acting like a know it all. You and Steve R aren't really that different from each other. Your arrogance, and his, are annoying.

I never mean to insult your wife. I was not trash talking about her. So you did not need to be offended. I was simply being honest about her looks. She is about a 5 by US standards, and not even thin. She may be a great person but she is definitely not hot at all. Dianne is way hotter than her. WAY HOTTER.

The point is, if you are a ladies man, then why is that the best you can get? Surely a ladies man could get a wife better looking. Also, she seems to have two kids from a previous marriage that are not yours. So why would you marry a 5 with two kids? Isn't that settling way down for a ladies man? lol

It just doesn't make sense. If you could get many girls and had many choices in Thailand, you would have gotten someone better looking and without kids. Sorry, but actions speak louder than words. Your arrogance know it all words doesn't have the substance to back it up.

No offense. Just being honest here.

Also, Rock told me that you are about 5ft 4. So you are shorter than me. I doubt if a guy of that height could be a ladies man, even in SE Asia.

As to the pork stall girl, well of course she came out to greet you. She was at the stall selling pork and meat. Duh. She would come out for any customer there. That's her job. Duh!

But her body language was a bit standoffish. She wasn't into you. Sorry. Stop pumping your ego up. I've approached many SE Asian girls like that and know when they aren't into you. If you don't believe me, try asking her out and you will see.

As to the stripper, yeah maybe she's not romantically interested in me. Or maybe she needs more time. Not all girls move fast you know. But she seems to like me in general and find me to be an interesting person. Some girls do dig my vibe. You never met her so you can't say. Stop acting like a know it all. You are acting like Steve R.

You are shifting your story regarding the wire transfer. The guy was merely asking how to withdraw money in the Philippines. He wasn't asking about how to wire thousands of dollars. See the thread again. You probably misunderstood him. Act like a man and admit your mistakes. Geez. A real man admits his mistakes when he's wrong. So it seems you aren't a real man.

Dude, you aren't the brightest fellow. You probably misread his question and jumped the gun. Just admit your mistake. Sheesh.

I don't know why some guys here consider you to be credible just because you are a boxer and have a blog. That's messed up. Some guys on here are crazy and unstable.

Finally, I joked to Rock that you and I ought to settle our feud in a duel like in this fight scene between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee in the Roman Coliseum. lol. That's why he posted it. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isnu0wtZHGc[/youtube]
Last edited by Winston on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:59 am

AmeircanInBangkok, take it easy on those testosterone shots, hehe.

No matter how much of slag Winston may be, he's still got plenty of good points. :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 am

AiB,
Maybe we can settle our feud like this? lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrgnTJZVSo[/youtube]

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 am

Winston - we have no feud.

I don't ever make threats. Please let me know when you come to Thailand. It would be better if you LOL then.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:30 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - we have no feud.

I don't ever make threats. Please let me know when you come to Thailand. It would be better if you LOL then.

You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:36 am

Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - we have no feud.

You know what I mean. You are the dickwad starting the pointless stupid arguments. You obviously aren't very mature.

Why should I let you know when I come to Thailand? What do you have to offer except BS and violence? What would I gain from meeting you? You aren't even a nice guy.

I've said enough young boy.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby jboy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 am

Winston wrote:
Jboy,
We all know that you are Ginger and have split personality disorder. So you have no credibility here. You put up a fake photo of yourself on Skype too. Lots of clues and signs indicate that you are Ginger. You've met Dianne. You know she's not a bar girl, nor does she act like one. Bar girls know how to flirt with strangers. Dianne absolutely CANNOT flirt at all, not even with me. All bar girls I've met are good at flirting or at least acting flirtatious and playful. Dianne cannot do that at all. It's not in her nature to flirt. She is way too serious. Ask Falcon, Rock and Ladislav. They are three credible people here.

Winston, not sure why you still stick to this delusional belief, post proof I am a fake person other than Rock's paranoid accusations just because he's pissed at me for aiming at her. She has not been here for a long time and yet you mention her again and again. Get over it man. If you want to believe that just because we have a few IPs which are the same, take a look how often people posting from the Phillies have the same IP. I want solid proof, not baseless accusations.

Post a proof that my skype account is fake. Anyone can say or make a claim like that. It does not make it true and you know it.

Also not sure if your Dianne is not a bargirl, I'm simply going with what most here thinks, and its because its so obvious. As I've said, just because someone looks cheap does not mean they are cheap. She looks like that, in pictures at least. These things are subjective. You think I'm a fake, that's fine, and that is YOUR belief. You are no more credible than I am in this forum. We both know lots of your claims are only true in YOUR world or your perception, there is no point arguing.

I'm seriously not sure how sane Rock is, or you for that matter. Your obfuscation attempts are pathetic.

Ban me if you dare. The truth is, you incite issues on the site to get people to post, which is pathetic, artificial, and a lot more fake than me being a girl lol.

Seriously, no one is talking about the G person, I don't get it why you constantly feel the need to bring her up in arguments. Stick to the topic please.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 am

AiB,
No offense. Nothing personal. I'm just following the evidence and data. The bottom line here is that you are NOT a ladies man as you claim, for several obvious reasons:

1) You married a woman who is a 5 and not even thin or attractive, who has two kids from a prior marriage. You could have done that in the US, so why go to Thailand? Marrying a woman with kids goes against what most guys here recommend. The point is, if you were a ladies man who had choices between many hot women, you would not have settled way down like that. It makes no sense.

It's more likely that you couldn't find a woman who would put up with you - since you are not sweet or charming or handsome - and so you settled with a good but desperate woman whom was not wanted by anyone else.

2) The girl in the pork stall video obviously wasn't into you. Notice in your video of her that:

a) She was not making much eye contact with you. Most of the time, she was looking away while talking to you.
b) Your personality was bland, stiff and coarse. You did not project any charm, sweetness or flattery, or say anything romantic or funny, which is what turns on SE Asian girls and creates energy with them.
c) She was humoring you by talking a bit, but she was not giggling or blushing or smiling a lot, or showing any flirtatious signs.
d) At the end of the conversation, she abruptly walked away from you with only a quick cold goodbye hand wave without any warmth.

If I am wrong about any of this, please show otherwise. Go back and flirt with her or ask her out, or film other girls there who are flattered by you. Otherwise, I'm just going by the evidence that you've shown.

3) You look big, obese, bald, not handsome, and you are 5'4'' from what I heard. Your personality is bland, rough and coarse, not lively or colorful. Those traits are all the antithesis of a ladies man. If you were hotter or better looking when you were younger, can you post photos of yourself when you were better looking? Then we will see.

Again, no offense, but I am just following the data and evidence, as any truth seeker does. No offense to your wife either. She may be a great person with good qualities. But she's not hot physically. So don't take offense and threaten violence again. I'm just calling it as it is.

If you have credible evidence that I'm wrong, then show it and I will retract these statements and apologize.

Anyway, hope you learn something from your temporary ban. A real man does not threaten violence to settle every little dispute. That's not mature, and real men don't do that.
Last edited by Winston on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:11 am

jboy wrote:
Winston wrote:
Jboy,

Winston, not sure why you still stick to this delusional belief, post proof I am a fake person other than Rock's paranoid accusations just because he's pissed at me for aiming at her. She has not been here for a long time and yet you mention her again and again. Get over it man. If you want to believe that just because we have a few IPs which are the same, take a look how often people posting from the Phillies have the same IP. I want solid proof, not baseless accusations.

Post a proof that my skype account is fake. Anyone can say or make a claim like that. It does not make it true and you know it.

Also not sure if your Dianne is not a bargirl, I'm simply going with what most here thinks, and its because its so obvious. As I've said, just because someone looks cheap does not mean they are cheap. She looks like that, in pictures at least. These things are subjective. You think I'm a fake, that's fine, and that is YOUR belief. You are no more credible than I am in this forum. We both know lots of your claims are only true in YOUR world or your perception, there is no point arguing.

I'm seriously not sure how sane Rock is, or you for that matter. Your obfuscation attempts are pathetic.

Ban me if you dare. The truth is, you incite issues on the site to get people to post, which is pathetic, artificial, and a lot more fake than me being a girl lol.

Seriously, no one is talking about the G person, I don't get it why you constantly feel the need to bring her up in arguments. Stick to the topic please.

Jboy, you are being delusional and dishonest again. No one here knows who you are. No one knows your name, face, nor has anyone here met you in person. In contrast, everyone here knows my name, my face, my track record, and many people here have met me in person.

To say that you and I are equal in terms of credibility is downright delusional and laughable. That would be like me saying that me and Michael Jordan are equal on the basketball court. lol

Furthermore, Rock has met many forum members as well, and has a credible reputation as well. Both of us are 90 percent sure that you are Ginger. There's lots of signs and clues and evidence for this, which has already been listed.

Also, the fact that you refuse to prove yourself speaks volumes. You keep talking about meeting up in the Philippines, but you never do. On Skype, you would not answer my call. You broke your promise on that. I pasted your conversation and refusal to answer too. Everyone here knows that I don't make up stuff.

And funnily, you put up a photo of yourself on Skype as a good looking college Eurasian dude for a few minutes before taking it down. lol

In addition, Ginger has impersonated people before and admitted it. She has pretended to be other people while texting me, and then later she apologized for it. And she told Rock that she has fantasies of living a life as a guy. So she is quite capable of impersonating someone like you by creating an online identity like Jboy. Plus, your writing style and hers are too similar. No one can mask their writing style.

When we talked on Skype, your words were so fake. lol. You said you were chilling and then heading back to your "pad". Who talks about their apartment as a "pad" unless they are airheadish? lol. The way you talked was so fake. It was like you were TRYING TOO HARD to sound like a guy! LOL

Have a look at it again everyone. Here is our Skype chat transcript:

[5/20/2013 11:40:05 PM] james cho: Hey man, still waiting for your call
[5/20/2013 11:41:22 PM] james cho: Lol u must also think I am either Ginger or a ladyboy. Rock won't meet up with me nor would do webcam chat
[7:14:47 AM] wwu777: Hi Jboy is this you?
[7:14:53 AM] wwu777: It's Winston.
[7:14:57 AM] wwu777: Hi james cho, I'd like to add you as a contact. wwu777
[7:55:47 AM] james cho: james cho has shared contact details with wwu777.
[7:56:02 AM] james cho: Hey man
[7:56:20 AM] james cho: Glad to finally make contact
[7:56:51 AM] james cho: May be u'll agree to meet up w/ me now lol
[7:57:11 AM] james cho: Brb out at bar
[7:58:06 AM] wwu777: are you on a phone or laptop?
[7:58:16 AM] james cho: Phone man
[7:58:26 AM] wwu777: can you do webcam now?
[7:58:35 AM] wwu777: you're at a bar? what kind?
[7:58:38 AM] james cho: Friend's bar drowning my troubles
[7:59:03 AM] james cho: Sports bar the usual
[7:59:27 AM] james cho: U think she ain't a ladyboy?
[7:59:49 AM] james cho: Y d hell would she tell me that?
[8:00:59 AM] james cho: Will head back to the pad in an hr or so, will u be online then chief?
[8:01:04 AM] wwu777: yeah
[8:01:11 AM] wwu777: I do' tknow if she's a ladyboy.
[8:01:15 AM] wwu777: she doesn't look like one.
[8:01:43 AM] james cho: I don't get why rock would say that and why would she admit it
[8:01:58 AM] wwu777: maybe it was a joke
[8:02:04 AM] wwu777: why is your last name cho?
[8:02:04 AM] james cho: Wtf is wrong with them
[8:02:17 AM] james cho: No man rock is very serious
[8:02:18 AM] wwu777: can you do webcam chat now?
[8:02:33 AM] wwu777: why is your status set to "do not disturb"?
[8:02:55 AM] james cho: Or may be he is bluffing or does not want me to get her
[8:03:03 AM] james cho: Am out drinking
[8:03:50 AM] james cho: I don't know man, seems am being played
[8:04:44 AM] james cho: every time they fight they drag me unto it, what is ur assessment?
[8:05:18 AM] james cho: My take is to ignore but i wanna clear my name 1st
[8:05:52 AM] james cho: Dad is asian -cho is his middlename
[8:07:10 AM] james cho: Seems ur busy buddy
[8:07:20 AM] james cho: Ty for yet time
[8:07:51 AM] wwu777: are you there?
[8:07:59 AM] wwu777: why is your avatar gone?
[8:08:04 AM] james cho: Yep siree
[8:09:12 AM] *** Call to james cho, no answer. ***
[8:09:22 AM] wwu777: wheres your avatar?
[8:40:57 AM] wwu777: hello?
[8:44:50 AM] wwu777: where are you?
[8:46:14 AM] *** Call to james cho, no answer. ***

As you can see, Jboy during the conversation was TRYING TOO HARD to sound like a guy, and it shows. LOL. Look it over and you will see. LOL

During the chat, he put up an avatar of a good looking Eurasian guy for a while. Then he took it down. Weird. lol That's a giveaway right there. Who puts up their avatar for a few minutes and then takes it down? lol

He then went offline and told me by PM that I disappeared. lol Classic disinfo tactic of calling the other person what you are. lol

Jboy wrote:

Man, did you delete/block me? Can't see ur avatar and ur details, can't call either. Been accused of stalking and harassing...jus wanna clear my name once and for all. Can't say I didn't try chief. U know my name, my Philippine contact number, my email and my skype. All up to u and company to keep doubting me. I've had it.

James

Jboy, if you wanna settle this, then get on Skype and show yourself. Otherwise, you are all talk. Your refusal to do so speaks volumes. We've been over this before. Don't think that forum members are too dumb and have forgotten all about it. You've brought up nothing new. Just the same slippery lies, excuses, and whitewashing.
Last edited by Winston on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:18 am

Jboy,
It looks like you've been busted. The IP you most frequently use in your posts is:

Ginger has 43 posts from that IP:

121.54.54.32 [ 43 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Jboy has 28 posts from that IP:

121.54.54.32 [ 28 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Another IP you both share that's similar to the one above is:

121.54.54.47 [ 15 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Ginger [ 15 Posts ] Search
jboy [ 1 Post ]

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions