Thanksgiving in 2014

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Thanksgiving in 2014

Post by S_Parc »

Hello all,

As you all know, I'm now dating an American lesbian and is thus, an outcast on the HA forum.

This year, I'd spent Thanksgiving with an elderly person, who'd otherwise, spend his time alone.

Melissa, however, had spend her time in Rhode Island with her dad and her cousins. Being a Navy Brat, that's pretty much, her annual event back home.

We've formed a pact that upon next year, 2014, if Mel and I are still have our adventures into the holiday season of 2014, we're going to do Thanksgiving at her family and pretend, that we're boyfriend and girlfriend.

This will serve two purposes, her dad, being a retired Navy officer, will see that his daughter is *straight* and is looking to settle down with a man and her cousins will see that she was 'bi-curious' during her youth but is now thinking of settling down with a man.

So granted, from a lot of persons' p.o.v., it appears that Mel's getting the better part of the deal but you know what, so am I. I've gotten tired of spending my holidays with my dysfunctional family. Also, I'd like to be spending time with a woman, even though, our sexual preferences are b*inking other women, either together or individually.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

makes me always lol. Is it even dating when you are not sexually interested in one another. - boy I don´t know this to much mental gymnastics for me looks quite complicated. But as long as it´s ok for you do it.
Hey what about you both go for 1 month to Thailand and take two girls for GFE and have fun. It would make a nice story.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:makes me always lol. Is it even dating when you are not sexually interested in one another. - boy I don´t know this to much mental gymnastics for me looks quite complicated. But as long as it´s ok for you do it.
Well, since we kinda b*ink to classic rock and wh@res, and sometimes as a double team, the interest is kinda peripheral in a way. I mean I've never had sex to my favorites rockers with prior women :wink:

I mean she can keep her eyes on the esc@rt's back while fondling her b@@bs, while I enter the hoe's mouth from front. As long as she's not eye-ing my privates a/o my eyes, she can hold it together quite well. Mel's not turned off by my looks; it's just that she doesn't want to sense the male penetration, less we're talking about a silicone dildo w/ another dolled up gal.

And let's face it, a double team feels like I'm doing two women at once.
Billy wrote:Hey what about you both go for 1 month to Thailand and take two girls for GFE and have fun. It would make a nice story.
Yes, that would make for a great time :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:Well, since we kinda b*ink to classic rock and wh@res, and sometimes as a double team, the interest is kinda peripheral in a way. I mean I've never had sex to my favorites rockers with prior women :wink:

I'd much rather b*ink to the above then in listening to lousy bubble gum when I'm in the mood for some action 8)

AB discussion thread

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hee hee, at least you're doing something INTERESTING with your life.

As to me, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, WE BRITS DO NOT CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING!

Thanks for listening!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

xiongmao wrote:Hee hee, at least you're doing something INTERESTING with your life.

As to me, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, WE BRITS DO NOT CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING!

Thanks for listening!
Sure, Thanksgiving is a completely American thing.

With that in mind, let me say this, on some weird psychological/spiritual level, I want to believe that love is unconditional.

Thus, I can stick my c*ck in any woman but thus, feel a sense of affinity towards someone else, without it being an erotic encounter.

So when Mel and I embrace, I know perfectly well, not to kiss her or try to make it romantic or erotic. And thus, she returns the favor towards me. This is a strange occurrence, because for the most part, I know that she enjoys my companionship despite wanting to b@ink other women.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Mel's female cousins, were more fans of Journey, when she was growing up ...

Mel, having more the consciousness of a guy, was more a fan of Boston ...

I guess this is where her and I connect on all levels, both of us love classic rock, as well as, b*inking other women.

p.s. my bias, Massachusetts man, will always love the band Boston, regardless of anything else, my apologizes to Journey fans.

AB discussion thread