Help dealing with severe sexual frustration in college

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Help dealing with severe sexual frustration in college

Post by Mr.Darcy »

It's like a taboo topic here because nobody wants to admit it or talk about it. In addittion, the only real cure is by getting laid. The catch is that the frustration causes you to be depressed and seclusive when you need to be confident and outgoing to get laid. Look at maslows pyramid, in order for a human to rise in the pyramid he must meet his basic needs. Sex is one of those. I mean some of y'all are borderline asexual, but I am just a horn dog in general. I am in any position of going abroad anytime soon and I just can't simply wait 2 more years. I can see if I can go abroad next fall, but I have to get this summer internship all the way and I am broke. Are there any people here that managed to beat the racist feminize system here? My only viable option is to transfer schools, but again you cannot list sexual frustration as a reason to transfer.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I might go lease a nice car for a year. How expensive is that? I have a really short attention span because I switch dream cars every 2 weeks or so. I'm also really drunk, but you can't just blow it off either. One with cancer just can't think the cancer away. I'm already fit and **** too, but the frustration is slowly killing me socially and mentally. I get mistaken for an athlete all the time and my frat brothers envy my body.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

85% of the people that go to college are wasting their time. With that thought in mind, you should drop out of college immediately and use your tuition money for a trip to Philippines. There's not such thing as sexual frustration in this country unless your a western woman.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I dont want to be a peasant though
Grandlovie
Freshman Poster

Post by Grandlovie »

Taco wrote:85% of the people that go to college are wasting their time. With that thought in mind, you should drop out of college immediately and use your tuition money for a trip to Philippines. There's not such thing as sexual frustration in this country unless your a western woman.
I don't agree with that percentage. A lot of people think just because they get a degree that they shouldn't have to work as hard to get a career compared to someone without a degree that is where they fail, me excluded of course. But yeah please don't tell him that having a degree isn't important.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Grandlovie wrote:
Taco wrote:85% of the people that go to college are wasting their time. With that thought in mind, you should drop out of college immediately and use your tuition money for a trip to Philippines. There's not such thing as sexual frustration in this country unless your a western woman.
I don't agree with that percentage. A lot of people think just because they get a degree that they shouldn't have to work as hard to get a career compared to someone without a degree that is where they fail, me excluded of course. But yeah please don't tell him that having a degree isn't important.
Grandlovie is right! You can't teach in Asia unless you have at least an Associate degree and a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate. A bachelors degree is a minimum for most places, but you can still teach English underground or illegally...just don't get caught!

Also, most foreigners who work or live overseas have at least a college degree, too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

A lease on a decently nice car will run you 250-500 a month, depending. You'll need good credit and some money down.

Do you go to parties at all? That's how I landed most of my hookups in undergrad. Try and cultivate friends that are pay off that crowd and getting laid shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes you even meet a girl you really like- the shy one in the corner that got dragged there by her friends is always a good bet.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The solution is prostitution until you can get out of the country. When I was single, I went to prostitutes weekly until I was able to escape from America, and this saved my sanity.
Last edited by fschmidt on December 3rd, 2013, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fschmidt wrote:The solution is p4p until you can get out of the country. When I was singly, I went to hoes weekly until I was able to escape from America, and this saved my sanity.
The problem is in the USA p4p is illegal. Even if you do find a hoe, she might be an undercover police officer. This is why I want to move to a country where p4p is legal. America truly is a sex prison for men!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The chances of a hoe being undercover are very low, and the chances will vary even more depending on where you live. If you live in the boondocks, chances are the girl is genuine. Smart women need to make love/money too!

But I've gotten some in busy cities also and law enforcement wasn't a problem. It also pays to know where to get some and what to say/do. :)

For example, you don't go to the ghettos for obvious reasons(and if you have to ask, don't even bother!)

Even if you happen to be the unlucky one, a couple questions will oust her and you can leave without being arrested. They're counting on you to have no self-control, which is common among western males.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I would be very hesitant to do ANYTHING with a low-range hooker in the USA. The ones I have seen are drug addicts and it shows. How safe can someone like that be? They obviously do whatever it takes to get their "fix"....you think they care about a few little diseases? I don't know where you guys find inexpensive hookers in the USA that aren't complete messes. Upper level hookers are $$$ and likely much safer than ghetto varieties, but who can afford that? You might as well save for some trips to Asia.

Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas, but it's everywhere. I had hookers on the bar all the time. If they paid for their drinks like everyone else and didn't hustle guys at the bar openly, I let them stay. Some bartenders kicked them off the bar immediately if they knew they were hookers. The going rate range is HUGE in Las Vegas, depending on the girl. You could expect to spend several hundred on the strip or well over a thousand on a girl that is really attractive. There are girls there that specialize on "high rollers" only...they don't spread their legs for less than a thousand or so.

I say screw prostitution in the USA. Save your $$ and fly abroad and have a sex vacation if you absolutely can't get it in the USA without paying. I worked with a bartender (black guy) that worked 2 jobs and 80 hours per week most of the year. However, he always took ONE 30-day vacation to Thailand. He didn't focus on anything but work while in the USA, but had crazy times while in Thailand. He said he felt like a God there...it's what he looked forward to all year long.

There are many sluts in the USA that don't expect $$ for sex and would likely be turned off by the offer. They'd give it up for free...which is so much more respectable...lol. Go where girls are drunk(house parties, etc....that's the ticket IMO. You might end up buying them a few drinks, but that will be MUCH less than paying a US Prostitute that is likely much less attractive...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Why have you not followed any of the suggestions that djfourmoney has given you over the past few months?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Just write it off as wasted time.

I graduated a couple years back so I know the feeling.

I almost got sucked into med school in the US but I couldn't stand 4 more years of awful women.
I banged some fat chicks and some old chicks in college.

Other guys I know got nothing or had several year long dry spells despite being in shape, intelligent, and social.

Just finish up your degree and leave.

Don't forget to slam the door on your way out.