Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Beware Of The Illusion

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Beware Of The Illusion

Postby 46wisdom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Most people don't realize the grand illusions that are taking place so I'd like to shed a little insight into them. There is no way I can explain them all because there are too many to count, but try to realize that everything that is said or heard is the illusion, it is the Matrix that is all around us, to blind us and hide the truth from us by giving us truth in from every direction and in every form but in reality that truth is the exact 180 degree opposite of the truth.

For instance I'll give a small list:

1. Obama is the President of the USA and runs the USA and makes decisions.

Nothing could be further from the truth, Obama is a borderline mental retard who has to read from a tele-prompter in order to make a speech, and has to have somebody else write the speech because he doesn't have the intellect to write it himself. He is nothing more than a puppet being used by the enemy of all mankind.

2. There is a debt problem in the USA and indeed around the world.

There is no debt problem whatsoever anywhere in the world, the debt is exactly where it's designed to be mathematically, it's skyrocketing as it's suppose to skyrocket, and the debt is nothing more than an illusion, we now owe a whole boatload of tree shavings with green ink on it to the Federal Reserve.

3. Christmas is about Santa Claus and tree's with lights on them.

Christmas is about when Jesus Christ was born and giving to other people on Jesus Birthday is about giving in the spirit of Christ in celebration of his birth into the world.

4. Easter is about bunny rabbits and finding eggs.

Easter is when Jesus Christ was risen by God from the dead, it's about the power of God to raise up a person from death.

5. Women were held back in the past and not treated as equal to men.

Women were given higher status than men in every way, men who were total strangers would open doors for women, stand up when a women enters the room, be gentlemen around women and not curse, and let women and children survive a sinking of a ship while the men sacrificed themselves for the safety of women.

6. Homosexuality is normal and nothing wrong with it and people are born that way.

Homosexuals are the most perverse people in the world, they will come up to you and ask you to masterbate with them, and you'll find all the people at places like Monsanto or other truly evil places that are poisoning people and destroying people from laboratories around the world are homosexuals, they are people with no values or morals whatsoever and are perverse beyond description, not just because they butt plug other men like Anderson Cooper does, but because they are liars and deceivers and workers of evil in many different ways.

I could come up with thousands more because everything in society is one grand illusion, every single solitary thing there is from the money supply to landing on the moon to everything in between, it's mind boggling how smart the enemy of all mankind truly is, they are able to deceive the whole world and the world doesn't know or understand, that is what I call true intelligence, evil is truly superior to good with respect to intelligence.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am







Postby Renata » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 pm

I strongly disagree with no. 3. Jesus isn't real. 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby 46wisdom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 pm

7. There is a Japan Nuclear Crisis in Japan and radiation is out of control, the Pacific ocean is dying and there are no fish and birds anywhere to be found, and the west coast of the USA is in serious danger of needing to be evacuated.

This one really makes me laugh, it's mind boggling that Alex Jones and Russia Today and Jeff Rense and all the other clowns out there are able to convince so many people that this is actually true. When this becomes possible all things become possible. As a physicist I can assure anybody reading this that nothing could be further from the truth. There is no crisis in Japan, a nuclear reactor is nothing more than a controlled fission reaction using lead rods to absorb the electrons in order to create heat, so that the heat can make water turn into steam, so that the steam can turn a turbine, so that the mechanical energy of the turbine spinning can be converted into electrical energy. The same thing can be accomplished with a windmill or anything else that spins like a wheel on a car or all four wheels. Fuel rods cannot give off radiation since no splitting of the atom can occur unless you purposely split it. Everything you are being told and everything you hear about this is a complete and total lie, and if you look at Alex Jones videos and notice in the background you'll see hidden an upside down cross, because that's what Alex Jones truly is, an antichrist person, notice he never once uses Jesus Christ name ever and never once talks about the people who are truly the enemy of all mankind, because he himself is one of them, just like Ron Paul is as well, just like Russia Today is, and Jeff Rense is, they all work together in a conspiracy to do so, to bring nothing but fear fear fear, that is their purpose, fear and lies about everything there is under the sun.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby 46wisdom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Renata wrote:I strongly disagree with no. 3. Jesus isn't real. 8)



If that be true than why does the enemy of all mankind use Jesus Christ name in place of a curse word in all their movies? What would be the purpose of doing that?

You are a women, to say that you have any real intelligence is to say a lie, there are things going on within this world that you are not capable of understanding, because as a women you are brainwashed by the enemy, just as you were in the Garden of Eden, you are the weaker sex and the enemy is able to get to you very easily, make you believe every lie told there is to believe, and you simply don't understand, this is what makes you very dangerous, and why I won't have anything to do with you anymore. But there are places left where Godly women can be found, and everyone that has an interest to do so can find out where those places still are in the world.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby Renata » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:23 pm

46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:I strongly disagree with no. 3. Jesus isn't real. 8)



If that be true than why does the enemy of all mankind use Jesus Christ name in place of a curse word in all their movies? What would be the purpose of doing that?

You are a women, to say that you have any real intelligence is to say a lie, there are things going on within this world that you are not capable of understanding, because as a women you are brainwashed by the enemy, just as you were in the Garden of Eden, you are the weaker sex and the enemy is able to get to you very easily, make you believe every lie told there is to believe, and you simply don't understand, this is what makes you very dangerous, and why I won't have anything to do with you anymore. But there are places left where Godly women can be found, and everyone that has an interest to do so can find out where those places still are in the world.

Right :roll: ... the most brainwashed people are religious ones ... I would rather lead then be led.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby 46wisdom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Renata wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:I strongly disagree with no. 3. Jesus isn't real. 8)



If that be true than why does the enemy of all mankind use Jesus Christ name in place of a curse word in all their movies? What would be the purpose of doing that?

You are a women, to say that you have any real intelligence is to say a lie, there are things going on within this world that you are not capable of understanding, because as a women you are brainwashed by the enemy, just as you were in the Garden of Eden, you are the weaker sex and the enemy is able to get to you very easily, make you believe every lie told there is to believe, and you simply don't understand, this is what makes you very dangerous, and why I won't have anything to do with you anymore. But there are places left where Godly women can be found, and everyone that has an interest to do so can find out where those places still are in the world.

Right :roll: ... the most brainwashed people are religious ones ... I would rather lead then be led.




The religious ones huh? Well just so you know that's why I want nothing to do with you, you cannot begin to imagine what I think of you, it's beyond your ability to comprehend. For instance, I don't believe in God, I know for a fact God exists, so I can assure you that you're wrong. And I don't care what you or anybody on this planet thinks or believes, for I have a thousand times your intellects, I know more than all of you could begin to imagine or comprehend on a quantum level, because I have been chosen by God to know.

And you would rather lead? A women wants to lead? Tell me, who would you lead? There are no women leaders, except leaders of stupidity and ignorance beyond description.....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby Renata » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 pm

46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:I strongly disagree with no. 3. Jesus isn't real. 8)



If that be true than why does the enemy of all mankind use Jesus Christ name in place of a curse word in all their movies? What would be the purpose of doing that?

You are a women, to say that you have any real intelligence is to say a lie, there are things going on within this world that you are not capable of understanding, because as a women you are brainwashed by the enemy, just as you were in the Garden of Eden, you are the weaker sex and the enemy is able to get to you very easily, make you believe every lie told there is to believe, and you simply don't understand, this is what makes you very dangerous, and why I won't have anything to do with you anymore. But there are places left where Godly women can be found, and everyone that has an interest to do so can find out where those places still are in the world.

Right :roll: ... the most brainwashed people are religious ones ... I would rather lead then be led.



The religious ones huh? Well just so you know that's why I want nothing to do with you, you cannot begin to imagine what I think of you, it's beyond your ability to comprehend. For instance, I don't believe in God, I know for a fact God exists, so I can assure you that you're wrong. And I don't care what you or anybody on this planet thinks or believes, for I have a thousand times your intellects, I know more than all of you could begin to imagine or comprehend on a quantum level, because I have been chosen by God to know.

And you would rather lead? A women wants to lead? Tell me, who would you lead? There are no women leaders, except leaders of stupidity and ignorance beyond description.....

When I say I would rather lead than be led, I mean I would live the way I see fit & not be led by a book, or doctrine or set of rules some person penned on a piece of paper. It seems to me religion has been & is always created to control the masses. ... It's not for me.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby 46wisdom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Renata wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:I strongly disagree with no. 3. Jesus isn't real. 8)



If that be true than why does the enemy of all mankind use Jesus Christ name in place of a curse word in all their movies? What would be the purpose of doing that?

You are a women, to say that you have any real intelligence is to say a lie, there are things going on within this world that you are not capable of understanding, because as a women you are brainwashed by the enemy, just as you were in the Garden of Eden, you are the weaker sex and the enemy is able to get to you very easily, make you believe every lie told there is to believe, and you simply don't understand, this is what makes you very dangerous, and why I won't have anything to do with you anymore. But there are places left where Godly women can be found, and everyone that has an interest to do so can find out where those places still are in the world.

Right :roll: ... the most brainwashed people are religious ones ... I would rather lead then be led.



The religious ones huh? Well just so you know that's why I want nothing to do with you, you cannot begin to imagine what I think of you, it's beyond your ability to comprehend. For instance, I don't believe in God, I know for a fact God exists, so I can assure you that you're wrong. And I don't care what you or anybody on this planet thinks or believes, for I have a thousand times your intellects, I know more than all of you could begin to imagine or comprehend on a quantum level, because I have been chosen by God to know.

And you would rather lead? A women wants to lead? Tell me, who would you lead? There are no women leaders, except leaders of stupidity and ignorance beyond description.....

When I say I would rather lead than be led, I mean I would live the way I see fit & not be led by a book, or doctrine or set of rules some person penned on a piece of paper. It seems to me religion has been & is always created to control the masses. ... It's not for me.






Well what you've done is fallen for what you're suppose to have fallen for, the deception. It's called the "falling away" by Paul. But don't feel so bad, every person out there to one extent or another is being deceived, that's why the Bible says "Satan deceives the whole world".....

And that's exactly what he's doing on a quantum level, it's called the Matrix by the enemy themselves......
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby OTB » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 pm

3. Christmas is about Santa Claus and tree's with lights on them.

Christmas is about when Jesus Christ was born and giving to other people on Jesus Birthday is about giving in the spirit of Christ in celebration of his birth into the world.


Both are lies! Especially Christmas being about the birth of Christ. Read about the history of Christmas. The origin of Christmas comes from the pagan festival of Saturnalia. This is one of the biggest lies sold to the world.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby 46wisdom » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

OTB wrote:
3. Christmas is about Santa Claus and tree's with lights on them.

Christmas is about when Jesus Christ was born and giving to other people on Jesus Birthday is about giving in the spirit of Christ in celebration of his birth into the world.


Both are lies! Especially Christmas being about the birth of Christ. Read about the history of Christmas. The origin of Christmas comes from the pagan festival of Saturnalia. This is one of the biggest lies sold to the world.



So tell me, which YouTube video was able to convince you of this lie?

The year is now 2013 AD, which stands for 2013 years after the death of Jesus Christ, which one do you think is more likely to be the truth, the YouTube video you watched or the calendar?

You need to take off the blinders and wake up....

And by the way, all the people who you think are Christians like on TV are 100% the enemy, and have absolutely nothing to do with Christ in anyway shape or form.....

Just so you know and can begin to come out of the Matrix all around you....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby Renata » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:05 am

Well I don't believe in Satan either. Especially if you've done something negative & then you say Satan made you do it... ?? That's pure insantiy there you know. Everyone is accountable for their actions.

Guys if a woman takes half or all your assets in court. Did Satan make her do it or did she do it because she's just immoral ??

I don't need a religion to live. I'm already alive.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby 46wisdom » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:10 am

Renata wrote:Well I don't believe in Satan either. Especially if you've done something negative & then you say Satan made you do it... ?? That's pure insantiy there you know. Everyone is accountable for their actions.

Guys if a woman takes half or all your assets in court. Did Satan make her do it or did she do it because she's just immoral ??

I don't need a religion to live. I'm already alive.




What you're doing is what so many people do, you jump to the conclusion that what you heard in the world was true, when in fact it's not true at all. Nowhere within the Bible will you ever read that some action you did was because of Satan, on the contrary, everyone is 100% responsible for their actions, so much so that their actions or lack thereof keep them from entering God's kingdom.

What I just pointed out to you is a microcosm of the truth, everything you think and believe was given to you on purpose to think and believe, so that the truth about all things would be taken away from you. Every single solitary thing being taught about religion and God and Christ is all the exact opposite of the truth, every last thing there is.....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby Renata » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 am

46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:Well I don't believe in Satan either. Especially if you've done something negative & then you say Satan made you do it... ?? That's pure insantiy there you know. Everyone is accountable for their actions.

Guys if a woman takes half or all your assets in court. Did Satan make her do it or did she do it because she's just immoral ??

I don't need a religion to live. I'm already alive.




What you're doing is what so many people do, you jump to the conclusion that what you heard in the world was true, when in fact it's not true at all. Nowhere within the Bible will you ever read that some action you did was because of Satan, on the contrary, everyone is 100% responsible for their actions, so much so that their actions or lack thereof keep them from entering God's kingdom.

What I just pointed out to you is a microcosm of the truth, everything you think and believe was given to you on purpose to think and believe, so that the truth about all things would be taken away from you. Every single solitary thing being taught about religion and God and Christ is all the exact opposite of the truth, every last thing there is.....


46wisdom wrote:Well what you've done is fallen for what you're suppose to have fallen for, the deception. It's called the "falling away" by Paul. But don't feel so bad, every person out there to one extent or another is being deceived, that's why the Bible says "Satan deceives the whole world".....

And that's exactly what he's doing on a quantum level, it's called the Matrix by the enemy themselves......


You contradict yourself. You just blamed Satan for everything. Stupidity is a sin you know, run to the church quickly, make haste! lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby 46wisdom » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:23 am

Renata wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Renata wrote:Well I don't believe in Satan either. Especially if you've done something negative & then you say Satan made you do it... ?? That's pure insantiy there you know. Everyone is accountable for their actions.

Guys if a woman takes half or all your assets in court. Did Satan make her do it or did she do it because she's just immoral ??

I don't need a religion to live. I'm already alive.




What you're doing is what so many people do, you jump to the conclusion that what you heard in the world was true, when in fact it's not true at all. Nowhere within the Bible will you ever read that some action you did was because of Satan, on the contrary, everyone is 100% responsible for their actions, so much so that their actions or lack thereof keep them from entering God's kingdom.

What I just pointed out to you is a microcosm of the truth, everything you think and believe was given to you on purpose to think and believe, so that the truth about all things would be taken away from you. Every single solitary thing being taught about religion and God and Christ is all the exact opposite of the truth, every last thing there is.....


46wisdom wrote:Well what you've done is fallen for what you're suppose to have fallen for, the deception. It's called the "falling away" by Paul. But don't feel so bad, every person out there to one extent or another is being deceived, that's why the Bible says "Satan deceives the whole world".....

And that's exactly what he's doing on a quantum level, it's called the Matrix by the enemy themselves......


You contradict yourself. You just blamed Satan for everything. Stupidity is a sin you know, run to the church quickly, make haste! lol



I contradict myself? I blame Satan for everything? Have you ever checked your IQ level before? You should try it, it will help you to understand why say such silly things that have no basis in reality. What I said was that Satan deceives the whole world, which he does, everything you believe to be true, every subject there is that you believe, is totally wrong and false. That's called having the whole world deceived. But peoples individual choices are not controlled by Satan as you falsely assumed.
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

Postby Renata » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:26 am

You're still here? didn't I tell you to go to the church!
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid and 6 guests