Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Ask Me Any Important Question In The World

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Ask Me Any Important Question In The World

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 12:48 am

All over the world in a way you think not you're being deceived, I realize most all people don't understand that. In this thread I give anybody the opportunity to ask me any question of importance under the sun, because I will know the answer, and all my answers will be the absolute truth, you can however except them or reject them that's completely up to you of course. But at least it will give you the chance to find out the real truth about any subject there is under the sun of importance. Note: There are many subject under the sun of no real value or importance, I know virtually nothing about them whatsoever, so if you ask me about one of those I won't know the answer to it. You can ask me about any of the following or anything else of any importance.

1. Science
2. Religion
3. Politics
4. Women
5. Freemasons
6. Money

Anything at all as long as the subject is of importance in some way, something of real value, and it has to be something in general not something too specific like how does a 1912 typewriter work. My knowledge is that of a Philosopher and Scientist, so the questions have to be fairly in general although the answers may get very technical or let's say complex in nature depending of course upon the question. Most answers will require a certain level of understanding to the reader thus a fairly lengthy response may be required in order to help the reader understand a certain level of knowledge so that the answer may also be understood.

Ask away......
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby fschmidt » December 4th, 2013, 1:24 am

Glad to have an omniscient poster. So tell me, which religion is best for resisting modern culture?
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Tsar » December 4th, 2013, 1:32 am

What is your position in the innocent virgins bride vs. "test driven" harlots? Most women in the West are now harlots with all the sexual experiences they have. Many are like amateur porn stars, especially college girls. Virgins are virtuous brides and the only ones who can truly bond with a man. What is your position regarding the harlots? Many men willingly accept a girl with past sexual experience. It is one of my deal breakers. I can only be with a virgin girl. Are men who accept a harlot committing adultery or destroying their honor? Where do you stand on these issue?
Last edited by Tsar on December 4th, 2013, 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 1:35 am

fschmidt wrote:Glad to have an omniscient poster. So tell me, which religion is best for resisting modern culture?



That's an easy answer. But it's not "religion" as you call it, it's simply the truth.....

The Bible
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 1:37 am

Tsar wrote:What is your position in the innocent virgins bride vs. "test driven" harlots? Most women in the West are now harlots with all the sexual experiences they have. Many are like amateur p**n stars, especially college girls. Virgins are virtuous brides and the only ones who can truly bond with a man. What is your position regarding the harlots? Many men willingly accept a girl with past sexual experience. It is one of my deal breakers. Are men who accept a harlot committing adultery or destroying their honor? Where do you stand on these issue?



Are you yourself a virgin? If so then yes you need to find a virgin....

And I agree with your assessment....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Postby fschmidt » December 4th, 2013, 1:42 am

46wisdom wrote:That's an easy answer. But it's not "religion" as you call it, it's simply the truth.....

The Bible

Does that include the New Testament?
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 1:48 am

fschmidt wrote:
46wisdom wrote:That's an easy answer. But it's not "religion" as you call it, it's simply the truth.....

The Bible

Does that include the New Testament?



If the Bible is the word of God then the New Testament is as well, because God would not allow his Bible to be changed, if he would it would have been changed a long time ago.....

For instance, the year is now 2013, in the year 1996 I read the entire US Constitution, in the year 2013 the US Constitution has been completely re-written right in front of everyone's eyes and now speaks blasphemy against the prior US Constitution, they have changed everything right in front of everyone's eyes.

Just as they've changed BC and AD which stands for Before Christ and After Christ to CE and ACE which stands for Common Era and After Common Era, taking out Christ.....

This is the enemy of all mankind doing this to the world, for their messiah is coming soon, who is the antichrist or son of perdition....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Postby Tsar » December 4th, 2013, 1:52 am

46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:What is your position in the innocent virgins bride vs. "test driven" harlots? Most women in the West are now harlots with all the sexual experiences they have. Many are like amateur p**n stars, especially college girls. Virgins are virtuous brides and the only ones who can truly bond with a man. What is your position regarding the harlots? Many men willingly accept a girl with past sexual experience. It is one of my deal breakers. Are men who accept a harlot committing adultery or destroying their honor? Where do you stand on these issue?



Are you yourself a virgin? If so then yes you need to find a virgin....

And I agree with your assessment....


Yes, I am a virgin. I consider chastity/purity to be the most important of the virtues in a woman. Most of the other virtues will be there or will be allowed to grow in a pure and chaste woman.

Proverbs 31:10-12 (King James Version)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.


There are many sluts, amateur porn stars, and harlots in society. Men accept them and they have to live with knowing she slept with other men, they suffer divorces, they suffer from adultery when the harlot cheats on them, she will get pregnant by other men and then lie by saying it is his child, she doesn't care about them like a virtuous woman would, and harlots lead their men to ruin. Being with a harlot destroys a man's honor and reduces a man's pride.

Ephesians 5:11 (21st Century King James Version)

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them


This is why I speak out on the topic. It is very important to me and it the only moral path is for a righteous man to be with virtuous woman. Many of the brainwashed masses and harlots of today's world do not want to believe in virtue, purity, and liberalism causes them to engage in lustful acts of fornication, adultery, and hedonism. To be with a harlot is almost like being with a succubus. Either a man can be with a princess or be with a succubus. There is no in-between and there is no compromise.
Last edited by Tsar on December 4th, 2013, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 1:55 am

Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:What is your position in the innocent virgins bride vs. "test driven" harlots? Most women in the West are now harlots with all the sexual experiences they have. Many are like amateur p**n stars, especially college girls. Virgins are virtuous brides and the only ones who can truly bond with a man. What is your position regarding the harlots? Many men willingly accept a girl with past sexual experience. It is one of my deal breakers. Are men who accept a harlot committing adultery or destroying their honor? Where do you stand on these issue?



Are you yourself a virgin? If so then yes you need to find a virgin....

And I agree with your assessment....


Yes, I am a virgin and I consider chastity/purity the most important of the virtues, especially in a woman.

Proverbs 31:10-12 (King James Version)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.


There are many sluts, amateur p**n stars, and harlots in society. Men accept them and they have to live with knowing she slept with other men, they suffer divorces, they suffer from adultery when the harlot cheats on them, she will get pregnant by other men and try to lie to say it is his child, she doesn't care about them like a virtuous woman would, and harlots lead their men to ruin. Being with a harlot destroys honor and reduces a man's pride.

Ephesians 5:11 (21st Century King James Version)
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them


This is why I speak out on the topic. It is very important to me and it the only moral path is for a righteous man to be with virtuous woman. Many of the brainwashed masses and harlots of today's world do not want to believe in virtue, purity, and liberalism causes them to engage in lustful acts of fornication, adultery, and hedonism. To be with a harlot is almost like being with a succubus. Either a man can be with a princess or be with a succubus. There is no in-between and there is no compromise.




If you don't mind sharing I'd like to ask you what race you are?

And yes you are of course correct, man has truly fallen a great deal. I'm glad that you apparently have not.....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Postby fschmidt » December 4th, 2013, 1:56 am

Do you keep the Sabbath?
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Tsar » December 4th, 2013, 1:56 am

46wisdom wrote:If you don't mind sharing I'd like to ask you what race you are?

And yes you are of course correct, man has truly fallen a great deal. I'm glad that you apparently have not.....


I am Caucasian.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 2:01 am

fschmidt wrote:Do you keep the Sabbath?



From the 6 days that God created the world to the very last day when Christ returns the Sabbath Day has and always will be the same, which was given to and revealed to after the flood to the "Jews"....

The Jews have revealed to the world that the Sabbath Day is Friday at sundown to Saturday at sundown, that has always been the Sabbath Day and will always be the Sabbath Day.

If anyone wants to follow and learn about the ways of God they must learn from the "Jews", or now to be more specific the Bible.

For the truth was revealed to the Jews after the great flood.

The Jews and the Bible is the real truth in this world.

And Christ is not God, Christ is the Son of God....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 2:06 am

Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:If you don't mind sharing I'd like to ask you what race you are?

And yes you are of course correct, man has truly fallen a great deal. I'm glad that you apparently have not.....


I am Caucasian.


German? Russian? Other?
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Postby Tsar » December 4th, 2013, 2:22 am

46wisdom wrote:
Tsar wrote:
46wisdom wrote:If you don't mind sharing I'd like to ask you what race you are?

And yes you are of course correct, man has truly fallen a great deal. I'm glad that you apparently have not.....


I am Caucasian.


German? Russian? Other?


Mediterranean and Slavic ancestry. I identify most with my Italian side. I really want a Slavic girl because they are more likely to still be pure and able to love a man.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Postby S_Parc » December 4th, 2013, 2:44 am

Is this Oil Trading Academy, resurrected?

BTW, here's a bit of the Book of Revelation, told in Zoroastrianism, centuries before the New Testament ...

The final savior of the world, Saoshyant, will be born to a virgin impregnated by the seed of Zoroaster while bathing in a lake. Saoshyant will raise the dead – including those in both heaven and hell – for final judgment, returning the wicked to hell to be purged of bodily sin. Next, all will wade through a river of molten metal in which the righteous will not burn. Heavenly forces will ultimately triumph over evil, rendering it forever impotent. Saoshyant and Ahura Mazda will offer a bull as a final sacrifice for all time, and all men will become immortal. Mountains will again flatten and valleys will rise; heaven will descend to the moon, and the earth will rise to meet them both
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests