Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Semester Abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Which would you choose?

Brazil
4
80%
Malaysia
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5

Semester Abroad?

Postby zacb » December 4th, 2013, 8:28 am

Which would you suggest I go to: Brazil or Malaysia?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Michigan




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby magnum » December 4th, 2013, 8:32 am

Malaysia, only because I've heard far better things about it and I think if women have even a little to do with your expectations it would be the wiser choice, the culture always seemed to be nice, but some of the more experienced guys around here will let you know more I'm sure.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Re: Semester Abroad?

Postby 46wisdom » December 4th, 2013, 8:36 am

zacb wrote:Which would you suggest I go to: Brazil or Malaysia?



That depends, which one you like more?

Asian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q5ueF6Y3M

Brazilian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ct6eR8aCv4

Everyone has their preference. As for me I'll take the Asian, that's what I call a girl.....
46wisdom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: December 3rd, 2013, 8:38 am

Re: Semester Abroad?

Postby djfourmoney » December 6th, 2013, 3:29 am

46wisdom wrote:
zacb wrote:Which would you suggest I go to: Brazil or Malaysia?



That depends, which one you like more?

Asian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q5ueF6Y3M

Brazilian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ct6eR8aCv4

Everyone has their preference. As for me I'll take the Asian, that's what I call a girl.....


So like women built like boys, man that tells us ALOT...

Asian women can look nice, too many men here settle for less than stellar when they are Western men and the chances of them marrying a Western man are SLIM and NONE in reality and don't understand their value.

You can like Asian women, but you come up with a below average woman and try to say she's beautiful I will call you on it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SilverEnergy » December 6th, 2013, 4:55 am

Don't go to clubs by yourself at nighttime in Brazil, don't wear flashy clothing and don't walk on the beach at nighttime.....I recommend Brazil.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » December 6th, 2013, 5:11 pm

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Postby HouseMD » December 6th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Brazilian women are amazing. Brazil by a long shot.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby gsjackson » December 6th, 2013, 10:47 pm

HouseMD wrote:Brazilian women are amazing. Brazil by a long shot.


Yes. If you want to feel passionate intensity like you've never felt from a woman before -- Brazil. Warning: It's not for the faint of heart. And don't be doing any beta-ing around. Approach and make your intentions plain, post haste. If you don't have your paws all over her inside of an hour she'll wonder what's wrong.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby HouseMD » December 6th, 2013, 10:54 pm

gsjackson wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Brazilian women are amazing. Brazil by a long shot.


Yes. If you want to feel passionate intensity like you've never felt from a woman before -- Brazil. Warning: It's not for the faint of heart. And don't be doing any beta-ing around. Approach and make your intentions plain, post haste. If you don't have your paws all over her inside of an hour she'll wonder what's wrong.

+1

They are amazing women. If you want to get with one, just be up front. They like sex like men like sex, as one told me, "what's the big deal, it's only sex." Don't be a beta, but don't try to game, just go for it and she'll either give you an enthusiastic yes or a no thanks, no games required.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby tre » December 7th, 2013, 1:05 am

I'd say go wherever place offers you the most recognized education. You don't wanna be going to school somewhere if it doesn't help propel your career.

I'm going to knock out an education and get teaching experience in the USA (sucks, but I think it will give me my best chance of getting something GOOD abroad). I will then take a part-time CELTA course in the country that I'm thinking about teaching. That will give me the chance to relax a bit before I take on a full teaching schedule. I plan on teaching at International Schools rather than English schools as the pay is better. However, I think getting a CELTA certification can't hurt...something additional to add to the resume. I need a good paying job abroad as I don't like the idea of living paycheck to paycheck....anywhere.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Postby HouseMD » December 7th, 2013, 3:21 am

tre wrote:I'd say go wherever place offers you the most recognized education. You don't wanna be going to school somewhere if it doesn't help propel your career.

I'm going to knock out an education and get teaching experience in the USA (sucks, but I think it will give me my best chance of getting something GOOD abroad). I will then take a part-time CELTA course in the country that I'm thinking about teaching. That will give me the chance to relax a bit before I take on a full teaching schedule. I plan on teaching at International Schools rather than English schools as the pay is better. However, I think getting a CELTA certification can't hurt...something additional to add to the resume. I need a good paying job abroad as I don't like the idea of living paycheck to paycheck....anywhere.

He's spending a semester abroad, not obtaining his whole education there. For just a semester, go where you'll have the most fun. For your whole degree, tre is on the money.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby xiongmao » December 7th, 2013, 3:56 am

Malaysia was nice - my Kuala Lumpur trip report is somewhere. Getting a job there should be pretty easy due to the brain drain to Singapore.

The major downside was the price of alcohol which could be a problem if you like nightlife.

China is also awesome for a semester abroad, I'm thinking more about the career possibilities of doing so. There were very few foreigners doing this at my China university, but those who were there... WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests