Has anyone tried this site out yet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Has anyone tried this site out yet?

Post by MJay1978 »

I found a dating website called Lucky Lovers. It's a website where you can meet foreign women in either the United States, or from other countries. This even includes meeting Russian and Ukraine women. The only bad thing is in order to contact the women directly via their inbox, you have to pay a premium membership. But so far the reviews I looked up are saying this site is lagitt. The reviews even claim this website eliminates scammers and spam completely. Here is a link to the website. Let me know what you think.

http://www.luckylovers.net/

I already made a profile for this website. You can even record a video of yourself in the videos section on this dating site. Give me feedback on this guys.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Is this your website that you are trying to advertise? hahaha
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

RedMenace wrote:Is this your website that you are trying to advertise? hahaha
No. It's not my site at all. I just found this a couple of nights ago on Google.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MJay, this guy :

http://www.youtube.com/user/pacificoceanasia

mentioned you in one of his videos recently. I can't remember which one. It was one of the ones about women, or western or foreign women. He agreed with whatever you said in one of your videos although he didn't like your strong language. I just thought I'd mention it.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

No, I'm against ALL dating sites because most of the internet-savy foreign women have the same bad attitudes as US pig-women do, so it's just like "ground-hog day" for me....
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Johnny1975 wrote:MJay, this guy :

http://www.youtube.com/user/pacificoceanasia

mentioned you in one of his videos recently. I can't remember which one. It was one of the ones about women, or western or foreign women. He agreed with whatever you said in one of your videos although he didn't like your strong language. I just thought I'd mention it.
I didn't know he mentioned me, but he did comment on one of my videos. Strong language or not, we all have our own way of fighting against feminism. I prefer the aggressive approach. Most of these AW's really do piss me off so much. To be honest, I really do hate most American women. I can't hold back on how I feel against most of them. Then again, can you really blame me for feeling angry at AW's?