White women in Asia go crazy like no other

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

White women in Asia go crazy like no other

Post by Malcolm Z »

The moment they even face a little bit of adversity in trying to get laid, they go haywire. The world must be crashing and falling. What a short Asian man faces every day of his life, they only get a little taste of and can't handle the strain. It's funny though how most of these women still refuse to date Asian men and at the same time dismiss them insultingly in their own home country. I mean imagine if some Asian foreigner in the US insulted a white American citizen. He would probably get messed up quickly.

On a side note since I don't want to make too many threads, I understand that most feminists and women in general don't understand why prostitution is necessary ("oh the man just wants to cheat" or "he's a scumbag," etc), but there are those out there that need prostitutes. It's not just the deformed or disabled, it's the shy, the short, or the unattractive men in the US. Women don't get this because they could always find a way to get laid if they chose to. But if they have trouble getting laid for just one moment, out comes the hysteria.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: White women in Asia go crazy like no other

Post by Teal Lantern »

Malcolm Z wrote:The moment they even face a little bit of adversity in trying to get laid, they go haywire.
Aw, was expecting a video. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I read the most white women ESL teachers in Asia are lonely. Asian men don't have most of them attractive and most of the white male ESL teachers are hooking up with Asian women.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

MarkDY wrote:I read the most white women ESL teachers in Asia are lonely. Asian men don't have most of them attractive and most of the white male ESL teachers are hooking up with Asian women.
More happierabroad wishful thinking. Almost every straight white woman I met in China had a boyfriend. Some had boyfriends back at home and were cheating on them. A lot of them often talked about how much attention they got from men and complained about attracting "stalkers and creepers". Whenever I went into a club and there were white women there, they were always surrounded by white dudes. They are not "lonely" by any means, they're harder to get in Asia than back home.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Professor wrote:
MarkDY wrote:I read the most white women ESL teachers in Asia are lonely. Asian men don't have most of them attractive and most of the white male ESL teachers are hooking up with Asian women.
More happierabroad wishful thinking. Almost every straight white woman I met in China had a boyfriend. Some had boyfriends back at home and were cheating on them. A lot of them often talked about how much attention they got from men and complained about attracting "stalkers and creepers". Whenever I went into a club and there were white women there, they were always surrounded by white dudes. They are not "lonely" by any means, they're harder to get in Asia than back home.
I don't know about today's mainland China, however, when I was working in Singapore in SEA, western white women were the least desired women in the bunch.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This would make a great doctoral thesis, "The Effect Of Sexual Deprivation On Western Women In Asia". You would not have to search very hard to find neurotic, depressed white women for a case study even though none of them would ever admit its from lack of sex.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Taco wrote:This would make a great doctoral thesis, "The Effect Of Sexual Deprivation On Western Women In Asia". You would not have to search very hard to find neurotic, depressed white women for a case study even though none of them would ever admit its from lack of sex.
Lol none of the white women in Asia are sex deprived. The straight white women I knew in china got hit on by the locals and by other foreigners. They were almost always surrounded by white dudes when I saw them in clubs or just out on the streets. On the other hand I knew plenty of white men who were sex deprived...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The Professor wrote:
That's funny. Everytime I went to a club, the white women surrounded by white dudes were Russian or eastern european. Some were hookers and some were on the club staff. The white women teaching english definitely didn't look like them! It doesn't take much research to find article after article or blog after blog to find out what happens to American women when they are forced to work long term in Asia. The stories of when they go there WITH their husbands are even better.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

The_Adventurer wrote:
The Professor wrote:
That's funny. Everytime I went to a club, the white women surrounded by white dudes were Russian or eastern european. Some were hookers and some were on the club staff. The white women teaching english definitely didn't look like them!
Even the fat female English teachers I knew had foreign guys flocking to them like geese, granted many of the guys were unattractive betas who probably struck out with the local women.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

The Professor wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
The Professor wrote:
That's funny. Everytime I went to a club, the white women surrounded by white dudes were Russian or eastern european. Some were hookers and some were on the club staff. The white women teaching english definitely didn't look like them!
Even the fat female English teachers I knew had foreign guys flocking to them like geese, granted many of the guys were unattractive betas who probably struck out with the local women.
Why would a guy get a job in a country like China and still chase white women? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

As it is, in the US, I ignore most white women. If I was in Asia, they wouldn't even be a blip on my radar unless they made really good friends (unless they were EXTREMELY attractive).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The Professor wrote:
Taco wrote:This would make a great doctoral thesis, "The Effect Of Sexual Deprivation On Western Women In Asia". You would not have to search very hard to find neurotic, depressed white women for a case study even though none of them would ever admit its from lack of sex.
Lol none of the white women in Asia are sex deprived. The straight white women I knew in china got hit on by the locals and by other foreigners. They were almost always surrounded by white dudes when I saw them in clubs or just out on the streets. On the other hand I knew plenty of white men who were sex deprived...
When I was in China one of the teachers got dumped and she never dated again until she got home.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Maverick wrote:
The Professor wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Why would a guy get a job in a country like China and still chase white women? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
I think a lot of the foreigners in Asia who chase white women do so because they never got anywhere with the local women and figured their odds would be better with their own kind. As I have said many times before, a lot of the foreigners I met in China said they did better with women at home than they did in China. Then there's the whole language barrier thing. Most Chinese who have never lived abroad speak horrible English or none at all. Even many who majored in English don't speak it that well. Obviously if you're talking about serious relationships you're going to want someone who speaks your native language fluently. You could learn mandarin but it would take a long time and a lot of intense study to get to the point where you could have any truly meaningful conversations, unless you've got a really high aptitude for learning foreign languages. There are guys who just plain prefer western women to Chinese women. I've met guys who have dated both and some have said western women have better personalities.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This is from my own personal experience while in China, and could be different from what someone else has experienced here:

I think both Professor and The_Adventurer are right: the level of attention that White women receive varies quite diversely; I've seen White women get 'hit-on' constantly by other men (majority White) and I've met some very lonely White females as well (some actually being pretty attractive).

I really don't know why that is? I guess it depends on whether the individual White female is living in/or near a large expat community--and if they are-- how likely would they be lonely in comparison to someone living in a mostly Chinese neighborhood or region of the country?...

Also, the White females in China have to be quite attractive in order to get some attention by the men; otherwise, she will be ignored in comparison to Chinese females. Also, Russian and Eastern European girls are quite desired in China--even by some Chinese men, and a lot of expat White men as well. American females on the other hand...LOL! I don't think I've met one attractive American female yet while in China. ...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

S_Parc wrote:
I don't know about today's mainland China, however, when I was working in Singapore in SEA, western white women were the least desired women in the bunch.
Correct. Singapore is a nightmare for white women, especially those that go over there with husbands transferred there for work. These white female beasts often get replaced very quickly or at very least...cheated on. Singaporean men make fun of them and have absolutely no interest in dating them.

I would think it would be the same way in many other countries, but it seems there are some exceptions. It is true that some white guys like white women the most. I have met many that were absolutely not attracted to Asian women. I'm sure those types of Expats would want to meet white women when they are available. Many Expats go to Asia for WORK....nothing else. They are not like many of us here and some can't wait to get back to their home countries...

I think people traveling abroad are going to experience things differently based on who they are. I don't think I'd do any better in regards to women abroad than I could do here. I could do OK anywhere if I'm in shape and my mind is set for it. An attractive white women could likely do OK anywhere as well. However, a fat and/or ugly white man OR woman are going to find challenges in many places around the world. It seems that 3rd World countries are best for unattractive white men. However, I don't think unattractive white women are going to do well anywhere outside of their home countries. I don't personally see them doing well even here...
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

White women are riding high in the west. They have throngs of males worshipping the very ground they walk on, free handouts and protection from the government and the right to legally steal from men directly if they so choose. They receive unearned praise from every institution in society: media, academia, etc....why the hell are they even IN Asia in the first place? Are they just following the White men that go there, trying to spoil their good time or something? They're certainly not there for spiritual reasons or for the local men.