My Adventures in Dating Land (From the Ghetto)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

My Adventures in Dating Land (From the Ghetto)

Post by zacb »

Hello comrades!

I am trying to make the best I can of the situation here in the US, even though it is a pain in the ass. I have tried to go on dates, and here are my results:

-Went on a "date" with a liberal feminist catholic. We chatted about politics, a bit on religion, and just about life. We also cuddled. Got her to agree on a few points of mine XD . Tried texting her after the date. Never heard back from her.

-Met up with a girl, just to be friends. She brought a friend with. If she isn't a shadow of the decline of the US, I don't know what is. Her bf is an asshole, and gets her to the point of suicide. I also think she is a bi hooker. Just a guess. The girl I met with seemed alright, although I think she had some issues, and she was a tad fat (not I was not "dating" her).

-There was a girl on POF that I contacted, and she looked single, and said she liked to bang, so I asked her if she would like to hookup. In addition to weird hours (asking me to hang at 9 in the morning, which was hard to "explain" to my mom), she is now saying her BF is pissed. I gave her the riot act about being on POF, and said that fine, I won't contact her. I was a bit of an ass about sex, but she was an ass too.

-Had a mixed girl. She contacted me, and took my several months to reply. We planned dates, but then she put off. Her family situation kinda sucked, so I tried to be understanding. But she kept putting off and putting off. So I said f**k it.

In the mean time, I am getting tons of interest on a popular site in Asia. (social network). I can't wait until I have the money to go over to the Philippines. Keep your chin high, and by all means discriminate. Your gut is usually right. I also chit chatted with a few girls in the mean time that led to nothing.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yeah, skip the American psychos and hood rats.
You most definitely want to concentrate of getting overseas, even if nothing "magical" comes of it.
Put it off too long, you'll mess around and get spousified and then you may never get to travel.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Teal Lantern wrote:Yeah, skip the American psychos and hood rats.
You most definitely want to concentrate of getting overseas, even if nothing "magical" comes of it.
Put it off too long, you'll mess around and get spousified and then you may never get to travel.
True. I am working on moving out of this city, working towards building an asset base, and getting the heck out of here. It really is amazing the difference between women here and abroad. Abroad, if I were to say something cutesy, they would giggle and like it. I try doing that here, and I am liable to get yelled at and get my balls chopped! :shock: . I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, even if it is to screw around. Guess that is not going to happen.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com