Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Americanized Mexican and Hispanic women are trash.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Americanized Mexican and Hispanic women are trash.

Postby Johnny » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I have to say Hispanic women in America are nothing but whitewash gettho trash spoiled princess, psycho, feminazi with a bitch attitude there nothing like there counterparts,in south of the border they wrost latina are puerto ricans from New york and chicanas from LA.

Why is it that Mexican or Hispanic women who are born and raised in the US, so different then the Hispanic women who were born and raised in Mexico and South America What I mean by different is, when I went to Mexico with some friends and family, the Mexican women there were so peaceful and always speaking to me, let alone my family. However, here in United states , every time I try and speak to them, they're either ignoring me, or always busy texting and never has time to talk to anyone in their path. I think it's the difference in technology that America has compared to Mexico and South America. In Mexico, their technology isn't as advanced, so the women there tend to pay more attention to their surroundings, whereas here in America, the ones here tend to be more absorbed to technology to the point where they don't care about their surroundings. Now, I'm not referring to just "Mexican" women but women of all nationalities who were born and lived here all their life in the US, compared to their recitatives who were born elsewhere.

Compare the Hispanic women from America to the ones in Mexico and South America.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Anyone Americanized is going to turn out to be scum more than likely. No race is immune. That's why I and some others implore men not to bring a foreign wife to the U.S. or another western country. Say, though, that a man is going to bring his bride here. There are two potential ways to keep her pure. 1. Be careful of who she interacts with. 2. Learn her language but make sure she doesn't learn English. Difficult at best. And even then plenty could go wrong. What if, for example, she wants to learn English? Going to be hard to stop her.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fightforlove » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Funny, I was about to start a thread on latin women myself! There are apparently some really hot latin babes in LATIN AMERICA like the one in my avatar, but it seems like 99% of the those in the United States are hood rats. My theory is that the majority of LA immigration to the US is bottom barrel, plus they get americanized once they've settled in here. I work with mostly hispanic/mexicans at my job, of them there are 2 very sweet, attractive older FOB mexican women (middle aged) and a hot younger married one who is also a FOB and I suspect may have been a foreign bride. Most young hispanic women in the U.S. seem to be a cross between white american women and black american women: a combination of ill-mannered ghetto trash and white-washed princess entitlement. You can occasionally come across a relatively-innocent FOB or an upper middle-class one who at least isn't trashy (but still probably very entitled), but the majority don't even come close to passing the bar.

Anyways, I am going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks for 7 days, I'm very curious to see what the women will be like out there.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Hackenfall Backslash » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:30 pm

fightforlove wrote:Funny, I was about to start a thread on latin women myself! There are apparently some really hot latin babes in LATIN America like the one in my avatar, but it seems like 99% of the those in the United States are hood rats. My theory is that the majority of LA immigration to the US is bottom barrel, plus they get americanized once they've settled in here. I work with mostly hispanic/mexicans at my job, of them there are 2 very sweet, attractive older FOB mexican women (middle aged) and a hot younger married one who is also a FOB and I suspect may have been a foreign bride. Most young hispanic women in the U.S. seem to be a cross between white American women and black American women: a combination of ill-mannered ghetto trash and white-washed princess entitlement. You can occasionally come across a relatively-innocent FOB or an upper middle-class one who at least isn't trashy (but still probably very entitled), but the majority don't even come close to passing the bar.

Anyways, I am going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks for 7 days, I'm very curious to see what the women will be like out there.

I plan on visiting Ecuador someday. Keep us posted.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions