Americanized Mexican and Hispanic women are trash.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Americanized Mexican and Hispanic women are trash.

Post by Johnny »

I have to say Hispanic women in America are nothing but whitewash gettho trash spoiled princess, psycho, feminazi with a bitch attitude there nothing like there counterparts,in south of the border they wrost latina are puerto ricans from New york and chicanas from LA.

Why is it that Mexican or Hispanic women who are born and raised in the US, so different then the Hispanic women who were born and raised in Mexico and South America What I mean by different is, when I went to Mexico with some friends and family, the Mexican women there were so peaceful and always speaking to me, let alone my family. However, here in United states , every time I try and speak to them, they're either ignoring me, or always busy texting and never has time to talk to anyone in their path. I think it's the difference in technology that America has compared to Mexico and South America. In Mexico, their technology isn't as advanced, so the women there tend to pay more attention to their surroundings, whereas here in America, the ones here tend to be more absorbed to technology to the point where they don't care about their surroundings. Now, I'm not referring to just "Mexican" women but women of all nationalities who were born and lived here all their life in the US, compared to their recitatives who were born elsewhere.

Compare the Hispanic women from America to the ones in Mexico and South America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Funny, I was about to start a thread on latin women myself! There are apparently some really hot latin babes in LATIN AMERICA like the one in my avatar, but it seems like 99% of the those in the United States are hood rats. My theory is that the majority of LA immigration to the US is bottom barrel, plus they get americanized once they've settled in here. I work with mostly hispanic/mexicans at my job, of them there are 2 very sweet, attractive older FOB mexican women (middle aged) and a hot younger married one who is also a FOB and I suspect may have been a foreign bride. Most young hispanic women in the U.S. seem to be a cross between white american women and black american women: a combination of ill-mannered ghetto trash and white-washed princess entitlement. You can occasionally come across a relatively-innocent FOB or an upper middle-class one who at least isn't trashy (but still probably very entitled), but the majority don't even come close to passing the bar.

Anyways, I am going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks for 7 days, I'm very curious to see what the women will be like out there.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

fightforlove wrote:Funny, I was about to start a thread on latin women myself! There are apparently some really hot latin babes in LATIN America like the one in my avatar, but it seems like 99% of the those in the United States are hood rats. My theory is that the majority of LA immigration to the US is bottom barrel, plus they get americanized once they've settled in here. I work with mostly hispanic/mexicans at my job, of them there are 2 very sweet, attractive older FOB mexican women (middle aged) and a hot younger married one who is also a FOB and I suspect may have been a foreign bride. Most young hispanic women in the U.S. seem to be a cross between white American women and black American women: a combination of ill-mannered ghetto trash and white-washed princess entitlement. You can occasionally come across a relatively-innocent FOB or an upper middle-class one who at least isn't trashy (but still probably very entitled), but the majority don't even come close to passing the bar.

Anyways, I am going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks for 7 days, I'm very curious to see what the women will be like out there.
I plan on visiting Ecuador someday. Keep us posted.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Freshman Poster

Re: Americanized Mexican and Hispanic women are trash.

Post by 123456 »

No one is more stupid then women in general.. add Spanish to it and America or polish and you have a retarded dumb W*ores... only good for the cawk + birth control and either aborting kids in their puss holes or shitting out kids out their asshole by record numbers... that's all that their mothers thought them.. no respect for men - hence you get no respect as women who picks apples of trees to get the cawk inside your puss holes.. your all trash and the sooner you accept that as fact - the sooner you will become real women.. after all what kind of animal bleeds for a month starlight and does not die.. only the trash of the trash
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Americanized Mexican and Hispanic women are trash.

Post by Roccia »

Browns can't be used as slaves since they're not nearly docile enough. There's a reason why instead of getting jobs they all operate crime rings and steal shit.