Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Rock wrote: That particular girl in the front of photo may be a fairly regular looking young gal in the States. But in Phils. she would stand-out due to her white skin, high nose and big eyes (if they are green or blue even better) Yes, I believe she would easily rank in the top 3-5 percent of young women in Phils. by local standards. If anyone knows better, please correct me. But I think her rating in Phils. would actually be higher than in the States, not the other way around. And by my own taste, she's probably in the top 1-2% of girls I see in Phils. assuming she's tall enough.
YIKES! For the longest time I honestly couldn't understand why you were so down on the girls in Phils. I really just didn't get it! I even wondered if my tastes were extremely skewed from the norm. Now ai see that you think that girl in the pic is in the top 1-2% of girls in Phils. (or could be in the top percent of ANYTHING really) and I finally see.

Clearly our tastes are just night and day different. I can think 100 short, dark, brown girls I have seen who look 1000 times better than her.

Now I will admit I don't find white girls attractive at all. This is also why ai am not into Asian girls who look too white. I am curious, though. Do you find Indian girls and/or black girls attractive?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

theprimebait wrote: she is very hot.anyone saying otherwise has super high standards.

and I agree with your post.I will only marry a JB.

for those raging about women aging:get a asian or caramel black woman!they age very well.
You gotta be kidding me. I don't have high standards at all. I'll take some of Falcon's Indonesian girls over the girl in that pic anyday. White girls aren't going to rank for me, but the girl in Winston's avatar is 5X better than the one in that pic.

The guy who said she looks better than anything over 25 must not have spent even a day in Asia.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Problem with that Adventurer is that I like women period but I make additional calculations which put Black women far down the list of desirable mates despite some of them being very attractive.

If life is not about what you know but who you know, then you know networking with a bunch of Black People generally gets you no where because almost nobody owns anything or knows how to make it truly profitable; they aren't even trying because to get the best among our lot doesn't take very much.

You don't see anybody offering a Black woman to franchise her beauty salon do you? Given all the women of color in the world a well-thought out business would make a killing worldwide but that's not how Black people think.

So if the game is called Life, picking a Black woman to mate with has far too many negatives; but of course most Negroes are poor and date, dusty, fat black women, call it "Thick" and settling.

Since most BW are fat, they then get into a argument with you and a cycle of useless banter happens...

I don't say I don't wanna BW strictly over physical reasons; to dream is to dream big and think big and I've always thought big, missed opportunities or blew money when I should have saved it. But there's always a method to the madness its never pointless.

I feel the same way with Asian women because most Asian women who find Black men attractive can only offer themselves; the ability to remain petite, feminine and bare children; how many Asian-African collaborations have you seen? China is only offering infrastructure in exchange for mineral rights in Africa; they are doing the same thing in Central/South America.

All White men offered was...... They built infrastructure for themselves; killed the people, rapped women and children, stole their mineral wealth/treasure and enslaved millions.

But something attractive White women can offer is a access to power/wealth and you can't get that from ANY other woman. As I keep saying but nobody picks up on it, I picked Brazil for a reason, it is the B in BRICS and tons of European investment dollars are flowing in the country. This is not happening anywhere else in Latin America and even if they got it all of a sudden they are at least a decade behind in development.

This thread is about age differences but it turned into a debate about looks, both of which are important and a concurrent theme anywhere on the internet where women from other countries are being talked about by Western men.

All that is men trying to protect their personal taste from criticism. I've said it once, I guess I gotta say it again. You can marry/date who ever you want and I agree with Rock appeal is graded on a bell curve and men who are tired of being lonely, tired of being single, tired of being sexless will take off some requirements and move DOWNWARD.

Don't be ashamed, no reason to be but please do us more critical thinkers a favor and don't try to convince us, saying its subjective and other nonsense. Its pretty obvious that men don't like to be told they been had, made a bad business decision or been ripped off; that is a direct critique of their ability to negotiate with some believe is innate in men.

In short if you can wake up everyday and look over at your wife and look at yourself in the mirror and you aren't disappointed then it doesn't matter what the rest of us think; hint don't post a picture of you wife/gf....
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:Problem with that Adventurer is that I like women period but I make additional calculations which put Black women far down the list of desirable mates despite some of them being very attractive.

If life is not about what you know but who you know, then you know networking with a bunch of Black People generally gets you no where because almost nobody owns anything or knows how to make it truly profitable; they aren't even trying because to get the best among our lot doesn't take very much.

You don't see anybody offering a Black woman to franchise her beauty salon do you? Given all the women of color in the world a well-thought out business would make a killing worldwide but that's not how Black people think.

So if the game is called Life, picking a Black woman to mate with has far too many negatives; but of course most Negroes are poor and date, dusty, fat black women, call it "Thick" and settling.

Since most BW are fat, they then get into a argument with you and a cycle of useless banter happens...

I don't say I don't wanna BW strictly over physical reasons; to dream is to dream big and think big and I've always thought big, missed opportunities or blew money when I should have saved it. But there's always a method to the madness its never pointless.

I feel the same way with Asian women because most Asian women who find Black men attractive can only offer themselves; the ability to remain petite, feminine and bare children; how many Asian-African collaborations have you seen? China is only offering infrastructure in exchange for mineral rights in Africa; they are doing the same thing in Central/South America.

All White men offered was...... They built infrastructure for themselves; killed the people, rapped women and children, stole their mineral wealth/treasure and enslaved millions.

But something attractive White women can offer is a access to power/wealth and you can't get that from ANY other woman. As I keep saying but nobody picks up on it, I picked Brazil for a reason, it is the B in BRICS and tons of European investment dollars are flowing in the country. This is not happening anywhere else in Latin America and even if they got it all of a sudden they are at least a decade behind in development.

This thread is about age differences but it turned into a debate about looks, both of which are important and a concurrent theme anywhere on the internet where women from other countries are being talked about by Western men.

All that is men trying to protect their personal taste from criticism. I've said it once, I guess I gotta say it again. You can marry/date who ever you want and I agree with Rock appeal is graded on a bell curve and men who are tired of being lonely, tired of being single, tired of being sexless will take off some requirements and move DOWNWARD.

Don't be ashamed, no reason to be but please do us more critical thinkers a favor and don't try to convince us, saying its subjective and other nonsense. Its pretty obvious that men don't like to be told they been had, made a bad business decision or been ripped off; that is a direct critique of their ability to negotiate with some believe is innate in men.

In short if you can wake up everyday and look over at your wife and look at yourself in the mirror and you aren't disappointed then it doesn't matter what the rest of us think; hint don't post a picture of you wife/gf....
Yep.

"Brazil Is The New America" by James Davidson.

For those interested in foreign real estate, the best places to always invest in are places with increasing jobs and population growth..............Brazil.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Problem with that Adventurer is that I like women period but I make additional calculations which put Black women far down the list of desirable mates despite some of them being very attractive.

Yep.

"Brazil Is The New America" by James Davidson.

For those interested in foreign real estate, the best places to always invest in are places with increasing jobs and population growth..............Brazil.
Only I try to avoid books written White men, especially as most White men both in America and Europe treat Brazil as if it were some sort of sexual paradise.

How would they know when the majority of their experience is from poor favela women? How would I know? The Brazil thread is one of the most popular on World Sex Guide and International Sex Guide and all they complain about it the rising cost in Brazil for pu**y. Many of these are involved in industries that do business in Brazil which is how they are able to travel there often and still be married back at home.

And somebody posted a zinger in the reviews of this book -
Author talks about Brazilian women too often and as objects of pleasure. Not sure, if this book is the right place to display the libido. Interestingly, his Brazilian wife divorced him.
If he spoke about Brazilian women too often I bet I know more about the book without reading it. He likely treated his wife like he owned her which is what most White men whine about when they speak of Feminism. As somebody said recently; some White men feel disenfranchised because gays are running around out of the closet, you can't say "Nigger" to a Black person in public anymore and you can slap a woman on the ass anymore without getting slapped, getting fired or arrested or all three.

So I am not sure buying his book would be an investment as it also said in the book he talks sh*t about Democrats (Gore and Obama) but no mention of Bush or the financial crisis started with Clinton deregulation and flowered under Bush.

I view Brazil from a Afro-Brazilians POV which is savage as they are viewed by much of the Brazilian population like White Americans viewed Blacks circa 1950.

Thanks for the tip though the Kindle version might be worth it.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I think men typically want what they have had a challenge getting. Yes, there are men that have the "Asian Goggles" effect going on. However, there are men (in this forum) that also seem to have the "White Goggles" effect going on. I agree that one should go with whoever makes them happy as stated before. In my case, White women are NOT the Gold Standard of women. They represented the majority of my dates until I dated my first Asian girl. They are not hard to get dates with whatsoever so it's not because I don't have access. I now prefer olive/brown skinned women and find them to contain the absolute most attractive women on earth. That is my legitimate preference after being with most races and mixes. Again, I do agree that many guys get with unattractive Asian girls in Asia. However, from what I have seen, these unattractive girls aren't less attractive than these guys. If they are both happy with what they have...good for them. Young, attractive white women are very hard to get if you are an unattractive male. If one is obsessed due to this challenge, then I see that as the reason for the "White goggles" effect. At best white women MIGHT be attractive until 25 (rare). I don't understand their overall appeal, but I guess that's just me...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

tre wrote:I think men typically want what they have had a challenge getting. Yes, there are men that have the "Asian Goggles" effect going on. However, there are men (in this forum) that also seem to have the "White Goggles" effect going on. I agree that one should go with whoever makes them happy as stated before. In my case, White women are NOT the Gold Standard of women. They represented the majority of my dates until I dated my first Asian girl. They are not hard to get dates with whatsoever so it's not because I don't have access. I now prefer olive/brown skinned women and find them to contain the absolute most attractive women on earth. That is my legitimate preference after being with most races and mixes. Again, I do agree that many guys get with unattractive Asian girls in Asia. However, from what I have seen, these unattractive girls aren't less attractive than these guys. If they are both happy with what they have...good for them. Young, attractive white women are very hard to get if you are an unattractive male. If one is obsessed due to this challenge, then I see that as the reason for the "White goggles" effect. At best white women MIGHT be attractive until 25 (rare). I don't understand their overall appeal, but I guess that's just me...
It seems you're bent on finding your own little paradise, in which case as long as she wants to join you, it largely doesn't matter who you marry.

I want MORE than that and that requires not only more from ME but more from HER. One of my goals is to live in different parts of the world to get a full understanding of how certain cultures, societies and governments work in comparison to my own. Again I need people that think on grand scale, I am not saying Women of Color can't do this, the one's who are educated think they are above most men of color.

I know where I need to shop, most of the women I have dated or had sex with are at least 7 on the old scale. Getting attractive young White women is nearly impossible in Western Culture that fears aging. At the same time I am looking to reduce cost as much as possible. Rent is 50-70% cheaper in Brazil than it is in Los Angeles. My solution is NOT TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN AMERICA AND ALSO PAY MORE TAXES!

Its very possible I hook up with a Slavic woman and we live in Brazil. It however complicates things a bit more and the path I have sought is to find an equally attractive woman in Brazil which makes things vastly more simplified.

I also like olive skin/morenas as well and I haven't eliminated them from consideration. The women I have eliminated are dark skin Asian and dark Black women.

If your goal is to marry the first woman who will say yes, then by all means have at it. I want to feel as I have achieved something, marriage itself is not an achievement just keep asking any women until one says yes...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

djfourmoney wrote:
It seems you're bent on finding your own little paradise, in which case as long as she wants to join you, it largely doesn't matter who you marry.

If your goal is to marry the first woman who will say yes, then by all means have at it. I want to feel as I have achieved something, marriage itself is not an achievement just keep asking any women until one says yes...

Well, you are correct that I AM looking for my own little paradise. I want to wake up each day interested in what I will see and experience. I want to be able to get my mind off of the things that stress me out every day in the USA. Location is definitely important to me and the longer I am here, the most realize I need to get out of here. It's not for the women that I want to leave...

I am not sure where you got that I would be willing to marry the first woman to say yes. I could have been married several times to beautiful women. I might marry the girl I am with IF she is able to make it through the tough years ahead. For me, marriage is about trust and knowing that they'll stick around when things get rough. I also have to be pretty damn sure she won't betray me in any way. I know far too many men that are completely financially ruined because they rushed things and/or made a bad choice. Marriage is the biggest financial risk you can take in the USA. As far as physical attraction goes...I put white women toward the BOTTOM of my list. I could have white women easily in the USA. I might not be able to get an 18 year old (I'm 36), but I could get a white woman in her mid-twenties with little problem. I am simply NOT interested in white women as I'm not typically physically attracted to them. It doesn't matter if they are from USA, UK, Australia, Germany, etc...I'm just NOT typically attracted to any of them.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

tre wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Well, you are correct that I AM looking for my own little paradise. I want to wake up each day interested in what I will see and experience. I want to be able to get my mind off of the things that stress me out every day in the USA. Location is definitely important to me and the longer I am here, the most realize I need to get out of here. It's not for the women that I want to leave...

I am not sure where you got that I would be willing to marry the first woman to say yes. I could have been married several times to beautiful women. I might marry the girl I am with IF she is able to make it through the tough years ahead. For me, marriage is about trust and knowing that they'll stick around when things get rough. I also have to be pretty damn sure she won't betray me in any way. I know far too many men that are completely financially ruined because they rushed things and/or made a bad choice. Marriage is the biggest financial risk you can take in the USA. As far as physical attraction goes...I put white women toward the BOTTOM of my list. I could have white women easily in the USA. I might not be able to get an 18 year old (I'm 36), but I could get a white woman in her mid-twenties with little problem. I am simply NOT interested in white women as I'm not typically physically attracted to them. It doesn't matter if they are from USA, UK, Australia, Germany, etc...I'm just NOT typically attracted to any of them.
Quite right...ONLY A FOOL will marry in the USA. From that time forward, the girl
has hostages...and you are only one hot-flash away from ruin.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Not quite sure I entirely get what you're saying except that it sounds like the "white worship" that has been spouted by colonial powers since the days of imperial expansion. While a dark skinned woman might be physically attractive, it seems, you are saying, that even an ugly white woman should somehow be preferable. Or, worse, that white women are universally accepted as being preferable. What does that say for Indian men who marry Indian women? Or black African men who marry black African women? Are these men deluding themselves? Should they be ashamed of their choices while secretly wishing for a white woman, even if she is fat and unattractive?

If you are marrying for money then all that should matter is the dollar signs. Why consider race at all? You could marry into a rich middle eastern family. Even the Philippines has rich families one could attempt to marry into. As for the girl in that picture, then, all that should matter is the size of her wallet. No need to try and convince others that white is somehow better, or that those who see she is already headed down fat alley are somehow trying to rationalize their own beauty preferences.

If it isn't subjective, then tell me how is it that in times past large and curvy women were the "in thing" and now it's thin as a rail that is in fashion? That sounds like art and media telling people what to like to me.

As far as I am concerned, a man makes his own road. There are plenty of examples of men of all races and countries creating their own wealth and power. It would never have occurred to me to try to marry it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Adventurer wrote:

Not quite sure I entirely get what you're saying except that it sounds like the "white worship" that has been spouted by colonial powers since the days of imperial expansion. While a dark skinned woman might be physically attractive, it seems, you are saying, that even an ugly white woman should somehow be preferable. Or, worse, that white women are universally accepted as being preferable. What does that say for Indian men who marry Indian women? Or black African men who marry black African women? Are these men deluding themselves? Should they be ashamed of their choices while secretly wishing for a white woman, even if she is fat and unattractive?

If you are marrying for money then all that should matter is the dollar signs. Why consider race at all? You could marry into a rich middle eastern family. Even the Philippines has rich families one could attempt to marry into. As for the girl in that picture, then, all that should matter is the size of her wallet. No need to try and convince others that white is somehow better, or that those who see she is already headed down fat alley are somehow trying to rationalize their own beauty preferences.

If it isn't subjective, then tell me how is it that in times past large and curvy women were the "in thing" and now it's thin as a rail that is in fashion? That sounds like art and media telling people what to like to me.

As far as I am concerned, a man makes his own road. There are plenty of examples of men of all races and countries creating their own wealth and power. It would never have occurred to me to try to marry it.

Let me see if I can unpack this better.

The intention is not to marry for money. The intention is creating a platform in which to build wealth and have children benefit from that resource. For some men marrying ugly women or over the hill White women might seem like a good idea and I am not dumping on that idea.

What I am saying is two relatively poor people with little ambition stay right where they are. If their children are fortunate enough to break that cycle usually with the drive and ambition missing from their parents then society benefits.

You don't need to be wealthy to live in other locations, just allocate budget for it. I just need more money than the average punter, that means if we as a team work really hard for five years to earn enough to be able to live the life we want, then she needs to be able to generate some income.

Why should you pull two times the weight to keep some ridiculous 19th Century economic advantage over women? Men can not say out of one side of their mouths that feminism sucks and then complain women have the same opportunities as men to earn money.

One of the problems is most men have no idea what they are doing from one day to the next. So how can you demand to be King if you don't even know where to build your castle?

I'll say it one more time; I come from a middle class lifestyle that I would like to maintain or improve upon. While downgrading seems attractive to some, its not for me. If I wanted a Black woman, there are locations closer to the United States than Brazil. I picked Brazil for a specific reason and while most men don't even want to try to reach for the brass ring, that is not me. I am always looking for easier ways to get it (hacking), by reducing the overall income of the woman, I can hack the system and get what I want.

Her job skills may not get her much money in her home country but she may double or triple her income outside of her home country.

White Supremacy is everywhere, so you can either work against the system or work with it, yet be outspoken about it. I don't think that's hypocrisy at all.

If Black men have to try twice or three times as hard and Black women have to work twice as hard to equal that of a all White couple, this is where the issues in Black relationships come from. Even my parents who make even good money in retirement still argue about money, so all this so-called harmony created with Black couples is foolishness at its higher level. We are no longer restricted to "staying in our lanes" and the quicker Black men come to the realization then we can start to rebuild our community.

I just point out Brazil, DR and other countries for the 90% of Black men who still want a Black woman to STFU up and go over there. If they are willing to spend $400 for game console and $200 for Jordan shoes, I am sure they can find the $500 it takes to fly from just about anywhere in America to Costa Rica or Dominican Republic. My boy "Cheapskate Jake" who works at Walmart finds enough money to pay his child support and still travel down to Dominican Republic and CR; he's just not looking to get married just yet. He rides a scooter to work and shakes the haters.

As I said if you want your own "Private Idaho" that's fine but its Idaho. I want Paradise and while it could be possible with a woman that looks like me, its not necessary. If White men don't feel its necessary why should I???
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

theprimebait wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Better to be a little high school twink who's just started puberty than a rich 30 year old investment banker. I don't know any guy over 25 who f***s girls this hot:

she is very hot.anyone saying otherwise has super high standards.

and I agree with your post.I will only marry a JB.

for those raging about women aging:get a asian or caramel black woman!they age very well.
I will also only marry a jailbait (or marry I girl I started a relationship with when she was a jailbait). The girl in the picture is about average but her thighs are somewhat too large.

The girl above is the type of girl that I like. She's attractive, excellent tones and curves, and a good bust size.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
OutWest wrote:LOL...in short..YES. All this crap...cougars OK but no older man for a young woman...well
this is just an example of the mental illness in America. Cougars??? LOL
That is Ameriskank code for OLD WORN OUT SPOOGE POT.

Best thing you can do is flaunt the rebellion. Who cares what "THEY" say?
Best thing you can do with their silly little "rules" is to break them.

I ran into these two American church ladies in Cagayan de Oro-
and they asked me how old my wife was. I told them she was only 18
just to annoy them. Stupid American rules are for the smashing.
I agree, for some reason most Americans are "Horrified" if a man is dating or is married to a woman much younger than himself. However, if a woman is dating or is married to a man much younger than herself, then she is "praised" for being a "cougar." WTF? :shock:

Check out this video below from Don Steele, where he explains why men SHOULD be dating women much younger than themselves. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S90LjqT_ ... QQ&index=6[/youtube]
The whole "cougar" thing is a double standard joke. It's really funny it's considered sick and creepy for a man to be with a woman that is years younger but a woman dating a young guy will get a high five from the same types of women that say it's creepy for a man to date younger woman.

If you ask me....no thanks on the cougar. It's like drinking aged and rotten milk. Milk has an expiration and so do women. But in America, men are so desperate for that "milk" that they'll just drink anything, spoiled or not.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

marklambo wrote:
The whole "cougar" thing is a double standard joke. It's really funny it's considered sick and creepy for a man to be with a woman that is years younger but a woman dating a young guy will get a high five from the same types of women that say it's creepy for a man to date younger woman.

If you ask me....no thanks on the cougar. It's like drinking aged and rotten milk. Milk has an expiration and so do women. But in America, men are so desperate for that "milk" that they'll just drink anything, spoiled or not.
Agreed. When I was a bartender in Vegas, the absolute MOST annoying individuals I ever had to interact with were middle-aged women....usually white women. They get to drinking and start to believe that they are 18 and hot again. They become loud and overcompensating. I had to strongly resist the urge to tell them the reality of their situation...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Tsar wrote:

The girl above is the type of girl that I like. She's attractive, excellent tones and curves, and a good bust size.
I agree...her body looks great. She'd be a rare find in the USA and thus would definitely be out of reach for the vast majority of men. If looking for a virgin, you won't find a girl like that inside of the USA or other countries like it. That girl lives a fitness lifestyle and even teenage girls in the USA largely don't look anything like that...