Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Re:

Post by starchild5 »

Jester wrote:
Mr Natural wrote: But the real relevance is that taste of the locals can affect what is available to foreigners, at least to some extent in the big picture of things.
True, absolutely. And yes, you're right, it's worth knowing.

What is annoying is the disdain some posters (not just on HA) have because some crusty expat dared to form a family with an ISAAN girl, fercryinoutloud, or godforbid a Filipina who is actually a pureblooded Filipina. My annoyance particularly includes someone trying to get me to prefer pasty-complexioned Asians to the darker-skinned, regardless of whether the aforesaid pasty-faces have a sexy body or not.
:roll:

It's like a weird reflection of the USSA:
"I don't WANT a used-up late twenties AmeriSlut."
"BUT", the reply comes, "You couldn't actually GET her, so nyaa nyaa nyaaa."

A technically-correct factoid, but deceptive, because it seeks to shift my focus away from getting what I want, to HOW UTTERLY, HOPELESSLY HOPELESS IT ALL IS.
:x
f**k that.

Or else to shift my focus to how I need to spend YEARS building a social circle and getting accepted, SO THAT I can date someone -- someone of the appropriate skin color and entitlement level -- SOMEDAY.
:x
f**k that too.
The problem is west projects itself as free but really deep down they are as Taliban as Afghanistan :lol:

West is also close minded, clique's, conservative...The Hollywood just tries to project a different image to suit their agenda. The problem is we are falling for the con.

Age Difference, Your choice of women is just one of the things...However, it extends to many other things....Like belief in Alien's would be met with same ridicule like you would in Asia.

Even though I'm Indian...I know Multi-Culturism is killing the west..Its a weapon to kill whatever is left of west.

Not in a good way that HA projects between a western man and an Asian girl...they want to give their own political spin to it.

The first quality they should teach a child is BEING TRULY NON-Judgmental...Not 1,2,3,4...They never teach in school how to build a character....Just how to make Money

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Age differences

Post by droid »

Johnny Depp also pulled off SMOKING HOT Amber heard, half his age.

Although it might be more of a commercial arrangement, and he might be in more deep sh*t *ahem* i mean liability here.
Edit: what i mean is that he's more likely to get an expen$ive divorce than michael buble.
Last edited by droid on February 8th, 2015, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:.

Although it might be more of a commercial arrangement, and he might be in more deep sh*t *ahem* i mean liability here.

Droid in your case your the babe, what was your manufacture date like 2012 or something.? your jail bate even for a underage gal.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Droid in your case your the babe, what was your manufacture date like 2012 or something.? your jail bate even for a underage gal.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:Although it might be more of a commercial arrangement, and he might be in more deep sh*t *ahem* i mean liability here.
The thing here is that Depp needs a true contract, unlike Kobe Bryant, who's now at Vanessa's beck 'n call, because if she dumps him, she's getting $75M or more. Basically, half his NBA legacy is hers.

So what Depp needs is to setup a lump sum payment, some $5-$10M dollars, if the b*tch walks.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Well yeah I guess if it's a sham marriage it doesnt count.

You surprised me with this.

Are there other "closet-queer" "leading men" in Hollywood???? :shock:

jk
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

No no, what i meant was that since she is american he has more probability than Michael Buble of gettin $crewed in a divorce.
S_parc got it right.
Last edited by droid on February 8th, 2015, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:No no, what i meant was that since she is american he has more probability than Michael Buble of gettin $crewed in a divorce.
S_parc go it right.
Oh I thought the "deep shit" phrase was a sadly mean-spirited, homophobic jibe...
:wink:
So I googled it and found this:
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/john ... gain100414
:shock: :roll: :evil: :shock:

"What have we become..."
(@ 0:55)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTxX9-hd_hw

and
"Tell'em that God's gonna cut ya down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

If there is grass on the field, play ball.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Paul Walker also pulled off 16yo when he was 33. :P
Last edited by droid on February 8th, 2015, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

At the time when those in generation x were college age (18-24), the dating scene pretty much dried up. And what dried up the dating scene is the baby boomer men going for those young gen-x women, leaving gen-x men out in the cold. I read in a couple sources that these 20-something women in generation x preferred men in their 30s and 40s over the guys in their age bracket. And then I noticed by the time gen-x people hit their 30s and 40s, some of the gen-x men went for the women in generation y (my generation). But I'm not sure if most gen-Y women are going for these older men in their 30s and 40s; there was a boomer echo in my generation as birthrates went up.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

droid wrote:Paul Walker also pulled off 16yo when he was 33.
What movie stars or the rich do has little relevance to the average guy. But if the girl in the pic is the best that a movie star like him could do ... sad.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

no offense but that 16 year old girl is ugly. Then again im not brainwashed into thinking most manly looking females in america are attrctive
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is 25 and her husband is 70 years old. They have a child and have been married for almost two years.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 6:49 pm
This woman is 25 and her husband is 70 years old. They have a child and have been married for almost two years.

I don't get why some strangers give judgy looks to couples with large age gaps. I understand the fathers and mothers of the younger potential partner not liking the idea. If the husband dies off leaving the bride poor and needing to take her kids to live with grandma and grandpa... that's a stressful situation. Parents want their children and grandchildren taken care of. I suppose marrying a rich man alleviates that, but still, losing a spouse takes an emotional toll and parents might not want to see that. And a father who is too old may have difficulty being active with the children.