Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

OutWest wrote:Well in Philippines' tradition, I would say that making one's "first wife" loose face would be the biggest sin.
So the mistress could not be had locally if you were in a small town...more likely she would have been in a larger town...perhaps CDO..(Cagayan de Oro)....but at any rate, discretion is always required in such cases if one is to not be seen as "vulgar".
In some ways, humiliation of the wife is as big or bigger offense than the mistress herself. Fortunately, it appears unlikely that I will have to deal with that situation...lol


Got it :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Postby OutWest » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:54 am

publicduende wrote:
xiongmao wrote:10 months living in Asia and I'll say that big age differences are very rare when it comes to relationships between two locals.

Young Chinese girl with old dude is a very rare sight, except for mistresses.

In Thailand I got approached by girls wanting Sugar Daddies. But in general I found it harder to date younger ladies than it was in China.


So far I can tell about the Philippines, girls from poor and needy backgrounds specifically look for (much) older men surely not because they have a father figure fetish, but because they think a mature man will be:
1) contented with them and not look for sexual escapades with another girl;
2) financially more stable than a younger dude;
3) socially stable too, which means he will be more likely to desire a simple, stable life revolving around his new bride and possibly her family.

This also explains why younger, good looking and fun-loving guys like our missing-in-action Will N Dowd are seen as trouble, as they are clearly able to extract sex from most women without having to give much in return.


You capture more insight about life for most of the Philippines population than most
can manage.
A good sum-up.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Jeremy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:08 am

Better to be a little high school twink who's just started puberty than a rich 30 year old investment banker. I don't know any guy over 25 who f***s girls this hot:

Image
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby OutWest » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:26 am

Jeremy wrote:Better to be a little high school twink who's just started puberty than a rich 30 year old investment banker. I don't know any guy over 25 who f***s girls this hot:

Image



You can still expand your horizons...in other words you really need to get out more.
A couple of early stage lard-asses in the making, who will soon be in full bloom.
But you are right, a lot of American men would think these broads are HOT...LOL
What a hoot!

So many American men think any girl who is not a whale is HOT!
And yes, most over 30 dumb American men trudge home to their whale women...
Maybe that is why I sometimes felt like I was getting the royal treatment when
we were in Portland Oregon. Maybe a lot of men were figuring I must be super rich to
have a young hot wife...I sure fooled them! haha...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:43 am

OutWest wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Better to be a little high school twink who's just started puberty than a rich 30 year old investment banker. I don't know any guy over 25 who f***s girls this hot:



You can still expand your horizons...in other words you really need to get out more.
A couple of early stage lard-asses in the making, who will soon be in full bloom.
But you are right, a lot of American men would think these broads are HOT...LOL
What a hoot!

So many American men think any girl who is not a whale is HOT!
And yes, most over 30 dumb American men trudge home to their whale women...
Maybe that is why I sometimes felt like I was getting the royal treatment when
we were in Portland Oregon. Maybe a lot of men were figuring I must be super rich to
have a young hot wife...I sure fooled them! haha...


No offense but it seems a lot of white guys think any girl who is slim is hot. I've heard comments like, my gf/wife has had x kids and is still just 120 lbs., the same weight she was as a teenager. As if her slimness is the primary driver of her hotness. My girl is just 105 lbs. Oh yea, well mine is just 95 soaking wet!

That particular girl in the front of photo may be a fairly regular looking young gal in the States. But in Phils. she would stand-out due to her white skin, high nose and big eyes (if they are green or blue even better) Yes, I believe she would easily rank in the top 3-5 percent of young women in Phils. by local standards. If anyone knows better, please correct me. But I think her rating in Phils. would actually be higher than in the States, not the other way around. And by my own taste, she's probably in the top 1-2% of girls I see in Phils. assuming she's tall enough.

The biggest problem with girls in America is not their looks, it's their attitude.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby tre » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:52 am

That girl is NOT hot...lol. She's not fit, even at her young age. She is a whale in the making and that is a fact. I am well over 30 and I wouldn't date her now if I were single. What is the point? I'd have to train her to take care of herself physically (exercise, diet, etc.) as well as reverse the brainwashing over her entire pathetic life. It's just not worth it...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:02 am

tre wrote:That girl is NOT hot...lol. She's not fit, even at her young age. She is a whale in the making and that is a fact. I am well over 30 and I wouldn't date her now if I were single. What is the point? I'd have to train her to take care of herself physically (exercise, diet, etc.) as well as reverse the brainwashing over her entire pathetic life. It's just not worth it...


Well if she took care of herself, she could probably look good into her 30s. Yea, maybe she's NOT hot. But she's better looking than vast majority of young girls you seen in Phillies I think. And she's a hell of a lot better looking than almost all the Pinays you see on the arms of white guys over there lol.

It makes a lot of sense for western guys in Phils. to complain about American girls' attitude towards them. But when they extend the discussion to looks, I really gotta wonder given the girls they tend to choose over there. Like I said, as long as she's slim, they figure she's hot I guess. Never mind facial features, skin quality, body proportions, height, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby magnum » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 am

Rock....I wish I shared that attitude of the poor westerners with ugly girls, unfortunately I actually like attractive girls, I think thin is just a normal expectation and has nothing to do with attraction other then your not going to be ugly for having extra weight.

this is what I'm worried about....if one day I head over that I'll see a lot of ugly girls and ask my self why I traded one country of ugly girls with another one full of ugly girls who are just more willing to date me...I'm only interested in dating at the minimum a cute girl, otherwise what's the point of keeping in shape.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby tre » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 am

Rock wrote:
tre wrote:That girl is NOT hot...lol. She's not fit, even at her young age. She is a whale in the making and that is a fact. I am well over 30 and I wouldn't date her now if I were single. What is the point? I'd have to train her to take care of herself physically (exercise, diet, etc.) as well as reverse the brainwashing over her entire pathetic life. It's just not worth it...


Well if she took care of herself, she could probably look good into her 30s. Yea, maybe she's NOT hot. But she's better looking than vast majority of young girls you seen in Phillies I think. And she's a hell of a lot better looking than almost all the Pinays you see on the arms of white guys over there lol.

It makes a lot of sense for western guys in Phils. to complain about American girls' attitude towards them. But when they extend the discussion to looks, I really gotta wonder given the girls they tend to choose over there. Like I said, as long as she's slim, they figure she's hot I guess. Never mind facial features, skin quality, body proportions, height, etc.


I rate that girl a 4 at best...right now. I see the fat gene in that one. I would bet she will gain 50 pounds within the next 5 years. I worked at the Cafe in college and I saw even attractive women hit whale status in less than 2 years.

I will agree that there are not very many attractive women in the Philippines. I went to several areas of the Philippines over nearly a months time and I never once saw a Filipina on the level of my Filipina GF. I only saw ONE girl that I'd consider remotely attractive, but still...not as attractive as my GF.

That said, I rarely see an attractive white girl or women in the USA either. I saw hot girls and women EVERYWHERE in Thailand and Singapore.

Being attracted to certain skin colors is just personal preference. Many people in the USA spend every week in tanning salons to have the skin that attractive Filipinas and Thais have naturally. I always like brown eyes and olive skin, even when I used to date white girls. I have light blue eyes so perhaps I prefer what I (and my family) are not. Luckily, I have somewhat olive skin....not a fan of pasty skin at all.

I don't know about you, but I IMMEDIATELY noticed the difference in skin quality between Asian and White women. Asian women have extremely smooth, firm skin...I was amazed. Their breasts are firm and perky. White women have skin that usually has more hair and they have bumpy skin wherever they shave or wax. There skin is not as smooth even where they don't shave. Their skin/body is softer (less firm), but is also more prone to wrinkles and sagging. Oh, and lets not even talk about the "cottage cheese" thighs and asses that white women often have...lol.

Height doesn't matter to me that much...as long as they stay fit. I am 6'1" and my gf is much shorter (and less than half my weight). Needless to say, I don't mind that at all:)
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 am

magnum wrote:Rock....I wish I shared that attitude of the poor westerners with ugly girls, unfortunately I actually like attractive girls, I think thin is just a normal expectation and has nothing to do with attraction other then your not going to be ugly for having extra weight.

this is what I'm worried about....if one day I head over that I'll see a lot of ugly girls and ask my self why I traded one country of ugly girls with another one full of ugly girls who are just more willing to date me...I'm only interested in dating at the minimum a cute girl, otherwise what's the point of keeping in shape.


Asia is full of cute, pretty, and hot girls. Even Phils. has a fair percentage of cute girls.

BUT for some reason, the white guys I see over there tend to chose the more...unsightly ones lol. I can understand why maybe very old or very unattractive western guys might go that route. But even good looking and/or younger guys so often seem to choose the local girls who have little in the way of redeeming physical qualities other than being thin or skinny.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Bane » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:05 pm

tre wrote:That girl is NOT hot...lol. She's not fit, even at her young age. She is a whale in the making and that is a fact. I am well over 30 and I wouldn't date her now if I were single. What is the point? I'd have to train her to take care of herself physically (exercise, diet, etc.) as well as reverse the brainwashing over her entire pathetic life. It's just not worth it...


^This
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby jamesbond » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I'd marry a woman as young as 18, its legal and why not?


I agree, I would rather marry an 18 year old than a 35 year old any day, especially if I wanted to have kids.

Mark Davis is 25 years older than his wife, they met when he was 44 and she was 19. They got married a year later when she was 20 and he was 45. Their marriage looks great and I am very happy for them. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Jeremy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Sour grapes. Whether you guys would rate her a 7 or a 4 is neither here nor there. The point is she's more sexually appealing than practically any woman over 25. Youth IS beauty.

And if I'm a high school alpha who's f***ing her NOW, what difference does it make if she blows up in a few years? Let some other oldcel have her.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Jeremy wrote:Sour grapes. Whether you guys would rate her a 7 or a 4 is neither here nor there. The point is she's more sexually appealing than practically any woman over 25. Youth IS beauty.

And if I'm a high school alpha who's f***ing her NOW, what difference does it make if she blows up in a few years? Let some other oldcel have her.


Pretty much agreed. However, some older girls are extremely youthful. Like I've seen early 30s gals that on very close inspection have all the markers of someone who is early 20s or even late teens. On the flipside, I've seen late teens girls to early 20s with significant aging as if they were already pushing 30 or beyond. Apparent age is probably most important and that is driven not only by chronological age but also genes and lifestyle.

As I said, in Phils., she would stand-out relative to most other 'young' women. One reason for that is that Filipinas often suffer premature aging due to high degree of exposure to very intense sun, other lifestyle issues, and unfortunate genes. I might go as far to say that all else equal, an average late teens/early 20s Pinay = an average late 20s/early 30s developed NE Asian girl in terms of raw sexual appeal. Why? Because she has the same apparent youth.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby fightforlove » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Jeremy you sure to have an ax to grind on adult women. Anyways that's your prerogative; let's not get so wide-eyed over youth here people. Youth, in and of itself, does not necessarily equal attractiveness. That girl is a 7 tops, will be a 3 within 10 years guaranteed, maybe 5. Go to your local mall and you'll see lots of hood rats like her running around. Then go over to the food court and you'll see some examples of her in 5-10 years from now sitting with their babies in strollers, eating french fries and adding more layers onto those lovely thighs. :P I'll take a sexy 28-year-old with longevity over her any day.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests