Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Re:

Postby starchild5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:27 am

Jester wrote:
Mr Natural wrote: But the real relevance is that taste of the locals can affect what is available to foreigners, at least to some extent in the big picture of things.

True, absolutely. And yes, you're right, it's worth knowing.

What is annoying is the disdain some posters (not just on HA) have because some crusty expat dared to form a family with an ISAAN girl, fercryinoutloud, or godforbid a Filipina who is actually a pureblooded Filipina. My annoyance particularly includes someone trying to get me to prefer pasty-complexioned Asians to the darker-skinned, regardless of whether the aforesaid pasty-faces have a sexy body or not.
:roll:

It's like a weird reflection of the USSA:
"I don't WANT a used-up late twenties AmeriSlut."
"BUT", the reply comes, "You couldn't actually GET her, so nyaa nyaa nyaaa."

A technically-correct factoid, but deceptive, because it seeks to shift my focus away from getting what I want, to HOW UTTERLY, HOPELESSLY HOPELESS IT ALL IS.
:x
f**k that.

Or else to shift my focus to how I need to spend YEARS building a social circle and getting accepted, SO THAT I can date someone -- someone of the appropriate skin color and entitlement level -- SOMEDAY.
:x
f**k that too.

The problem is west projects itself as free but really deep down they are as Taliban as Afghanistan :lol:

West is also close minded, clique's, conservative...The Hollywood just tries to project a different image to suit their agenda. The problem is we are falling for the con.

Age Difference, Your choice of women is just one of the things...However, it extends to many other things....Like belief in Alien's would be met with same ridicule like you would in Asia.

Even though I'm Indian...I know Multi-Culturism is killing the west..Its a weapon to kill whatever is left of west.

Not in a good way that HA projects between a western man and an Asian girl...they want to give their own political spin to it.

The first quality they should teach a child is BEING TRULY NON-Judgmental...Not 1,2,3,4...They never teach in school how to build a character....Just how to make Money
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: Age differences

Postby droid » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Johnny Depp also pulled off SMOKING HOT Amber heard, half his age.

Although it might be more of a commercial arrangement, and he might be in more deep sh*t *ahem* i mean liability here.
Edit: what i mean is that he's more likely to get an expen$ive divorce than michael buble.
Last edited by droid on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:50 am

droid wrote:.

Although it might be more of a commercial arrangement, and he might be in more deep sh*t *ahem* i mean liability here.

Droid in your case your the babe, what was your manufacture date like 2012 or something.? your jail bate even for a underage gal.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:50 am

Droid in your case your the babe, what was your manufacture date like 2012 or something.? your jail bate even for a underage gal.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 am

droid wrote:Although it might be more of a commercial arrangement, and he might be in more deep sh*t *ahem* i mean liability here.

The thing here is that Depp needs a true contract, unlike Kobe Bryant, who's now at Vanessa's beck 'n call, because if she dumps him, she's getting $75M or more. Basically, half his NBA legacy is hers.

So what Depp needs is to setup a lump sum payment, some $5-$10M dollars, if the b*tch walks.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:10 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Well yeah I guess if it's a sham marriage it doesnt count.

You surprised me with this.

Are there other "closet-queer" "leading men" in Hollywood???? :shock:

jk
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:21 am

No no, what i meant was that since she is american he has more probability than Michael Buble of gettin $crewed in a divorce.
S_parc got it right.
Last edited by droid on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:36 pm

droid wrote:No no, what i meant was that since she is american he has more probability than Michael Buble of gettin $crewed in a divorce.
S_parc go it right.

Oh I thought the "deep shit" phrase was a sadly mean-spirited, homophobic jibe...
:wink:
So I googled it and found this:
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/johnny-depp-kisses-jimmy-kimmel-mouth-again100414
:shock: :roll: :evil: :shock:

"What have we become..."
(@ 0:55)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTxX9-hd_hw
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTxX9-hd_hw[/youtube]

and
"Tell'em that God's gonna cut ya down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4[/youtube]
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarkDY » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:50 am

If there is grass on the field, play ball.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Paul Walker also pulled off 16yo when he was 33. :P
Last edited by droid on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:10 pm

At the time when those in generation x were college age (18-24), the dating scene pretty much dried up. And what dried up the dating scene is the baby boomer men going for those young gen-x women, leaving gen-x men out in the cold. I read in a couple sources that these 20-something women in generation x preferred men in their 30s and 40s over the guys in their age bracket. And then I noticed by the time gen-x people hit their 30s and 40s, some of the gen-x men went for the women in generation y (my generation). But I'm not sure if most gen-Y women are going for these older men in their 30s and 40s; there was a boomer echo in my generation as birthrates went up.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby Mr Natural » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:01 pm

droid wrote:Paul Walker also pulled off 16yo when he was 33.

What movie stars or the rich do has little relevance to the average guy. But if the girl in the pic is the best that a movie star like him could do ... sad.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:11 pm

no offense but that 16 year old girl is ugly. Then again im not brainwashed into thinking most manly looking females in america are attrctive
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions