Study: Love and sex both LESS important to Filipina women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Study: Love and sex both LESS important to Filipina women

Post by The Professor »

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/101114/Timestwo/t2_11.html

Study confirms that both love and sex are much less important to Filipina women than they are to Filipino men. I'm sure this is true in every country, men want both love and sex more than women do. Happier abroad has the fantasy of Filipina women being different and somehow being really romantic, loving and horny. This study contradicts that fantasy, so I imagine it will not be accepted here. Filipinas getting with foreign guys are just using them for money, they just pretend to be loving to exploit them. Sorry, but AWALT.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

lol We get it, Professor. What's the fix?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Study: love and sex both LESS important to filipina wom

Post by HouseMD »

The Professor wrote:http://www.sundaytimes.lk/101114/Timestwo/t2_11.html

Study confirms that both love and sex are much less important to Filipina women than they are to Filipino men. I'm sure this is true in every country, men want both love and sex more than women do. Happier abroad has the fantasy of Filipina women being different and somehow being really romantic, loving and horny. This study contradicts that fantasy, so I imagine it will not be accepted here. Filipinas getting with foreign guys are just using them for money, they just pretend to be loving to exploit them. Sorry, but AWALT.
I don't trust the sampling method, but the results probably aren't far from the truth. But this isn't necessarily a bad thing. If a girl values love and sex highly, she is more likely to run off chasing some other guy to sleep with or whatever guy pulls at her heartstrings better than you do the second your relationship hits problems. If anything, this is an adaptive part of female psychology, which allows them to place family above sex and lust. If they value security (food etc), their children, and family more than anything, they are less likely to stray based on errant desires. Men, on the other hand, have higher desire for sex, leaving them longing for some hot young stranger to bang even if their relationship hasn't soured.

I see nothing wrong with this survey at all.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

You are an American woman? This is the kind of stuff served up by 300lb American
cheese monster females, particularly during menopause....bitter sour grapes.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

HouseMD wrote:

I don't trust the sampling method, but the results probably aren't far from the truth. But this isn't necessarily a bad thing. If a girl values love and sex highly, she is more likely to run off chasing some other guy to sleep with or whatever guy pulls at her heartstrings better than you do the second your relationship hits problems. If anything, this is an adaptive part of female psychology, which allows them to place family above sex and lust. If they value security (food etc), their children, and family more than anything, they are less likely to stray based on errant desires. Men, on the other hand, have higher desire for sex, leaving them longing for some hot young stranger to bang even if their relationship hasn't soured.

+1.

The study's a bit strange and the article is even stranger, morphing into a discussion on Pres. Acquino and overpopulation and birth control.

However, the basic takeaway - that women and men view food as more important than love and sex - doesn't seem so surprising in a 3rd world nation.

My experience is that once they are fed, Filipinas are pretty damn horny :)
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Although PH is a bit more down on my list compared to VN and Thailand (at least that is the way for now), this article is still a downer for me. How about this? An interesting idea could be conducting a survey in a couple of countries, and using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to see at what level most people in that country belong to.

The levels are:

1. Physiological needs

2. Safety

3. Social

4. Esteem

5. Self-actualization

6. Helping others achieve self-actualization

Only person I know that has achieved Level 6 is no other than the Great Redeemer Lord and Savior. I'd imagine many in the Philippines are still at Levels 1 and 2. Thailand? Maybe 2 and 3. Vietnam more at 3 maybe. Myself? 3.5 to 4.

I've checked the average IQ of people in countries around the world, and it seems that PH has an average IQ of 86, compared to about 90 for Thailand and 94 (or 98? I can't remember) for VN.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

In my chats with filipinas and taking note of experiences from HA members, it seems filipinas will f**k just about anyone(hence those butterfaces on their offspring)! However, there are a group of filipinas who will at least wait until they find a love partner before giving it up, and seem to stumble just as much as western males do in this respect. Such filipinas seem to come from mostly the south, or areas where the race-mixing is kept to a minimum.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Bao3niang wrote:Although PH is a bit more down on my list compared to VN and Thailand (at least that is the way for now), this article is still a downer for me. How about this? An interesting idea could be conducting a survey in a couple of countries, and using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to see at what level most people in that country belong to.

The levels are:

1. Physiological needs

2. Safety

3. Social

4. Esteem

5. Self-actualization

6. Helping others achieve self-actualization

Only person I know that has achieved Level 6 is no other than the Great Redeemer Lord and Savior. I'd imagine many in the Philippines are still at Levels 1 and 2. Thailand? Maybe 2 and 3. Vietnam more at 3 maybe. Myself? 3.5 to 4.

I've checked the average IQ of people in countries around the world, and it seems that PH has an average IQ of 86, compared to about 90 for Thailand and 94 (or 98? I can't remember) for VN.
I'm telling you, it shouldn't be a downer. These women have their priorities straight. It's when women value sex and love over family, children, food, or shelter that society starts to take a turn for the worse.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would you care what an article says? Anyone can put up an article. The real life trip reports on this forum are far more revealing and informative.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

HouseMD wrote:

This was my thought exactly.

One of the problems with women in the US is that they ONLY care about love and sex, which is why they cheat constantly. They think only with their emotions and have no practical sense. They fall in and out of love very easily.

I'd greatly prefer a girl that is loyal to me over one that is intensely in love with me. But that's just me though....
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I understand the logic behind this.

But I want a woman who is in love with me finds me sexually attractive and thinks I'm providing what she needs.

Personally, I don't want my future wife always lusting after another man, I want her to be satisfied with me and what I have to offer her.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The survey is flawed because it only includes Manilla women which are by far the most arrogant and difficult women in the country, Filipino guys from Southern Philippines won't date them. Only date Filipinas that speak Visayan or Ilonggo and you won't be disappointed in the bedroom.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

davewe wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

+1.

The study's a bit strange and the article is even stranger, morphing into a discussion on Pres. Acquino and overpopulation and birth control.

However, the basic takeaway - that women and men view food as more important than love and sex - doesn't seem so surprising in a 3rd world nation.

My experience is that once they are fed, Filipinas are pretty damn horny :)
Which leads to making MORE family (which happens to be #1 on the list)...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Ghost wrote:Going to have to call bullshit on this one. Why, then, are Filipinas always saying they don't like Filipino guys because they arent romantic and don't act lovingly? And it does look like Filipino men largely are that way, perhaps too carefree even to worry about that.
"Romance" to women doesn't mean what it means to men. Romance to women isn't about love and affection, it's about spending lots of money on them. Taking them out to an exorbitantly overpriced restaurant and buying them designer handbags that cost hundreds of dollars, that's what "romance" is to them.

You just call bullshit on this study because you don't like the results. You want to believe in the loving Filipina myth.