Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is it possible to change racial preference in dating?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby TopSpruce » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 am

Thanks guys. I took a trip to the local asian foods market and walked around. Not a bad selection of girls.

On the other hand, most people end up marrying within their own race. Psychology studies show people tend to find those who look similar to them more attractive. So good points either way.... I might think about it further.

"Since parents share fewer genes with mixed-race children, people involved in interracial marriages are short-changing their own genes, which might explain why people engaged in mixed-race relationships often tend to have lower mate value. A recent survey found that white women who date black men tend to be fatter, dumber and more quarrelsome than average."

Is the above quote true?
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am







Postby TopSpruce » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:09 am

My god.

I just looked up the gentic differences chart and it matches almost completely with my preferences.

I find Indian and Near East girls more attractive amd they are some of the closest to Europeans genetically.

Northeast Asians i find most attractive of the rest of the races and it turna out they are the closest to europeans of the asians ( closer than malay). Africans are least attractive to me and they are the most distantly related.


Wow, amazing that my preferences would line up so perfectly and I had never seem these charts before.

Well, I think thats proof enough to me that genetics are important in this situation.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby TopSpruce » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:13 am

TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby theprimebait » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:13 pm

TopSpruce wrote:Thanks guys. I took a trip to the local asian foods market and walked around. Not a bad selection of girls.

On the other hand, most people end up marrying within their own race. Psychology studies show people tend to find those who look similar to them more attractive. So good points either way.... I might think about it further.

"Since parents share fewer genes with mixed-race children, people involved in interracial marriages are short-changing their own genes, which might explain why people engaged in mixed-race relationships often tend to have lower mate value. A recent survey found that white women who date black men tend to be fatter, dumber and more quarrelsome than average."

Is the above quote true?


People marry within their own race because they usually only socialize with their own race,because the area they live in is usually of one race.its also easier socially to not intermarry,however I think Inter-fucking rates would be higher than intermarrying rates.

you also have to consider culture.I think a white mexican would socialize more with a ''black''dominican instead of associatting with anglos and in the case of dominicans with african americans(although in both cases the 2nd generation would be different).

Where I live the muslims from white to black sozialize with each other ebcasue they share similar values,language,food etc

as for ww with bm..no..there are tons of attractive white and latina women with black men.that stereotype may be true for an older generation..but not in this generation.alot of educated white and latina women are dating educated black men.

and guess what?alot of attractive educated latino men and white men are dating attractive black girls(stats say for every black guy with a latina there is a latino with a black girl)!

the new generation simpely doesn't care about race.

now ''marriage''is something else.most youth are not interested in that.

you can bring out OKcupid stats about racial preferances in dating(if it soothes your ego)..but firstly..what socially normal,attractive girl uses OKcupid or the internet for anything but Facebook?

what young hot girl uses okcupid?that site is for spinsters.

Cliffs:

MOST(Young new generation) people are openminded and attracted to all races.they will date an individual who is ATTRACTIVE regardless of his RACE.so while Tyson Beckford is running thru white pussies,I can assure you urkel isn't!

and while a goodlooking Tattoed Ricky martin has p***y from all races of women,your george lopez Paisa lookalikes do not!


simple.get with the times.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby TopSpruce » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Wow, seldom is answering a question so rewarding. If you see my above post regarding genetic similarities you will see why I am now convinced to date within my race or at the very least within races similar to mine genetically. Also, the more I read about the subject....the more I learn about the biological problems mixed race children face(social identity crisis not included). Disruption of co-evolved gene complexs can be severe enough to cause problems or maybe another reason....why is unclear but the statistics don't lie as to what happens.

Further, it shows to me never to listen to the media. Its a bunch of exaggerated claims, omitted data, and even downright lies.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby mguy » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:45 pm

I think racial bias is very difficult to escape from. It's a plato's cave dilemma. That's why America will always have the same racial preference and that's why you should leave if you get the short end.

As an individual, the images projected on to you get imprinted on your mind. We date streotypes whether we like it or not.

Can it be changed? Not without conscious sustained effort. Why?

Because environment dictates it.

You want to change your racial preference? Then change your environment. Cultural forces will influence your preference naturally.

When I got to Asia, I liked the brown skin girls and kinda "exotic" looking. After time and being influenced by society, I am shifting to the pearly complexioned look championed by local media. Looking at the first girls I dated, at this point, I probably would not entertain them. The environment has more to do with beauty. Different environment different influences on beauty. The subtlety of your environment is what changes your preference.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby TopSpruce » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 am

I think its a combination of environment and genes.

Despite people telling me Indian girls are awful, I found them attractive. If you look at genetic data, Indians are the most genetically similar asians to Europeans.

As a european man, I am attracted to those who share most of my genes. There must be a genetic reason why I like near eastern girls, europeab girls, Indian girls, and persian girls the most....and those happen to be closest genetically to me.

Also, as you say, environment is important. Although I used to like northeast Asian girls when I was 13, I slowly but steadily changed preferences to white girls...probably to to environment, media, social cues, etc.

I imagine it to be possible to change prefernces, but it would be quite challenging to reverse decades of social
programming.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:52 am

theprimebait wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:Thanks guys. I took a trip to the local asian foods market and walked around. Not a bad selection of girls.

On the other hand, most people end up marrying within their own race. Psychology studies show people tend to find those who look similar to them more attractive. So good points either way.... I might think about it further.

"Since parents share fewer genes with mixed-race children, people involved in interracial marriages are short-changing their own genes, which might explain why people engaged in mixed-race relationships often tend to have lower mate value. A recent survey found that white women who date black men tend to be fatter, dumber and more quarrelsome than average."

Is the above quote true?


People marry within their own race because they usually only socialize with their own race,because the area they live in is usually of one race.its also easier socially to not intermarry,however I think Inter-f***ing rates would be higher than intermarrying rates.

you also have to consider culture.I think a white mexican would socialize more with a ''black''dominican instead of associatting with anglos and in the case of dominicans with african americans(although in both cases the 2nd generation would be different).

Where I live the muslims from white to black sozialize with each other ebcasue they share similar values,language,food etc

as for ww with bm..no..there are tons of attractive white and latina women with black men.that stereotype may be true for an older generation..but not in this generation.alot of educated white and latina women are dating educated black men.

and guess what?alot of attractive educated latino men and white men are dating attractive black girls(stats say for every black guy with a latina there is a latino with a black girl)!

the new generation simpely doesn't care about race.

now ''marriage''is something else.most youth are not interested in that.

you can bring out OKcupid stats about racial preferances in dating(if it soothes your ego)..but firstly..what socially normal,attractive girl uses OKcupid or the internet for anything but Facebook?

what young hot girl uses okcupid?that site is for spinsters.

Cliffs:

MOST(Young new generation) people are openminded and attracted to all races.they will date an individual who is ATTRACTIVE regardless of his RACE.so while Tyson Beckford is running thru white pussies,I can assure you urkel isn't!

and while a goodlooking Tattoed Ricky martin has p***y from all races of women,your george lopez Paisa lookalikes do not!


simple.get with the times.


That's untrue most people under 30 would like to get married at some point but crushing school debt prevents thinking that far forward; but that's why women giving birth for the first time (College Educated) in their mid 30's as skyrocketed.

The Classis Latin Lover most women, even Latin women have pictured in their head is NOT George Lopez so you can stop with that comparison its not even remotely realistic. The only way men like Lopez get good looking White skinned Latin women is M-O-N-E-Y. If you spent any time with rich Latins you would see what I mean.

I guess you didn't see the post about the Univ of Cal-Berkeley study that found that Black men and Black women are open to IR while White men just like any sort of pu**y and White women are vastly more selective.

While in general IR numbers are up (Pew Research) its still FAR, FAR, FAR behind the UK and Brazil -

UK - 39% of White women are involved or married to Black men
BR - 43% of all marriages are of mixed race

I really don't care how many White men marry Black women, its largely unimportant because if all you can hold up is George Lucas then both you and Black women don't have much to celebrate.

Also use Google's spell check feature I know I misspell sh*t all the time but I try and correct it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Is it possible to change racial preference in dating?

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:27 am

TopSpruce wrote:Is there anything wrong with having these preferences or is it natural?
I know I could dramatically increase my dating pool if I opened up to other races, but is it possible?

Is it possible to change your racial preferences for dating?


Nothing wrong with a preference, IMO.
Mine have even changed over time.
At first: Hey, {ethnic group x} girls look kinda nice.
Later: Say... , why are {ethnic group x} guys running like hell in the other direction?
Now, I know. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby theprimebait » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:Thanks guys. I took a trip to the local asian foods market and walked around. Not a bad selection of girls.

On the other hand, most people end up marrying within their own race. Psychology studies show people tend to find those who look similar to them more attractive. So good points either way.... I might think about it further.

"Since parents share fewer genes with mixed-race children, people involved in interracial marriages are short-changing their own genes, which might explain why people engaged in mixed-race relationships often tend to have lower mate value. A recent survey found that white women who date black men tend to be fatter, dumber and more quarrelsome than average."

Is the above quote true?


People marry within their own race because they usually only socialize with their own race,because the area they live in is usually of one race.its also easier socially to not intermarry,however I think Inter-f***ing rates would be higher than intermarrying rates.

you also have to consider culture.I think a white mexican would socialize more with a ''black''dominican instead of associatting with anglos and in the case of dominicans with african americans(although in both cases the 2nd generation would be different).

Where I live the muslims from white to black sozialize with each other ebcasue they share similar values,language,food etc

as for ww with bm..no..there are tons of attractive white and latina women with black men.that stereotype may be true for an older generation..but not in this generation.alot of educated white and latina women are dating educated black men.

and guess what?alot of attractive educated latino men and white men are dating attractive black girls(stats say for every black guy with a latina there is a latino with a black girl)!

the new generation simpely doesn't care about race.

now ''marriage''is something else.most youth are not interested in that.

you can bring out OKcupid stats about racial preferances in dating(if it soothes your ego)..but firstly..what socially normal,attractive girl uses OKcupid or the internet for anything but Facebook?

what young hot girl uses okcupid?that site is for spinsters.

Cliffs:

MOST(Young new generation) people are openminded and attracted to all races.they will date an individual who is ATTRACTIVE regardless of his RACE.so while Tyson Beckford is running thru white pussies,I can assure you urkel isn't!

and while a goodlooking Tattoed Ricky martin has p***y from all races of women,your george lopez Paisa lookalikes do not!


simple.get with the times.


That's untrue most people under 30 would like to get married at some point but crushing school debt prevents thinking that far forward; but that's why women giving birth for the first time (College Educated) in their mid 30's as skyrocketed.

The Classis Latin Lover most women, even Latin women have pictured in their head is NOT George Lopez so you can stop with that comparison its not even remotely realistic. The only way men like Lopez get good looking White skinned Latin women is M-O-N-E-Y. If you spent any time with rich Latins you would see what I mean.

I guess you didn't see the post about the Univ of Cal-Berkeley study that found that Black men and Black women are open to IR while White men just like any sort of pu**y and White women are vastly more selective.

While in general IR numbers are up (Pew Research) its still FAR, FAR, FAR behind the UK and Brazil -

UK - 39% of White women are involved or married to Black men
BR - 43% of all marriages are of mixed race

I really don't care how many White men marry Black women, its largely unimportant because if all you can hold up is George Lucas then both you and Black women don't have much to celebrate.

Also use Google's spell check feature I know I misspell sh*t all the time but I try and correct it.



I don't Think you read my post or your english is very terrible.

I said :Ricky martin lookalikes will get ton of p***y from diverse races of bitches.while the George lopez Paisa looking hispanics will struggle.

I said the Tyson Beckford doppelgangers will get tons of p***y from all races of women,while the Urkel looking people won't.

my point was that Race these days is not relevant to most women.goodlooking latino and black men do good with women of all races.as do handsome white men.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:43 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:Thanks guys. I took a trip to the local asian foods market and walked around. Not a bad selection of girls.

On the other hand, most people end up marrying within their own race. Psychology studies show people tend to find those who look similar to them more attractive. So good points either way.... I might think about it further.

"Since parents share fewer genes with mixed-race children, people involved in interracial marriages are short-changing their own genes, which might explain why people engaged in mixed-race relationships often tend to have lower mate value. A recent survey found that white women who date black men tend to be fatter, dumber and more quarrelsome than average."

Is the above quote true?


People marry within their own race because they usually only socialize with their own race,because the area they live in is usually of one race.its also easier socially to not intermarry,however I think Inter-f***ing rates would be higher than intermarrying rates.

you also have to consider culture.I think a white mexican would socialize more with a ''black''dominican instead of associatting with anglos and in the case of dominicans with african americans(although in both cases the 2nd generation would be different).

Where I live the muslims from white to black sozialize with each other ebcasue they share similar values,language,food etc

as for ww with bm..no..there are tons of attractive white and latina women with black men.that stereotype may be true for an older generation..but not in this generation.alot of educated white and latina women are dating educated black men.

and guess what?alot of attractive educated latino men and white men are dating attractive black girls(stats say for every black guy with a latina there is a latino with a black girl)!

the new generation simpely doesn't care about race.

now ''marriage''is something else.most youth are not interested in that.

you can bring out OKcupid stats about racial preferances in dating(if it soothes your ego)..but firstly..what socially normal,attractive girl uses OKcupid or the internet for anything but Facebook?

what young hot girl uses okcupid?that site is for spinsters.

Cliffs:

MOST(Young new generation) people are openminded and attracted to all races.they will date an individual who is ATTRACTIVE regardless of his RACE.so while Tyson Beckford is running thru white pussies,I can assure you urkel isn't!

and while a goodlooking Tattoed Ricky martin has p***y from all races of women,your george lopez Paisa lookalikes do not!


simple.get with the times.


That's untrue most people under 30 would like to get married at some point but crushing school debt prevents thinking that far forward; but that's why women giving birth for the first time (College Educated) in their mid 30's as skyrocketed.

The Classis Latin Lover most women, even Latin women have pictured in their head is NOT George Lopez so you can stop with that comparison its not even remotely realistic. The only way men like Lopez get good looking White skinned Latin women is M-O-N-E-Y. If you spent any time with rich Latins you would see what I mean.

I guess you didn't see the post about the Univ of Cal-Berkeley study that found that Black men and Black women are open to IR while White men just like any sort of pu**y and White women are vastly more selective.

While in general IR numbers are up (Pew Research) its still FAR, FAR, FAR behind the UK and Brazil -

UK - 39% of White women are involved or married to Black men
BR - 43% of all marriages are of mixed race

I really don't care how many White men marry Black women, its largely unimportant because if all you can hold up is George Lucas then both you and Black women don't have much to celebrate.

Also use Google's spell check feature I know I misspell sh*t all the time but I try and correct it.




I think you mean 43 % of Black British men are married to white women,as black brits are like 2 % of the population and only concentrated in certain areas.it would be impossible for 43 % of british women to be married to black men.



do you Really think a Jon kortajerena lookalike mexican has problems with black or white women?Women like goodlooking,financially stable men,race is irrelevant to most women.

the only thing women are loyal to is status and money.lmao
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:58 pm

mguy wrote:I think racial bias is very difficult to escape from. It's a plato's cave dilemma. That's why America will always have the same racial preference and that's why you should leave if you get the short end.

As an individual, the images projected on to you get imprinted on your mind. We date streotypes whether we like it or not.

Can it be changed? Not without conscious sustained effort. Why?

Because environment dictates it.

You want to change your racial preference? Then change your environment. Cultural forces will influence your preference naturally.

When I got to Asia, I liked the brown skin girls and kinda "exotic" looking. After time and being influenced by society, I am shifting to the pearly complexioned look championed by local media. Looking at the first girls I dated, at this point, I probably would not entertain them. The environment has more to do with beauty. Different environment different influences on beauty. The subtlety of your environment is what changes your preference.




Here is a white actor,clint Eastwood:

http://www.standbyformindcontrol.com/wp ... peg?9d7bd4

here is a Somali Tribesman:

Image

one is''white'',the other is ''black''.do you guys really think an asian is more genetically related to clint,than the black tribesman?


here are some more''black women'',do you really think a asian women is more related to whites than these women?

(Go Here if the pics don't all show up :http://puahate.com/showthread.php?p=2740008)


Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

now stop being so colorstruck,if humans were colorblind like dogs,would you be able to distinguish these women from white women?look at their faces.

alot of people say they like punjabi,usually,of all desi's Bitches.but if you look at their features,they don't look euro at all.they may have lighter skin,but the dark Tamils actually have more euro features.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:24 am

You need to explain how my English is terrible. I write constantly and you know what? The only people with that attack; my so-called issues with writing in English is people who disagree with me, that it's by accident?

NO ITS NOT, so save it! Google picked up obvious spelling errors if you're a typical male who can't stand be to corrected then go on with your ignorant self.

Now: I meant 39% of White women are involved with Black men either dating or married, that comes from a recent study. There is going to be a disparity between numbers it always happens because of how they get their data.

There is parity between Black men marrying White Brazilian women (26.4%) and Black women marrying White Brazilian men (25.6%). Yet the only people claiming victimhood is Black women. Like America, Afro-Brazilians marry Black men at a much higher level; if they get married at all.

IR is artificially kept low because that's how the elites want it. By keeping the races separate they won't fight back because they don't know who the enemy is. Its much harder to do now since Whites are suffering in this bad economy and so-called "jobless" recovery.

Race is LESS relevant I agree but don't act like its disappeared. I ain't stupid in Western Culture its pretty simple if I want to marry a White woman I need to go to the UK; this is backup by the most profiles on US based web sites come from British women after American women. That's very unscientific but I am sure if somebody bothered to count they would come to the same conclusion.

In America its very regional, the best places for IR are the West Coast/East Coast and parts of the Middle, like Minnesota. In the Deep South, the stereotype of less than worthy White women date equally dusty Black men. That's not all of course, because I knew a stunning blonde White woman from Mississippi who married a Black man, had his child and he turned out to be some crackhead.

Economics plays a bigger impact than before despite women reaching parity in the labor market. That's just a ploy to attain more wealth via social contract (marriage).

This makes it much, much, much more difficult find a reasonable and attractive woman in Western Culture = Happier Abroad
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests