Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do our zionist overlords push for the gay agenda?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why do our zionist overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Does it have an effect on our women?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm







Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby HouseMD » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

It's just another way to fragment society. Identity politics are a divide and conquer strategy, plain and simple. There's always going to be homosexual men and women out there, it's just how some are wired. By making it a core political issue, however, you split people into two camps, for or against, creating an illusion of choice and an atmosphere of divisiveness. People feel empowered by expressing their opinions while they are actually being disempowered by division. It's brilliant, really, how obvious it is, yet people on the left and right feel so strongly about their respective views that they'll be furious if you bring this up to them. They'll keep riding high on their moral superiority trip (both sides feel morally superior, obviously) and refuse to even entertain the idea that they are being played.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby pete98146 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Good question. I think the answer is two fold:

1. The Zionists have visions of massive depopulation. So what better way than to push the Gay/Lesbian agenda? They will do anything in their power to break down the nuclear family and IMHO they are doing a great job accomplishing this while at the same time, hiding their real objectives.

While they are at it, they pump up the Feminist Agenda on a large scale. What do the Zionists get out of this? A bigger tax base of workers and again, depopulation as women focus on their careers instead of giving birth.

2. Divide and Conquer. This is the one area that most Americans don't understand. The Zionists spend mega dollars each year employing the brightest minds in America who work in think tank centers with a goal of having mind control over the American citizens. Remember the movie Wizard of Oz? The elite don't want us to know what's really behind the curtain so they create as many distractions as possible. If we are all fighting against each other, nobody has enough time to look at the top of the pyramid and realize the real villain.

So they pit women against men, gays against straights, democrats against republicans (their biggest area of focus which is odd because they run both parties), pious against agnostic/atheist etc. It's all a ploy and part of a very well developed plan.

Others may have a different spin on things, but that's mine...
Last edited by pete98146 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 pm

HouseMD wrote:It's just another way to fragment society. Identity politics are a divide and conquer strategy, plain and simple. There's always going to be homosexual men and women out there, it's just how some are wired. By making it a core political issue, however, you split people into two camps, for or against, creating an illusion of choice and an atmosphere of divisiveness. People feel empowered by expressing their opinions while they are actually being disempowered by division. It's brilliant, really, how obvious it is, yet people on the left and right feel so strongly about their respective views that they'll be furious if you bring this up to them. They'll keep riding high on their moral superiority trip (both sides feel morally superior, obviously) and refuse to even entertain the idea that they are being played.


I thought you believed everything the "zionist overlords" told you, such as their debunked story that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing JFK? Why do you think they would lie or manipulate us? You believe that authority=truth right?

I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.

So it may be that they are trying to create a genderless society where men and women are the same and the state raises babies in incubators and can program any gene or DNA trait they want into them, giving them full control over what kind of humans are produced. There is already a movement called Post-Genderism. Their website is at BetterHuman.com. I heard about it on one of Jim Fetzer's podcasts with Sofia Smallstorm. Sofia recommended watching the documentary on Vimeo called "The Disappearing Male".
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby fschmidt » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:35 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Does it have an effect on our women?

As one of your zionist overlords, I would like to answer your question. We have an alliance composed of zionists, gays, freemasons, and lizard people who control the world. The gays play an important role in undermining marriage. How do they do this? By getting the attention of all you morons who protest against gays while your own women run wild. So we actively support the focus on gay issues and promote them in the media. Ha ha.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 am

Depopulation.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby Someone » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am

Winston wrote:I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.


Let's not turn this site into another TradCon [traditional-conservative] macho-fest, there's already too much of that in the Manosphere. This site is different because the people here are a little more intelligent.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Postby theprimebait » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:19 pm

pete98146 wrote:Good question. I think the answer is two fold:

1. The Zionists have visions of massive depopulation. So what better way than to push the Gay/Lesbian agenda? They will do anything in their power to break down the nuclear family and IMHO they are doing a great job accomplishing this while at the same time, hiding their real objectives.

While they are at it, they pump up the Feminist Agenda on a large scale. What do the Zionists get out of this? A bigger tax base of workers and again, depopulation as women focus on their careers instead of giving birth.

2. Divide and Conquer. This is the one area that most Americans don't understand. The Zionists spend mega dollars each year employing the brightest minds in America who work in think tank centers with a goal of having mind control over the American citizens. Remember the movie Wizard of Oz? The elite don't want us to know what's really behind the curtain so they create as many distractions as possible. If we are all fighting against each other, nobody has enough time to look at the top of the pyramid and realize the real villain.

So they pit women against men, gays against straights, democrats against republicans (their biggest area of focus which is odd because they run both parties), pious against agnostic/atheist etc. It's all a ploy and part of a very well developed plan.

Others may have a different spin on things, but that's mine...


Depopulation is exactely what governments don't want.it means less worker drones and suckers to be conned by the system(and less buyers of their dumb made in china for 2 cents sold for 2000 dollars shit). Hence all the worries about low fertility rates in places like Germany and Japan.there will still be millions of people,its not like they are going extinct,just not enough people to man the machines,so to speak.

so all this depopulation stuff is just hogwash.

another thing:

depopulation is a GOOD thing.there simpely is not enough resources on this earth to feed 7 billion let alone 9 billion people.the problem isn't poplution,global warming,the problem is the average ethiopian woman has about 9 kids in her lifetime,that she cannot feed(!!).

never in history has our population been in the multiple billions until the industrial revolution.

people who advocate be fruitfull and multiply are religious nuts.simple.

heck by 2050 almost all fish in the sea will be EXTINCT due to overfishing.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby droid » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:35 am

Winston wrote:I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.


It's not only gender. The phenomenon aims towards a genderless, raceless, and ageless society (children act as adults, adults act like children). Pure communism.
If I remember well, Engels et al suggested a "free" utopia where children would have sex with their parents, etc.

Not gonna happen though. 200 years from now this epoch will be remembered as that of the 'usury-modernists' or something like that, just like the "baroque" or the "edo period" etc.
I don't have a problem with personal choices, but I condemn when certain behaviors are shoved down society's throat under a masquerade of 'freedom', for a particular agenda.


Fschmidt, that's what Icke's personal mission is, to confuse people and discredit any honest dissent.
It worked on you, now you hear someone complain, and cry: "oh, but you believe in lizard people from another dimension".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby fschmidt » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:49 am

droid wrote:Fschmidt, that's what Icke's personal mission is, to confuse people and discredit any honest dissent.
It worked on you, now you hear someone complain, and cry: "oh, but you believe in lizard people from another dimension".


All these beliefs are equally absurd. Lizard people, zionists, whatever. All lunacy. At least zionists exist, unlike lizard people, but the goal of zionism is just to support Israel, nothing more. Zionism certainly has absolutely nothing to do with the gay agenda, that's just laughable, so this thread should be treated as a joke.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby theprimebait » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Zionists?What do zionists have to do with ''the Gay Agenda''?

maybe humanity came far enough to realize homosexuality is perfectely normal,natural and moral.and even if it wasn't natural,it wouldn't matter.many things that are natural are immoral and many unnatural things are moral(faithfull to 1 -marriage for example-totally a neolithic invention)

and guess what?Gays have a right to exist freely as normal human beings,and if you don't tolerate them we shouldn't Tolerate your bigot beliefs.

Tolerate to get Tolerated!whats the matter can dish out hatred but can't take it?I'll remember this next time when Tradcons complain about their civil liberties being limited and when the black bigot posters here complain about Racism.

and Asians who hate gays!how dare you when you know how it is like to be discriminated.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby C.J. » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Gays are perfect for the agenda of satanist scum. They don't reproduce, thy waste a lot of time partying or hiding, they're selfish, they're sexually dysfunctional, they're devious enough to take advantage of government-wrought benefits, shove demonic values onto unsuspecting children, they don't raise masculine children(they ALWAYS raise feminine children), they have no positive values themselves to bring to others, they're usually political whores, they don't raise functional children and they clearly hate heterosexuals.

Also, I haven't met a gay person who wasn't either the product of sexual trauma/abuse, or a highly dysfunctional family - none of my family members who were gay, were normal folks. Just highly confused, since they were sexually molested by various family members I hear most sexual assaults are instigated by people the victim knows. Understandable. However with that they become completely worthless to others, AND themselves.

If I was an evil overlord bent on the control and destruction of stupid humans who were clearly f***ing way too much, I'd make people JUST like this. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Black americans are perfect for the agenda of satanist scum. They don't reproduce, thy waste a lot of time partying or hiding, they're selfish, they're sexually dysfunctional, they're devious enough to take advantage of government-wrought benefits, shove demonic values onto unsuspecting children, they don't raise masculine children(they ALWAYS raise feminine children), they have no positive values themselves to bring to others, they're usually political whores, they don't raise functional children and they clearly hate White People.

Also, I haven't met a black person who wasn't either the product of sexual trauma/abuse, or a highly dysfunctional family - none of my family members who were black, were normal folks. Just highly confused, since they were sexually molested by various family members I hear most sexual assaults are instigated by people the victim knows. Understandable. However with that they become completely worthless to others, AND themselves.

If I was an evil overlord bent on the control and destruction of stupid humans who were clearly f***ing way too much, I'd make people JUST like this.

''

See What discriminatory Generalizations do?

FYI,many Gay societies exist and are functional.most afghans are gay.they function.saudi arabia is a mostly gay country.they function.

many places in the world have downlowers,they function.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby theprimebait » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Someone wrote:
Winston wrote:I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.


Let's not turn this site into another TradCon [traditional-conservative] macho-fest, there's already too much of that in the Manosphere. This site is different because the people here are a little more intelligent.


this site is full of religious nuts,bigots,racists,autists,psychopaths,and mentally handicapped people.and they wonder why they can't get their own women to look their way.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby C.J. » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:04 pm

theprimebait wrote:See What discriminatory Generalizations do?

FYI,many Gay societies exist and are functional.most afghans are gay.they function.saudi arabia is a mostly gay country.they function.

many places in the world have downlowers,they function.

Yeah....wow. Being a new ager has CLEARLY destroyed your feeble mind.

You talk gay, then you refer to the western world and think it's normal! Hahahahaha.
HA accuses me of being a druggie, and even *I* know this is nonsense. :lol:

Stop peddling the new age to complete fools. The new age won't help you. It's an illusory construct, designed to extract your intelligence and energy, and keep you from doing anything productive.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests