Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do our zionist overlords push for the gay agenda?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby droid » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Again, that's the point here, someone complains and is met with emotional outbursts, triggered by media conditioning and shill disinformation;
Followed by the typical mangina shaming tactic of "you can't get laid".
I don't have a problem with gays at all, but the j*w-ridden media and government promoting it and shoving it down everyone's
throat is what some of us have a problem with.

There's two definitions of Zionism (whether one agrees or not), first the original one, regarding Israel etc, but the second one refers to jewish supremacy and
their discrimination against others in non-jewish countries; Funny the race-paranoid "tolerant" racists in here see discrimination everywhere, except in that case.
If you can't see by now it is a real issue, well.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:24 pm

droid wrote:There's two definitions of Zionism (whether one agrees or not), first the original one, regarding Israel etc, but the second one refers to jewish supremacy and
their discrimination against others in non-jewish countries;

Please link to a dictionary definition that matches your second definition. I am not arguing about whether jewish supremacy and discrimination exists or not, I am arguing about the use of words. If one uses words as Humpty Dumpty does in Alice in Wonderland, then meaningful communication becomes impossible.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:38 am

As defined and described by the elders of Zion (regardless of actual authorship).
Unfortunately it's character suicide to say that, perhaps, just perhaps, 10% of that is actually taking place.

I don't give a damn anymore, I'm packing up and leaving this zoo pretty soon. I'll probably find China to be an asylum too in other respects, but at
least the girls are super friendly. Haha!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 am

theprimebait wrote:Depopulation is exactely what governments don't want.it means less worker drones and suckers to be conned by the system(and less buyers of their dumb made in china for 2 cents sold for 2000 dollars shit). Hence all the worries about low fertility rates in places like Germany and Japan.there will still be millions of people,its not like they are going extinct,just not enough people to man the machines,so to speak.

so all this depopulation stuff is just hogwash.

Actually, depopulation has been an obsession of the ruling elite since WWII, arguably rightly so. Of course it is initially disadvantageous to a country to be depopulated, especially in the way the elite are going about it, so the policy was first imposed on the defeated Axis powers. You mention Germany and Japan, and could have also mentioned Italy, where depopulation is a problem. Do you think this is a coincidence?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:04 am

The ferocity of how they are pushing the gay agenda is truely amazing. It's clearly now their number one priority. They go after heads of state like Putin and make object lessons of celebrities, the latest being "Duck Dynasty". They aren't expending this kind of energy because it's not important. And they could care less about actual homosexuals. Destroying the sex differences destroys our humanity. The objective - a broken population of submissive slaves.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Postby Jester » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:55 am

HouseMD wrote:It's just another way to fragment society. Identity politics are a divide and conquer strategy, plain and simple. There's always going to be homosexual men and women out there, it's just how some are wired. By making it a core political issue, however, you split people into two camps, for or against, creating an illusion of choice and an atmosphere of divisiveness. People feel empowered by expressing their opinions while they are actually being disempowered by division. It's brilliant, really, how obvious it is, yet people on the left and right feel so strongly about their respective views that they'll be furious if you bring this up to them. They'll keep riding high on their moral superiority trip (both sides feel morally superior, obviously) and refuse to even entertain the idea that they are being played.

+10
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:22 am

What's interesting is that these "zionist overlords" are also pushing multi-culturalism, as well as gay rights, for all Western countries, but not for Israel. Why is that? What is their agenda?

Also, how come there are no gays on this forum? Why doesn't our movement appeal to them?

I don't get why the media makes it look like gays are common everywhere. I don't even have any gay friends. Do any of you?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions