Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A Better Way To Live and Date Overseas with NO LIMITATIONS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A Better Way To Live and Date Overseas with NO LIMITATIONS

Postby PrinceAuron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:03 am

Hello Everyone, I have been Internet Marketing for 2 Years now. I love the freedom that I can get without working, limitations and restrictions. without having to be on a budget while I am overseas, as a matter of fact i just want to discuss a better alternative to working or living off of pensions overseas. I have read alot of the posts on this forum over the years before and after i became a member of it: I must say that it wouldn't be very fun if you had to work overseas like in the FSU Country's (Russia,Ukraine, etc...) or the Philippines because they don't pay you enough and WHY SHOULD YOU?? I understand that some of you may live off of hedge-funds, pensions or 401Ks but still there are still others who are trapped in a rat race for instance: supposedly you want to live in china for the supposed social and dating scene, would you REALLY want to work at a sweatshop or a low paying job there in china?? Just so that you can get Pu$$y? is that your idea of having fun? to work for corporate china until it drives you to the point of wanting to jump off a building? I don't know anyone on this forum in real life so PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!

But what I do know is as i read some of these posts about "How You Have to be on a budget living in the Philippines, and what you can and cant do because you are on a budget". I'm sitting and relaxing knowing for sure that I don't have to worry about budgeting and finances or any of these so called "Financial Obligations". Luckily, I would just like to share that there is an alternative to the rat race or Opening up a Business in your perspective country as an Expat. I have been recently involved with a global web-hosting company that is selling the latest and greatest web domain names for small or big online businesses. so far i have succeeded with very impressive results, sales and commissions and which i can live off of comfortably. I have multiple streams of internet income that has allowed me to have the option to live anywhere.


Now Don't get it confused, i don't live in a big mansion or a castle and I don't want to, its not my thing. however with the amount of money i am making from this "web-hosting service" and other "web-hosting company's", I can definitely say that I am not restricted or limited and I do not have to have a budget. I'm able to travel around Russia to meet all the beautiful women of Russia without budgeting. I don't have to wait a year just to go on a trip. Its a beautiful and very surreal feeling. I just don't see how some people and I am not talking about the people on this forum necessarily or from their experiences, but HOW IN THE HELL do you enjoy going to these country's on a budget????? Why do you want to go to a country for like 2 weeks and meet up with a girlfriend or whatever and have fun ONLY TO HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY TO WORK FOR THE MAN OR CORPORATION OR YOUR JOB???? it just doesn't make any logical sense to me, IT NEVER DID!

I know alot of you guys aren't willing to take risks, and I apologize in advance for saying this so don't take this too personal and i don't wish this on my worst enemy or anyone for that matter. but you know what I have to say about that??

If people are AFRAID to take a RISK, Then They DESERVE TO BE BROKE, UNHAPPY, STUCK WHERE They ARE IN Their LIFE, EITHER IN AMERICA, UK, CANADA or ANY OTHER ANGLO SAXON COUNTRY THAT They LIVE IN. AND They DESERVE TO STRUGGLE FOR THE REST OF Their LIVES WITHOUT A MATE and to die a [number of age] year old virgin without ever being loved or ever touching and having any sexual intimacy with a human being(Regardless of What Gender You Are) once in their life time.

I know I may sound cruel for saying it like that, but some of you went overseas already and took that risk for love and happiness but you know what i have to say to you guys?? CONGRATULATIONS, but TRY HARDER!!!

Why do I say This? Because the same people who went overseas in the forums were probably on a budget relying on a corporation, hedge-fund or a retirement. you may have enjoyed your stay during that time in your perspective country, however i consider that as a sample of what could have been a better experience. As an investor and an entrepreneur, I believe we should live off of Assets. Grow Assets that have no risks, manage them and live off of them rather then relying on a Corporation to pay you every 2 weeks or every month. When I am referring to assets, were not talking about pension funds, I'm talking about something that grows month by month. I happen to have a NO SCAM, LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY that i am currently involved in and with some patience and step by step training can lead you to living your life FINANCIALLY SCOTT FREE.

DO NOT OVERLOOK THIS OPPORTUNITY for YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER ON IN YOUR LIFE!

If anybody is interested, please feel free to email me at "PrinceAuron@yahoo.com" as I don't like to advertise on forums. anyhow I just wanted to vent that out and Maybe Some of you do appreciate the time you spend overseas when you live there or when you are visiting there.

I don't know what situation you might be in at this time. you might be happily married, you may be divorced, you may have had a bad relationship in a foreign country, you may have even looked for other options within a perspective country you are living in/visiting, i don't care. you can still live a good life BUT ONLY BY THIS PHILOSOPHY.

my philosophy has always been this quote "Your Time is your greatest asset and commodity"

Don't you want time to look for the right person in your perspective country without the limited amount of weeks to stay in your perspective country to go back to work at your [insert here] job????

Are you sick and tired of only being able to travel once a year??

If you want to know the best kept secret to fully enjoying your life without financial obligations or a 401K plan, Ill be more then happy to share with you. Just Feel Free to Email me at your own convenience.

Email Me because I may not be able to respond often on this happierabroad website so please just email me here: PrinceAuron@yahoo.com


Alright Guys Peace Out, I wish you all the best and
I hope I can change your life by giving you a helping hand
Last edited by PrinceAuron on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm







Postby mguy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:06 am

Internet marketing. smh
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 am

mguy wrote:Internet marketing. smh


Pretty good and well targeted sales letter though... :lol:
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby PrinceAuron » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 am

mguy wrote:Internet marketing. smh


DON'T OVERLOOK THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER ON in your life!

now I don't know what your source of income is but If you are working at your Job that pays you every week or 2 and only rely on your job, retirement, Social Security/Disability or a 401K and constantly being on a silly budget, then I guess it could mean that you don't want time to find the perfect mate who will complete you. :)
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:53 am

PrinceAuron wrote:
mguy wrote:Internet marketing. smh


DON'T OVERLOOK THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER ON in your life!

now I don't know what your source of income is but If you are working at your Job that pays you every week or 2 and only rely on your job, retirement, Social Security/Disability or a 401K and constantly being on a silly budget, then I guess it could mean that you don't want time to find the perfect mate who will complete you. :)


Wow, a perfect mate! Do you also own a bridge that you can sell me?
I just sent you a check with my signature on it. Write any number on that check and I will pay it. :roll:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Halwick » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:42 am

Hmm....Sounds like a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby PrinceAuron » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:31 am

Halwick wrote:Hmm....Sounds like a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.


its not any of those things. This is how i am really making a living.
I sell web domains and i don't believe that is a scam sir. :wink:
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 am

PrinceAuron wrote:
Halwick wrote:Hmm....Sounds like a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.


its not any of those things. This is how i am really making a living.
I sell web domains and i don't believe that is a scam sir. :wink:


You'd be more credible if you didn't make outrageous claims like we can find a perfect mate.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby C.J. » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 am

That's how you sell. The first and most powerful enemy that will come between the salesman and a sale, is the buyer's mind.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Maverick » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:46 am

Anyone that has done internet marketing (like myself) knows that it's extremely volatile and not something that should be done long-term.

OP, that was just a horrible sales pitch. It's so obvious what you're doing. My guess: you're doing very poorly and are just gripping at straws. Hopefully, zboy or Winston notice this and ban you. Troll.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Devil Dog » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:50 pm

OP, you are an amateur and a newbie. Fake it until you make it, right?
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Postby PrinceAuron » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:19 am

Maverick wrote:Anyone that has done internet marketing (like myself) knows that it's extremely volatile and not something that should be done long-term.

OP, that was just a horrible sales pitch. It's so obvious what you're doing. My guess: you're doing very poorly and are just gripping at straws. Hopefully, zboy or Winston notice this and ban you. Troll.


listen, i understand you guys may feel this is not a credible source of making money. but real people sell website domain names online.

real people sell items on ebay

people sell things online all the time. i have google campaign, bing campaigns, and i didn't have to post this here but i cared because some people will ask me about it for those who are interested. this isn't your average run of a meal affiliate program. I wonder if you realize that webhosting is a billion dollar industry. I'm not selling soap, vitamins, or bull$h!t. I am selling global website domain names to small and big businesses and individuals everyday. THATS HOW I GET PAID, THATS HOW I HOLD IT DOWN, ETC..... I know that there are other people that winston wu favors who have internet businesses too. some in which are more private investigating services for example. others are dating websites. OH AND I GOT 1 TO FOR THAT @$$HOLE. its http://www.soulmatelove.ws because i am an affiliate for christian filipina. AHAA!!! and isn't that what winston wu is promoting on his website?? how is he able to do it? BY BECOMING AN AFFILIATE SILLY!!! SO DON'T KNOCK WHAT I'M DOING, I'm JUST TRYING TO HELP MY COMMON EXPATS ON AN ALTERNATIVE TO A 9-5 WORK SCHEDULE. I have a few hundred, if not thousands of customers from my campaigns on these search engines alone BUDDY! I DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOU GUYS TO JOIN! Its up to you, you have free will and people who did check this out did so on their own free will.

I'm not violating anything, i'm not advertising here. Im sharing a solution. its someones choice to reply to me about what I do for a living.
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Postby Maverick » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:33 am

PrinceAuron wrote:
Maverick wrote:Anyone that has done internet marketing (like myself) knows that it's extremely volatile and not something that should be done long-term.

OP, that was just a horrible sales pitch. It's so obvious what you're doing. My guess: you're doing very poorly and are just gripping at straws. Hopefully, zboy or Winston notice this and ban you. Troll.


listen, i understand you guys may feel this is not a credible source of making money. but real people sell website domain names online.

real people sell items on ebay

people sell things online all the time. i have google campaign, bing campaigns, and i didn't have to post this here but i cared because some people will ask me about it for those who are interested. this isn't your average run of a meal affiliate program. I wonder if you realize that webhosting is a billion dollar industry. I'm not selling soap, vitamins, or bull$h!t. I am selling global website domain names to small and big businesses and individuals everyday. THATS HOW I GET PAID, THATS HOW I HOLD IT DOWN, ETC..... I know that there are other people that winston wu favors who have internet businesses too. some in which are more private investigating services for example. others are dating websites. OH AND I GOT 1 TO FOR THAT @$$HOLE. its http://www.soulmatelove.ws because i am an affiliate for christian filipina. AHAA!!! and isn't that what winston wu is promoting on his website?? how is he able to do it? BY BECOMING AN AFFILIATE SILLY!!! SO DON'T KNOCK WHAT I'M DOING, I'm JUST TRYING TO HELP MY COMMON EXPATS ON AN ALTERNATIVE TO A 9-5 WORK SCHEDULE. I have a few hundred, if not thousands of customers from my campaigns on these search engines alone BUDDY! I DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOU GUYS TO JOIN! Its up to you, you have free will and people who did check this out did so on their own free will.

I'm not violating anything, i'm not advertising here. Im sharing a solution. its someones choice to reply to me about what I do for a living.


Winston is providing value with a forum of idea sharing.

You're just a piece of shit trying to market your failing business strategy to guys that are trying to find solutions to get overseas. You see a vulnerability and you are trying to exploit it without providing any real value.

Luckily, the guys on this forum are smarter than you and realize what you're doing.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby PrinceAuron » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:12 am

Maverick wrote:
PrinceAuron wrote:
Maverick wrote:Anyone that has done internet marketing (like myself) knows that it's extremely volatile and not something that should be done long-term.

OP, that was just a horrible sales pitch. It's so obvious what you're doing. My guess: you're doing very poorly and are just gripping at straws. Hopefully, zboy or Winston notice this and ban you. Troll.


listen, i understand you guys may feel this is not a credible source of making money. but real people sell website domain names online.

real people sell items on ebay

people sell things online all the time. i have google campaign, bing campaigns, and i didn't have to post this here but i cared because some people will ask me about it for those who are interested. this isn't your average run of a meal affiliate program. I wonder if you realize that webhosting is a billion dollar industry. I'm not selling soap, vitamins, or bull$h!t. I am selling global website domain names to small and big businesses and individuals everyday. THATS HOW I GET PAID, THATS HOW I HOLD IT DOWN, ETC..... I know that there are other people that winston wu favors who have internet businesses too. some in which are more private investigating services for example. others are dating websites. OH AND I GOT 1 TO FOR THAT @$$HOLE. its http://www.soulmatelove.ws because i am an affiliate for christian filipina. AHAA!!! and isn't that what winston wu is promoting on his website?? how is he able to do it? BY BECOMING AN AFFILIATE SILLY!!! SO DON'T KNOCK WHAT I'M DOING, I'm JUST TRYING TO HELP MY COMMON EXPATS ON AN ALTERNATIVE TO A 9-5 WORK SCHEDULE. I have a few hundred, if not thousands of customers from my campaigns on these search engines alone BUDDY! I DO NOT NEED ANY OF YOU GUYS TO JOIN! Its up to you, you have free will and people who did check this out did so on their own free will.

I'm not violating anything, i'm not advertising here. Im sharing a solution. its someones choice to reply to me about what I do for a living.


Winston is providing value with a forum of idea sharing.

You're just a piece of shit trying to market your failing business strategy to guys that are trying to find solutions to get overseas. You see a vulnerability and you are trying to exploit it without providing any real value.

Luckily, the guys on this forum are smarter than you and realize what you're doing.


The Moral of the story is when we build assets through various streams of sources/internet marketing online businesses being one of the many choices to build assets, it makes it easier to do the things you enjoy and love and in the perspective country you choose to live in. Call it what you want Maverick but with a little patience and proper training on how to advertise programs on the web through SEO marketing, key words research, social media, and various other methods. you too can live your life with No Limitations and No Restrictions on your bank account. I recommend reading Robert kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad. its a very good book on what the rich is doing and what the poor is not. also, you will be very surprised just how many people in the Philippines are involved with home based internet businesses all though some of them are merely MLM programs with no tangible product to sell, it says alot about just how popular this medium of making a living is in the 2010's so go ahead Maverick, live the way you choose to live bro. nobody is stopping you, im just sharing an alternative and if that's a crime, THEN CALL THE POLICE AND HAVE THEM ARREST MY @$$ because I am not doing anything wrong. END OF STORY!!!
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Hero wrote:
PrinceAuron wrote:
Halwick wrote:Hmm....Sounds like a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.


its not any of those things. This is how i am really making a living.
I sell web domains and i don't believe that is a scam sir. :wink:


You'd be more credible if you didn't make outrageous claims like we can find a perfect mate.


Sorry Hero but the truth is, its more about YOU if you believe you can't find the perfect mate. Not to mention your issues with talking to women in other countries, making silly assumptions and you wanna say this is a ponzi scheme based on what? He never disclosed how he made money....

Some of you guys really need to get a life, a clue or something.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests