Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Postby jamesbond » December 20th, 2013, 12:57 pm

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year in 2014! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby xiongmao » December 20th, 2013, 5:37 pm

Lulz. Will 2014 be the year when Winston goes somewhere?
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » December 20th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Merry christmas, I hope you all die.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby ?????? » December 21st, 2013, 12:28 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :D
??????
Freshman Poster

Postby tre » December 21st, 2013, 1:42 am

I have huge goals in 2014 and several New Years Resolutions. I hope that 2014 is a very progressive year here for HA members. And yes, I hope Winston spends at least 6 months of this upcoming year OUTSIDE of the USA;)
tre
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » December 21st, 2013, 3:26 pm

xiongmao wrote:Lulz. Will 2014 be the year when Winston goes somewhere?

I think Winston said he want's to go to China soon. Maybe 2014 will be the year he get's to travel more.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » December 23rd, 2013, 1:06 pm

Merry Christmas to all and to all, a good night! :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » December 24th, 2013, 6:27 am

Man Jamesbond, you must be obsessed with that picture. lol

Do any of you really enjoy Christmas? Or do you just go through the motions grudgingly?

Do any of you still enjoy hearing Christmas music? They are so cliched and repetitive.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Pinaylover » December 24th, 2013, 7:06 am

Bahhhh humbug! what? some one had to say it

Personally I hate Christmas I see it as another life tax.

Tax you pay just for living...
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » December 24th, 2013, 11:23 am

Winston wrote:Man Jamesbond, you must be obsessed with that picture. lol

Winston, it's the only good picture I have of you. There is no other good photo of you that I can use.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » December 24th, 2013, 12:55 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Man Jamesbond, you must be obsessed with that picture. lol

Winston, it's the only good picture I have of you. There is no other good photo of you that I can use.

Well there's this too. But it's similar to that one. lol

These aren't bad either.

Last edited by Winston on December 24th, 2013, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » December 24th, 2013, 4:12 pm

The zombies in my bit of Farangland are droning round in a Christmas obsessed trance.

I see why so many guys have a real post-Thailand comedown. Everyone is talking about mundane boring shit. All I want to do is talk about how great it was in Thailand.

Well anyway, keep the Winston photos coming, they're great!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » December 25th, 2013, 5:04 am

Here in China, they've put out some Christmas decorations and play some Christmas music. But it's very hollow since they don't understand it. Not that it wasn't hollow back home...

This is going to be more like the year without a Christmas. Even though we are doing some stuff, it feels that way.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » December 25th, 2013, 6:09 am

Ghost wrote:Here in China, they've put out some Christmas decorations and play some Christmas music. But it's very hollow since they don't understand it. Not that it wasn't hollow back home...

This is going to be more like the year without a Christmas. Even though we are doing some stuff, it feels that way.

Yeah, it's funny to see how the Chinese don't get the true spirit of Christmas: which is the birth of Christ. You'll see Chinese workers wearing red Christmas hats and singing Christmas songs--with no earthly idea why they're doing so, LOL!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » December 25th, 2013, 6:41 am

Diddo. Hope you guys have a great holiday, and we regourp to have a great next year :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions