Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Validation isn't worth it

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Banano » December 26th, 2013, 7:40 pm

p4p/brothels/escorts should not be discussed on this site, what is there to discuss? Anybody who got spare $100 can do it, It is not challenging by any stretch of imagination, doesn't do shit for your self esteem,growth, confidence, etc
Where I live there is like few hundred brothels and rates range from $100-$200 per 30 minutes BUT can you really enjoy f***ing woman that had sex with 10 guys that day and uses bucket loads of lubricant cause she cant get wet??
On average they f**k 10 guys a day, 50 a week, 200 dicks per month....
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby tre » December 26th, 2013, 7:50 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Why do we discuss p4p so much on these forums???

Going overseas should be more than just banging women and more about true revitalization of the inner self.

Screw women and screw p4p.

Chase your money and wealth instead!



I don't understand why guys like p4p much either. I guess I can understand getting a BJ or something if you struck out one night. I think that is probably safer than f***ing a cum-dumpster of a p***y. The thought that THOUSANDS of men have put their penis inside of her vagina makes it off limits for me. I'd prefer some porn over that...at least that is "safe".

Also, I don't like going for what ANYONE can get at any time. If any ugly, fat, stupid male can f**k a certain woman at any time, I want nothing to do with her. I don't want any woman that can be bought with cash payment at any moment. If she doesn't want to be with me due to some sort of attraction, I don't want her either.

I also agree that men should focusing on bettering themselves and on earning $$. If you are well-off, you'll have a much easier time getting women for the remainder of your life. You STILL have to beware of the Gold Diggers though. There are plenty of these that would like to be your wife due to your wealth. A "Trophy Wife", in many cases, is simply a nice way of saying Lifetime Hoe IMO. If she is with a man SOLELY for his wealth, even if married to him...she's a hoe.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Postby theprimebait » December 26th, 2013, 8:12 pm

You guys are compeletely missing the point.

I'm discussing why men chase civilian women for high laycounts:its because of validation.you say it right from your mouth.you want a woman to be attracted to you.thats the male mother need.and it makes no sence,logically.

if you want a life partner and a family,having a attracted wife makes perfect sence.I'm discussing men seeking to f**k women,though.men aren't going to bars and nightclubs to find their soulmate or baby-momma,they are there to f**k women,usually for en ego boost,bragging rights,or validation.

it makes no sence logically that someone would care if a hot 8 + women is attracted to them.When I see hot Jailbaits in the summer,riding their bikes,the last thing I care about is if they love me,I want to f**k them!

Yes its nice to eb Validated,but it shouldn't be the reason for sex.you should seek sex for sex.pleasure for pleasure.not sex to get validated.thats female logic.

Maybe stardusk is only somewhat right that the male mother need is evolutionary,because in most societies like Aztec,Arab,Israeli,Chinese,Gauls,romans,Greeks,Assyrians,Incas,Viking,Mongol the men took women as war b***y,as slaves,and I doubt they cared if their enemies women loved them or not(How could they if they lost their father,brother to your sword?),yet still a major incentitive for war in these cultures was women.

so is seeking validation above all just another symptom of the feminization of society?


BTW,guys the average western european,eastern european,and major city dwelling latina,aswell as israeli and westernized north east asian women have had multiple partners,some in the 100s on average(like sweden)and some maybe 2(like latin america),but still most women you're gonna deal with in the mechanized world is a serial monogamist.shes had more than your cock inside her.is it really any different than multiple cocks in a whore?
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby theprimebait » December 26th, 2013, 8:19 pm

S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:But then there are certain guys around here that leave the USA and spend 100% of their time with bar girls even though they could land a good looking local. Those guys are the ones that bug me.


I'm friends with a lesbian, who can get AWs, and even she's gone cold turkey on dating them.

If a lesbian is going all pro, then why does a guy need to justify himself?


Image
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby SilverEnergy » December 26th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Banano wrote:p4p/brothels/escorts should not be discussed on this site, what is there to discuss? Anybody who got spare $100 can do it, It is not challenging by any stretch of imagination, doesn't do shit for your self esteem,growth, confidence, etc
Where I live there is like few hundred brothels and rates range from $100-$200 per 30 minutes BUT can you really enjoy f***ing woman that had sex with 10 guys that day and uses bucket loads of lubricant cause she cant get wet??
On average they f**k 10 guys a day, 50 a week, 200 dicks per month....


Are you serious???

Do you actually believe what you just wrote?

All that money used for p4p could be used for starting a business and investing.

Is this what going overseas is all about?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » December 26th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Sometimes I seriously wonder why do I continue posting on this website....
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Postby tre » December 26th, 2013, 10:01 pm

I didn't go to nightclubs with the sole purpose of f***ing women. I always intended to date women that I was interested in. Of course that included sex. Most of my GF's were met in nightclubs. I worked in nightclubs for years so that was the place I usually met them....in that environment. I do not know where else you'd meet attractive girls in the USA. As most of us know, Western girls don't like being approached on the street, grocery store, etc. for the most part.

The only women I would not initially be interested in dating were those that were physically unattractive to me. Since they were unattractive, I was not interested in having sex with them either. Sometimes the girls I dated were very short term, after I learned more about them and realized some incompatibilities. However, I initially went after them for the purpose of a dating them.

I am not a fan of sluts (free) or hoes (pay). I like attractive women that are neither for many obvious reasons. A woman that will have sex with anyone is trash IMO. I don't want anything to do with them. Why have sex with hoe once and then have to worry about catching something when you can have sex with another girl (not slut or hoe) regularly without worrying too much.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Postby HouseMD » December 26th, 2013, 10:19 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Sometimes I seriously wonder why do I continue posting on this website....

I know that feel. Starting to think I should just crawl back into the dark corners of SDN and never return. Which would probably be celebrated around these parts, so I don't know why I'm waiting lol.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby HouseMD » December 26th, 2013, 10:38 pm

theprimebait wrote:You guys are compeletely missing the point.

I'm discussing why men chase civilian women for high laycounts:its because of validation.you say it right from your mouth.you want a woman to be attracted to you.thats the male mother need.and it makes no sence,logically.

if you want a life partner and a family,having a attracted wife makes perfect sence.I'm discussing men seeking to f**k women,though.men aren't going to bars and nightclubs to find their soulmate or baby-momma,they are there to f**k women,usually for en ego boost,bragging rights,or validation.

it makes no sence logically that someone would care if a hot 8 + women is attracted to them.When I see hot Jailbaits in the summer,riding their bikes,the last thing I care about is if they love me,I want to f**k them!

Yes its nice to eb Validated,but it shouldn't be the reason for sex.you should seek sex for sex.pleasure for pleasure.not sex to get validated.thats female logic.

Maybe stardusk is only somewhat right that the male mother need is evolutionary,because in most societies like Aztec,Arab,Israeli,Chinese,Gauls,romans,Greeks,Assyrians,Incas,Viking,Mongol the men took women as war b***y,as slaves,and I doubt they cared if their enemies women loved them or not(How could they if they lost their father,brother to your sword?),yet still a major incentitive for war in these cultures was women.

so is seeking validation above all just another symptom of the feminization of society?


BTW,guys the average western european,eastern european,and major city dwelling latina,aswell as israeli and westernized north east asian women have had multiple partners,some in the 100s on average(like sweden)and some maybe 2(like latin America),but still most women you're gonna deal with in the mechanized world is a serial monogamist.shes had more than your cock inside her.is it really any different than multiple cocks in a whore?

I dunno if I should be taking advice on how to be a man from a guy that bangs dudes lol. I mean, logically a hole's a hole, but there's more to being a man than logic and orgasms. Not seeking women because you are too disenchanted with them is a symptom of the feminization of society. Sexual conquest is a thing of men, as you yourself noted, and has driven wars and exploration for almost all of human history. And there is a big difference between a girl who's had sex with ten guys ever and a girl who has ten different guys a day ever day for the last couple years.

Anyway, I'll leave with this. I'm out.
Image
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby rudder » December 26th, 2013, 10:55 pm

HouseMD wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Sometimes I seriously wonder why do I continue posting on this website....

I know that feel. Starting to think I should just crawl back into the dark corners of SDN and never return. Which would probably be celebrated around these parts, so I don't know why I'm waiting lol.


What's SDN?
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby HouseMD » December 26th, 2013, 11:05 pm

rudder wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Sometimes I seriously wonder why do I continue posting on this website....

I know that feel. Starting to think I should just crawl back into the dark corners of SDN and never return. Which would probably be celebrated around these parts, so I don't know why I'm waiting lol.


What's SDN?

Student Doctor Network. It's what I used to do in my off time before I started posting here. Nothing beats trolling neurotic premeds lol. "MCAT 12/12/12, sGPA 3.9, cGPA 3.94, only 400 volunteer hours at a disaster aid clinic in Africa, haven't been called since I submitted my app 2 weeks ago, HELP!!!" sort of posters are magic, they make my day.

Anyway, I might be around every month or so, but otherwise, I'm gone. Good luck out there to everyone.

Also, totally putting my weight behind a theory that the bait is gay. Seriously, he's obsessed with male aesthetics, bangs trannies, sees no value in a man pursuing women, and can't get it on with a woman unless she's a solid dime. Errything makes sense now!
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby djfourmoney » December 27th, 2013, 1:30 am

SilverEnergy wrote:Why do we discuss p4p so much on these forums???

Going overseas should be more than just banging women and more about true revitalization of the inner self.

Screw women and screw p4p.

Chase your money and wealth instead!


Because human beings need intimacy and physical contact. This is why it preoccupies so much of men's time online or off-line. No man is 100% focused on making money, if they are, they have no social life at all.

Nothing wrong with P4P it exist for a reason but its not affordable in the US because of the religious right and puritanism mostly. Yes some on the left, especially women have a problem with it but that's because they stereotype women in the adult industry as "victims", even when you present evidence to the opposite, they still scoff and say they are victims of men running the country/economy.

If chasing money was more clearly defined, much of these problems would go away.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » December 27th, 2013, 1:47 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
Banano wrote:p4p/brothels/escorts should not be discussed on this site, what is there to discuss? Anybody who got spare $100 can do it, It is not challenging by any stretch of imagination, doesn't do shit for your self esteem,growth, confidence, etc
Where I live there is like few hundred brothels and rates range from $100-$200 per 30 minutes BUT can you really enjoy f***ing woman that had sex with 10 guys that day and uses bucket loads of lubricant cause she cant get wet??
On average they f**k 10 guys a day, 50 a week, 200 dicks per month....


Are you serious???

Do you actually believe what you just wrote?

All that money used for p4p could be used for starting a business and investing.

Is this what going overseas is all about?


It could? I have spent maybe $1,000 since 2007 doing is sparingly and not since 2010. That's like saying I could have started a successful business if I didn't buy a PS3 which is Jason Black's argument.

No, if you make $1,000 a week and still broke something is wrong. I've never made that much and only moved out with my ex because I could afford it then. You need about $3,000 a month to live in LA without any worries, I've never come close to that. The closest was driving a truck ($2800 a month)

I also don't trust the stock market, not because I don't understand it, its because of the overt financialization of our economy means unworthy people are now stock brokers and their fees are worse than regular banking fees.

I will agree some of that money could be used to better yourself, like not being a fat-ass. But I understand how long it would take to lose 100+ lbs and its just easier to leave the weight and see hookers.

I am sort of puzzled by primebait however he says he can't bring girls to his house. Has he even tried? I've had women over here, but that hasn't happen since 1996. That's mostly because women over 35 which is my dating pool often have their own home, even if its a trailer in a trailer park (been there done that, at least twice).

You can troll BBW sites and f**k as many women with low self-esteem you like, again been there, done that. You want validation? Do that, only you would be validating that she is actually attractive enough for somebody to f**k them, IE you are validating her self-worth.

I am tired of BBW's, I don't want to do that anymore, so what options are left? Not many... Making money is not cut and dry and I am making money, just not enough ATM to do anything really but try to build up my websites.
Last edited by djfourmoney on December 27th, 2013, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SilverEnergy » December 27th, 2013, 2:25 am

djfourmoney wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Why do we discuss p4p so much on these forums???

Going overseas should be more than just banging women and more about true revitalization of the inner self.

Screw women and screw p4p.

Chase your money and wealth instead!


Because human beings need intimacy and physical contact. This is why it preoccupies so much of men's time online or off-line. No man is 100% focused on making money, if they are, they have no social life at all.

Nothing wrong with P4P it exist for a reason but its not affordable in the US because of the religious right and puritanism mostly. Yes some on the left, especially women have a problem with it but that's because they stereotype women in the adult industry as "victims", even when you present evidence to the opposite, they still scoff and say they are victims of men running the country/economy.

If chasing money was more clearly defined, much of these problems would go away.


Sometimes you have to sacrifice your social life to achieve your true goals and dreams.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs didn't engage in all the partying and other nonsense and that's why they got to where they are at.

Now, Bill Gates can party all he wants.

Ask any computer nerd who is making millions or billions in Silicon Valley and they will all tell you that they were not popular with girls, didn't have many friends, didn't connect well with people.

Now, the people who ignored them are their employees.

Sacrifice and disciple is what one needs in order to reach their potential in life.

The most successful men in the world got there by forgetting about the partying, girls and other frivilous elements of life to focus on their dreams.

THEN once they achieved their dreams, then they can start living it up.

Guys want the women before the money and put women before their dreams.

It should be the other way around.

And that's why most people don't do the things they want to do in life because they can't let go of life's pleasures temporarily to focus on their dreams.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Postby djfourmoney » December 27th, 2013, 2:40 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Why do we discuss p4p so much on these forums???

Going overseas should be more than just banging women and more about true revitalization of the inner self.

Screw women and screw p4p.

Chase your money and wealth instead!


Because human beings need intimacy and physical contact. This is why it preoccupies so much of men's time online or off-line. No man is 100% focused on making money, if they are, they have no social life at all.

Nothing wrong with P4P it exist for a reason but its not affordable in the US because of the religious right and puritanism mostly. Yes some on the left, especially women have a problem with it but that's because they stereotype women in the adult industry as "victims", even when you present evidence to the opposite, they still scoff and say they are victims of men running the country/economy.

If chasing money was more clearly defined, much of these problems would go away.


Sometimes you have to sacrifice your social life to achieve your true goals and dreams.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs didn't engage in all the partying and other nonsense and that's why they got to where they are at.

Now, Bill Gates can party all he wants.

Ask any computer nerd who is making millions or billions in Silicon Valley and they will all tell you that they were not popular with girls, didn't have many friends, didn't connect well with people.

Now, the people who ignored them are their employees.

Sacrifice and disciple is what one needs in order to reach their potential in life.

The most successful men in the world got there by forgetting about the partying, girls and other frivilous elements of life to focus on their dreams.

THEN once they achieved their dreams, then they can start living it up.

Guys want the women before the money and put women before their dreams.

It should be the other way around.

And that's why most people don't do the things they want to do in life because they can't let go of life's pleasures temporarily to focus on their dreams.


Well they did those things in their 20's. Sorry but you can't ask a man who is 40 to push the total reset button. Actually I have done just that and that's why its tough sledding. There are some things I just won't do and that includes working service sector jobs, I've done it before, I don't like working weekends.

If that's the majority of low hanging fruit (and it is) with the majority of unemployed people applying for those jobs; then that creates as scenario of more applicants than jobs available, which is what we have now.

I agree wealth building should be the priority but you are not acknowledging the role of the media in this. Constantly showing you sexually suggestive images and connecting sex with alcohol/spirits/parties.

As I said and you didn't address it, its still not cut and dry to create wealth otherwise I would be doing it. Part of that equation at least for me is not returning to school for four years.... It has to be something else.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CannedHam and 3 guests