Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

her problem is skin quality..wich worsens due to makeup.you see Jailbait white wimmenz don't need makeup,their skin is soft like butter.

makeup ruins that.even in those pics its her facial expression,she isn't strikingly gorgeous but also not hideous.

white women have bad skin and they just need to take care of it more than other women by diet.

I agree white women are not the most attractive,but I would be fronting if I said they were ugly.they aren't.

its not like all women are ugly without makeup.look up photos of nomadic and hunter-gatherer people,the women are sexy without makeup.

Turkomens,tibetan,Yanomami,fulani,hell even white women in afghanistan.look up pics of them,they look amazing.no makeup.

white women just need to work harder then women with melanin in skin quality.I certaintely don't buy that white women are all gorgeous,but with hard work(well,if you count eating fat and not eating bad things is work) they can keep their jailbait allure(wich lets be honest,whiter women peak at that age).

saturated fat=good skin quality.saturated fat=adequate hormone production.estrogen creates soft skin.

I think for a woman to be truly attractive they have to have naturally good hair,a feminine body,and a certain structure.

White women have naturally brittle,frizzy straw-like wavy hair,and lack female bodies mostly.so I wouldn't call them ''most''attractive myself.

but cmon young white girls are the shit.
Last edited by theprimebait on January 10th, 2014, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

LOL @ calling Mila Kunis "white". She's not white, she's ethnic/Jewish.

There's nothing wrong with ethnic women but for the purposes of this discussion let's keep our terminology straight, Mila Kunis is not really the best example for a white American woman.

It would be someone like Miley Cyrus or Gwyneth Paltrow or Taylor Swift... In other words, Western-European ancestry
Last edited by Someone on January 10th, 2014, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

asian women have naturally soft skin so of course they look better w/o makeup.they also are naturally yellowish,so they can tan well.not get burned by the sun(seriousely,what other species gets burnt by the sun?thats seems like evolution wants to wipe this species out.that would be like being burned by oxygen.lmao at white females are superior.lol)

white women's problem is their skin and hair,not their facial structure(except alot of germanic white women)

asian women's hair naturally silky.I agree white men are more attractive than white women.I've preached many times here that white men are (one of the)most attractive men(I'd give them 1st place but I put polynesians and mulattos with them,since they have high dimorphism/masculinity without being ugly like unmixed Bantu men).

despite people thinking I'm anti-white.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Read my edit in my post. White AW = Miley Cyrus, Gwyneth Paltrow, Taylor Swift. White AWs are those with Western European ancestry.

Mila Kunis is not representative of this group, as she's Jewish, Eastern-European, and not even American-born. She is a foreign-born ethnic Jew with darker features. This is not representative of the term "white AW" and all it's cultural/physical implications.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Someone wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
Someone wrote: THE POINT IS, IF WHAT YOU LUST FOR IS ASIAN..... GO TO ASIA AND FIND AN ASIAN FROM ASIA..... (keep away from Asian-American women, they are American WOMEN "with American women attitudes" the only difference is the ASIAN FEATURES) that's all.
How many times do I have to repeat this. I've repeated this 10000 times already.

Asian women in Asia are ugly. Non-Westernized women in Asia are ugly, they don't use make-up for example and they dress like shit. I have lots of Asian movies at home and all the Asian actresses there are really ugly.

The ONLY attractive Asian women are Americanized Asian women who speak American English and who follow Western grooming. And actually, they happen to be better groomed than White-American women, a lot better.

EDIT: But I will agree on one point, White American women these days are tall, that is true. They play sports and are athletic and with better nutrition and modern sports culture, on average they're now like 5'6 or something, and big-boned.
link?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Someone wrote:Read my edit in my post. White AW = Miley Cyrus, Gwyneth Paltrow, Taylor Swift. White AWs are those with Western European ancestry.

Mila Kunis is not representative of this group, as she's Jewish, Eastern-European, and not even American-born. She is a foreign-born ethnic Jew with darker features. This is not representative of the term "white AW" and all it's cultural/physical implications.
miley is cute,but those other 2 are ugly.

do you notice that alot of WASP women we are supposed to like are ugly?

do you notice this ,as if its a joke by the media owners to see how much they can influence people or something.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Someone wrote:

How many times do I have to repeat this. I've repeated this 10000 times already.

Asian women in Asia are ugly. Non-Westernized women in Asia are ugly, they don't use make-up for example and they dress like shit. I have lots of Asian movies at home and all the Asian actresses there are really ugly.

The ONLY attractive Asian women are Americanized Asian women who speak American English and who follow Western grooming. And actually, they happen to be better groomed than White-American women, a lot better.
I used to believe that as well. However, after traveling to Singapore and Thailand....I disagree. I saw some absolute knockouts in Singapore and in Bangkok. Many would rival any that I see in the USA. I do not know how "approachable" those girls are though. They were dressed/done up very nice, looked fresh...even by the best western standard. I've also seen a Japanese girl in an airport in Asia (can't remember which one) that was more attractive than any Japanese girl that I've ever seen in the USA. There are simply MANY more Asians in Asia than in the USA. That means that, although the percentage MIGHT be lower, there are still plenty of knockouts still located in Asia. There are still plenty of ugly Asian girls in the USA too BTW.