Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Someone » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:20 am

You guys are pretty blind to what's going on around you. Go to your nearest mall or shopping center, wherever you live in America, and report back to me on who you see paired with Asian women, of all ages. It will generally be tall, handsome white men 6' tall almost out of Hollywood. It will most definitely not be some kind of ugly or unattractive or short white guys. Now ask yourselves this, how was it possible for these Asian women (supposedly a minority) to wind up with these top-tier Anglo men? The only explanation is that Asian-American women are at the top of the food chain, and command a very high price on the American market. (BTW, if you're not in America, your opinion isn't relevant to this discussion.)

You don't need to tell me I have yellow fever, I don't. I have Elegant/Attractive Woman fever. And so do lots of other American men. You'll have to convince them that Asian women aren't "curvy" enough or unattractive. FYI, "curvy" = fat; normal men aren't stupid, they don't want to deal with fat women, no matter how big-breasted. Outside of the black scene in America, excessive curves on a woman are more of a liability than a good thing.

I'm merely reporting on what I see every day around me. The fact that Asian-Americans are paired to highest-quality white men, rather than average or below-average men, cries out for an explanation. The average guys are with frumpy/homely white women.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am







Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am

zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:31 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.


Partly true. The other side of the story being that Japanese women are some of the most demanding in terms of what kind of men they would want to start a relationship with. Not having at least average career/social status will not put you in a good position with them. Unless they're wealthy divorcees looking for a toyboy :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:38 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby bones765 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:27 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.


you say that just about every place is a negro's paradise, yet I doubt you travel to all these places. :) what's next, that Switzerland is a black man's paradise as well? :lol:
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:33 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


the guy behind the video explained to them beforehand that he ment love as respect and not having a sexual meaning.I've watched all his videos and talked to him in PM and his videos didn't have a sexual connontation.he said that would be very disrespectfull to ask.he said this a few times in his comment boxes if you look good enough.

I agree a brother can do very well in Japan(very well!),but not all Japanese women are prefering only black men.although none of them I know dislike them either.alot are neutral.a sizable amount(especially in roppongi,military groupies,and certain subcultures)like them alot and will take any black man,and a sizable amount only date Japanese men.

also there is a hip hop cubculture in Japan but also a Cholo subculture aswell.it isn't as if every Japanese person is into hip hop per se.I think a latino can do amazing if he targets the right niches there,like salsa clubs,and cholo subucultural places etc just as a blackman should target the right niches for optimum success.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 70941.html

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5152597/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXe1kutop9Q‎[/youtube]
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:43 pm

bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.


you say that just about every place is a negro's paradise, yet I doubt you travel to all these places. :) what's next, that Switzerland is a black man's paradise as well? :lol:


Women aren't supposed to like black men?

People love black culture around the world.

It's a known fact that Australia, Europe, Canada and Japan are great for black men.

A black dude doesn't even need a lot of money to be liked in these places but being well dressed will help.

Black men are loved WAY MORE in foreign countries than in America.

However, black male celebrities are embraced in America.

I know it's hard to accept that women in these countries like black men more than you do but you better get used to it.

Everyone around the world doesn't share the same racist views as America does.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby bones765 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:10 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.


you say that just about every place is a negro's paradise, yet I doubt you travel to all these places. :) what's next, that Switzerland is a black man's paradise as well? :lol:


Women aren't supposed to like black men?

People love black culture around the world.

It's a known fact that Australia, Europe, Canada and Japan are great for black men.

A black dude doesn't even need a lot of money to be liked in these places but being well dressed will help.

Black men are loved WAY MORE in foreign countries than in America.

However, black male celebrities are embraced in America.

I know it's hard to accept that women in these countries like black men more than you do but you better get used to it.

Everyone around the world doesn't share the same racist views as America does.


:lol: if women love black men so much, then go ask eurobrat what do germans think of blacks. he has been to germany many times and he could tell you exactly how they think. i have had germans come here to the US and they would be saying the N word in public because they aren't really fond of blacks. only places that blacks get attention in like say Mexico is because blacks are rare, not because of this MTV crap. so please, don't talk out of your ass if you are just saying shit to validate your ego. and no, I am not jealous of blacks. that would be the last thing I would ever do. :)
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm

bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.


you say that just about every place is a negro's paradise, yet I doubt you travel to all these places. :) what's next, that Switzerland is a black man's paradise as well? :lol:


Women aren't supposed to like black men?

People love black culture around the world.

It's a known fact that Australia, Europe, Canada and Japan are great for black men.

A black dude doesn't even need a lot of money to be liked in these places but being well dressed will help.

Black men are loved WAY MORE in foreign countries than in America.

However, black male celebrities are embraced in America.

I know it's hard to accept that women in these countries like black men more than you do but you better get used to it.

Everyone around the world doesn't share the same racist views as America does.


:lol: if women love black men so much, then go ask eurobrat what do germans think of blacks. he has been to germany many times and he could tell you exactly how they think. i have had germans come here to the US and they would be saying the N word in public because they aren't really fond of blacks. only places that blacks get attention in like say Mexico is because blacks are rare, not because of this MTV crap. so please, don't talk out of your a** if you are just saying shit to validate your ego. and no, I am not jealous of blacks. that would be the last thing I would ever do. :)


Mexico???

Europeans love blacks exponentially more than Mexicans do and it's not even close.

It's clear you don't like blacks very much by your language, so let's get that clear right now.

You can't accept the fact that black men are well liked in Europe, Australia and Japan.

Read "Black Passenger Yellow Cab" and it's about a black man who went to Japan as an English teacher and rest is history...............

There are many black men you can talk to who will confirm what I'm saying.

There's racism everywhere, it doesn't mean you can't get women there.

But in western countries, there isn't as much racism as there was before and people are more open to interracial dating.

You have a ton of interracial couples in places such as UK, Germany and France.

When black soldiers went to Germany and France after WWII, the women couldn't get enough of them, but were mocked in America.

Latino males who travel to Europe experience the same thing.

Asian men who go to France experience the same thing.

Non-white males are seen as exotic in Europe and Australia.

If you're a black musician in Europe??? They will like you more than their own native men.

If you look hard enough, you'll see the experiences many black men have had with European women.

There's a black dude on youtube who talks about his experiences in Europe and he is no male model and the women were much more receptive to him than in america.

White men are exotic in latin america and asia.

Black men are exotic in Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan.

I have a half brother(black guy) who is married to a German woman and he'll tell you the same thing.

Accept it.

Everyone isn't as racist as you might make them out to be.

Plus there isn't as much racism in Europe as in America as Europe wasn't founded on white supremacy like America was.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 pm

^^^
And as bad as America can be there has been a growing number of white women who date black men in the past few decades.

Everyone doesn't share racist views when it comes to dating, particularly Europe where people are more progressive when it comes to interracial dating.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:27 pm

That's why I tell the white males on HA who are unhappy in western society, you are NOT seen as exotic in Europe, Canada and Australia.

BUT asian and latinas WORSHIP white men.

Europe, Canada, Japan and Australia are for black and latino men.

Asian men do VERY well in France as well as black and latino men.

Racism isn't going to keep a man of color from dating the local women.

A white dude spoke of a trip to Europe with a black friend, his black friend had so many single and married Italian women, it wasn't even funny, the black dude banged 9s and 10s effortlessly and this was back in the 1980s.

You can find countless stories online about black and latino men having a ball in Europe.

There was a black dude here on HA who posted pictures of the success he had with Aussie women in a nightclub.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Here is the black dude who tore it up in Europe.

He clearly says that black men are liked much more in Europe than in America.

You can choose to keep on denying this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7oQ_t6Xk

He clearly said that he was like a "rock star" in Spain and with Polish girls.

UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia and Greece are great for black men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 pm

publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.


Partly true. The other side of the story being that Japanese women are some of the most demanding in terms of what kind of men they would want to start a relationship with. Not having at least average career/social status will not put you in a good position with them. Unless they're wealthy divorcees looking for a toyboy :)


Why is being demanding a turn-off? I like when people look for excuses to allow them to eliminate location. So if you go out with one random woman in Japan and she starts making all these demands on you, you would automatically believe this is pervasive in the society as a whole?

I believe that's untrue, most Western men married to Japanese women that I have seen are middle class and don't demand more than that. So you're saying having a home bigger than a broom closet, a car and decent jobs isn't good enough? As I said GS350JPN is one a dark skin African-American (Strike one in most cases), was married but divorced now; has two children with a Japanese woman. He teaches English and that has been is only occupation in Japan.

So with that in mind, you're saying the average guy in the US doesn't stand a chance with Japanese woman????? If then the reason they won't marry Japanese men are the same reasons why won't marry you?

That doesn't make sense to me.... You aren't Japanese! Even if you are, you are Japanese-American, very different, you only look the same...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby bones765 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...


You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....


Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.


you say that just about every place is a negro's paradise, yet I doubt you travel to all these places. :) what's next, that Switzerland is a black man's paradise as well? :lol:


Women aren't supposed to like black men?

People love black culture around the world.

It's a known fact that Australia, Europe, Canada and Japan are great for black men.

A black dude doesn't even need a lot of money to be liked in these places but being well dressed will help.

Black men are loved WAY MORE in foreign countries than in America.

However, black male celebrities are embraced in America.

I know it's hard to accept that women in these countries like black men more than you do but you better get used to it.

Everyone around the world doesn't share the same racist views as America does.


:lol: if women love black men so much, then go ask eurobrat what do germans think of blacks. he has been to germany many times and he could tell you exactly how they think. i have had germans come here to the US and they would be saying the N word in public because they aren't really fond of blacks. only places that blacks get attention in like say Mexico is because blacks are rare, not because of this MTV crap. so please, don't talk out of your a** if you are just saying shit to validate your ego. and no, I am not jealous of blacks. that would be the last thing I would ever do. :)


Mexico???

Europeans love blacks exponentially more than Mexicans do and it's not even close.


actually, no. the only europeans who are really fond of blacks are the ones who are really into hip-hop/rap crap. others simply don't give a f**k or they aren't attracted to blacks. mexican nationals don't hate black-americans like mexicans in the US. they simply don't give a f**k. and i know this because i have lived in mexico and I speak Spanish. :)

It's clear you don't like blacks very much by your language, so let's get that clear right now.


yeah, i don't like blacks, specifically, black-americans. i could care less about ssa blacks or afro latin-americans. they don't annoy me the way black-americans do.

You can't accept the fact that black men are well liked in Europe, Australia and Japan.


no, i just don't like morons like you talking out of your ass. people like you are typically fools who set a high bar but always retreat when someone challenges them.



There are many black men you can talk to who will confirm what I'm saying.


what? the ones from RVF? fools who are known to lie and make up crap. :lol:

There's racism everywhere, it doesn't mean you can't get women there.


good, at least we agree on something. and that racism can be applied to anybody. ask ozguy what happened to his gf in switzerland (and btw, she's a german national).

But in western countries, there isn't as much racism as there was before and people are more open to interracial dating.


ok, we are off to an ok start right there.

You have a ton of interracial couples in places such as UK, Germany and France.


UK and France yes, but not as much in Germany.

When black soldiers went to Germany and France after WWII, the women couldn't get enough of them, but were mocked in America.


thank jazz for that as much you should thank hip-hop/rap for that.

Latino males who travel to Europe experience the same thing.

Asian men who go to France experience the same thing.

Non-white males are seen as exotic in Europe and Australia.


difference is east asians and latin-americans don't go around boasting and showing off to everybody to the point where they make up shit. :)

If you're a black musician in Europe??? They will like you more than their own native men.


tell that to the black migrants in europe.

If you look hard enough, you'll see the experiences many black men have had with European women.


don't care, i have other shit to worry about.


White men are exotic in latin America.


not really. if they are central or northern european looking, then yes. if they're southern euro/mediterranean, then they officially part of the club there unless they open their mouths.

Black men are exotic in Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan.


yes and no.

I have a half brother(black guy) who is married to a German woman and he'll tell you the same thing.

Accept it.


don't care.

Everyone isn't as racist as you might make them out to be.


maybe in the US of A but other parts, you may never know my brotha. :)

Plus there isn't as much racism in Europe as in America as Europe wasn't founded on white supremacy like America was.


ask eurobrat and ozguy on that. :lol:
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Don't reply to Bones Silver, you're wasting time. He got me banned for pointing out flaws in White male thinking. Given that so few African-Americans like to get out of their comfort zone, he should not be concerned about what Black men accomplish away from America.

As you correctly say the rest of the planet is not nearly as racial charged as America is and the local men are not constantly trying to reassert themselves back on the top of the heap like American White men LOVE to do. Some claim they aren't threaten by Black men, but I believe the majority of those that travel looking for love are in-fact threaten by Men of Color.

If you read Stormfront, you MIGHT believe that White American women date Black men out of guilt. Its this fiction that allows them to sleep at night because the actual truth is way too scary.

The real issue here is not the 20% or 10% of men worried about this, its the majority middle that is threaten by Men of Color, Feminism and Family Court.

Speaking of Family Court, I haven't heard many cases of them throwing White men in jail for paying his child support or seeing his son too much, but that's just what happen to a Black man - http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24359 ... z2pSVyXskk

Where are the MGTOW's and Men's Rights Advocates (most of them White) when a tragic failure of our court system happens?

Sometimes I wonder what people see; do they see what they want or do they see the facts as they are presented?

What I mean is White men are happy to throw out outrageous statistics like 80% of Black Women are single parents to one child (60% of those women have a second child). Since they don't give too sh*ts about BW overall, they don't bother to put the pieces together to get a better picture of what's going on. I think they believe that 80% of these child are products of 80% of the men when that's not even close to being the truth.

Look how many Black men have multiple children from various partners. So when a Black man has 22 children from 14 women, that would go quite a long way into explaining what's really going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdCJkNhmyYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNohGQv9o9g

And its not just poor niccas in the Deep South, some NFL and NBA players have a ton of kids from only a handful of women...

Wouldn't this explain such an outrageous number?

Some White guy in a movie fathers a ton of children and they turn that into a positive story and a funny movie (Comedy) - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2387559/

So when White men do it, its "Johnny Appleseed" but when Black men do it, its the worst thing EVER.

I should also remind Bones that 3.5% of Americans even have a Passport - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-d ... 20287.html

I've read somewhere I can't seem to find the link that less than 1% of African-Americans have a passport. While some of this paradise is overblown, it really isn't. So few African-American travel that demand out strips supply.

Speaking of Germany, I know quite a bit about it.

Like I said, with women in the 5-7 range especially those near the few US bases that remain and in cosmopolitan city like Berlin, African-American men are popular with the local population of women. Why would I ask a White guy which Euro Brat is about my chances in another country? That is the downfall of every Black man that ask so-called non-racist White guys for their opinion. They simply don't know and the Black men they tend to see in Europe are African descent and typically working poor.

There are vastly more Africans and Caribbeans in Europe than African-Americans. European White women overwhelmingly prefer African-American men over African men mostly for cultural and economic reasons.

Don't worry Bones we are no threat to you, so you can continue to believe you're not racist, not bigoted and not an idiot trying to find some inconsistencies in what others are saying like Sliver Energy.

White men can date who ever they want but DON'T DO IT and then scream bloody murder when a Black man wants to date White women.

Screams of taking our country back only come from one group of people; They MIGHT be taking about Muslims but they tend to call them "Sand Niggers" so its not much of a stretch to assume they also want to take their country back from African-Americans who figurehead leader is Barack Obama....

Have a nice day you putz.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests