Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:
publicduende wrote:I know most Japanese women don't like black men, unless they're into some subculture that reveres the usual black stereotypes (hip-hop/R&B/rap, American sports, certain movie genres, etc.). This might be changing with the new generations, but I know for a fact that most Japanese women between their 30s and 40s are neutral to openly racist towards dark-skinned individuals.


As a black man who has lived in Japan and visited multiple times in the last 20 years, your facts are quite a bit off. I am by no means a rapper or thug type, though I have seen plenty of Africans pretending to be such and doing well. I am no sports player or athlete. I am no jazz singer or dancer, though I have met a few who do extremely well there. I am none of these things, but my experiences in Japan have been great, from nerd girls, office types, kogals, from young all the way up to women 40+. You simply can never know who might be into black guys. It has nothing to do with subcultures and the like.

I have also seen Africans wearing traditional robes and like with nice looking Japanese women.


Sorry for the copy & paste from another reply. I did not say that Japanese women are generally not attracted to black men to imply that it's impossible to date Japanese women. Only that the chances are comparatively slimmer than in societies where blacks have been around for a much longer time and in greater numbers
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:58 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Plus, the amount of Japanese people who like black music isn't as small of a subculture as you realize.

As a whole the Japanese love black music and culture, everything from jazz, blues, hip hop, r&b, funk ect.

Japanese people love western music period, without regard for ethnicity.

To all the black men of HA, don't listen to these non-black men of HA, go to Japan and have fun with the Japanese women.

Black men in Japan bang Japanese scientists, school teachers, managers of schools, married women and women from all walks of life.

The black Jamaican author Stefhan Bryan of Black Passenger Yellow Cab banged a Japanese women whose father was Yakuza!

He also banged Japanese women and their daughters!


On reality shows like House Hunters: International I have seen corny White dudes with a Japanese wife, nobody said boo. White dudes dating Asian women in Canada is higher than in America.

I just have to laugh that reasons have to be given for women being interested in Black men, but when the script is flipped and White men have to defend themselves from so-called fetishes they scream LOUDLY.

As I said I know the reasons why White men like Asian women and its largely around stereotypes. Why not go to rich countries like Japan? Oh its difficult to date women there, but Public Dude managed to do it (face value). Geezus, really? If you're Black Oooo its stereotypes that do well but not normal Black men like you guys, forget it?

Frankly I hope Japanese women see this sort of shit for what it is, they are basically questioning your sanity, like they question White women in America and the UK. If White men are on top of the heap, why are these women considering Black men? Let me count the ways....

I can try to wrap this up simply but explaining the pathology of racism is not easy.

White men do not like interracial marriage for others but its acceptable for them is the same as railing against social benefits until they need to use them.

Don't you guys see this? Yet you wanna have this strange debate, ban me but not others who want to defend their racist point of view. When I found that story on Alternet of a Asian women who railed against White men fetishizing them, who was upset? Not Asian women but White men... White men don't like being called out on their bullshit.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm

djfourmoney wrote:As I said I know the reasons why White men like Asian women and its largely around stereotypes. Why not go to rich countries like Japan? Oh its difficult to date women there, but Public Dude managed to do it (face value). Geezus, really? If you're Black Oooo its stereotypes that do well but not normal Black men like you guys, forget it?


Man, you do have a little chip on your shoulder :) I have been reading your posts, and you seem to construe almost anything that is told back at you as a racist attack against black people. I have never dated Japanese in Japan, only London. I was in Japan with my ex-gf and some other friends and never, we hit dozens of clubs and bars in the space of 3 weeks and I never, repeat never, saw a black man holding hands with a Japanese girl. The only black men I remember were PRs for tourist-laden bars and nightclubs, most of which were overpriced and half-empty tourist traps.

And anyway why shoot the messenger? I am probably the LAST person you know who would make racist comments. Yet, for how much it saddens me to observe it, I have to admit that Japanese people are particularly and openly racist towards blacks, Indian, middle-eastern, etc. That is by direct observation, by what countless Japanese (in the UK and Japan) told me openly and not-so-openly, and their extreme nonchalance in making strong, colourful statements gave me the chills more than a few times.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

publicduende wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
publicduende wrote:I know most Japanese women don't like black men, unless they're into some subculture that reveres the usual black stereotypes (hip-hop/R&B/rap, American sports, certain movie genres, etc.). This might be changing with the new generations, but I know for a fact that most Japanese women between their 30s and 40s are neutral to openly racist towards dark-skinned individuals.


As a black man who has lived in Japan and visited multiple times in the last 20 years, your facts are quite a bit off. I am by no means a rapper or thug type, though I have seen plenty of Africans pretending to be such and doing well. I am no sports player or athlete. I am no jazz singer or dancer, though I have met a few who do extremely well there. I am none of these things, but my experiences in Japan have been great, from nerd girls, office types, kogals, from young all the way up to women 40+. You simply can never know who might be into black guys. It has nothing to do with subcultures and the like.

I have also seen Africans wearing traditional robes and like with nice looking Japanese women.


Sorry for the copy & paste from another reply. I did not say that Japanese women are generally not attracted to black men to imply that it's impossible to date Japanese women. Only that the chances are comparatively slimmer than in societies where blacks have been around for a much longer time and in greater numbers


Don't backtrack now, defend your position. You're simply wrong, just admit it. For the relatively small number of Black men that have passports and have traveled to Japan, the only ones that don't do well have personal demons to deal with. As I said go to GS350JPN YouTube page and watch some videos. There is one conversation he had with a guy from LA who visited Japan. He's one of those no-nothing stupid niccas from the hood.

He tried to say getting Japanese women to go home with him was too easy and that there was something wrong with that. GS (I forgot his name) said that's worse than Black women in the hood calling you a dog, simp, gay and host of other words when you try to "get at them"? This is why I believe a good 2/3rd's of the Black population needs to be flushed down the toilet because re-educating them takes too long.

With 2.3 birth rate we can afford to do that...

White men worried about a Black man's chances anywhere don't understand math very well. I have yet to hear any Black G.I say he's had problems hooking up with the local population. Yeah is rape culture in the Military but there's rape culture in the United States and who do think is in the military???

Trying to excuse your racism by covering it up with stereotypes and racial pathology is very telling
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:31 pm

publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:As I said I know the reasons why White men like Asian women and its largely around stereotypes. Why not go to rich countries like Japan? Oh its difficult to date women there, but Public Dude managed to do it (face value). Geezus, really? If you're Black Oooo its stereotypes that do well but not normal Black men like you guys, forget it?


Man, you do have a little chip on your shoulder :) I have been reading your posts, and you seem to construe almost anything that is told back at you as a racist attack against black people. I have never dated Japanese in Japan, only London. I was in Japan with my ex-gf and some other friends and never, we hit dozens of clubs and bars in the space of 3 weeks and I never, repeat never, saw a black man holding hands with a Japanese girl. The only black men I remember were PRs for tourist-laden bars and nightclubs, most of which were overpriced and half-empty tourist traps.

And anyway why shoot the messenger? I am probably the LAST person you know who would make racist comments. Yet, for how much it saddens me to observe it, I have to admit that Japanese people are particularly and openly racist towards blacks, Indian, middle-eastern, etc. That is by direct observation, by what countless Japanese (in the UK and Japan) told me openly and not-so-openly, and their extreme nonchalance in making strong, colourful statements gave me the chills more than a few times.


I am not shooting the messenger, how did that become an attack on you? It didn't, face up to your BS related reasons for thinking the way you do. Why would a White guy from London who visited Japan for 3 weeks have it all figured out and because you didn't go to a club that's popular with African-Americans in Japan doesn't mean very much.

They call that anecdotal, its myopic and not based on anything concrete. Sorry but White men are not "free" to comment on the chances of Black men because......Wait for it, you're not Black.

As I said before you make it sound like we hang in the same circles and have the same life experiences, DUDE we don't stop already!

I never said it was a paradise or anything special and I don't know about racism in Japan? Sure I do, I can read you moron, I know it exist. America is extremely racist yet that hasn't stopped me from dating White women EXCLUSIVELY, so why should it stop me anywhere in the world?

Racist statements from others, hmmm you don't think that has ANYTHING to do with being White and them being comfortable with you speaking that way about others?

After all, my White friends in high school used to call -

The Chinese owners of a local story - Cinks

Arabs working at 7-11 - Towel Heads or Sandniggers

Latin Americans - Wetbacks (funny its not a racial slur in Latin America...)

Whenever I didn't agree with some White dudes, they would call me "Jigaboo" or "Spook", hmmmm.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder that's ridiculous. Just don't try to tell me White men don't feel entitled when they actually do, don't tell me White men believe its unfathomable for any woman to consider a Black man over them and when it happens its a shock to the system. These are the realities of race topics on any social forum.

Its easy to see around here.

You don't challenge any of my assertions, you say I got a chip on my shoulder? C'mon dude try harder...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Why would a White guy from London who visited Japan for 3 weeks have it all figured out and because you didn't go to a club that's popular with African-Americans in Japan doesn't mean very much.


I have been in Japan on 3 occasions, for a total of 8 weeks, not 3. And I have spent my time immersed in local culture and activities with a mix of Japanese and gaijin, unlike lots of kids (mostly American) I would see sitting alone with their drinks and laptops, checking out blogs and forums for clues on what went wrong with their amazing night out.

And I had 3 Japanese gfs, one of whom for 2.5 years, and plenty of Japanese friends from all age ranges and walks of life. I spent days and nights talking to Japanese, or about Japan, or reading books about Japanese pop and traditional culture. Or even learning Japanese language, if that can matter.

I think that gives me a bit more experience than anecdotal, myopic and basic on anything concrete. If you want to learn about a culture, you go and learn from those who best express that culture: the Japanese, in this case. That is what I did, given a chance at least. If you prefer learning about Japanese women and their dating preferences sitting on your armchair in LA and flipping through your YT playlist, please help yourself. I am just telling you, this amount of self-referentiality will just add bias to your thoughts.

djfourmoney wrote:Sorry but White men are not "free" to comment on the chances of Black men because......Wait for it, you're not Black.


See, I have nothing against blacks and no reason to bash them. Yet, it's sentences like the above that remind me of the old (racist) adage, that black people are their own worst enemy. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

djfourmoney wrote:I never said it was a paradise or anything special and I don't know about racism in Japan? Sure I do, I can read you moron, I know it exist. America is extremely racist yet that hasn't stopped me from dating White women EXCLUSIVELY, so why should it stop me anywhere in the world?

Racist statements from others, hmmm you don't think that has ANYTHING to do with being White and them being comfortable with you speaking that way about others?


OK, so now you do admit there is racism in Japan. And whoever mentions it is himself a racist. And a moron. And I'm the one who is backtracking :) Nobody told you to stop dating, I couldn't give a blue heck if you are successful in Germany or fail in Japan. It's all up to you. For the umpteenth time I never told you, or SilverEnergy, that you are banned from dating in Japan or you will not be successful because of the racism. I am just stating the fact that if it's p***y you're looking for, you'd be much better off in the UK, France, or Germany.

djfourmoney wrote:I don't have a chip on my shoulder that's ridiculous. Just don't try to tell me White men don't feel entitled when they actually do, don't tell me White men believe its unfathomable for any woman to consider a Black man over them and when it happens its a shock to the system. These are the realities of race topics on any social forum.


I don't have to challenge your assertions, so long you spin my words in a different way at every post. It would help to agree on our respective theses before we try and debate.
Last edited by publicduende on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 pm

publicduende wrote:I was in Japan with my ex-gf and some other friends and never, we hit dozens of clubs and bars in the space of 3 weeks and I never, repeat never, saw a black man holding hands with a Japanese girl. The only black men I remember were PRs for tourist-laden bars and nightclubs, most of which were overpriced and half-empty tourist traps.


You've been to Japan for 3 weeks and you're comfortable making statements about "Japanese people"?! Not some Japanese people. Not a certain set of Japanese people, but "Japanese people"? Do you not see an immediate flaw in your argument?

Now don't get me wrong. I am not saying such racism doesn't exist. A good number of Japanese are certainly racist against, well, everyone actually. You make it sound like there are a ton who hate bkacks and dark skinned peoples but would welcome whites with open arms. Gaijin, foreign devils, barbarians are everyone who is not Japanese. If you have seen how some are about Koreans and Chinese, you would know it has nothing to do with skin color.

Your 3 weeks notwithstanding, how big is that number, though? I have lived and worked there. I have never encountered such racism. I have never come across a club I couldn't get in. I never came across a room I couldn't rent. I have partied with young and old. I even drank with some yakuza bosses a couple of times. I know the racism is there, no doubt, but to have never run into it, how prevalent can it be? I lived in Korea a lot less time and definitely encountered it there.

BTW wouldn't America be included in your places where blacks have been around for much longer and in much greater numbers? I say blacks fare much much better in Japan.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:05 pm

djfourmoney wrote:This is why I believe a good 2/3rd's of the Black population needs to be flushed down the toilet because re-educating them takes too long.


Wow you're like a black hitler :lol:

Just curious, if you've only been to Europe once (and never Japan) what exactly makes you such a profound expert on Europe and dating here versus the rest of us who live here, we're born here, or who have been coming every year for the last 10 years of our lives?

:roll:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:You've been to Japan for 3 weeks and you're comfortable making statements about "Japanese people"?! Not some Japanese people. Not a certain set of Japanese people, but "Japanese people"? Do you not see an immediate flaw in your argument?


As written to DJ that 3 week-stint was only one of 3. I have mingled with Japanese since I was 25, and I assume landing in London doesn't instantaneously turn them into Brits, so I believed what they told me, as well as believing my direct observation.

The_Adventurer wrote:Now don't get me wrong. I am not saying such racism doesn't exist. A good number of Japanese are certainly racist against, well, everyone actually. You make it sound like there are a ton who hate bkacks and dark skinned peoples but would welcome whites with open arms. Gaijin, foreign devils, barbarians are everyone who is not Japanese. If you have seen how some are about Koreans and Chinese, you would know it has nothing to do with skin color.


You are right: Japan's isolationism, nationalism, conformism, you name the -ism lead to an entire spectrum of racist feelings. There's the racism against Koreans, that against Chinese, that against Americans and, lo & behold, that against dark-skinned people. In the latter case, those who are openly racist towards blacks would possibly prefer banging fair-skinned people.

I guess you've been to a bunch of other places. Now you tell me you approached, dated, f***ed and got more young women to fall in love with you in Japan than anywhere else you've been? Just saying...if that's your opinion you may want to broaden your horizons to some other places in Europe and Latin America. Again, I don't know what your story is, you tell me (if you care).

The_Adventurer wrote:Your 3 weeks notwithstanding, how big is that number, though? I have lived and worked there. I have never encountered such racism. I have never come across a club I couldn't get in. I never came across a room I couldn't rent. I have partied with young and old. I even drank with some yakuza bosses a couple of times. I know the racism is there, no doubt, but to have never run into it, how prevalent can it be? I lived in Korea a lot less time and definitely encountered it there.


My experience is farther than those 3 weeks, but I get you. I never drank with Yakuza bosses but did spot, probably like you, the many establishments where the "gaikokujin dame" (no foreigners) is in full display. Or the Alien registration cards carried by Korean guys born and bred in Japan. And perhaps I've been particularly unlucky or surrounded by assholes, because I had to endure excruciating conversations between giggling girls saying that they wouldn't even want to be touched by a black guy, while that skinny blond Leonardo Di Caprio lookalike over there would be all the rage.

The_Adventurer wrote:BTW wouldn't America be included in your places where blacks have been around for much longer and in much greater numbers? I say blacks fare much much better in Japan.


Blacks fare much better in Japan? Perhaps the blacks who travel to Japan aren't the kind of blacks who have been relegated in the lower rungs of society by failed social and urban policies, or apartheid-style behaviour? C'mon we both know this statement requires an entire new thread, so let's not get started.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby bones765 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:08 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
He tried to say getting Japanese women to go home with him was too easy and that there was something wrong with that. GS (I forgot his name) said that's worse than Black women in the hood calling you a dog, simp, gay and host of other words when you try to "get at them"? This is why I believe a good 2/3rd's of the Black population needs to be flushed down the toilet because re-educating them takes too long.


proof of self-hate right there. goosh, I don't have to do anything. black-americans do my work themselves of proving themselves why they're inferior to white-american males. they hate themselves for being black.
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:18 am

publicduende wrote:I guess you've been to a bunch of other places. Now you tell me you approached, dated, f***ed and got more young women to fall in love with you in Japan than anywhere else you've been? Just saying...if that's your opinion you may want to broaden your horizons to some other places in Europe and Latin America. Again, I don't know what your story is, you tell me (if you care).


Of course not. Philippines wins in that regard. I have never been to Europe, as I am not into white women, but I find it difficult to believe I would do better there than in Asia. While at China Joy I was told by some rich German dudes that I should go to Germany, as they claim I would do amazingly well there. Beyond that, I know little about Europe and just assumed it to be part of "The West" and not worth my time.

Europe and Latin America are too far anyway. At this point in life I have no plans to sit on a plane that long unless someone is paying me to do so, and first class.

publicduende wrote:Blacks fare much better in Japan? Perhaps the blacks who travel to Japan aren't the kind of blacks who have been relegated in the lower rungs of society by failed social and urban policies, or apartheid-style behaviour? C'mon we both know this statement requires an entire new thread, so let's not get started.



You make a good point. Blacks "relegated in the lower rungs of society" seem to do very well with women in America, from what I have seen, often with older white women. If they have no job and no prospects, all the better! I knew too many guys, early twenties, who lived with late thirties white women who took care of them while they sat at home and smoked weed all day.

While black Americans tend not to travel, I bet all those Nigerians in Tokyo do far better than they ever could in America.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 am

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This is why I believe a good 2/3rd's of the Black population needs to be flushed down the toilet because re-educating them takes too long.


Wow you're like a black hitler :lol:

Just curious, if you've only been to Europe once (and never Japan) what exactly makes you such a profound expert on Europe and dating here versus the rest of us who live here, we're born here, or who have been coming every year for the last 10 years of our lives?

:roll:


Why am I a Black Hitler when many people such as Jason Black and others in the community feel that ignorant behavior, no snitching, he/you Gay and Kneegrow Bed Wench Thursdays (Scandal) is more important than President Obama giving a speech on the death of Nelson Mandela?

Euro its not in your interest to know what's happening in the Black Community but I and others live in Anglo-Saxon culture so WE ARE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON IT. However without more information, to make a wild assertion reduces your credit to be able to tackle such subjects.

Moving on, I spent almost 2 full months in Europe with several friends in Germany, Sweden, Norway, France, The Netherlands, UK and Ukraine. One of my best friends was dragged back to Germany by a woman who liked him ALOT to meet her mother who was happy to meet him. I've dated several German women, I think I can comfortably comment on what goes on in Germany...

I am not an expert; how does my comments make me claim as such? Again you are a White guy, how many Black friends do you got? I am pretty sure I have more White friends do you have Black friends and these subjects never come up because they aren't telling me "Dude you would never stand a chance in X country" but complete strangers have NERVE to tell me and other Black men to not even bother going to this or that place.

Don't you think that's wildly out of line and sign of White Supremacy? You job is not to protect mine or anybody else's ego from being crushed.

Azora had problems in Austria. However I am not him and he is not me; our taste in women can be different, he may have no enjoyed that much success with women, not that I have knocked it out of the park all the time either. My competition is NOT YOU or anybody else, its ME. Its me who didn't walk up to numerous women who stared me down from the train to discos from Frankfurt to Bergen.

I guess you missed the part where a random Danish girl pulled me onto the dance floor away from my White friend from San Diego who happen to be in Kiev at the time, pleading with me to dance with her.

I make friends everywhere and sometimes yes, sometimes girls like me. Some of you may find that sh*t hard to believe but its true.

I make NO CLAIMS on being an expert on ANYTHING however I have had tons of frank conversions with plenty of women because at the end of they day White women have no reason to bring up racial issues with you. But as I said, Public Dude like many other White men make it habit to ask this very personal question because again, what your trying to do is disqualify her from being able to date you because she had nerve to be with a Black man at some point in her life.

Again I make NO CLAIMS on being an expert. Stop assuming I am anointing myself as such.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 am

Publicduende,

I made it clear that Europe was great for black men.

I was only saying that in addition to Europe, Australia, Canada and Japan are also great for black men.

But not all black men are into white women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 am

Well...let's be honest: most men don't like their 'women' dating inter-racially, no matter the race of the man. It's instinctively bred into us to feel that way; first, as a defense mechanism, and secondly, it's a biological and genetic response in preserving the racial heritage of a man from becoming extinct.

Also, our ancient Neanderthals ancestors formed close tribes to protect their harem form 'outsiders' or 'intruders.' So, that's how most men feel about their 'women' dating a man from another race....

So all races of men are guilty of this, whether we like it or not. And is a perfectly 'normal' reaction--biologically speaking, in my opinion.

As for Asians being racist...yes, it's definitely true! But I could argue that Whites and Blacks are just as racist--speaking from my own negative experiences growing up in America. And the West is just as racist as the East; anyone who disagrees with this is being a liar. ...

Unfortunately, racism is everywhere--so you will not find a 'racial utopia' anywhere in the world. But I wouldn't use it as an excuse or a reason not to live or travel to other countries. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 am

SilverEnergy wrote:Publicduende,

I made it clear that Europe was great for black men.

I was only saying that in addition to Europe, Australia, Canada and Japan are also great for black men.

But not all black men are into white women.


Sure. And I have reasons to believe that Japan is the last in that list, because of the (c)overt racism. And by the way, I was reflecting about my experiences. The Japanese I met in Japan or London were 20s to early 30s a few years ago. Perhaps the 20-yo of now are different. Perhaps that kind of racism towards blacks has been curbed. If that were so, I would be surprised at what a handful of years can do, but definitely happier.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests