Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 am

zboy1 wrote:Well...let's be honest: most men don't like their 'women' dating inter-racially, no matter the race of the man. It's instinctively bred into us to feel that way; first, as a defense mechanism, and secondly, it's a biological and genetic response in preserving the racial heritage of a man from becoming extinct.


That's not true, I don't give a shit who you're dating or if she's North American or European. There's 8 billion ppl in this world and you think I care about one random white girl?

Now if you deliberately tried to date a girl that I specifically liked then I would have a problem, but at that point it doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow or pink!

@DJ
You're problem isn't white men saying where you can go or which places go best. Your problem is you don't even Fu*king go anywhere so you don't really know any better. You haven't been to Europe since 2007. It's now 2014, that was 8 years ago. To give some reference if you had a kid in 2007 it would now be 8 years old.

This is why you look like an idiot commenting all the time with your expertise. Europe isn't even the same place it was 8 years ago.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby bones765 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:00 pm

zboy1 wrote:Well...let's be honest: most men don't like their 'women' dating inter-racially, no matter the race of the man. It's instinctively bred into us to feel that way; first, as a defense mechanism, and secondly, it's a biological and genetic response in preserving the racial heritage of a man from becoming extinct.


i could give two f***s if some negroid was trying to get at some white girl. it's not my problem if some girl becomes a coal burner. i only care if it's one of my sisters or if it's a girl who i really like. fortunately, the girl who i love so much doesn't like black guys. :D in any rate, that would also apply to any guy, even if he was white since I want to have her for myself. :p



As for Asians being racist...yes, it's definitely true! But I could argue that Whites and Blacks are just as racist--speaking from my own negative experiences growing up in America. And the West is just as racist as the East; anyone who disagrees with this is being a liar. ...


i have lived in california and been many times up north to the pacific northwest. the problem with the west coast (and this mostly applies to californians) is that they tend to be full of shit. racism, well, i mostly saw it towards a bit of everybody but it depends where you were. i mostly saw a lot of discrimination based of your income level
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Postby eurobrat » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 am

DJ won't answer me as to why he hasn't been anywhere in 8 years...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby tre » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:18 am

This post WAS about Asian women being at the top of the food chain in the West. It's now turned into a racist argument....ridiculous.

Who the f**k CARES if a black guy (or any other race) takes all the white women. Take them all...in every country on earth. Some of us just don't want white women period and it's not because "we can't get them". We DON'T WANT THEM! I like Asian and Latin women because a good percentage of them (in my humble opinion) are among the most attractive women on earth. Parroting the same generalized BS about a race other than your own is just ignorant and doesn't solve anything. Different men like what they like for whatever reason that they do...so what?!
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:09 am

tre wrote:This post WAS about Asian women being at the top of the food chain in the West. It's now turned into a racist argument....ridiculous.

Who the f**k CARES if a black guy (or any other race) takes all the white women. Take them all...in every country on earth. Some of us just don't want white women period and it's not because "we can't get them". We DON'T WANT THEM! I like Asian and Latin women because a good percentage of them (in my humble opinion) are among the most attractive women on earth. Parroting the same generalized BS about a race other than your own is just ignorant and doesn't solve anything. Different men like what they like for whatever reason that they do...so what?!


Yes!! It started with a couple of people arguing about race, then I responded about race, and then things got out of hand. Let's get back on track with the main topic on hand: Why Asian women are at the top of the food chain in the West. Anymore off-topic race-related posts will be deleted on this thread! Okay, guys :)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby eurobrat » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Ok, but he still hasn't answered my question as to why he never goes anywhere.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 pm

eurobrat wrote:Ok, but he still hasn't answered my question as to why he never goes anywhere.


If that's true, then he shouldn't be the one lecturing other people about the 'truth.' Of course, I don't know him personally, so I can't judge. I believe he has traveled abroad before, I think...

To me, unless you've been abroad (or are currently), any sort of advice you give the people will ring hollow....and you only sound like a know-it-all.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Robert77 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 pm

only certain types of white american guys like asian women:

1. white bread type of white guys…. you know, those provincial white middle class guys who do not really know much about the world beyond the realms of the US (the type of white guys that were raised in a typical leave it to beaver style)

2. white guys with no game, who have high IQ's but very very low EQ's and can't for the sake of them get with "his own women" white women, because white women in america are too plastic, too spoiled, too ignorant, too immature, too bitchy and that is a BAD BAD BAD combination when u mix them together…..

HIGH IQ/LOW EQ white american guy + spoiled feminazi white american bitch from hell = DO NOT MIX WELL

3. Beta white american men who think they'll be able to control the relationship because "asian women are subservient" or so the American stereotype says…. I've seen them crash and burn a lot though, some Asian women can be REAL BITCHES when in relationships!!!! some even slap and hit their husbands (Ive seen it in asia)

=============

white guys who are often not into Asian-american women:

1. Wiggers….. those Eminems types out there often do not make a good match with asian american women.

2. working class/blue collar beer drinking, they took our jobs types of white men…… those are often actually racist against asians and want to date their "own" women meaning white trash chics….


Asians are seen as successful in America, if you visit Asian you'll quickly realize that Asians are just like anyone anywhere else on the planet…. they got their own "social zoo" over there…… I've met from illiterate dumb f**k asians who'll remind u of the dumbest flag waving american, to trashy ghetto asians, to educated elaborate asians, to hip pop loving black wannabe asians, to smart asians, to dumb as f**k asians and so on.

the Asians we see in American are the way they are because they were determined to fit in with the "white good ole values" of america, but if you take them and compare them to actual asians from asia…. you'll quickly realize Asian-americans ARE NOTHING LIKE ACTUAL PEOPLE FROM ASIA….. they're also money obsessed, bigoted, americans obsessed with status.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby tre » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Robert77 wrote:only certain types of white American guys like asian women:

1. white bread type of white guys…. you know, those provincial white middle class guys who do not really know much about the world beyond the realms of the US (the type of white guys that were raised in a typical leave it to beaver style)

2. white guys with no game, who have high IQ's but very very low EQ's and can't for the sake of them get with "his own women" white women, because white women in America are too plastic, too spoiled, too ignorant, too immature, too bitchy and that is a BAD BAD BAD combination when u mix them together…..

HIGH IQ/LOW EQ white American guy + spoiled feminazi white American bitch from hell = DO NOT MIX WELL

3. Beta white American men who think they'll be able to control the relationship because "asian women are subservient" or so the American stereotype says…. I've seen them crash and burn a lot though, some Asian women can be REAL BITCHES when in relationships!!!! some even slap and hit their husbands (Ive seen it in asia)

=============

white guys who are often not into Asian-American women:

1. Wiggers….. those Eminems types out there often do not make a good match with asian American women.

2. working class/blue collar beer drinking, they took our jobs types of white men…… those are often actually racist against asians and want to date their "own" women meaning white trash chics….


Asians are seen as successful in America, if you visit Asian you'll quickly realize that Asians are just like anyone anywhere else on the planet…. they got their own "social zoo" over there…… I've met from illiterate dumb f**k asians who'll remind u of the dumbest flag waving American, to trashy ghetto asians, to educated elaborate asians, to hip pop loving black wannabe asians, to smart asians, to dumb as f**k asians and so on.

the Asians we see in American are the way they are because they were determined to fit in with the "white good ole values" of America, but if you take them and compare them to actual asians from asia…. you'll quickly realize Asian-americans ARE NOTHING LIKE ACTUAL PEOPLE FROM ASIA….. they're also money obsessed, bigoted, americans obsessed with status.


I think you are correct with some of the reasons that white guys like Asian women, but you missed some.

4) Military Men who got a taste of Asian women when stationed abroad and found them to be much more attractive than white women in general.

5) Men who HAVE traveled abroad throughout Asia and found Asian women to be much more attractive than white women in general

6) Men that had their choice of any race and chose Asian women over white women due to being more attracted to them.

#5 and #6 relate to myself. I have dated Asian and Latin women almost exclusively (mostly Asian women) over the past 9 years. These have all been American women. I could have dated white women anytime I wanted, but I am just not attracted to the vast majority...maybe .01% of them over the age of 21.

Outside of the way they look, Asian American women are simply American Women. They are hard to deal with, perhaps harder to deal with than most white women due to their demand in the USA. That said, Asian women in Asia are no angels either. They are very materialistic and extremely status/money oriented. If you ask the typical Asian woman what her favorite hobbies are, among the top would be SHOPPING. They don't often buy economical items either (unless they are poor and in 3rd world country), they prefer brand-name, luxury items. They are not typically subservient, unless they are struggling in a 3rd world country.

The ONLY reason I date Asian or Latin women is due to being more physically attracted to them. They are still women and still can be very tough to deal with, depending on their upbringing.

There are quite a few here that seem to put white women in a pedestal. If you prefer white women...fine. Just don't generalize about why the rest of us don't want them...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Well...let's be honest: most men don't like their 'women' dating inter-racially, no matter the race of the man. It's instinctively bred into us to feel that way; first, as a defense mechanism, and secondly, it's a biological and genetic response in preserving the racial heritage of a man from becoming extinct.


That's not true, I don't give a shit who you're dating or if she's North American or European. There's 8 billion ppl in this world and you think I care about one random white girl?

Now if you deliberately tried to date a girl that I specifically liked then I would have a problem, but at that point it doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow or pink!

@DJ
You're problem isn't white men saying where you can go or which places go best. Your problem is you don't even Fu*king go anywhere so you don't really know any better. You haven't been to Europe since 2007. It's now 2014, that was 8 years ago. To give some reference if you had a kid in 2007 it would now be 8 years old.

This is why you look like an idiot commenting all the time with your expertise. Europe isn't even the same place it was 8 years ago.


Its not eight years its seven years come June 2014; 7+7 = 14

Europe is exactly as it was when I left it, the only thing that changed was the economic crisis with has brought on a raft of social problems.

There was a problem before of Africans seeking refugee status in France and Italy. There has been a breakout of violence in Sweden but that comes from Arabs, not Black People. Anders Brevik is a Norwegian dude that was active on Storm front and I don't think I have to tell you what happen.

When I left Germany they were talking about pulling their troops from Afghanistan. I was in contact with a German woman until February of last year until the G.I she hadn't heard from in four-five months came back to Germany to claim his prize, he's African-American by the way.

So I don't know how I look stupid, views on African-American men, not Africans which is what you see in Italy (not including G.I's) largely haven't changed and there are just as many women interested in African-Americans now as there was in 2007. I say more often than not African-Americans can date Eastern Europeans usually from Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic and Poland in countries like Germany rather than the local German population for a whole host of reasons, some of it racism.

I have switched gears, I no longer see Europe as viable because the women are frankly too old, I do not want a mid 30's White woman from Western Europe. I need to be on the ground too (internet is lacking) and I don't see the value of learning German either, you can print that out and give it Der Spiegel if you want.

Finally I am going to assume you worked while in LA or you decided you part with the majority of the things you owned or both. I think you mentioned in your thread that you sold your car. I don't have a car, there is no $3-10K to raise from the sale of a vehicle. I am trying to do this on the meager income I earn.

It would have worked much better, if I didn't brick my laptop putting a SSD in it, forcing me to buy a new one since I didn't want to bother fixing it, I will get to that later. That cost me $365 in Jan of 2013. When my Brazilian friend said she was going to Mexico City, I said I would come down to hang out with her and she said GREAT. In the end after spending another $550 or so, that relationships fizzled and it was mostly my fault. I will disclose what happen at a later date. Then after returning the PT Cruiser GT developed a leak in the rack and pinion and needed replacing. My sister is the primary driver of the car refused to help pay for the parts the deductible of the warranty wouldn't pay for. So my stepfather had to borrow $400 from me.

I said in another thread that I had found a ticket on Kayak for $672 Round Trip to Sao Paulo in July. Now if you add up the previous numbers, it comes to $1,315.

That would have left me with $643, not including any cash I had on-hand which I go to my records was about $200, giving me a total of $843. By Sept which is when that plane would leave I would have had another $500 roughly for a total of $1343 which is just enough to stay a month, maybe two in Brazil.

I am dealing with small margins here. I am not looking for sympathy but I will not tolerate people coming up with reasons to diss me based on flimsy BS.

I could get quite a bit more done if I wasn't constantly replying here, LIGHT BULB!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm

zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Ok, but he still hasn't answered my question as to why he never goes anywhere.


If that's true, then he shouldn't be the one lecturing other people about the 'truth.' Of course, I don't know him personally, so I can't judge. I believe he has traveled abroad before, I think...

To me, unless you've been abroad (or are currently), any sort of advice you give the people will ring hollow....and you only sound like a know-it-all.


He had a chance to met me he didn't, it's not like Burbank is far from here. It takes over an hour by bus but I was just out there the week before Christmas to collect Shopkick points.

Which allowed me to pick up a 1TB Seagate Hybrid drive for my laptop for $25 ($119.99 after PM to Newegg) from Best Buy.

I know this thread was about Asian women on the top of the heap but it started to change when I said Japan might be viable for me and then the whole debate about a Black man's viability in Japan started which is based in White Supremacy, which is all true.

Now Euro might say he has no bone to pick and given his posting history I would be glad to give him the benefit of the doubt but I will not allow him to attack me with baseless, fact-less pablum.

I suggest he ignore this thread since he's in Europe and go chase some Italian women if he's so good at it, no need to debate a no-nothing nicca, its dropping to me level according to him (assuming he's better than me).

Also there is no group mind hive that doesn't like my post either, so that won't get him far either. I can always take my opinions where they are more welcomed without White male interference.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby eurobrat » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:45 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Ok, but he still hasn't answered my question as to why he never goes anywhere.


If that's true, then he shouldn't be the one lecturing other people about the 'truth.' Of course, I don't know him personally, so I can't judge. I believe he has traveled abroad before, I think...

To me, unless you've been abroad (or are currently), any sort of advice you give the people will ring hollow....and you only sound like a know-it-all.


He had a chance to met me he didn't, it's not like Burbank is far from here. It takes over an hour by bus but I was just out there the week before Christmas to collect Shopkick points.

Which allowed me to pick up a 1TB Seagate Hybrid drive for my laptop for $25 ($119.99 after PM to Newegg) from Best Buy.

I know this thread was about Asian women on the top of the heap but it started to change when I said Japan might be viable for me and then the whole debate about a Black man's viability in Japan started which is based in White Supremacy, which is all true.

Now Euro might say he has no bone to pick and given his posting history I would be glad to give him the benefit of the doubt but I will not allow him to attack me with baseless, fact-less pablum.

I suggest he ignore this thread since he's in Europe and go chase some Italian women if he's so good at it, no need to debate a no-nothing nicca, its dropping to me level according to him (assuming he's better than me).

Also there is no group mind hive that doesn't like my post either, so that won't get him far either. I can always take my opinions where they are more welcomed without White male interference.


I was too busy busting my ass to get out of that LA shit hole, and finally I made it happen. I only briefly met Jester for a few beers but that was it, I was in and out of LA within 9 months. That's how it should be.

Who said I'm in Europe to chase Italian women? Right now I'm barely even chatting up a few but one German, one Italian and a Chinese girl. I'm not going for anything serious but just dating around enjoying the last of my 20's since that's not allowed in the USA.

7 years, what the hell is taking you so long? It doesn't take that long to save up $3-5k and make the move. You have no valid excuses and I'm beginning to think that you just like being in L.A. and talking about travelling.

Once again you threw in the race card...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby pete98146 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:58 pm

tre wrote:
Robert77 wrote:only certain types of white American guys like asian women:

1. white bread type of white guys…. you know, those provincial white middle class guys who do not really know much about the world beyond the realms of the US (the type of white guys that were raised in a typical leave it to beaver style)

2. white guys with no game, who have high IQ's but very very low EQ's and can't for the sake of them get with "his own women" white women, because white women in America are too plastic, too spoiled, too ignorant, too immature, too bitchy and that is a BAD BAD BAD combination when u mix them together…..

HIGH IQ/LOW EQ white American guy + spoiled feminazi white American bitch from hell = DO NOT MIX WELL

3. Beta white American men who think they'll be able to control the relationship because "asian women are subservient" or so the American stereotype says…. I've seen them crash and burn a lot though, some Asian women can be REAL BITCHES when in relationships!!!! some even slap and hit their husbands (Ive seen it in asia)

=============

white guys who are often not into Asian-American women:

1. Wiggers….. those Eminems types out there often do not make a good match with asian American women.

2. working class/blue collar beer drinking, they took our jobs types of white men…… those are often actually racist against asians and want to date their "own" women meaning white trash chics….


Asians are seen as successful in America, if you visit Asian you'll quickly realize that Asians are just like anyone anywhere else on the planet…. they got their own "social zoo" over there…… I've met from illiterate dumb f**k asians who'll remind u of the dumbest flag waving American, to trashy ghetto asians, to educated elaborate asians, to hip pop loving black wannabe asians, to smart asians, to dumb as f**k asians and so on.

the Asians we see in American are the way they are because they were determined to fit in with the "white good ole values" of America, but if you take them and compare them to actual asians from asia…. you'll quickly realize Asian-americans ARE NOTHING LIKE ACTUAL PEOPLE FROM ASIA….. they're also money obsessed, bigoted, americans obsessed with status.


I think you are correct with some of the reasons that white guys like Asian women, but you missed some.

4) Military Men who got a taste of Asian women when stationed abroad and found them to be much more attractive than white women in general.

5) Men who HAVE traveled abroad throughout Asia and found Asian women to be much more attractive than white women in general

6) Men that had their choice of any race and chose Asian women over white women due to being more attracted to them.

#5 and #6 relate to myself. I have dated Asian and Latin women almost exclusively (mostly Asian women) over the past 9 years. These have all been American women. I could have dated white women anytime I wanted, but I am just not attracted to the vast majority...maybe .01% of them over the age of 21.

Outside of the way they look, Asian American women are simply American Women. They are hard to deal with, perhaps harder to deal with than most white women due to their demand in the USA. That said, Asian women in Asia are no angels either. They are very materialistic and extremely status/money oriented. If you ask the typical Asian woman what her favorite hobbies are, among the top would be SHOPPING. They don't often buy economical items either (unless they are poor and in 3rd world country), they prefer brand-name, luxury items. They are not typically subservient, unless they are struggling in a 3rd world country.

The ONLY reason I date Asian or Latin women is due to being more physically attracted to them. They are still women and still can be very tough to deal with, depending on their upbringing.

There are quite a few here that seem to put white women in a pedestal. If you prefer white women...fine. Just don't generalize about why the rest of us don't want them...


I'm going to put myself into category #5 and #6 as well. I've never had any problems getting white girls so that certainly isn't the issue. But I've always had a fondness for Asian women growing up in the Pacific Northwest. Just took a few trips overseas to realize I wanted to focus on them. I also have a little bit of #1 going in that I was brought up in a very conservative, traditional Beaver Cleaver-like family. It was a good upbringing so my roots are still deeply planted in traditional ways.

I will be the first to admit that I don't adapt well to the liberal/progressive life style. One of the allures in dating my wife is that she shares the same conservative views that I do. Many Asian women are conservative so it's an easy mesh for guys like me.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Robert77 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 am

I wanted to also mention that from my observations this white man - asian female craze is a very new world anglophone thing….. pretty notorious in australia, new zealand, the usa and canada.

you go to europe and it;s very obvious that the dating scene changes there…. asian women are not in high demand over there, except for SOME western european dudes who are into colored women (black or asian)……

it's interesting that the number of asians in europe is increasing but for some reason asians in europe are not as successful as asians in america, canada or australia…. nor asians in europe are as white obsessed as asians in australai, canada or america.

when i lived in europe it wasn't rare to find philipino girls dating african men for example…… one lady from vietnam told me she didn't like european men because they were boring and preferred a nice "latino" i thought it was funny

about asian men, in europe asian men are not as stimgatized as they are in america or australia or canada…… so its easier for an asian guy to have a european girlfriend…. it;s also funny that in south america asian men are in high demand because they're seen as industrious responsible types….. in brazil chics actually compete for brazilians dudes of japanese origin and in panama chinese men actually have the reputation of being womanizers and cheating around while panama women get their hearts broken!!!!

that goes to show u how much healthy race relations are anywhere except in angloshitholes like canada, usa and australia
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby Someone » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 am

Robert, in Italy there's a large Chinese community and those Asian women are very popular with Italians. In Rome I also witnessed some guys actively chasing Japanese tourist girls.

Back to the original thread: guys, you just don't get it. You believe that only some kind of 'alternative' or unusual guys marry Asian-American women. It's the exact opposite. Mainstream, handsome, successful white American men marry them -- not some losers.

Take a look at this family photo: Amy Chua, the Asian-American "Tiger Mom" famous for her books, with her husband (a tall successful white man) and their daughters. This is very typical of what I see every day around me.

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2011/ ... ural2.html
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Winston, Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests