ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Now you can fly from the UK to Manila... non stop!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Now you can fly from the UK to Manila... non stop!

Postby xiongmao » December 28th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Just a heads up that you can now fly direct from London to Manila, and at a really good price as well. It takes about 14.5 hours with Philippine Airlines. Not sure if they're any good, but it's a great budget choice.

Incidentally, SkyScanner is great for finding good deals on long haul flights, especially if you're not fussy on which day you fly.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby Johnny1975 » December 28th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Better to just get in a helicopter, wait while the earth spins, and then land. Obviously you'd have to fly a certain distance southward too. But still. Then again what do I know.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » December 29th, 2013, 12:16 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Better to just get in a helicopter, wait while the earth spins, and then land. Obviously you'd have to fly a certain distance southward too. But still. Then again what do I know.

LOL more like a space shuttle. You have to wriggle out of Earth's gravity for that trick to work :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions