Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby eurobrat » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Now that the third wave of Feminism has been fully implemented in young women in the USA, I think now all men young and old know the dangers and evils of a pro-female western government controlling our lives.

In the year 2014 Post Feminism Men now have:

- More tools and resources about how modern feminism works.
- A new world order and the full effects of globalisation has been implemented.
- Knowledge of how a pro-female, anti-male government is run and how to avoid trouble.
- An escape plan for leaving an infected part of the world and finding sanctuary in other areas of the world.
- Knowledge on how to avoid the pitfalls of unhappy western marriages, un-wanted anchor babies, and wasted dating time.

I have more knowledge know on how the game is played in the USA and I will say it's no longer a game that I want to play. The sad reality is the world has changed, while the USA has gotten worse making it an uncomfortable place to live compared to other smaller, better managed countries.

I don't think angry blogs with angrily written articles on sites like ROK will do anything to help the current calamity in the American dating scene. Angry bitter men of all races, sizes and backgrounds angrily pounding away on their keyboards that all women are feminised sluts doesn't seem to be working.

- My question is where does the future of this movement stand in the next 3-5 years?
- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel now that the movement has grown a little?

I have now fully left the USA. My valuables and car have all been sold off. All debts have been paid in full and I left the US on a clean slate. I have no regrets and I don't plan on going back anytime soon unless something tragic happens.

I'm working over here and enjoying my time in Italy, the food, the girls, the daily chaos have been good medicine after overdosing on the red pill in the USA. I have de-friended all toxic family members, ex-girlfriends, and friends from my Facebook. Finally moving on with my life.

My improvements for next year will be:

- Daily exercise regimen, healthier eating.
- Taking up and learning more and more language.
- Start budgeting and watching my money more closely. No more paying late fee's.
- Date more and more women and gain more experience in what type of woman I'm looking for.

Travel to the last of the European destinations I want to travel too. I have made a list below;

Places to visit:
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Crete, Greece
Krakow, Poland
Kiev, Ukraine
Bari, Italy
Tallinn, Estonia
Ibiza, Spain

That is all for me, wouldn't mind knowing how others plan on improving themselves in 2014?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby publicduende » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Bentornato :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm

eurobrat wrote:Now that the third wave of Feminism has been fully implemented in young women in the USA, I think now all men young and old know the dangers and evils of a pro-female western government controlling our lives.

In the year 2014 Post Feminism Men now have:

- More tools and resources about how modern feminism works.
- A new world order and the full effects of globalisation has been implemented.
- Knowledge of how a pro-female, anti-male government is run and how to avoid trouble.
- An escape plan for leaving an infected part of the world and finding sanctuary in other areas of the world.
- Knowledge on how to avoid the pitfalls of unhappy western marriages, un-wanted anchor babies, and wasted dating time.

I have more knowledge know on how the game is played in the USA and I will say it's no longer a game that I want to play. The sad reality is the world has changed, while the USA has gotten worse making it an uncomfortable place to live compared to other smaller, better managed countries.

I don't think angry blogs with angrily written articles on sites like ROK will do anything to help the current calamity in the American dating scene. Angry bitter men of all races, sizes and backgrounds angrily pounding away on their keyboards that all women are feminised sluts doesn't seem to be working.

- My question is where does the future of this movement stand in the next 3-5 years?
- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel now that the movement has grown a little?

I have now fully left the USA. My valuables and car have all been sold off. All debts have been paid in full and I left the US on a clean slate. I have no regrets and I don't plan on going back anytime soon unless something tragic happens.

I'm working over here and enjoying my time in Italy, the food, the girls, the daily chaos have been good medicine after overdosing on the red pill in the USA. I have de-friended all toxic family members, ex-girlfriends, and friends from my Facebook. Finally moving on with my life.

My improvements for next year will be:

- Daily exercise regimen, healthier eating.
- Taking up and learning more and more language.
- Start budgeting and watching my money more closely. No more paying late fee's.
- Date more and more women and gain more experience in what type of woman I'm looking for.

Travel to the last of the European destinations I want to travel too. I have made a list below;

Places to visit:
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Crete, Greece
Krakow, Poland
Kiev, Ukraine
Bari, Italy
Tallinn, Estonia
Ibiza, Spain

That is all for me, wouldn't mind knowing how others plan on improving themselves in 2014?


Sounds good Euro, I was wondering what you were up too.

As what will happen in Post Modern societies such as the one you in; Italy? lol

More men will finally look to other countries for women. Mark@Dream Connections is near capacity at all times (20-25 men). AFA's continues to add tours to its schedule.

The real problem is getting the message to the lower half of the middle class.

Paying down debt is crucial, nobody should be looking to reboot their left with a rock tied around their neck.

One of the advantages to being in Latin America however is they do not have a fully connected and advanced credit reporting system yet. Which means if you have bad credit in America, you can open a new credit file in Latin America that is not connected to your previous file. Remember you have to get a local social security card when you become a resident, otherwise in some countries it will be nearly impossible for you to open accounts, lease/rent apartments or buy property.

In Western Europe (EU) since its hard to get citizenship but residency is easy, your credit file follows you (last I heard) because all the banks are connected to one system.

So again I would highly recommend you put your credit in good standing (at least a 650 score), cut up any credit cards, zero out those accounts and pay with cash.

The only instance I would keep a credit card around or apply for one is if I can it travel miles. If you become fortunate like some people I know and have a wife and kids, it gets mighty expensive to go see the grand parents. If you constantly use your credit card to make spot purchases and pay the balance quickly (in many cases 90 days same as cash, zero interest if paid by then) and you pick up a ton of miles, that make it much more affordable to travel back home or elsewhere.

Kevin of liveinbrazil.org has returned both to America and Denmark (where his wife is from) a few times since they have been married and they have three kids, so you can just imagine how much that would cost.

All the places you listed should be easy to get too using any of the budget carriers in Europe. In 2007 I flew from Germany to Kiev, Ukraine for $253 R/T.

You can pay less, my trip was very much last minute.

I recommend -

http://www.easyjet.com/en/
http://wizzair.com/en-GB/
http://www.ryanair.com/

and of course Kayak where I purchase my tickets 98% of the time.

Good Luck and keep us posted, every consider starting a blog?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby Maverick » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 pm

eurobrat wrote:Now that the third wave of Feminism has been fully implemented in young women in the USA, I think now all men young and old know the dangers and evils of a pro-female western government controlling our lives.

In the year 2014 Post Feminism Men now have:

- More tools and resources about how modern feminism works.
- A new world order and the full effects of globalisation has been implemented.
- Knowledge of how a pro-female, anti-male government is run and how to avoid trouble.
- An escape plan for leaving an infected part of the world and finding sanctuary in other areas of the world.
- Knowledge on how to avoid the pitfalls of unhappy western marriages, un-wanted anchor babies, and wasted dating time.

I have more knowledge know on how the game is played in the USA and I will say it's no longer a game that I want to play. The sad reality is the world has changed, while the USA has gotten worse making it an uncomfortable place to live compared to other smaller, better managed countries.

I don't think angry blogs with angrily written articles on sites like ROK will do anything to help the current calamity in the American dating scene. Angry bitter men of all races, sizes and backgrounds angrily pounding away on their keyboards that all women are feminised sluts doesn't seem to be working.

- My question is where does the future of this movement stand in the next 3-5 years?
- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel now that the movement has grown a little?

I have now fully left the USA. My valuables and car have all been sold off. All debts have been paid in full and I left the US on a clean slate. I have no regrets and I don't plan on going back anytime soon unless something tragic happens.

I'm working over here and enjoying my time in Italy, the food, the girls, the daily chaos have been good medicine after overdosing on the red pill in the USA. I have de-friended all toxic family members, ex-girlfriends, and friends from my Facebook. Finally moving on with my life.

My improvements for next year will be:

- Daily exercise regimen, healthier eating.
- Taking up and learning more and more language.
- Start budgeting and watching my money more closely. No more paying late fee's.
- Date more and more women and gain more experience in what type of woman I'm looking for.

Travel to the last of the European destinations I want to travel too. I have made a list below;

Places to visit:
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Crete, Greece
Krakow, Poland
Kiev, Ukraine
Bari, Italy
Tallinn, Estonia
Ibiza, Spain

That is all for me, wouldn't mind knowing how others plan on improving themselves in 2014?


Here's mine:

1) Start a business and invest. Everyday, I will do at least one thing to push me towards this goal.
2) Gym and diet revamping. (I've been planning to do this anyway, but it just so happens that the stars have aligned and I'll be starting next week....NOT a New Year's resolution!).
3) Continue going to church and meeting people there.
4) Stop taking American girls seriously and control my emotions (realize that they are short term solutions and around just for fun).
5) Learn at least one new language.

Unfortunately, due to my military commitment, I can't leave the country this year so that's off the table.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby eurobrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 am

djfourmoney wrote: Sounds good Euro, I was wondering what you were up too. As what will happen in Post Modern societies such as the one you in; Italy? lol


What's wrong with Italy? Much better than that rathole Los Angeles, my bills are half of what they were in LA. I have awesome public transportation (200 mph trains), free healthcare (non-obo care which is not free), and cheap but fresh and organic food.

But no seriously, Los Angeles is disgusting. No one want's to live in that dump anymore.

djfourmoney wrote:All the places you listed should be easy to get too using any of the budget carriers in Europe. In 2007 I flew from Germany to Kiev, Ukraine for $253 R/T.


I have found flights to Kiev for only $50 roundtrip from where I'm at.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby Maverick » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Sounds good Euro, I was wondering what you were up too. As what will happen in Post Modern societies such as the one you in; Italy? lol


What's wrong with Italy? Much better than that rathole Los Angeles, my bills are half of what they were in LA. I have awesome public transportation (200 mph trains), free healthcare (non-obo care which is not free), and cheap but fresh and organic food.

But no seriously, Los Angeles is disgusting. No one want's to live in that dump anymore.

djfourmoney wrote:All the places you listed should be easy to get too using any of the budget carriers in Europe. In 2007 I flew from Germany to Kiev, Ukraine for $253 R/T.


I have found flights to Kiev for only $50 roundtrip from where I'm at.


What's your work in Italy?
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:25 am

Good to see you back eurobrat. I myself recently moved to Vilnius Lithuania on a clean slate and now starting my new life journey.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby eurobrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 am

Maverick wrote:What's your work in Italy?


Doing sales and account management. There's a surprising amount of work here for fluent english speakers, went on about 4 interviews and decided on this one for a few reasons.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 am

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Sounds good Euro, I was wondering what you were up too. As what will happen in Post Modern societies such as the one you in; Italy? lol


What's wrong with Italy? Much better than that rathole Los Angeles, my bills are half of what they were in LA. I have awesome public transportation (200 mph trains), free healthcare (non-obo care which is not free), and cheap but fresh and organic food.

But no seriously, Los Angeles is disgusting. No one want's to live in that dump anymore.

djfourmoney wrote:All the places you listed should be easy to get too using any of the budget carriers in Europe. In 2007 I flew from Germany to Kiev, Ukraine for $253 R/T.


I have found flights to Kiev for only $50 roundtrip from where I'm at.


I wasn't comparing Italy to Los Angeles. I was saying you left one Post Modern environment for another one; I didn't say it wasn't an improvement.

I am saying it suffers from the same problems of Post Modern societies:

There's gender war. Men want more traditional relationships, women are largely having none of that, so there's friction.

Like the US its not Post Racial, how you going to mock a member of parliament who happens to be African? Just Google it if you don't know.

The Italian Economy is #3 in Europe and in some cases in more trouble that France. Unemployment is a real issue and I know a woman in the Southern half of the country.

Like I said, I paid $253 and I got it last minute, of course it can be found for less, DUH.

Not sure why you thought my post was negative, re-read it its not.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 am

Oh and about LA, as I said I love it, it has issues, no where is perfect.

You're welcome to leave I wish more of you that hate it so much would, then we don't have to constantly get into arguments with you.

Yeah White man in Italy = Not Unique but as I said, you can pretend you live in a typical European Post Racial country then this happens -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/0 ... 93206.html

Bongo, Bongo Government, REALLY?

Some idiot in the UK said something similar, what's wrong with White people since the crisis, have you all gone bat-sh*t crazy or somethin?

Enjoy your time in Italy is a beautiful country with some beautiful woman in it.

Get down to Modena and check out Ferrari.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby eurobrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 am

djfourmoney wrote:Oh and about LA, as I said I love it, it has issues, no where is perfect.

You're welcome to leave I wish more of you that hate it so much would, then we don't have to constantly get into arguments with you.

Yeah White man in Italy = Not Unique but as I said, you can pretend you live in a typical European Post Racial country then this happens -


What exactly is there to love about LA except maybe the weather and decent Mexican food? The place is one of the biggest overpriced crap holes in the world (and I'm from LA).

Italy never was racial, it's not a post slave state like USA, UK, France, etc... So you can't expect special treatment for Africans especially the ones who are here illegally.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 am

***JP*** wrote:Good to see you back eurobrat. I myself recently moved to Vilnius Lithuania on a clean slate and now starting my new life journey.


I'm thinking of heading up to Estonia is it worth me checking out Vilnius?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 pm

eurobrat wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Good to see you back eurobrat. I myself recently moved to Vilnius Lithuania on a clean slate and now starting my new life journey.


I'm thinking of heading up to Estonia is it worth me checking out Vilnius?



yeah Vilnius is a nice place but I would recommend it more in summer when out comes the miniskirts and the very sexy dressed women.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby eurobrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 pm

You wanna meet up if i make it up there in the next few months? Travelling within Europe is pretty cheap.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby bones765 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:46 pm

@dj4friedchicken.

dude, you shouldn't be talking at all about any of the crap you mentioned. first of, you live off the government (very typical negro) and of your mommy and daddy (much like what winston is doing, but that's another story). second, you're a 40 something year old guy and you still aren't married. in my personal experience, men who are at your age and have never been married, are losers who are at the same level as manginas. third, you try to talk big but when it really comes to the big show, you have nothing show. again, quite typical jigaboo traits of you. fourth, eurobrat's thread has nothing to do with race and you decided to mention race because you can't help but mention it. race is your scapegoat to your failures because you always have to blame whitey for all of your failures in your pitiful life.

just come out and come clean fat negro. just admit that you are a failure and then we can talk about improving your life. if you continue this stupidity you keep on doing, it would only make things worse as you don't have a good rep in this forum. everybody knows that all you do is write crap and talk big but runaway when it comes for the big show. you're are perfect example as to why black-american men are the most useless shits out there.
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests