Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:48 pm

eurobrat wrote:You wanna meet up if i make it up there in the next few months? Travelling within Europe is pretty cheap.

it would be very cool to meet up since we both are abroad starting our new lives
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:32 am

Yes it would be. I'm starting to think I'm getting too old to be restarting my life all of the time.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:53 am

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Oh and about LA, as I said I love it, it has issues, no where is perfect.

You're welcome to leave I wish more of you that hate it so much would, then we don't have to constantly get into arguments with you.

Yeah White man in Italy = Not Unique but as I said, you can pretend you live in a typical European Post Racial country then this happens -

What exactly is there to love about LA except maybe the weather and decent Mexican food? The place is one of the biggest overpriced crap holes in the world (and I'm from LA).

Italy never was racial, it's not a post slave state like USA, UK, France, etc... So you can't expect special treatment for Africans especially the ones who are here illegally.

Disrespectful to a woman with more education that most Men and Women in Parliament? That's just lack of respect and bigotry. Yes like a typical White guy roll out "In country illegally". Not that Western powers are behind and support the dysfunction of Africa????

What if I said all Italians are members of the Mafia in some form or another? How about I assumed they behave like Snooki from Jersey Shore?

Americans used to call Italians Wops, so after experiencing bigotry in America its okay to do that in your home country? No its not, no excuses.

LA is expensive I never said it wasn't and yes the Mexican food is fantastic. I'm originally from San Jose, another equally expensive part of the State, much of it isn't.

How did Italy end up being more affordable than LA?

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co ... city2=Rome

Its not..... What is better is quality of life, that is not debatable.

As I said enjoy your time in Italy, I would live in Southern Europe because the weather is similar.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Postby publicduende » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:21 am

Let me clarify on a couple of points here.

djfourmoney wrote:I wasn't comparing Italy to Los Angeles. I was saying you left one Post Modern environment for another one; I didn't say it wasn't an improvement.

I am saying it suffers from the same problems of Post Modern societies:

There's gender war. Men want more traditional relationships, women are largely having none of that, so there's friction.

There is no "gender war" in Italy. One could say the latest generations may be as shallow, entitled and spoiled as their European or Anglo counterparts, yet that applies to both boys and girls. And last time I checked there is no appreciable sign that "women are largely having none of that". If you think Italian women are strong and feminist, you should check out those in France, or god forbid, Spain!

djfourmoney wrote: Like the US its not Post Racial, how you going to mock a member of parliament who happens to be African? Just Google it if you don't know.

If you're referring to the episode of racism towards Minister Kyenge, that's a sign of the ridiculous new lows political discourse has been touching in Italy lately. Parties have always been bickering one against the other, blaming one another for the demise of what was once the 5th world power, not handling the world crisis correctly, colluding with the Mafiosos/Freemasons/Zionists/Communists/<you>. They have always been calling one another names. The fact that poor Minster happened to first generation African was just too easy a handle for yet another attack. We have Ministers and politicians who are attacked because they are short, or have an eye squint. And this is bad, not because they are attacked for not being canonically good looking, but because their political records are often so much worse than their looks!

I would say Italy isn't a post-racial society. It's a post-social society. As I told Tony a few times on private chat, Italy is still a great country to be to enjoy the food, the scenery and the warmth of the people, the common people steeped in everyday life, of course. If it were a product for expats, it should come with a big "enjoy while it lasts" label.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Rich » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:45 am

My number 1 goal is to lose a few pounds and get a thigh gap.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 pm

djfourmoney wrote: Disrespectful to a woman with more education that most Men and Women in Parliament? That's just lack of respect and bigotry. Yes like a typical White guy roll out "In country illegally". Not that Western powers are behind and support the dysfunction of Africa????

Have you ever met a real African?

djfourmoney wrote: What if I said all Italians are members of the Mafia in some form or another? How about I assumed they behave like Snooki from Jersey Shore?

Americans used to call Italians Wops, so after experiencing bigotry in America its okay to do that in your home country? No its not, no excuses.

They don't really care, the Italians don't have chips on their shoulders like the blacks do.

djfourmoney wrote:How did Italy end up being more affordable than LA?

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co ... city2=Rome

Are you this stupid? You think you're really smart using the internet but you're really not.

It's taking into account the 30% that you loose with the dollar to euro conversion. If you're making Euros and on a good salary then you're fine. And yes quality of life is 100x better and you know all of Europe is. Also how many trains in the USA go 200mph? My cell phone bill with internet is €12 a month, how much is yours? Can you buy a good European lager for ,50 cents? How fat are your women? I could go on and on.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Don't worry Eurobrat. I like DJforumoney but he sometimes harbors a lot of anti-White sentiments on this forum. I can be that way, too, but at least I'm an equal opportunity criticizer including Asians, Blacks and Jews, hahaha...

You must be lovin' life in Italy, Eurobrat? How's the food over there? I love Italian food, hmnnn...

I'm enjoying my life in China, although some days it can be an adventure here; it takes some getting used too...I'm far happier in Asia than I ever was in the United States! Life in the U.S. made me unhappy and angry most of the time...

As for Italy being a racist country, well...that's not exactly a secret; so is most of Asia...and, to be honest, most of the world is too! DJ--you are correct to point out how Blacks are mistreated in Italy, but I'm also opposed to the idea of mass immigration and "multiculturalism" taking place in any country. I know you would disagree as a liberal, but those are my views. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby bones765 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 pm

@Publicduende

I still find women from spain to be of WAY better quality (not including the fact that I'm trying at it with one already) than Anglosphere c**ts. of course, every man has his own taste. you have a taste for latin-american girls while I have a taste for continental euro girls (excluding nordic girls on that, and possibly French). the only gender wars that I see is are in the anglosphere. dj4watermelons doesn't know what he's talking about but it shouldn't be a surprise. his neo-slave brain hasn't developed enough to be able to do any sort of under the surface reasoning. everything must be taught to him like how you teach a dog to sit, stand, and fetch. :)
bones765
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:47 pm

zboy1 wrote:Don't worry Eurobrat. I like DJforumoney but he sometimes harbors a lot of anti-White sentiments on this forum. I can be that way, too, but at least I'm an equal opportunity criticizer including Asians, Blacks and Jews, hahaha...

You must be lovin' life in Italy, Eurobrat? How's the food over there? I love Italian food, hmnnn...

I'm enjoying my life in China, although some days it can be an adventure here; it takes some getting used too...I'm far happier in Asia than I ever was in the United States! Life in the U.S. made me unhappy and angry most of the time...

As for Italy being a racist country, well...that's not exactly a secret; so is most of Asia...and, to be honest, most of the world is too! DJ--you are correct to point out how Blacks are mistreated in Italy, but I'm also opposed to the idea of mass immigration and "multiculturalism" taking place in any country. I know you would disagree as a liberal, but those are my views. ...

Foods great but avoid the tourist sections of cities, I have had a few bad meals here. That can be had anywhere though. Yes it's taken some getting used too but what pisses me off is the process of setting up everything you know:

- Cell Phone
- Bank Account
- Flat Rental
- New accounts online to pay bills
- Drivers License

I'm lucky to have my Italian citizenship so I don't have to deal with the residency crap which is the biggest headache or work visas which are impossible to get.

That's what pisses me off. But overall better quality of life here with less bills and stress than the USA and far better living than LA or Wierdofornia.

It's not Italy that's racist but all of Europe... There are though plenty of integrated Blacks that carry themselves well and do just fine here. Blacks aren't necessarily getting stoned to death here. The black prime minister doesn't really belong in Italian politics, that's an old italian mans game.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby bones765 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:47 pm

zboy1 wrote:Don't worry Eurobrat. I like DJforumoney but he sometimes harbors a lot of anti-White sentiments on this forum. I can be that way, too, but at least I'm an equal opportunity criticizer including Asians, Blacks and Jews, hahaha...

are you f***ing kidding me? sometimes? more like all the time. dj4friedchicken, all he does nonstop on this forum is say how much his ethnic group (black-americans) is superior to white males in every sort of way. it's ironic that he does that when most of the white males on this forum have achieved more in their lives than what dj4friedchicken would do in 100 lives. i have a feeling that you too are secretly racist against white males just because a few christ killers from jew york city called you a gook as a kid.

man f**k, there's racism everywhere. everywhere you go, you will find assholes. it's why you got to go to a place where your energy matches with the energy of the people around you. get over the complaining of racism this and that and just be a f***ing man for once.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Postby MJay1978 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:38 am

eurobrat wrote:Now that the third wave of Feminism has been fully implemented in young women in the USA, I think now all men young and old know the dangers and evils of a pro-female western government controlling our lives.

In the year 2014 Post Feminism Men now have:

- More tools and resources about how modern feminism works.
- A new world order and the full effects of globalisation has been implemented.
- Knowledge of how a pro-female, anti-male government is run and how to avoid trouble.
- An escape plan for leaving an infected part of the world and finding sanctuary in other areas of the world.
- Knowledge on how to avoid the pitfalls of unhappy western marriages, un-wanted anchor babies, and wasted dating time.

I have more knowledge know on how the game is played in the USA and I will say it's no longer a game that I want to play. The sad reality is the world has changed, while the USA has gotten worse making it an uncomfortable place to live compared to other smaller, better managed countries.

I don't think angry blogs with angrily written articles on sites like ROK will do anything to help the current calamity in the American dating scene. Angry bitter men of all races, sizes and backgrounds angrily pounding away on their keyboards that all women are feminised sluts doesn't seem to be working.

- My question is where does the future of this movement stand in the next 3-5 years?
- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel now that the movement has grown a little?

I have now fully left the USA. My valuables and car have all been sold off. All debts have been paid in full and I left the US on a clean slate. I have no regrets and I don't plan on going back anytime soon unless something tragic happens.

I'm working over here and enjoying my time in Italy, the food, the girls, the daily chaos have been good medicine after overdosing on the red pill in the USA. I have de-friended all toxic family members, ex-girlfriends, and friends from my Facebook. Finally moving on with my life.

My improvements for next year will be:

- Daily exercise regimen, healthier eating.
- Taking up and learning more and more language.
- Start budgeting and watching my money more closely. No more paying late fee's.
- Date more and more women and gain more experience in what type of woman I'm looking for.

Travel to the last of the European destinations I want to travel too. I have made a list below;

Places to visit:
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Crete, Greece
Krakow, Poland
Kiev, Ukraine
Bari, Italy
Tallinn, Estonia
Ibiza, Spain

That is all for me, wouldn't mind knowing how others plan on improving themselves in 2014?

I honestly see clearly things are going to get worse. You're right on one thing. For a man to rise his anger by posting blogs, even videos like I'm doing is just a waste of time. I had one hell of a roller coaster experience just from the videos I did. My channel woke up a lot of men, but angered quite a few feminists and manginas. To be honest, I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. Especially after some snot nosed punk of a mangina troll is annoying me now. All and all, just to keep ranting and ranting is not taking me where I want to go in life. The only good that's come out of my channel is it's proven more men are waking up. As much as I enjoy talking about this subject, it's not getting me anywhere as far as income. This is not helping me with my future. I'm in the process of coming up with an idea to start a new channel, but it's not going to be about feminism and the problems with America. I want to do video game commentaries. I'll need some kind of side job so I can make money on the side working online. I just hope this new video project idea I have becomes a success.

As for my other channel, I'm not sure what I want to do yet. But once I start working on this project, I'll most likely won't have time to make videos and blogs speaking against American women . I know for certain I'm going to end up tearing my blog page down. As for my anti feminist video page, I'm not sure what's going to happen yet. Even if it does end up shutting down, I'm still going to be an anti feminist and still follow the MGTOW community along with other communities I've joined to fight against modern feminism. At the same time, I am thinking about my future. I'm even concerned about it. I know for certain I want to date foreign women. I'll never go back to dating the toxic feminized women we have in America. We all know as members of this forum how toxic America has become over the years. Especially with the women and the social system. For those who know me very well on YouTube, I'll give you this strong warning as a fail safe plan. Start mirroring my videos now.

I'll conclude my message by saying this. If you are a single man who is having trouble dating here, don't use hate and anger as a weapon. This is only going to destroy you slowly. As men who are having trouble dating here, we all know what the truth is and what the problem really is. Don't keep ranting about it in videos and blogs! You have only two options out of this. Go your own way completely as a satisfied single man. ....Or go your own way (ie STOP dating American women completely), get your passport, work on yourself and the career you want, and travel to find the woman out of the United States who will make you happy. There is one thing my videos have proven indefinitely. There is no change coming in America. The social system and how modern feminism is in this country will never change.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Bumpity Bump!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby bones765 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 pm

eurobrat wrote:Bumpity Bump!

where's winston the yellow negro?
bones765
Freshman Poster

Postby sfexcellence » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 am

eurobrat wrote:Now that the third wave of Feminism has been fully implemented in young women in the USA, I think now all men young and old know the dangers and evils of a pro-female western government controlling our lives.

- Knowledge of how a pro-female, anti-male government is run and how to avoid trouble.
- An escape plan for leaving an infected part of the world and finding sanctuary in other areas of the world.
- Knowledge on how to avoid the pitfalls of unhappy western marriages, un-wanted anchor babies, and wasted dating time.

I have more knowledge know on how the game is played in the USA and I will say it's no longer a game that I want to play. The sad reality is the world has changed, while the USA has gotten worse making it an uncomfortable place to live compared to other smaller, better managed countries.

I don't think angry blogs with angrily written articles on sites like ROK will do anything to help the current calamity in the American dating scene. Angry bitter men of all races, sizes and backgrounds angrily pounding away on their keyboards that all women are feminised sluts doesn't seem to be working.

- My question is where does the future of this movement stand in the next 3-5 years?
- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel now that the movement has grown a little?

I have now fully left the USA. My valuables and car have all been sold off. All debts have been paid in full and I left the US on a clean slate. I have no regrets and I don't plan on going back anytime soon unless something tragic happens.

I'm working over here and enjoying my time in Italy, the food, the girls, the daily chaos have been good medicine after overdosing on the red pill in the USA. I have de-friended all toxic family members, ex-girlfriends, and friends from my Facebook. Finally moving on with my life.

- Start budgeting and watching my money more closely. No more paying late fee's.
- Date more and more women and gain more experience in what type of woman I'm looking for.

Travel to the last of the European destinations I want to travel too. I have made a list below;

Places to visit:
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Crete, Greece
Krakow, Poland
Kiev, Ukraine
Bari, Italy
Tallinn, Estonia
Ibiza, Spain

That is all for me, wouldn't mind knowing how others plan on improving themselves in 2014?

Great post eurobrat, only quality posts from you.

As to the future of this movement, as a Post-Feminist guy, I have three words: action, courage, and fearlessness. The world is too full of people who are lazy, entitled and fearful, rationalizing and making excuses for inaction, and we need to tell these people: Grow up, or settle for your crap and leave us alone as we pursue and live out our dreams. I speak from my own experiences as well as the experiences of many others, when I say that getting your priorities together, raising your standards, having big strong beliefs in yourself, having an effective strategy, and ultimately getting past fear of change and taking action, that the people who do all this, will completely dominate the field of human success and achievement. You must dig deep inside yourself and find the willpower, the determination, the fearlessness, to strive for and achieve your dreams.

There is a quote from Lavinia Spalding, a teacher and writer: "Don't think about it too much. Don't make pro and con lists. Pro and con lists are nothing but trouble. If you think about it too much, you'll just end up staying home. … My family and friends often say to me, 'I'm living vicariously through you.' Don't ever live vicariously. This is YOUR life. Live." At some point, you have to stop thinking and just do it, just throw caution to the wind and take action. I have done so many times in the past two years and eight months that I've been traveling, and it has resulted in me having the most transformative experiences of my life. The new way of the world is simple: If you want fast-tracked personal development, get off your ass, get a passport and see the world, and most importantly, be present, be in the moment, immerse yourself in different cultures and you will never regret it.

My improvements for the next year are:
-Becoming a better traveler, that as the Buddha says it is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Learn Spanish, to go through all three levels of Pimsleur Spanish.
-Take courses from thegreatcourses.com
-Effecting meaningful change all over the world, through conferences and events, this forum, and connecting and speaking with other people.

Look at the travel plans for 2014 thread for my future traveling plans.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster

Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm

sfexcellence wrote:

Places to visit:
Cluj Napoca, Romania
Crete, Greece
Krakow, Poland
Kiev, Ukraine
Bari, Italy
Tallinn, Estonia
Ibiza, Spain

Great post eurobrat, only quality posts from you.

As to the future of this movement, as a Post-Feminist guy, I have three words: action, courage, and fearlessness. The world is too full of people who are lazy, entitled and fearful, rationalizing and making excuses for inaction, and we need to tell these people: Grow up, or settle for your crap and leave us alone as we pursue and live out our dreams. I speak from my own experiences as well as the experiences of many others, when I say that getting your priorities together, raising your standards, having big strong beliefs in yourself, having an effective strategy, and ultimately getting past fear of change and taking action, that the people who do all this, will completely dominate the field of human success and achievement. You must dig deep inside yourself and find the willpower, the determination, the fearlessness, to strive for and achieve your dreams.

There is a quote from Lavinia Spalding, a teacher and writer: "Don't think about it too much. Don't make pro and con lists. Pro and con lists are nothing but trouble. If you think about it too much, you'll just end up staying home. … My family and friends often say to me, 'I'm living vicariously through you.' Don't ever live vicariously. This is YOUR life. Live." At some point, you have to stop thinking and just do it, just throw caution to the wind and take action. I have done so many times in the past two years and eight months that I've been traveling, and it has resulted in me having the most transformative experiences of my life. The new way of the world is simple: If you want fast-tracked personal development, get off your a**, get a passport and see the world, and most importantly, be present, be in the moment, immerse yourself in different cultures and you will never regret it.

My improvements for the next year are:
-Becoming a better traveler, that as the Buddha says it is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Learn Spanish, to go through all three levels of Pimsleur Spanish.
-Take courses from thegreatcourses.com
-Effecting meaningful change all over the world, through conferences and events, this forum, and connecting and speaking with other people.

Look at the travel plans for 2014 thread for my future traveling plans.

Grazie ragazzo!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions