Tsar, have you ever considered Georgia?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Tsar, have you ever considered Georgia?

Post by theprimebait »

86 % of the women stay virgins until marriage.they are also white.light hair is uncommon but not rare,either.they are Orthodox Christians.

see this page.

http://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/be ... women.html
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I have sometimes been curious about Armenians (since we are on the subject).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I haven't really considered it before but I will keep it in mind. I'm really interested in Russian, Belarusian, or Ukrainian girls. A girl similar to Yulia Dorosh would be ideal. Or a Tatar girl similar to the girl that you posted about named Vera.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Tsar wrote:I haven't really considered it before but I will keep it in mind. I'm really interested in Russian, Belarusian, or Ukrainian girls. A girl similar to Yulia Dorosh would be ideal. Or a Tatar girl similar to the girl that you posted about named Vera.
Bro,I've f***ed (p4p)girls hotter than Vera from that region.girls like that are so common.
same phenotype I mean.one of my Reg girls is 4'11 and has a similar face to Vera and Neta alchamester Hybrid,stunning girl.it isn't as if Vera's type is rare or something.

You should focus more on southern europe and caucus in my opinion,the beauties there are everywhere.and virgins are the rule.

chk it out bro.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Georgian women marrying non Georgians is rare. It's a hot-blooded Middle Eastern type culture. Courting one is about as easy as going to Lebanon and courting a woman there. Get ready to get your balls cut off by a jealous brother.

Don't know about " white". There is no classification like that in that part of the world. Georgians look like Iranians or Syrians or Kurds. Not as Anglo Saxons, if that is what you mean by " white". Russians and Slavs in general call Georgians "black a-s" because of their dark, Middle Eastern complexion.

It is for a reason that not many ( if any) Georgian women advertize on line for a foreign husband and many Georgians go to Russia to find a wife.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Yup, Armenia sounds like it has awesome women.
But Ladislav is right...middle eastern type culture and everyone says its hard to get laid there. Might be an option, but be prepared to put in plenty of work.

Turkish girls are pretty hot too..but their men travel abroad to find wives, just like Armenain people.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

theprimebait wrote:
Tsar wrote:I haven't really considered it before but I will keep it in mind. I'm really interested in Russian, Belarusian, or Ukrainian girls. A girl similar to Yulia Dorosh would be ideal. Or a Tatar girl similar to the girl that you posted about named Vera.
Bro,I've f***ed (p4p)girls hotter than Vera from that region.girls like that are so common.
same phenotype I mean.one of my Reg girls is 4'11 and has a similar face to Vera and Neta alchamester Hybrid,stunning girl.it isn't as if Vera's type is rare or something.

You should focus more on southern europe and caucus in my opinion,the beauties there are everywhere.and virgins are the rule.

chk it out bro.
Southern Europe includes Italy and Greece. I can't imagine those countries having too many virgin girls. Isn't Italy more Westernized and liberal with sexuality? Also, isn't Greece the same way and how many girls would be virgins in Greece since it's also more towards Western Europe and going through difficult times with increasing prostitution? I'm sure they wouldn't care about a guy in his mid-20s going out with an 18-19 year old girl, but I would also ask out 16-17 year old jailbait girls because I never had a girlfriend that age so I would include it in my range and because it increases the probability she is a virgin.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you talking about the US state of Georgia? lol

Or is there a country named Georgia? Is it part of the FSU?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:Are you talking about the US state of Georgia? lol

Winston, do you ever wonder why some people here don't take you seriously?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Georgia is a country in the Caucus region and part of the FSU. A few years ago Russia had a military conflict with Georgia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:

Winston, do you ever wonder why some people here don't take you seriously?
Stop trying to use cheap tricks to discredit me. That's not rational or logical. Just because I don't have a perfect knowledge of every little country in the world is not a valid reason to not take me seriously. Most Americans don't know that Georgia is a country. How am I supposed to tell from the thread title which Georgia it is referring to? Be reasonable here.

As you can see, I am honest, genuine and real. I do not even deny my shortcomings, nor do I BS. Many people appreciate that. How many thousands of times do I have to explain that to you? I definitely have a lot of credibility because I don't BS or act fake, and my insights are accurate, deep and truthful.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more threads in the forum about Georgia. (the FSU country that is)

viewtopic.php?t=11302
viewtopic.php?t=14135
viewtopic.php?t=15422