Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Traditionalism's Last Hope

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Traditionalism's Last Hope

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 am

Thought this deserves its own thread


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdXWH73yKZQ



Discuss!
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Traditionalism's Last Hope

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:53 am

Banano wrote:Thought this deserves its own thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdXWH73yKZQ
Discuss!


Not wanting to play disposable utility makes you selfish or evil or something. :wink:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=20881
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Whatever traditionalism is still left in the world will be totally gone in 20-30 years.

With technology evolving faster than it's ever have, everyone in the world will be plugged in.

They won't have a choice because people will be cut off from money and food without access to technology.

Within a decade, smartphones and tablets will be able to operate every function of your car and control many aspects of your home such as controlling your thermostat, opening your doors, turning on your lights ect.

It's very sad what's going to happen but it's inevitable.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:50 pm

All those things women enjoy will vanish overnight in a collapse. They will be really happy to entertain a man then. If the system that protects them is no longer there, what can they do? The US could easily become just like that horrid slum picture in the video in a few years.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Think was posted in another thread:

I agree with Silverenergy,if you want kids ,do it now with a virgin wife.if you want to ever taste a virgin before its too late do so now.

monger and be a player later.this is the time to enjoy family life.

soon there won't be a chance anymore.Mechanizationa nd freedoms given to women=current problem.

feminism is irrelevant.feminism isn't even in many countries.for example East Asia and southern europe,or eastern europe never ahd feminist movements.yet these places are becoming more misandric and women are getting worse and worse.

it will be funny when africa will be the only place left to find a traditional wife.some places in the world will never become mechanized.alot of coutnries in the world are becoming richer and richer,but the populace isn't.for example China.

alot of places may have wealth,but the wealth doesn't tricket down to the populace.alot of places also have scant natural resources,so economic development won't happen whatsoever.


the future isn't optimistic or pessimistic,its someewhere in the middle.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 pm

I am sad to say as an Atheist,that Islam is the only hope any traditionalism has.Islam is the only thing that can keep women under check under Mechanization.

some of the richest countries in the world are muslim theocracies(Saudi ,malaysia,brunei,Kuwait)where women are quiet limited.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:All those things women enjoy will vanish overnight in a collapse. They will be really happy to entertain a man then. If the system that protects them is no longer there, what can they do? The US could easily become just like that horrid slum picture in the video in a few years.


In the near future, you're just going to have the rich and the poor in America.

This will start happening world wide as well.

And you will see widespread communities in America that resemble the shanty towns in South Africa.

During the economic collapse, the rich will get richer and the poor, poorer.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby fschmidt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:33 pm

This thread is a duplicate of the thread linked to by Teal Lantern and should be merged. Until then, I am copying my response from that thread here:


MGTOW is as bad as feminism. So why don't you post some feminist videos too? At least that would be balanced, showing morons on both sides.

I watched the video. It's nonsense of course, disproven by Hasidic Judaism and by my marriage. But MGTOW aren't interested in truth, which is why they ban all who disagree with them from their forums, just like feminists do.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 pm

fschmidt wrote:This thread is a duplicate of the thread linked to by Teal Lantern and should be merged. Until then, I am copying my response from that thread here:


MGTOW is as bad as feminism. So why don't you post some feminist videos too? At least that would be balanced, showing morons on both sides.

I watched the video. It's nonsense of course, disproven by Hasidic Judaism and by my marriage. But MGTOW aren't interested in truth, which is why they ban all who disagree with them from their forums, just like feminists do.


Cheating is common in Hasidic judaism.I used to attend a board specifically for hasidic women with marriage problems a few years ago.they would justify the cheating by using loopholes and other pilpul.

maybe less common.

but:

hasidic women don't have access to mechanization.they don't use technology.they don't work,they don't interact with the opposite sex.

they actually prove our point:the only way a good woman can exist is no education,no technology,no wealth of her own.

it proves us right.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby fschmidt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:11 pm

theprimebait wrote:Cheating is common in Hasidic judaism.I used to attend a board specifically for hasidic women with marriage problems a few years ago.they would justify the cheating by using loopholes and other pilpul.

maybe less common.

How common? It's hard to get numbers on cheating, the best proxy one can find is divorce rate because women having affairs are much more likely to divorce. And my understanding is that the divorce rate for Hasidic Jews is very low.


but:

hasidic women don't have access to mechanization.they don't use technology.they don't work,they don't interact with the opposite sex.

they actually prove our point:the only way a good woman can exist is no education,no technology,no wealth of her own.

it proves us right.

The point of the video was that traditionalism depends on poverty. Hasidic Judaism disproves this. Why do you say Hasidic women have no wealth of their own? Legally they are no different from other women in wealthy countries, so they have wealth. Hasidic Judaism is not like the Amish. They have technology, just not the technology that streams modern cultural sewage into the home. Hasidic Jewish women do work, just usually only in Hasidic neighborhoods to keep them protected from the outside world. And of course the sexes should be separated. This is part of any traditional culture.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:30 pm

fschmidt wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Cheating is common in Hasidic judaism.I used to attend a board specifically for hasidic women with marriage problems a few years ago.they would justify the cheating by using loopholes and other pilpul.

maybe less common.

How common? It's hard to get numbers on cheating, the best proxy one can find is divorce rate because women having affairs are much more likely to divorce. And my understanding is that the divorce rate for Hasidic Jews is very low.


but:

hasidic women don't have access to mechanization.they don't use technology.they don't work,they don't interact with the opposite sex.

they actually prove our point:the only way a good woman can exist is no education,no technology,no wealth of her own.

it proves us right.

The point of the video was that traditionalism depends on poverty. Hasidic Judaism disproves this. Why do you say Hasidic women have no wealth of their own? Legally they are no different from other women in wealthy countries, so they have wealth. Hasidic Judaism is not like the Amish. They have technology, just not the technology that streams modern cultural sewage into the home. Hasidic Jewish women do work, just usually only in Hasidic neighborhoods to keep them protected from the outside world. And of course the sexes should be separated. This is part of any traditional culture.


the point of stardusk was that it depends on mechanization.Hasidics are a very insolated community.even the men are not educated.some of them can't read or speak english,the women can't do basic stuff like write a check.

among the Daati community divorce rates are higher,and there is alot of premarital sex on women's part.

I agree sexes should not interact where unneccassery,but I'm pointing out that all these things that keep hasidics(or better said''Haredics) and muslims traditional are not a part of secular cultures or Christendom.

also in Israel,there is alot of apostacy from the faith among Jew(I read 1/3 of daatim leave judaism),and alot of Haredi women run off with Arabs.

women are the same everywhere.vile utter trash.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby fschmidt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm

theprimebait wrote:the point of stardusk was that it depends on mechanization.Hasidics are a very insolated community.even the men are not educated.some of them can't read or speak english,the women can't do basic stuff like write a check.

among the Daati community divorce rates are higher,and there is alot of premarital sex on women's part.

I agree sexes should not interact where unneccassery,but I'm pointing out that all these things that keep hasidics(or better said''Haredics) and muslims traditional are not a part of secular cultures or Christendom.

also in Israel,there is alot of apostacy from the faith among Jew(I read 1/3 of daatim leave judaism),and alot of Haredi women run off with Arabs.

women are the same everywhere.vile utter trash.

Let's forget the video which is long, boring, and stupid. I agree that Hasidics are not well educated. The problem is that no current traditional culture is able to stand up intellectually to Modernism, so they rely on faith and ignorance. This applies to Orthodox Jews and traditional Muslims. But this isn't to say that it is impossible to do. The English Puritans were one of the most educated groups of their times and they advocated sound values.

Humanity, in its natural state, is vile utter trash. Men are not significantly better than women. Both will violate trust unless some strong force prevents it. And this strong force is a sound religion. We don't have any really good religions right now. The main contenders are Orthodox Judaism and traditional Islam, and they are both weak and backwards. Moving to some backwater like the Philippines is not the answer because this only limits opportunities for the wife, not improves her character. In the Philippines, if a better prospect did come along, the wife would jump for it for this reason.

I refuse to accept life among human scum. This is why I will spend the rest of my life trying to organize a sane alternative. I know that it is possible from history. Early Islam and Puritan Christianity are examples. I see no reason why a decent religion can't exist today.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:52 am

fschmidt wrote:Let's forget the video which is long, boring, and stupid. I agree that Hasidics are not well educated. The problem is that no current traditional culture is able to stand up intellectually to Modernism, so they rely on faith and ignorance. This applies to Orthodox Jews and traditional Muslims. But this isn't to say that it is impossible to do. The English Puritans were one of the most educated groups of their times and they advocated sound values.

During the Puritan days, there was not much in the way of social safety nets, easy paper pushing jobs, and other active incentives (Duluth model) for selfish behavior. Intact family was vital to survival.

fschmidt wrote:Humanity, in its natural state, is vile utter trash. Men are not significantly better than women. Both will violate trust unless some strong force prevents it. And this strong force is a sound religion. We don't have any really good religions right now. The main contenders are Orthodox Judaism and traditional Islam, and they are both weak and backwards. Moving to some backwater like the Philippines is not the answer because this only limits opportunities for the wife, not improves her character. In the Philippines, if a better prospect did come along, the wife would jump for it for this reason.

I think a good number of Western men find this risk (in backwater places) acceptable for two reasons. 1) The woman is easily replaceable and 2) In P.I. and many other places, you don't have to keep providing for them if they jump ship. No gash == no cash. Fair enough and "Next!"

fschmidt wrote:I refuse to accept life among human scum. This is why I will spend the rest of my life trying to organize a sane alternative. I know that it is possible from history. Early Islam and Puritan Christianity are examples. I see no reason why a decent religion can't exist today.

Religion on a scale large enough to affect culture requires sacrifice and cooperation, in a world of increasingly secular "if it feels good, do it ... and get cash & prizes, too".
For men who are not ideologically driven but simply want a better life, the choice between the uphill & thankless task of convincing all the other passengers it's a bad idea to drill holes in the bottom of the boat (despite all propaganda promoting it) vs looking for a life raft for themselves & family is easy. In an uncooperative world, the most rational course of action is the one which requires the least amount of cooperation from others. (Prisoner's Dilemma)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Banano » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:57 am

SilverEnergy wrote:Whatever traditionalism is still left in the world will be totally gone in 20-30 years.

With technology evolving faster than it's ever have, everyone in the world will be plugged in.

They won't have a choice because people will be cut off from money and food without access to technology.

Within a decade, smartphones and tablets will be able to operate every function of your car and control many aspects of your home such as controlling your thermostat, opening your doors, turning on your lights ect.

It's very sad what's going to happen but it's inevitable.



In order to go back to traditionalism some steps needs to be taken

1. make facebook illegal, FB corrupts mind and body, how can woman be normal when todays women have hundreds and thousands of 'friends', all the guy friends are nothing but orbiters used to boost her ego and she is only interested in top 10%

2. women should only be employed in low paid jobs(nurse, childcare, cleaners, cashiers), we know what happens when they have enough money and access to good jobs


That is why traditionalism worked in the past, no online dating, facebook or jobs for women, religion was in place to keep society together and control promiscuity.

Women are slutty by default, if you leave them to their own devices this is what you get
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby fschmidt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 am

Teal Lantern wrote:Religion on a scale large enough to affect culture requires sacrifice and cooperation, in a world of increasingly secular "if it feels good, do it ... and get cash & prizes, too".

Religion doesn't have to affect the surrounding culture, it is good enough for a religion to have its own culture for its members. A good religion with 20 families at one location would be more than enough to satisfy me.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests