Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Save Your Children By Leaving The US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby gsjackson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:45 am

Ghost wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Ghost wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:The idea that when the dollar collapses it will take the world with it is just more American arrogance.

Agreed. But TPTB are not going to let the dollar collapse. Have people not noticed that this country, with its state-of-the-art military that can be deployed at will around the globe, is the plutocrats' command headquarters? Banksters will write off debts, the US will start wars -- whatever is necessary, the US is not going down the tubes as a political entity, and the dollar will not tank.

Now, that said, TPTB seem perfectly content to allow 80 percent of the American population to live in debt poverty, and for the culture to be completely degraded.

They will have to keep it from collapsing then. And so far it looks like they aren't doing a good job. TPTB are not all powerful and I think it is easy to forget that. If they were all powerful, why did they let Rome collapse? The Ottoman Empire? The British Empire? The people indicate the health of a country. The U.S. is having crises in population, immigration, looming currency collapse, morals/ethics (always a key indicator of course), single mom-hood, and tons of other social problems. And these are systemic and are part of the plan, so they won't get better. When enough taxpayers and jobs disappear and it becomes clear that people are going to starve, collapse is near. It can't go on forever. We have to stop this mentality that TPTB are omnipotent. Isn't that what they would prefer we believe? Why would any of us believe in going abroad if it is all pointless anyway?

They have control of the currency, and consequently of the economy. Any time they want to create jobs they can pump money into the real economy, rather than keeping it all in the financial sector.

Don't get me wrong -- the US has already collapsed, as a functional culture and economy. But the world's currencies are manipulated by the same international bankers, and they will not allow the dollar to collapse.

And let's be as precise as we can about whom we're talking about here. International bankers were not around during the Roman Empire. They have no control over colonial revolutions against imperialist oppressors. And, having fomented WWI, they were more than happy to see the Islamic (a strong cultural bias against usury) Ottoman Empire go down.

The banksters still have to maintain faith in their fake money and ponzi scheme though. And while they are able to fool most of the population most of the time, I don't think they will forever. The success of their designs relies on the faith and ignorance of the sheep. But once the sheep lose faith in the fake currency and realize the ponzi scheme is just that...it has to be game over for TPTB.

Yeah, but as long as they control the mainstream media and the public discourse, no problemo.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:02 am

Taco wrote:This is exactly the type of arrogant response most Americans will give. I thought the international bankers did a nice job of gutting Detroit and the rest of the Midwest. They moved 56,000 manufacturing companies from the US to China since 2001, a fact most Americans don't even know about.

Exactly what is it you're saying here? Are you saying that by pointing out the bankers manipulate the currencies of almost every country that I find this reassuring, and thus am an example of Americans' arrogant indifference to the economic plight most of the world's people currently find themselves in? Surely your reading comprehension isn't that lame. As I pointed out in this thread (I had supposed with clear disapproval), the bankers are content to let manufacturing and other sectors of the real economy tank, while the "money" that once propped them up gets transferred to the financial sector. So, when you note that they are doing a piss-poor job of maintaining the real economy of goods and services, the response is: duh. That's not their agenda. All of which, I thought, was perfectly clear.

But then, you're so heavily invested in the collapse of the dollar -- having recycled on this site I would estimate an average of three such predictions each week for at least the last three years (many of which, I'm sure, had the doomsday scenario playing out long before now) -- that you must feel a need to distort any argument that doesn't conform to the scenario.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions