How The Game Changes When You Get Older

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

How The Game Changes When You Get Older

Post by Banano »

http://www.rooshv.com/how-the-game-chan ... -get-older

There hasn’t been a lot written about what happens to players as they age, especially ones that have been brought up on current models of game that originated in the late 90′s. The reason is that most players actively using game are relatively young—the average age of my reader is around 26, and most of the older guys who message me are looking for wives more than casual bangs. I’m in the unique position of having a good amount of experience on aging while gaming. Here are some changes I’ve noticed:

1. What you wanted in the past is not what you’ll want tomorrow

If you’re learning game, chances are you want to have a lot of sex with different women, but once you accomplish this mission, your goal will likely change into laying higher quality. The value of random sex will decrease once you’ve had it so much. One-night stands with merely cute girls have become almost meaningless to me because of its large upfront labor without a long-term payoff. Most of the approaches I do now are on girls I suspect I would want to have sex with several times. When you are young, you can get drunk on any no-name vodka, but once you get older, you start to appreciate fine scotches and cognac. Experience teaches you what value is, which is what you then seek.

2. A girl will be attracted to you for different reasons

When you were 24, a girl f***ed you because you had big muscles and high energy. At 34, she’ll f**k you because she likes your stories and you have a nice apartment. Women hold you to different standards based on your age, so trying to retain your youthful game into your mid 30′s is a mistake that will cause girls to label you as immature or having an age complex. Instead, you should ease into displaying refinement, class, and even sophistication. You also should be more open about sharing your surplus resources. Buying a drink for a girl when you’re young could be a fatal mistake, but doing it when you’re older could be a solid move that builds attraction. Same with dinner dates. While you don’t want to become a beta male, you can start to give a touch more provider game to build the comfort that facilitates sexual escalation.

3. You won’t be able to approach as much

Your energy will drop sharply. You won’t be able to go to a club, have six vodkas, and then approach ten girls. Your limited energy must therefore be harnessed into a sort of sniper game or a niche. Younger guys can use more of a brute force hack game where they approach a ton of girls until getting lucky, but older guys have to be more methodical about their approach targets so they don’t waste needless energy on bad prospects. Fortunately, this will be easy for the older man because he has a wealth of experience to tell him which girls are likelier to receive his approach or not. More importantly, his game will be at a high enough level where he simply gets “luckyâ€￾ at a faster rate. I’ll let you know at what age that luck starts to decrease, but thankfully my quality is still increasing every year (I’m currently 34).

4. Your libido decreases

Even if you stay on top of your weight-lifting regime, you simply won’t think of sex as much as before. Of course you’ll still greatly enjoy sex and want to sleep with beautiful girls, but you’ll be willing to spend one less night a week going out. You’ll pass on the easy 6. You’ll be less motivated to push through flakiness to get through the bang, and you’ll start flaking out on girls yourself simply for not being in the mood. It will be impossible for you to maintain the sexual hunger you had at a younger age when sex was novel and amazing.

What’s interesting about game is that you spend so many years to perfect getting sex and then by the time you get really good at it your needs change and you have to modify your program. Just when I got really good at club game, I started to hate clubs. Just when I got good at one-night stands, I received less value in them. Just when I got good at banging 7′s, they were no longer satisfying. The worst mistake you can make it to continue the same behavior even though your needs have changed, which means you’ll always be learning game. You won’t be able to coast long on what you know now, no matter how long it took you to learn.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

I don't like Roosh V. Here's a much better, and more authoritative, post about how the Game changes for men (after 35).

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/05/03 ... e-changes/
There’s a fundamental shift in the balance between men and women that occurs right around the age of 35. Naturally, it should happen some five to ten years earlier, but we’ve pushed marriage later and later in recent years by extending education and institutional obligations to some extreme, and women’s expectations about when they need to get on the ball and settle down have followed the trend.

What seems natural to a lot of older men, but is still largely unknown to younger ones, is that by the time men and women are in their 30s the mating game tilts decisively in men’s favor. There are a number of reasons for this, such as women’s beauty being at its height in the late teens to early 20s, men’s hormonal peak being around the age of 20, and female status in the workplace being higher while younger (probably correlated with beauty). Men begin to develop self-control and restraint at the same time women’s beauty begins to decline — usually in the mid-late 20s. By this time, men and women begin marrying each other in large numbers, having children and starting families, which takes a great many eligible men off the table (temporarily in many cases).

Single women in their 30s suddenly find themselves facing much more formidable and scarce prey, whereas single men in the same age range find themselves in a surprisingly comfortable position with a fairly wide range of choices. This change is permanent — women never regain their advantage ever again. It is this fundamental shift in status in the mating game that makes Game seem superfluous to older men. Why would one need it when you can take one look around at what’s on offer and find yourself far from impressed?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

What I'm saying is that game focuses on how men should change and buckle before women.
I've said the same thing. By focusing on your "game" you're giving her all the power. It's all about what you can do to get HER. I'm sick of all this talk about "game".
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Roosh writes some good stuff on his blog, but yeah, he's largely writing for younger guys.

That other article was a great find.

I still like his tips, because it's still hard to make progress with the hottest women from any country. And like one of the commenters said on the other article, once you're in your 40's, you don't suddenly stop fancying 20yo's.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Beware Roosh V's "tips" -- he's a handsome 6'4 tall/dark guy and women will find him naturally attractive regardless, apart from any 'game.' His experiences aren't readily transferable to other kinds of men. Same with "Mystery," the guy who started it all in the mid-2000s -- Erik von Markovik -- he was a very handsome 6'3 guy, he was going to get attention regardless of PUA or "tricks."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

xiongmao wrote:Roosh writes some good stuff on his blog, but yeah, he's largely writing for younger guys.

That other article was a great find.

I still like his tips, because it's still hard to make progress with the hottest women from any country. And like one of the commenters said on the other article, once you're in your 40's, you don't suddenly stop fancying 20yo's.
I think for older guys still in the game, Cappy does a better job.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Someone wrote:Beware Roosh V's "tips" -- he's a handsome 6'4 tall/dark guy and women will find him naturally attractive regardless, apart from any 'game.' His experiences aren't readily transferable to other kinds of men. Same with "Mystery," the guy who started it all in the mid-2000s -- Erik von Markovik -- he was a very handsome 6'3 guy, he was going to get attention regardless of PUA or "tricks."

That is why 'game' is crooked unless you have a body and face that goes with it. Women will find them attractive no matter what level of 'game' they have, average social skills is all they need, something most of us have.
Erik von Markovik is a magician/mentalist, for such a guy it would be challenge NOT to score, Same with Paul Janka or David de angelo who is worth tens of millions of dollars and owns Ferrari
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

If this bull is true, that means having the body of a 18 year old now that I'm about 30 "28" years old wont matter, what a joke.

So by that you mean I have to settle for used up 30 year olds who have been sport **** and now won't accept me because I'm not rich.

That means I went through my entire teen and young adult life lonely and a virgin just to get rejected by women who are too old to be attractive to me now because I don't have the materialistic requirements?

it has to be more involved then that, some of these posts seem like bitter spew to try and be logical about the pain and rejection some of you feel.

I believe in self improvement love and loyalty, these are traits of a Person not a check book and aren't material, someone has to value these traits.

I accept reality but isn't that a big part of the reason we go abroad, so we don't have to take that shit anymore?

My aim is to get a girl 18 to 23 years old, marry this girl and live a happy life, and leave all this behind.

You all have fun with your low libido and energy at 35+ while I stay 10 year younger and keep my athletics in line, I refuse to lower my standards and they aren't even that high in the first place.

young, thin, cute, loyal <<< if I have to own a house a car and have 100k in savings in the bank just to be "considered" dating material I've given up on humanity.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Magnum

are you 30 and still virgin?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

You know that "game" is more than just talking to women, right?

"Game" can have a lot to do with your financial game, your clothes and lifestyle.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@Banano

No, I was weak and gave that gift away to my ex.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

magnum wrote:If this bull is true, that means having the body of a 18 year old now that I'm about 30 "28" years old wont matter, what a joke.

So by that you mean I have to settle for used up 30 year olds who have been sport **** and now won't accept me because I'm not rich.

That means I went through my entire teen and young adult life lonely and a virgin just to get rejected by women who are too old to be attractive to me now because I don't have the materialistic requirements?

it has to be more involved then that, some of these posts seem like bitter spew to try and be logical about the pain and rejection some of you feel.

I believe in self improvement love and loyalty, these are traits of a Person not a check book and aren't material, someone has to value these traits.

I accept reality but isn't that a big part of the reason we go abroad, so we don't have to take that shit anymore?

My aim is to get a girl 18 to 23 years old, marry this girl and live a happy life, and leave all this behind.

You all have fun with your low libido and energy at 35+ while I stay 10 year younger and keep my athletics in line, I refuse to lower my standards and they aren't even that high in the first place.

young, thin, cute, loyal <<< if I have to own a house a car and have 100k in savings in the bank just to be "considered" dating material I've given up on humanity.
Apparently not. :wink:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1081531
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why do people think owning a car, house and having 100k in saving is going to get them women?

You going to approach a girl and show her your bank statement and say have a look I got 100 or 200Ks, lets go and have a coffee?

Even 500k in savings will not help you if you are lacking looks and charm to make them wet
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Banano wrote:
Someone wrote:Beware Roosh V's "tips" -- he's a handsome 6'4 tall/dark guy and women will find him naturally attractive regardless, apart from any 'game.' His experiences aren't readily transferable to other kinds of men. Same with "Mystery," the guy who started it all in the mid-2000s -- Erik von Markovik -- he was a very handsome 6'3 guy, he was going to get attention regardless of PUA or "tricks."

That is why 'game' is crooked unless you have a body and face that goes with it. Women will find them attractive no matter what level of 'game' they have, average social skills is all they need, something most of us have.
Erik von Markovik is a magician/mentalist, for such a guy it would be challenge NOT to score, Same with Paul Janka or David de angelo who is worth tens of millions of dollars and owns Ferrari
Yeah maybe. Roosh is pretty ugly though.

I do agree with Paul Janka though. He looks like a male model. Of course he gets girls!

As I said in previous posts, I was into PUA for a long time. Google Vince Kelvin when you get a chance. This guy is short, old, and ugly as sin. He tore it up with girls. I saw it myself firsthand. Crazy. Some PUA guys are legit (ie: not good looking but still do very well with women in the US).