How The Game Changes When You Get Older

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Banano wrote:Why do people think owning a car, house and having 100k in saving is going to get them women?

You going to approach a girl and show her your bank statement and say have a look I got 100 or 200Ks, lets go and have a coffee?

Even 500k in savings will not help you if you are lacking looks and charm to make them wet
+1

The money keeps them around, but they won't come around to begin with unless you make them wet (this is what a girl means by "attraction" and "chemistry").
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Women also know nagging you to death will make you cringe and yell but not leave which is what you should be doing...

Are we talking about Western women or any women? Money is not required, how many times I have to tell you that? If you have the personality of a dish towel then maybe you need money. All you need is SOME money and SOME skills. Don't be a fat-ass and don't make excuses for being fat, its not a good look and women don't like it. This also goes for facial hair, shave it, most women don't like it period.

Women over 30 typically accept wider age differences, so if you're 40-45, you're looking at women 30-35 in Western Culture. If you don't mind children which is seems many are hostile too, if you have strict rules like under a certain age and level of involvement by the father then you can date younger women, again if you're 40, say about 28.

Outside of Western culture things don't change THAT much but they do change. On average life is over in these countries for a woman hits 30 without being married and without children. However those women are more attractive to most men than a woman the same age with a child or two, even if she's divorce.

The number of women available without children are higher in Russia/Ukraine than I'd say Asia or Latin America. Poor countries the trend is for younger women to have children at a young age. Its not unusual in most of these countries for women as young as 18-19 to have at least one child and women as young as 23 who has been married and divorced in that time as well.

This is why I recommend middle class women in any of these countries. They tend to have more education and not have children.

Extreme cases like Mark's (he's 50, Anna is 26) and a FB book couple that posted (his wife) in a thread for some story where she is 31 and her husband, get this is 59! She's not ugly either and he doesn't look 60. Did I mention they are both American? He is a dentist however, you can draw your own conclusions.

As I said those are extreme cases and you shouldn't be looking to duplicate those its highly unlikely. You can increase your chances by going into smaller town and villages. In Latin America and SEA that will mean dark skin women, now if that doesn't bother you go for it. In Slavic countries like Russia it largely doesn't matter, only difference will be in the Caucasus area of Russia is of course mostly Muslim but the skin color remains the same.

But the truth is you can get younger women in general overseas and here if you're loaded obviously. Which is the easier thing to do, become rich or find a younger women in another country?

I think the answer is pretty obvious.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Banano wrote:Why do people think owning a car, house and having 100k in saving is going to get them women?

You going to approach a girl and show her your bank statement and say have a look I got 100 or 200Ks, lets go and have a coffee?

Even 500k in savings will not help you if you are lacking looks and charm to make them wet
Put a guy in a Honda and put me in a red Ferrari and I promise you, I can go to the most superficial place in the world and pick up 10s effortlessly.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on January 9th, 2014, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

djfourmoney wrote:Women also know nagging you to death will make you cringe and yell but not leave which is what you should be doing...

Are we talking about Western women or any women? Money is not required, how many times I have to tell you that? If you have the personality of a dish towel then maybe you need money. All you need is SOME money and SOME skills. Don't be a fat-a** and don't make excuses for being fat, its not a good look and women don't like it. This also goes for facial hair, shave it, most women don't like it period.

Women over 30 typically accept wider age differences, so if you're 40-45, you're looking at women 30-35 in Western Culture. If you don't mind children which is seems many are hostile too, if you have strict rules like under a certain age and level of involvement by the father then you can date younger women, again if you're 40, say about 28.

Outside of Western culture things don't change THAT much but they do change. On average life is over in these countries for a woman hits 30 without being married and without children. However those women are more attractive to most men than a woman the same age with a child or two, even if she's divorce.

The number of women available without children are higher in Russia/Ukraine than I'd say Asia or Latin America. Poor countries the trend is for younger women to have children at a young age. Its not unusual in most of these countries for women as young as 18-19 to have at least one child and women as young as 23 who has been married and divorced in that time as well.

This is why I recommend middle class women in any of these countries. They tend to have more education and not have children.

Extreme cases like Mark's (he's 50, Anna is 26) and a FB book couple that posted (his wife) in a thread for some story where she is 31 and her husband, get this is 59! She's not ugly either and he doesn't look 60. Did I mention they are both American? He is a dentist however, you can draw your own conclusions.

As I said those are extreme cases and you shouldn't be looking to duplicate those its highly unlikely. You can increase your chances by going into smaller town and villages. In Latin America and SEA that will mean dark skin women, now if that doesn't bother you go for it. In Slavic countries like Russia it largely doesn't matter, only difference will be in the Caucasus area of Russia is of course mostly Muslim but the skin color remains the same.

But the truth is you can get younger women in general overseas and here if you're loaded obviously. Which is the easier thing to do, become rich or find a younger women in another country?

I think the answer is pretty obvious.
my father was 20 + yrs older than my mom,in some muslim countries there are wider age gaps.

muslim men have it pretty good.I have a cousin that had a baby at 13,but yeah thats an extreme case.I also have muslim friends who got married at 15 to a guy way older than them.